[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you now remember ''the fight of the century''

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: mayweather.jpg (58KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
mayweather.jpg
58KB, 600x410px
>you now remember ''the fight of the century''
>>
KSI Weller?
>>
Olajide William Olatunji vs Joseph Martin Weller?
>>
At what time the real fight is potentially starting tonight?
>>
It was good tho
>>
that isnt vlad and aj
>>
>>78296090
but thats tonight?
>>
Was a decent fight. Better than the Pacman fight
>>
Didn't watch it lol
>>
>>78296225
7:50 Las Vegas time.
>>
>>78296090
GGG vs Floyd?
>>
>>78296090
Great white hype lost as expected
>>
>>78296090
Boxing is dead if that was the fight of the century.
>>
EIGHT HOURS
>>
>>78296090
>Reading about undefeated boxers
>"Floyd is held as the greatest undefeated boxer of all time after going 50-0, beating Rocky Marciano's record by one"
>Gayweather is such a meme he unironically included this fight in his official record
>A record littered with a plethora of literally who and who
>Still feels the need to include someone who doesn't actually box
>A literal amateur
>Still can't knock him down
>Has the audacity to call himself the GOAT

I thought Pele was a fraud for including friendly goals in his overall total, but Gayweather's career seems to be nothing but friendly goals and he's acting like they're world cup ones.
>>
in a couple of years it'll seem insane that this shitshow actually happened
>>
File: 5ce]1502481778954.jpg (48KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
5ce]1502481778954.jpg
48KB, 490x490px
>>78296165
>>
>>78296090

>boxing's fight of the century
>it was shit

Glad I don't follow that semen-slurping sport. UFC for life.
>>
>>78297912
It wasn't shit, it just wasn't a meme slugfest
>>
>>78296520
no

more like 12:30 NYC time
>>
>>78296090
unironic actual fight of the century for anyone who doesn't know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2tPAhdsY34
>>
>>78300069
lol I've watched every single Mayweather fight for at least 8 years with HD DVR and everything, watching this, mayweathers tactics are a complete lulzfest

Grats to him for solving boxing and the rules letting him get away with but holy shit, THIS was a fight
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.