[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I git gud? I keep winning games until I get BTFO in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: nba2k16.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nba2k16.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
How do I git gud? I keep winning games until I get BTFO in the 4th quarter. I don't watch basketball so don't know how to set up plays and shit. Currently 0-8 in season.
>>
bamp
>>
GIV IT TO THA BIGMAN ERNEH

LETIM DAMINATE
>>
shoot 3s until you win, faggot
>>
>>63318720
My Player?
>>
You gotta get it to the big man and let him dominate
>>
>>63320636

My team has no great 3 pointers. I started one with the Rockets. Maybe I'll start again with a team with a top 3 point shooter. That's kinda boring though. I'd prefer to actually learn the game and score proper plays.

>>63320637

No, just a regular season.

>>63320650

Am I being meme'd?
>>
>>63320677
>score proper plays
If it's good enough for Golden Stare, it's good enough for you
>>
>>63320677
Spam pick and rolls with Harden and Dwight
>>
>>63321337

How do I pick and roll? Is that like a one-two?
>>
>>63321611
I think it is b or one of the bumpers.

Basically it is a screen where one player blocks a defenders movement so it forces the defense to switch men. the screening player then runs to the basket in an attempt to exploit the confusion of the switch.
>>
Make a PG
Ask for a screen
Run your defender into screen
Run to the basket for a lay-up if the lane's open
if not
Step into space and toss an open mid-range two or a three with around 80% accuracy
Rinse and repeat

if they rotate to have an extra guy under the basket when you drive in for a lay-up, go ahead and pass it to the open player

rinse and repeat
>>
>>63321940

also the guy setting the screen can be left badly defended, in which case toss it to him.
>>
>>63321940
This reminds me
>talking to girl
>she says she is a huge basketball fan
>thinks she knows enough to even coach it
>ask her to explain simple sets like horns
>anon I know what a pick and roll is
>ask her to explain a pin down screen or a roll and toss
>just keeps repeating that she knows what a pick and roll is from 2K and that is the only play you need.
>>
>>63321765
>>63321940
>>63321990

Cool, thanks. I usually don't try the screen. Does Pick and Roll mean just setting a screen then?
>>
>>63322083

Pick means a screen, for pick and roll and related basic pick plays see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pick_and_roll
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.