[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Latest No-Intro Torrent?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 12

Pretty sure I'm seeding the most recent torrent set of the No-Intro verified roms (archives from the epforums).

https://isohunt.to/torrent_details/13188459/No-Intro-ROMs-59-Complete-ROM-Sets-2014-12-28-Isohunt-to

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6cdb23c82239e7e207dfcf2c03fa5df985d02e65&dn=No-Intro+ROMs+-+59+Complete+ROM+Sets+2014-12-28+%5BIsohunt.to%5D&xl=26936027964&dl=26936027964&tr=udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce

There was only one seed a few days ago before I set up my seedbox. Now there's 11 seeds or so. Should be easy downloading. Do it for the kids.
>>
>>646254
Ok.
>>
>>646271
>BitComet
Never change.

Sorry there's nothing to masturbate to in this torrent.
>>
>>646254
so these are roms with the intro removed?
>>
>>646274
>What are No-Intro sets?

>No-Intro is a group dedicated to collecting ROMs of older video game
systems for the sake of preservation. Their main goal is to collect
complete and accurate collections of old video games. This means no
hacks, bad dumps, etc, only clean ROM files accurate to what was
commercially released. The name "No-Intro" came from the early days
when they used to rip out annoying "scene" intros that were sometimes
injected into dumped games. If you want more information you can visit
the No-Intro website.
>>
Im still a bit confused even after looking at their site. On the site it says that they aren't roms just info about the roms, is that true or did i read that wrong. Is or is this not a collection of roms spanning many different consoles.
>>
File: 43289.jpg (92KB, 768x448px) Image search: [Google]
43289.jpg
92KB, 768x448px
>>646283
ahh I see yeah, I actually liked the demoscene intros though, and they came up with a tight h version of columns way back when.
anyways, good to hear, Id seed but im all tied up. :3
although I remember seeding the full mame rom set for about three months back when it lived, good times.
good luck on your honorable endeavor.
>>
>>646254

I hope this come with their own emulator it is hard to fine game with a good emulator
>>
>>646286
>No-Intro builds and maintain DAT files for clrmamepro and RomCenter ROM managers. DAT file for a given system, when run through a supported ROM manager, allows you to audit/check your own ROM collection status (completion, ROM naming). This is performed by hash comparison (CRC-32, MD5, SHA-1) of your ROMs against hashes listed on DAT file.
No-Intro DAT for a given system only list hashes for ROMs which match as close as technically possible the contents from original media used by the system. All hacked/unofficial stuff is sistematically removed/corrected from DAT as soon as detected.

I recommend getting clrmamepro to manage this collection once it's finished downloading.
>>
>>646317
This set does not include any emulators. Download whatever you want, most emulators have similar feature sets and compatibility if they've been updated within the last five years or so.
>>
>>646317
just look up the emu.
i.e. CPS3 only has one emu, CPS 2 has an emulator with a sound ripper and jukebox which is tight. CPS1 has several of which Final Burn and Kawaks are finest, SNES, NES, N64 all have Zsnes, Fceux and Project64.
Its not hard to find console emulators, its when you're looking for arcade emulators that it gets tricky.
>>
>>646340
I don't recommend ZSNES any more, it's been a while since it and SNES9x were the emulators of choice (mid 2000s). Higan (formerly known as BSNES) is probably a better option.

Not sure about the N64 emulation scene. I do remember only Project64 working properly on my Windows 98/2000/XP machine back in the day, but only with copious plugins and tweaking.
>>
File: B1UQnOHIUAASudy.jpg (59KB, 600x981px) Image search: [Google]
B1UQnOHIUAASudy.jpg
59KB, 600x981px
>>646341
but awesome menu backgrounds, sound, video and sprite rips :_: i'll admit they cant run bad dumps but hey who needs em. and Snes9x...Ill remember that forever as my first emulator I found by chance in a hackers collection. cd was so fucked up though, it had tons of sweet hax that I never got off of there. still its hella primitive
as for project64, plugins are all default now, so its cool, I used to play with an xbox control all the time, custom layout ftw. except for a few areas where it goes crazy, like Megaman legends final boss, whose main attack fucks your memory up(although invincibility evens the odds). also on android mupen64 works like a charm, most games work for now.
>>
48 leechers, 20 seeds. Up from 1 seed 4 leechers when I first started. So proud. ;_;
>>
>>646317
1. get roms
2. get ixbar3000 + mednafen
3. ...
4. profit
>>
>>646325
I don't understand half of what you just wrote, is this a collection of roms or not? That is all i need to know.
>>
>>646360

Not him but it's like the fourth fucking post>>646283
>>
>>646365

So??? Is it a collection of roms?

(sorry, I couldn't resist)
>>
>>646368
Yes, it is a collection of roms.
>>
>>646370
More like THE collection of roms. Thanks for posting this by the way, I don't know how long before I would have found it on my own. It's going to be real nice to upgrade from the 6/14/13 set on archive.org
>>
>>646375
Yeah that was the first no-intro set I found too. I considered downloading some rando set before I came to my senses and went looking for something that's more accurate and archive worthy. I've backed up this set to my Amazon S3 account and will keep it on ice until a more recent set is available.
>>
Done seeding for now, torrent should be fine w/o my box. See you guys in a couple months I guess.
>>
>>646507

I will leave it up on my box for a while, thanks for sharing.
>>
Yes. It has Nintendo fucking 64. Downloading.
>>
where the heck do i get the fricking emulators for most of these roms?
good collection tho,
would've been better if it had ps1 ISOs aswell.
but im not complaining
>>
File: fucking jews.png (278KB, 651x621px) Image search: [Google]
fucking jews.png
278KB, 651x621px
>>646902
Try coolrom

Do NOT download with their custom downloader. Install some ad blockers and use the alternative download link
>>
>>646902
Have you tried Google and/or Wikipedia? I hope you realize that emulators are completely legal and immune to generally immune to complaints of copyright/patent violation and whatnot.. They tend to be quite small, so there's nothing stopping you from downloading a bunch for any system you're interested in and test-driving them side-by-side.
>>
One of the zips has a virus in it, forgotten which one.
>>
>>648776
ah its the Nokia n-gage zip
>>
File: infection.png (28KB, 794x212px) Image search: [Google]
infection.png
28KB, 794x212px
>>648777
proof
>>
>>648778
so is that an actual virus or just a false positive?
>>
>>651411
virus total says its a virus also, deleted the archive don't want to pass on a virus to anyone, still nobody's ever going to use the n-gage roms in a million years so I don't care
>>
>>648776
>>648777
>>648778
>>651411
>>651416

I get nothing. Scanned with Norton360, Malwarebytes, Avast and AVG. You guys sure its not a false positive?
>>
>>651432
its just one goy. All I can go by is what Avast and Virus Total go by, they both say virus, so I delete, got no time for false positive bullshit as if there's a remote chance it fucks up someones pc I give copies too, then its on me, the OP should'a checked it out first and rebuilt that archive if they really cared, but whatever, nobody is ever going to use ngage anyhow.
>>
>>646957
>>cool rom
>>646902
Emuparadise.org has is much safer and has a better selection
>>
Hmmm...
>>
Back to the front.
>>
>>646344 >>646341 >>646340
RetroArch, BizHawk
>>
File: professor.jpg (132KB, 381x390px) Image search: [Google]
professor.jpg
132KB, 381x390px
>>657396
Great timing, because I just found out today that this set was depreciated.

https://archive.org/details/No-Intro-Collection_2015-03-03

About two months newer and it looks like this set contains a few updates from 2014 that OP's torrent seems to be missing. However, archive.org's set is missing Gizmondo and N-Gage as well as all the Hacks/Trans/Non-Physical roms so you'd want to keep them from this set when upgrading.
>>
>>651416
How would you even get a virus from a ROM? They're not executables.
>>
>>657962
binary can do anything.
roms are essentially binary, so they can be infected if the blackhat asshole in question knows his shit. also self extracting hidden processes are nasty
>>
>>657965
But thats fucking wrong you fucking retard. ROMs are not executable binaries they are copies of the contents of rom chips. Unless someone has pulled the classic windows trick of file.rom.exe the only way a rom file is getting executed is by an emulator and even then it would take a vulnerability in the emulator as well as running in the same specific one to escalate privilege. I know windows security is a joke but that is basically impossible unless you are some kind of fucking super retard that would double click on everything like some kind of fucking spastic having a seizure.

NOT TO FUCKING MENTION

This isn't even the fucking case if you would bother to read or even check google for one fucking second you would see this: http://www.epforums.org/showthread.php?56293-MULTI-ROM-SET-No-Intro-Collection-%28Complete-ROM-Sets%29/page6

Where it was already discussed that this is a flase positive SYMBIAN OS virus, which makes fucking sense because the ngage runs SYMBIAN. Even if you don't believe it all you would have to do is run the files against the .dat to match them to known good copies.

Christ you fucking niggers are dumb. Maybe take that trip off until you learn enough to quit embassing yourself you stupid fucking bitch.
>>
File: gFaikV.gif (981KB, 900x707px) Image search: [Google]
gFaikV.gif
981KB, 900x707px
>>657970
Can't tell if autistic, 14 or just having a bad day. Possibly a combo? Who knows?
>>
>>657970
you can totes get virus's from roms bro GBA roms were loaded with them back in the day I had a hilarious one that only replicated when it had internet access.
>>
>>657970
>>they can be infected if the blackhat asshole in question knows his shit.
It can be easily done, you dumb faggot. you bitches out to get me, shit.
>>
HAXORS
>>
Thanks OP, but i hope for more seeds
>>
File: 1223988290990.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1223988290990.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
>>
ARE THESE VIDEO GAMES THAT I CAN PLAY ON AN EMULATOR ON MY PERSONAL COMPUTER?
>>
>>659788
MAYBE.
>>
It's a scary future we live in of digital releases which could potentially be lost forever. I will likely never play P.T. and that both saddens and scares me.
Added to the seedbox!
>>
>>659807
thats exactly why we need to keep shit like this alive.
just look at the 360 any full game you downloaded will disapear if you try play them when not connected to xbox live,
so many games lost... like... tears in rain.
>>
>>661595
Dat ref
>>
File: Cuckhold.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cuckhold.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>Just look at the 360 any full game you downloaded will disapear if you try play them when not connected to xbox live.

WUT?
>>
File: PlayStation.jpg (58KB, 662x288px) Image search: [Google]
PlayStation.jpg
58KB, 662x288px
>>657970
This post is completely correct but posted in an edgy way.

NTSC Sony PlayStation Redump set:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:SCNWXXPEOK32TIEZ7YZESR2IV2MNR4E2&tr=http://retracker.local/announce
>>
>>663838
any file especially that which is expressly written to be executed can take advantage of a fucking exploit. We have been discussing this shit on and off for ages. all it takes is a damn well coded backdoor and the right idiot with the targeted architecture to run it.
But for those with the time, knowledge and desperation it would take to actually wait for a handful of idiots to open it every 2 years or so is very discouraging.
That's why they target popular warez and other easily infected and distributed files. Not to mention with the bustling business of bitcoin and exploits. It's a waste of time.
>>
>>663842
Yes I know but you would have to target a specific existing emulator on a specific platform and I doubt that if such a ROM was made it would get into no-intro.
>>
does anyone know where i can find arcade romsets for mame with the bios and chds
>>
>>664053
for whatever reason they all come separately. probably because of the massive size if they all came together and version compatibility. you might find a full on a private tracker
>>
>>657970
unjustified butthurt detected.

thanks OP, I'll seed the fuck out of this.
>>
File: 1427142247685.jpg (25KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1427142247685.jpg
25KB, 960x960px
>>663838
Is this torrent down? I'm getting "retrieving metadata" infinitely.
>>
>>668588

Working fine for me.
>>
File: 1437625431992.jpg (29KB, 521x367px) Image search: [Google]
1437625431992.jpg
29KB, 521x367px
Any roms for this fine handheld system?
>>
>>663835
Sauce on picture by any chance?
>>
>>671054
yes, they should be in there...
>>
>>646902
I know this is quite an old post, but this might help other people look for emulators too
http://emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
>>
Anyone seeding this?
I've been sitting incomplete for months.
>>
>>646674
64 sucked ass tho
>>
>>659788
WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU
>>
>>672890
That makes sense since this is text, you fucking mongoloid.
Now someone seed this shit so I can finish.
>>
>>646254
bump
>>
>>657970
It's why i only go for No-Intro and Redumps of roms. Also check the md5 hash of a certain rom and see if it matches the original copy online.
>>
Is seriously no one seeding this thing?
I've been stuck at 99% for months.
>>
torrent is kill
>>
>>677343

same here except not as long
>>
Can anyone reseed this, or repack it with the incomplete files?
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.