[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Archive thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (118KB, 500x770px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 500x770px
ITT we post everything that falls under public domain, I start :

A must see
>Night of the Living Dead
https://archive.org/download/night_of_the_living_dead/night_of_the_living_dead_archive.torrent
>>
>>671226
night of the living dead is not public domain...
>>
>>671352
"Why is this film in the public domain?
In 1968, US copyright law required copyright ownership to be displayed on the actual print of a film (e.g. in the credits). Early prints of Night of the Living Dead had the title Night of the Flesh Eaters, under which was the copyright information. When the title was changed for theatrical release, the distributors apparently failed to include the copyright information - leaving the film uncopyrighted and in the public domain. This also explains why there are so many different VHS and DVD recordings."
>>
File: wallhaven-23571.jpg (426KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-23571.jpg
426KB, 1600x1000px
Bump.
>>
Embryo (1976)

https://archive.org/download/embryo_RockHudson/embryo_RockHudson_archive.torrent
>>
>>671360
Clever guy, I love you.
>>
>>671698
You realize he just copied that from wikipedia, right?
>>
>>671703
Googled for anon.
Anyway ITT it's not about google.
>>
Bump anti JAV.
>>
Thanks! I've been waiting for a thread like this.
>>
>>671360
That makes no sense. Artistic works get automatic copyright. I don't need to stamp copyright information on my painting for it to be protected. Hell, I don't even need to sign it.
>>
>>673904
These things run out after some time though. Unless you have someone protecting your copyright, even after death.
>>
>>673904
That's how it works now, but not how it worked in the 60's. And for any work, the copyright law that's active during its completion is what matters, not whatever law gets passed later.
>>
>>673957
Unless you're Disney.
>>
>>674732
kek
>>
>>675453
I appreciate the bump.
>>
>>673904
Film student here, and not sure about back then but nowadays you need to get everything copyrighted; it doesn't matter how much proof you have, if it's not copyrighted you've got no legal ownership. Something as simple as a change of title could very easily screw you over
>>
>>673904
not true m8
Musician here you can self copyright Artistic work, but you still need to copyright it.
>>
>>675612
Who gave you that legal advice? If it was your lawyer, you should fire him. Or anyone who's taking your money to "self-copyright" your works.

You can REGISTER a copyright, but that's only needed if you expect someone will challenge your authorship or the claimed date of creation. Certainly not needed for copyright protection as such.

Anything anyone creates, music, art, writings, whatever, is automatically copyrighted. Unless you actively waive that copyright by placing the material in the public domain.
>>
>>675616
Debate closed. Now share torrents.
>>
>>671226
Always meant to collect these so I could mess around with redubs/splicing.
>>
Last bump.
>>
dead thread
>>
>>678779
Yes, post more JAV shit please.
>>
>>675616
this anon is correct
>>
File: nosferatu-the-vampire.jpg (31KB, 374x413px) Image search: [Google]
nosferatu-the-vampire.jpg
31KB, 374x413px
Nosferatu.

https://archive.org/download/Nosferatu1922_58/Nosferatu1922_58_archive.torrent
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.