[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You now remember Musashimaru

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: musashimaru1c.jpg (46KB, 552x601px) Image search: [Google]
musashimaru1c.jpg
46KB, 552x601px
You now remember Musashimaru
>>
>fat Samoan slaps Japs
>>
Why don't asian baseball overlords also watch comfy sumo here?
>>
>>78296639
>mfw the best sumo wrestlers of all time are mongols and gaijins
how does it make you feel, yellow boiz
>>
sumo are the most fit athetes in the world. they have strong arms and very strong legs. but they have big stamina too.

if they changed size to another size they would win every sport.
>>
>>78296735
>and joints fucked up forever
how are they seen in Japan? Do they have a lot of money, respect, fast cars and girls?
>>
>>78296777

they don't need money. everything is free for them.
>>
File: hakase.jpg (27KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
hakase.jpg
27KB, 225x350px
>>78296864
I wanna be a sumo fighter
>>
>>78296777
inb4 SEETHING weightlets
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XlIl7srY154
>>
>>78296897
You can be fat, is that a consolation?
>>
>>78296946
I am fat already
174 cm
118 kg
>>
>>78296992
That's not enough, SÅ‚awomir, eat, eat!
>>
>>78297023
but I won't grow up anymore and be bigger though
>>
File: 1x5yse44.vichan.jpg (88KB, 664x441px) Image search: [Google]
1x5yse44.vichan.jpg
88KB, 664x441px
>>78296926
hmm
>>
>>78296992

anyone can be fat. USA would be sumo champion by now if being fat was the only thing.

even a normal person who is not fat will try the ceremony and become tired. look at the stretching of legs and balancing.
>>
Aren't all the best sumo wrestlers from Mongolia?
>>
>>78297133
>you will never have sex with Aika

Why live...
>>
Would a sumo wrestler dominate mma? They just have to charge someone and sit on them until they choke
>>
Is it true that foreign suno athletes need to be circumncised to compete in Japan?
>>
>>78297330
See Eric Butterbean Esch in boxing

>>78297379
They need to grow fancy hair
>>
>>78296605
What would would happen if someone like the Gronk did it or someone who lifts? I imagine with Gronkowski being as tall as he is his balance would be garbage, but what about some built manlet? Wouldn't he be advantaged?
>>
File: 1334806190575.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1334806190575.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>78296992
>>78296864
>Was 174 cm/131 kg a year and a half ago
>Now on 76kg
>they don't need money. everything is free for them.
Well I fucked up.
>>
File: Asashoryu.jpg (38KB, 379x480px) Image search: [Google]
Asashoryu.jpg
38KB, 379x480px
>>78296735
Not the whales of old. Fuckin mountains of lard and no real skill.
Thank God for mongol invasion.

>>78296777
From what I got when Eurosport used to show this, back in the day (one the absolute comfiest shows to tune in), they do have all those things and usually date models.

>>78296864
>they don't need money
Yakuza and the bookies tend to disagree.
>>
>>78297861
Donate the fat
>>
>>78297566
>or someone who lifts?
One of the top Strongmen, Pudzianowski, switched from lifting to slapping niggas MMA style and, guess what, he had to drop weight and build stamina. Only had enough energy for, like, 30 seconds of monkeying around in the ring in his first fight. Shit's that much different when it comes to training.
The smaller sumo wrestlers tend to rely on their speed. Also, the dojo or whatever they fight on is pretty unusual and contributes to the fighting style/strategy.
>>
File: sumo.jpg (38KB, 613x508px) Image search: [Google]
sumo.jpg
38KB, 613x508px
I see lots of fellow polacks love sumo
>>
>>78298362
MMA and Sumo are completely different though surely. MMA has 5 minute rounds and Sumo, I assume, lasts until one of them is thrown out of the ring/circle/whatever it is.
People don't realise that even fighting for a straight minute your average person who does no cardio is going to be struggling for breath halfway through. It's the main reason why you should always back someone who knows how to fight over someone who's bigger purely because he's bigger.
I even watched it in action one night, cue greentext people won't believe

>Go out with the lads
>Scuffle breaks out between some lean dude and some monster gym guy who's near us
>Gym guy tries to punch the lean dude
>Lean dude ducks and vaults a barrier
>Gym guy runs around the barrier after him
>Lean dude vaults back over the barrier
>Gym guy has to run back around
>This continues for a good while
>Lean dude tells him he doesn't want to fight, but he'll keep doing "this" all night if need be
>Gym guy won't let it drop
>After about a minute the lean guy stops vaulting the barrier
>Gym guy can barely breathe, but still tries to punch him
>Lean guy ducks and knocks him out

Yeah, you can say they weren't fighting and it was the running that tired him out, but the difference is the same. As long as you keep your distance the more aggressive person will always get gassed first, which means they can't fight as well as they can and they definitely can't defend themselves. The only people who will tell you otherwise are people who've never had a fight in their life.
I know it wasn't what we were talking about, but still.
>>
>>78298784
It was just an example. Lifting and fighting is different too.
Asashoryu used to be a real beast not because he was big (he wasn't), but because he knew what he was doing (had background in Mongolian wrestling AFAIR). Big nigga won't necessarily be good at sumo. BTW I believe there was one African-American doing sumo and he was big, but kinda crap.

>>78298614
Used to, mate. Not so much since they don't air it any more.
>>
>>78296864
I'm 192cm and 125kg. Builtfat. How much more do I have to work in order to become a komusubi?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.