[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will Mexicants recover after tonight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0837.jpg (59KB, 657x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0837.jpg
59KB, 657x600px
How will Mexicants recover after tonight?
>>
>>78294987
If I didn't knew GGG stood for the Russian, I'd have guessed right is the Mexico and left the Putin
>>
They won't, but at least I'd have something to laugh about, these bieninchistas inflated Canelo like he was some sort of Finito López or a new JCC, a reality check is necessary.
>>
Canelo is moving up 2 weights to face the undefeated champion of a division. If he loses it won't be a big thing. If he wins he will become a legend. He has really little to lose in my book
>>
>>78295149
all combat sports are a weighcutting competition. GGG has been at the fight @ 160 lbs for 13 years. CANelo has been barely beating much smaller guys his whole career.

Tonight he finally fights at his true weight and someone the same size. He will be murdered tonight.

But CANelo is a cash cow due to all the mexicans who follow boxing. GGG cannot bet 100K in PPV sales and he is the most dominant champ the last 15 years.

I thinks he will carry CANelo for rounds for a rematch.
>>
>>78295149
>falling for the Canelo isn't a true MW narrative
Canelo has been a MW for years but cut to Jr. MW every time, even though he re-hyrdated to 170+ on fight night.
If he loses, he'll be considered a joke to losing to an older fighter that Canelo has been avoiding for 2 years
>>
>>78295149
Firstly it's one division, and secondly it's 5 lbs, he's been fighting at 155 for years and rehydrating to 170, GGG is 164 in camp
>>
They'll be happy considering a vast majority of Mexicans despise canelo
They liked him up until he dodged GGG
Beans are very old school in that whole "defending your honor" shit and in their eyes made Canelo a coward
>>
>>78299846
He barely even looks Mexican(cept for his eyes).
He's an honorary Aryan in my books.
>>
>>78294987
But lot of Mexicans dislike Canelo. I have seen a lot of chicanos root for him though
>>
>>78295732
Weight isn't everything. Canelo is a manlet and he doesn't have the power of a MW. He is a much better boxer than GGG technically but he is not a MW. But the MW division is so fucking weak currently that he might be able to beat most MWs with ease
>>
>>78294987
Being that GGG is self-described "Mexican style" and his trainer is a bean, the Mexicans win either way.
>>
>>78294987
Actually GGG is well liked by Mexicans. I wouldn't have a problem I he beats Canelo tonight.
>>
>>78294987
Canelo is not on the level of our GOATs but he acts like he's one, actually want GGG to win.
>>
By drinking the tears of 3G when /ourguy/ wins
>>
>>78309232
he will win
Your excuse will be refball tomorrow.
>>
Mexico is literally the shittiest country with all sort of fucking haters lurking every damn corner.

You will never find a mexican that is 100% supportive of another individual within their race/country and be happy that they are doing good. I've never met a more pathetic sports fan base as well. I don't understand how you can hate someone you have never met and ridicule their career.

As if these retards have so much going for themselves. Canelo is a great fighter and yeah he has his ups and his downs but thats not a reason to shit on him. At least he is a champion and has been champion. But mexicans can't ever see anyone on top and be happy for them. They always have to bring that person down with negativity and shit talking.

So if Canelo wins he wins. If he loses he loses. NO matter what the spics will be there at the end of the fight ready to spat on him and talk shit. Waiting to ridicule with delight, savoring the moment he loses or wins to equally spread more ignorance from their trash mind.
>>
>>78299846
>until he dodged GGG
He has been disliked for far longer than that.
>>
>>78309556
This is true, Mexicans hate other Mexicans

>SOURCE

Am Mexican
>>
>>78309738
>Am Mexican
CHI
>>
>>78309767
michangas
>>
>>78309867
>American dish
Chicanos, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>78309888
didn't think you'd get upset by such a small joke
>chicano
lol no
>>
>>78309738

its a sad way of life. i wish we could be better country mates to each other.

i support you comrade
>>
>>78309767
North tamaulipas checking in. Shits a war zone bruh. 0/10 would not recommend. Cross the brother by any means necessary.
>>
>>78309949
>>78309981
>>78310340
Fuck off chicanos, nobody cares
>>
>>78310340
Go back
>>
>>78310340
Border f

>>78310356
Gimme more food stamps. I couldn't buy enough meat to feed my 20 cousins while we watch the fight.
>>
>>78310350

just you know. no one here in the united states uses this word "chicano" not sure why mexico keeps insisting on using it when its a dead wor here. i heard that it was popular to use it in the 70's but never in my many years of life have i ever heard a single person use it

its actually funny that you people still think its a commonly used word. haha
>>
>>78310350
>everyone that I don't like is a chicano
There is no need for this much anger
>>
>>78310492
>>78310500
>chicanos don't use chicano
hurr durr

You have to come back, Juan
>>
>>78310537
>no ur a chicano!
I think you need to calm yourself
>>
Gamethread doko
>>
>>78310639
>literal """mexican""" with american flag crying about being called a chicano
The fuck
>>
>>78309556
britbong here, are you mexican?

for some reason I had the impression that mexicans were loyal and your esses were your esses
>>
>>78310537

this piece of shit burrito is proving my point that ALL mexicans are trash and haters and full of negativity. >>78309556
>>
>>78306862
>>78307322
This
>>
>>78310665
Do you have brain problems my man?
>>
>>78310537
This is what I mean! Mexicans hate each other. you just wish you had citizenship like me paisa.
>>
>>78310724
>bragging about not living in mexico

Chicano 101
>>
>>78310681
That only applies to immediate family. Beyond that, Mexicans shit talk everyone, including their own.
>>
Anyone got a stream for the fight?
>>
I literally looked away for ten minutes and the fight is over. What the fuck happened
>>
File: 77.jpg (184KB, 634x515px) Image search: [Google]
77.jpg
184KB, 634x515px
>>78294987

STREAM LINK?????????/
>>
>>78294987
DACA amnesty.

Thank you Drumpf
>>
Holy shit I thought I missed the fight and payed for nothing. they where showing a different fight where Canelo won lol
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.