[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
>>
love too see good business moves
>>
Any news on the extent of the injury yet?
>>
L
>>
150 Mio. € talent BTFO.
>>
File: watzke.jpg (75KB, 590x700px) Image search: [Google]
watzke.jpg
75KB, 590x700px
>>78319741
>>
fuck white people #IStandWithKaepernick
>>
Ousmane Dembele | Welcome to FC Barcelona | Breaks,Tears & Pulls 2017 | HD
>>
>all these seething shareholders itt
lmaoing at you
>>
I would laugh but then Dortmund will be inevitably hit with the injury karma to one of their promising talents like Pulisic so I won't laugh.
>>
>laughing at an injury

disgusting but I'm not surprised, this place is worse than reddit
>>
Love to spend money in a panic
>>
>>78320436
It's not the injury is the price they pay for a injury.
>>
Should've come to Besiktas
>>
It's actually good for Barcelona. Now that Dembele is out they can field someone decent instead.
>>
Meanwhile Nerman is not injured and delivering goals and assists :3 Messi leaving next season and Iniesta retiring.
>>
>>78319741
good for the player and for the team, he was completely overwhelmed and less productive than the alternatives. A few weeks to settle in will help him

he shouldn't have played yesterday, manager fuck up
>>
>strike for two weeks
>barely train at all throughout
>get injured once you come back
Maybe he shouldn't have been a prissy little bitch and kept up his training routine, even if the move could have collapsed.
>>
>>78320004
It's
>a player leaves Dortmund for a bigger club
>gets injured
>can't get into starting XI
>comes back to Dortmund after two season
episode again
>>
Dortmund did the right thing

why couldn't Liverpool with Coutinho?
>>
>>78321253
best player on the pitch yesterday m8
>>
>>78321101
He was suspended but kept training at that time, just not with the team but alone.
>>
>>78321010
>Meanwhile Nerman
got injured in the same pitch, against the same rival, during the same month in his first year at barcelona too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff6UAGjfjUQ
>>
Dembele looks like a fart could blow him away.

Needs to put on at least 10KG.
>>
>>78321317
>but kept training at that time
He didn't though. He said in an interview he trained maybe a couple of days at most, and didn't most days, because it was too warm. Barcelona had to give him a special regime to make up for the lost training.
>>
is there any club more pathetic than dirtmund?
literally a bayern feeder club
>>
150 mill for the injured black adnan januzaj
>>
>>78321317
>t kept training at that time,

Smashing up a house isn't training mate.
>>
>>78321429
wanted to make exactly this post
>>
>>78321358
I agree
>>
are you really this upset? this is making you look small.
dortmund fans should worry more about how far they can get in the ucl after getting blown out by spurs.
worry less about what dembele and barcelona are up to.

when pogba got injured last year i didn't see juve fans complaining. and pogba is a much more important player than dembele right now. i guess maybe it's because juve won their league played real madrid in the ucl final while bvb got sent home by another teenager.
>>
>>78319741

Get healthy soon! And come to Besiktas!! #Respect
>>
CRAWWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIN
>>
>>78320608
Is his career ended?
>>
>out for 4 months

lel, that's what happens when you don't train you dumb faggot

i'd laugh harder but this probably also means that dortmund has to wait longer on the remaining 45mil from barca
>>
File: DUMBele.jpg (56KB, 980x554px) Image search: [Google]
DUMBele.jpg
56KB, 980x554px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DUMB_ele is injured and can't play again until 2018 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking barça HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>78325047
10m of them are just dependent on them making the CL in the next 5 years.
>>
I think he might blame it on himself and become a radicalized muslim now.
>>
Bump for #prays
>>
File: 1504925486568.png (118KB, 262x500px) Image search: [Google]
1504925486568.png
118KB, 262x500px
>>78321358

This is the ideal footballer's body. You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like
>>
>>78329114
cold hard facts from america.
>>
>>78319741

>meme player using meme steroids gets traded to top 10 club and gets injured immediately

why does this always happen

why does this always happen
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.