[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk sport injuries, /sp/. Since we're all on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (145KB, 640x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 640x469px
Let's talk sport injuries, /sp/.

Since we're all on a sports board, I'm sure all of you are practicing/practiced some
kind of sport :^)

Pic related, happened during footy practice. Badly timed sliding from the side fucked my shit up.
>>
>>63329889
do you shave your knees?
>>
and
>hide thread
no offence!
>>
>>63330054
And my thighs.
Basically every area that isn't covered by socks or shorts.
>>
>>63330084
why f am
>>
>>63329889
Why do you need to practice soccer? Jogging is pretty easy just go outside and jog dum dum. Falling down and pretending to be hurt is easy too
>>
i play football but i'm not dumb enough to get injured lmao
>>
Best overall athlete on the swim team I coach tore her ACL playing soccer this weekend. She's only 15, too, three-sport all-conference athlete and everything.

Don't really have the heart to tell her she could never regain her speed and shit, she's so young. bad feels desu
>>
>>63329889

I got a grade 1 ACL sprain last year playing football in my local league.
>>
>>63330092
My coach told me to.

>>63330103
Because it's fun.
I've been playing football since I was a toddler.
>>
>>63329889
your mum cant walk again since i dunked my balls in her asshole
>>
I shattered my ankle junior year of high school (varsity soccer) and I got addicted to painkillers for 2 years and ended up going to rehab and whatnot. All cuz of that stupid fucking injury. Been clean for 4 1/2 years now tho
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 633x758px
>>63330136
>have aussi in posts filtered
>decide to see what this post was, maybe it's something different that the usual aussi-tier mom joke
>nope its a mom joke
>>
a guy grabbed my dick once when we were jocking for a ball

its was pretty mentally scarring 2bh
>>
I tore a groin muscle playing sawker when I was like 14. I've had all kinds of injuries, but that was far and away the worst pain I've ever felt. Could barely walk for weeks.
>>
Got an ankle broken by deflecting a shot (and continuing to play half an hour after that despite the pain)
>>
>>63330204
Based
>>
>>63330204
This never happened
>>
>>63329889
Sterke en goed uitziende kuiten, landgenoot
>>
>>63330227
I swear it did, i fractured the round part that is at the bottom of the tibia (it's called malleolo in Italian)
It took me 4/5 month to be able to run again, i had to keep the cast for a month and a tutor and crutches for other 2 weeks
>>
I tore my MCL in my right knee, sprained my ACL in my left and dislocated my left shoulder (then separated/dislocated it countless times after) in hockey. The only bonuses from it is that my right knee can kind of tell the weather (usually gets really sore before it rains) and my left arm is way more flexible now so I can scratch every spot on my back
>>
Tore a tendon in my foot doing the hurdles at school. They were those stupid spring loaded hurdles, that had massive padding around the top, and sprang back as you cleared them, instead of falling over. I barely cleared one, it sprang back upright and caught my foot, causing me to fall, and land with that foot toes first.
>>
>tfw 1.5x1 inch chunk of skin out that was 1 inch deep in my leg by biking and getting my leg caught in the chain
>7 stitches
>got infected
>stitches out and 7 more back in
>>
My clavicle got smashed by a slide tackle, needed a metal bar put in
>>
File: 1387258650909.png (232KB, 457x316px) Image search: [Google]
1387258650909.png
232KB, 457x316px
I tore my ACL playing in my teams Sunday league final, which we lost 3-1. Only just got back to work a month later. I'm probably never gonna play again, which makes me sad
>>
>>63330130
>my coach told me to shave my legs so I did it

seventy years later yurop still blindly following orders
>>
>broke wrist in a crash on a velodrome
>got sent into the barriers at a road race and somehow came out with just bruises everywhere and intact collarbones
Almost had to have surgery on the wrist, but I listened when they said "keep it in the brace and don't fuck with it" and it healed on its own. Was a shit 5ish months though as it was the wrist on my dominant hand
>>
>>63330404
>My clavicle got smashed by a slide tackle
How does anyone miss that badly with a tackle?
>>
Broke my middle fingers several times playing basketball.
>>
>>63330444
aerodynamics, kid
GOTTA GO FAST
>>
>>63330507
yeah nah
>>
>>63330520
It's more got to do with treating injuries. It's easier to treat shit if you don't have to worry about tearing out body hair when you remove the plaster/ tape.
>>
>>63330457
we were both going in opposite ways for the ball and his foot hit me hard
>>
I never got injured. Got the wind knocked out of me a few times, but that's it.

I did know a guy that blew out his knee stretching during practice though
>>
File: 1441246002364.jpg (22KB, 526x438px) Image search: [Google]
1441246002364.jpg
22KB, 526x438px
Tore my MCL in football but kept playing on it (like a fucking retard), then tore the meniscus. This was my freshman year of HS, never played football again. I'm a boxer now.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.