[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He is half-Russian, half-Korean who was born in CCCP, lives in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: ffffgdv.jpg (214KB, 1000x716px) Image search: [Google]
ffffgdv.jpg
214KB, 1000x716px
He is half-Russian, half-Korean who was born in CCCP, lives in USA, represents Kazakhstan and is married to a Tatar woman, who he really is?
>>
Also lived in Germany for a while.
>>
>>78289368
A cosmopolitan.
>>
A real human bean
>>
>>78289368
a citizen of the world
>>
a champion
>>
Mexican
>>
A man who I hope will lose today
>>
>>78289368
he is stronk
>>
>>78289368
The guy that will knock Canelo out tonight
>>
File: Mexican champion.jpg (222KB, 600x790px) Image search: [Google]
Mexican champion.jpg
222KB, 600x790px
>>78289368
Trained by a Mexican, eats like a Mexican, fights like a Mexican
>>
File: photo_77339.jpg (110KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
photo_77339.jpg
110KB, 1200x801px
Is his mother even full-blooded Korean? She has round eyes
>>
>>78289724
Yes, also on that photo he looks like half-Korean guy I knew in real life
>>
>>78289724
Koreans lived in Russia since 1860s and he was born in 1982, it's very possible his mom is not pure Korean
>>
He is a mixed russian guy married with a russian woman, representing Kazakhstan and living in USA, where there are the best boxing coachs.
>>
>>78289368
>born in CCCP
Nice way of obscuring that he was born in the country he is representing before that country existed in its present form. Also Tatars are native to Kazakhstan.

So if you stop using words to play around with the truth, basically he was born in Kazakhstan to immigrant parents and represents the country of his birth, like many athletes do, but has since emigrated himself, and is also married to a Kazakh woman who happens to be a different race to him.
>>
>>78290880
>Nice way of obscuring that he was born in the country he is representing before that country existed in its present form.
Kazakhstan only exists since 1991, he was born in 1982
>Also Tatars are native to Kazakhstan.
No, Tatars are native to Russia, they even have a national respublic here called Tatarstan, though Tatars and Kazakhs are related to each other
>and is also married to a Kazakh woman who happens to be a different race to him
His wife is not Kazakh, she has a Russian name - Alina
>>
>>78290880
He didn't actually say anything incorrect, though.
>>
He's fucking awesome and that's what counts.
>>
Jew
>>
>>78289512
You are dumb, boyo
>>
will there be streams
i
l
l

t
h
e
r
e

b
e

s
t
r
e
a
m
s
>>
>>78292994
yes
>>
when does the fight start?
>>
>>78289724
Stalin deported a ton of Koreans from the Korean frontier into central Asia to work the fields and mines
>>
>>78289368
He is big drama man
>>
>>78297142
Actually Stalin deported them because Japan took over Korea and he was afraid Soviet Koreans could begin to spy for Japan
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.