[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eagles Post-game Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 1505675166234.jpg (63KB, 720x734px) Image search: [Google]
1505675166234.jpg
63KB, 720x734px
How do we fix the birds?
>>
Kicker was 50% on recovered onside kicks in college so it's not like it would have taken a miracle. Why didn't they call a time out with 45 seconds left?
>>
bench jason kelce
get some kind of running game going
idk jeffery has been kinda underwhelming so far but hes had really tough matchups
doug needs to stop fukcing up the play calling
wentz is progressing nicely
wish he didnt have to win the game on his own
ertz is good now
agholor is actually doing shit
corners need to stop dying
defense is pretty good now until the innevitably shit the bed in the 4th
torrey smith a shit
>>
>>78346469
THIS, WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS.
>>
>interior line lets defense straight up the middle as soon as the ball is snapped
>wentz has half a second to make reads before doing his best mike vick impersonation
>zero run game so defense just plays the pass no matter what
>torrey smith drops tds
>alshon blanketed by top 3 corner and safety help
>doug calls screen to offset pressure and loses 2 yards
>another defensive player gets hurt standing up off the bench
>doug wastes a timeout for no reason and then doesn't call one when he should
>jim s. has a stroke as kendricks runs into jenkins and takes him out of the play allowing a td
>>
>>78346529
>torrey smith a shit
What the fuck? What good is burning people by 5 yards if you can't catch the fucking ball?

Aggy had one catch. I know we're all rooting for the kid, but I'm not ready to jump on that rickety fucking bandwagon just yet.

Doug is horrible. Put in a call to Norv to at least be OC. That play calling is atrocious.
>>
>>78346343
Running game
That's all
>>
>>78346882
Could've had Mixon. Hell, maybe the guys we have might even be decent, but it's hard to tell when all their carries come out of the fucking shotgun.

Chip set this team back years by getting rid of the guys we had. By sheer luck, we managed to somehow land a diamond (Wentz) and an evil D-line. But Jesus wept, that play calling is just laughably fucking inept. I'm not saying Jim would do any better, but SOMEONE would.

Bring in a competent OC and this is a legit 12-4 team.
>>
Seumalo and Kelce are literally 80% of the blame for the offense
>>
>>78347341
Yeah he really energized that Bengal offense
>>
>>78347341
the problem is not really the running backs themselves
they have no where to go
>>
File: 1458097043328.jpg (137KB, 549x718px) Image search: [Google]
1458097043328.jpg
137KB, 549x718px
>>
This team just hung with the Chiefs for like 50 minutes, relax
>>
The eagles are fine, the chiefs just won the 4th quarter
>>
>>78347341
Let's play hypotheticals: would you rather keep Maclin, Desean, Lesean and that offense and never get Wentz and lose Fletcher Cox in FA?
>>
File: DJ8113FVwAAw8Lw.jpg (157KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DJ8113FVwAAw8Lw.jpg
157KB, 1200x675px
Night night filthadelphia
>>
What's Brad Childress up to? Finna call him up for some OC duties.
>>
>>78348274
>more Reid rejects
fuck off, idiot
>>
>lose by 7 to a team that BTFO the patriots on the road last week
>IT'S ALL OVER WE'RE SHIT

why are eagles fans such cucks
>>
>>78346343
nuke philly
>>
>>78348437
It's a joke, faggot.
>>
>>78346343
I don't see them as broken considering the Chiefs are likely one of the top 3 teams and Philly took it to the final play of the game.
BUT Wentz needs to stop fucking up and shit play calling didn't help
>>
>>78348464
Because there's really no excuse for them losing. If they had competent coaching, they would've won easy.
>>
>>78348464
Score is a little misleading, the Chiefs defense literally went to sleep when it was realized they won
>>
>>78348802
A garbage time td doesn't mean you didn't get BTFO
>>
1. Better run blocking

2. The O line needs to compete for 100% of the game. There was a stretch of time in the 4th quarter where they looked liked turnstiles. Carson got sacked, like, six times for god's sake.

3. Dougie P is kinda predictable and lmaoscreens

4. Work on tackles

5. This is more of a nitpick, but I felt like there was more that could've been done by everyone down field during that hail mary.

They made it close, but it seems like they can't finish close games yet. It's only the second game, but I can't help but be worried because losing close games was pretty much the story of last season.
>>
>>78346343

Watched the game. Honestly, we didn't look that bad. Was a tough battle that we just lost. Still, seemed like the receivers did a terrible job of getting open. Notice how Wentz always took forever to actually throw the ball. Nothing matters if the receivers can't actually get open.
>>
>>78349003

yeah man they just gotta want it more
>>
>>78349003

that honestly seemed like an extremely catchable hail mary. you have to wonder if the players thought they actually had a chance or if they were just doing it to go through the motions. but they seemed extremely well positioned to actually come down with it
>>
>>78349959
>>78349003

no one actually tried to catch the hail mary. its retarded.
>>
File: 87.042.jpg (202KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
87.042.jpg
202KB, 960x716px
>>78346343
>How do we fix the birds?

they didn't look broken to me, just played a slightly better team on the road and came up a bit short
>>
>>78349903
He's gotta stop throwing straight into the defensive line, senpai.
>>
>>78350192
>came up a bit short

I'm worried because that was the story of last year. I do agree that nothing looks too broken, though.
>>
>>78350773
>/redd*t/ the post
>>
It honestly wasn't that bad. Wentz played good except for that retarded pick when he tried to bounce it off the defenders helmet. The defensive line is elite, and the secondary did a good job of containing Tyreek Hill. With Darby and Sidney Jones this defense is one of the best in the NFL, maybe even the best.

The interior offensive line played like shit today and the runningbacks really can't do anything, so the offennse is pretty much just let Went sling it. Pedersons play calling honestly doesn't help. It's way too predictable. I feel like it's so obvious when a screen pass is coming.

We lost to a better team in an away game. Cowshits lose too and we are still very much in the hunt for the NFC East. I fully expect too hammer Eli and the gints next week.
>>
honestly, wentz sucks. he always takes forever to throw
>>
File: 1470955636758.gif (839KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
1470955636758.gif
839KB, 312x312px
>>78346343
Wentz just needs to get seasoned he's young and doesn't realize he's that savior of the white race in Philly. He's not quite the true white dragon yet but he will be, he will bring us a dynasty SCREENCAP THIS
>>
>>78347422
this.

the interior OL cannot run block worth a damn and it affects the entire gameplan.

this is what howie gets for not drafting any OL, not signing any significant OL free agents, and for cutting OL to seven players... and then spinning it to us how deep those seven players are.... johnson is the only solid player and he is a PED abuser, peters and kelce are shells of their former selves... the rest are journeymen vets and bad draft picks...
>>
>>78355695
howie couldn't fix everything in one offseason man. he spent all his resources on WRs and CBs. they need a new center next year, kelce is great in space but gets BTFO by solid NTs and can't get any movement on interior runs
seomalo and brooks have played terribly this year too
>>
>>78346343
Score more touchdowns
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.