[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How 'bout them Broncos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: howboutdembroncos.jpg (27KB, 640x510px) Image search: [Google]
howboutdembroncos.jpg
27KB, 640x510px
How 'bout them Broncos?
>>
>>78355297
Does anyone have a gif of that moment
>>
having the time of his life
>>
Remember last year, when they started in almost the exact same way?
>>
>>78355334
Roots.jpg
>>
>>78355383
They look way better this year. They're beating better teams.
>>
>>78355435
>they look way better this year
>this year
>two games
holy fucking christ I laughed
>>
>>78355466
Yes and? In these first two games they look better than they did last year. The two biggest problems with the Broncos last year was running the ball offensively and stopping the run on defense. I'd say they've done a good job of that so far. Injuries could change that but whatever.
>>
Broncos have a real easy season. Their toughest opponents are Raiders and Patriots, and they're both at home.
>>
>>78355593
They play the Raiders in Oakland too.
>>
>>78355593

I wish. They have one of the hardest season schedules in the league. Ranked anywhere from hardest to 6th hardest
>>
File: aqib_talib_pick6.gif (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
aqib_talib_pick6.gif
3MB, 900x506px
>>
>>78355466
>the first two games don't count
>>
>>78355593
>being this fucking retarded
>>78355466
I didn't realize cunts had a since of humor
>>
File: sergio-dipp.jpg (197KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
sergio-dipp.jpg
197KB, 670x377px
>>78355297
HAVING...THE TIME OF HIS LIFE
>>
>>78356523
>I didn't realize cunts had a sense of humor
your dad can be a laugh riot sometimes
>>
>>78355466
Get a load of this retard.
>>
>>78355593
>broncos
>having trouble against the pats

Toms only losing record is against Denver.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.