[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Voyeur Cams | Click for more| Home]

/HEEM/ WMMA Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.
Voyeur Cams

Thread replies: 504
Thread images: 82

File: Squad Goals.jpg (70KB, 720x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Squad Goals.jpg
70KB, 720x720px
Old thread >>63275041

>Upcoming events:
Upcoming MMA events:
November 6 - Bellator 145
November 7 - UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs Henderson 3
November 13 - ONE Championship 34
November 14 - UFC 193: Rousey vs Holm
November 20 - WSOF 25, Bellator 146
November 21 - UFC Fight Night: Brown vs Gastelum

>News
www.ufc.com
>>
>Holly saying she would gladly fight Cyborg
Amusing
>>
File: edmond tarverdcuck.jpg (43KB, 730x487px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
edmond tarverdcuck.jpg
43KB, 730x487px
I was in Glendale last month, I wanted to check out where Ronda trained. I had just walked in and there was almost no one around, I was standing at the entrance waiting for someone to notice me and this happened

>edmond and ronda training mitts
>travis walks over
>"hey Ronda, let's practice some grappling"
>walks over to Edmond, towering over him
>puts hand on his shoulder
>"You don't mind, do you Edmond?"
>"N-n-no. Sure. G-g-go ahead"
>Ronda and Travis start rolling on the matt
>Edmond can only look at them, powerless
>Things start getting heated
>Edmond starts doing his wushu routine to try and impress her
>Ronda doesn't notice, she's too busy rolling with Travis
>Travis is now fully erect
>A pool of pussy juice has gathered on the mat
>Travis rips off her clothes
>Pulls out his 12" dick and starts pounding her
>Ronda starts screaming
>"Don't stop!"
>Edmond is now cradling himself in one of the ring corners, crying
>Travis ejaculates inside of Ronda while she orgasms
>They get up
>Travis slaps her ass as she skips off giggling
>"We're going to hit the showers Edmond, could you clean up the mats, we made a bit of a mess. Thanks"
>"I'll go grab the mop"
>He looks incredibly sullen
>I walk up to him to try and cheer him up
>"Hey man, that sucks. At least you make a shitload of money. This is your gym after all"
>"Actually, I receive no monetary compensation" he says, rinsing the mop in the bucket
>"I'm just a janitor"
>>
>>63298189
>NEW THREAD RIGHT ON THE 500th POST
>>
193 is actually a pretty meme card
>>
>>63298219
Oh look another autistic unfunny post from Leonardo.

Can we talk some serious MMA here boys? Enough with the memes.
>>
File: Unbenannt.jpg (24KB, 222x462px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Unbenannt.jpg
24KB, 222x462px
>>63298219
>"I'm just a janitor"
>>
>>63298222
didn't want the mods to kek me senpai, desu
>>
>>63298245
I thought this one had some funny touches desu, and I improved upon it from last time.
Personally, I burst into fits of uncontrollable hysterical laughter whenever I hear the words "monetary compensation", "for free" or "janitor", I assumed that was the case for everyone
>>
>yfn have a threesome with Valerie and her friend Jolyane

JDIMS
>>
>>63298286
>>63298276
damn dude, you are..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIZEaUP0vno
>>
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/11/3/9561981/ufc-finances-zuffa-debt-deutsche-bank-moodys-standard-and-poor-investors-bonds

>taking the time to do this
>>
>>63298295
I was just skimming through her insta desu senpai.
>>
File: out.jpg (25KB, 425x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
out.jpg
25KB, 425x320px
>>63298245
> /heem/ without memes
>>
>that feel when I could heem every single here
>>
File: gun.jpg (17KB, 316x239px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gun.jpg
17KB, 316x239px
>>63298189
>WMMA Edition
>>
File: anklebashers.png (1MB, 751x881px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anklebashers.png
1MB, 751x881px
>>63298260

Why does Conor McGreglet always wear those anklebashers, lads?
>>
File: feels.jpg (510KB, 1366x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feels.jpg
510KB, 1366x2048px
>>63298331
Get in my guard breh
>>
>>63298357
I can see your IP
>>
>>63298260
>>63298361

Also what's up with not wearing socks with his shoes, all his shoes must fucking staynk.
>>
File: tfw.png (159KB, 300x496px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tfw.png
159KB, 300x496px
>>63298357
> IP address
>>
>>63298374
it's obviously not his IP any more

>>63298357
holy shit this site is dead, i was just joking about it not being funny and to stop memeing
>>
>>63298382
he's probably wearing sneaker socks.
>>
>>63298382
>not having well kept feet and a specialised insole sponsorship
>>
>>63298411

>having feet
>>
the main card of 193 is basically a massive meme

> Struve vs Rosholt
> Hall vs Whittaker
> Hunt vs Bigfoot
> JJ vs Lewd
> Honda vs Holly

should be full of heems too
>>
is ea ufc bro around?
>>
>>63298528
Australia is getting cuc
>>
File: aoki vs saku.jpg (42KB, 640x427px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aoki vs saku.jpg
42KB, 640x427px
So IGF and RIZIN are feuding now?

Allegedly Aoki will be fighting Saku on the 29th and on the 31st he'll be fighting Montanha Silva as the main event of a show dubbed "Lets knock out RIZIN".

IGF spokesperson says that the Aoki/Montanha fight will be a "legitimate MMA fight".

>Nippon

Is it safe to call this a through and through clusterfuck?

>inb4 Fedor loses, Aoki murders Saku and then loses to Montanha via sub.
>>
>>63298219
very good la
>>
>>63298562

Not him but I do play it quite a lot.

I'm a bit of a babby and scared to go online and get my anus destroyed. I play careers through on hard difficulty and am 25-1 at the moment, do you think I stand a chance online based on this m8?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PclYszie7zg

In case you missed based Luke's commentary.
>>
>>63298616
Serbbro did you see the new UFC shirts?
>>
>>63298678
Unfortunately.
>>
>>63298678
Its like they gave zero (0) effort. Literally less than a fuck was given.

What is the jiu jitsu thing supposed to even be?! Does the UFC even follow MMA?
>>
>>63298647
probably, most people online just stand and bang. If you have a good understanding of stamina, parrying the shots and moving and out of the pocket then you will be fine.
>>
>>63298678
I would just love to know how much cash was shoved down the drain to produce that example of incompetence.

The sales on UFC/Reebok shit should be fucking plummeting right about now.
>>
It's fucking retarded. I feel offended.
>>
>condit pulled out
>hendricks pulled out
>stipe pulled out
>duffy pulled out
>khabib pulled out
>brown pulled out
all within 1-2 months

its been shit so far
>>
>>63298702

Might give it a go tonight, I basically win all my fights by parrying and countering (don't see any other way to do it on hard mode because if I try to strike the CPU parries EVERYTHING) so that's good. I am assuming that everyone online will just spam L3 to get up if it goes to the ground or clinch?
>>
File: f3.jpg (5KB, 277x121px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f3.jpg
5KB, 277x121px
>it's a home run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwQY7XCibbE
>>
File: manlet.png (834KB, 627x655px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
manlet.png
834KB, 627x655px
>>
>>63298775
pretty much, you get the occasional cunt thats great on the ground and will stuff all your attempts to get up but otherwise most people just keep it standing or are unable to hold you down for long.
>>
File: bn desu.jpg (67KB, 1058x667px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bn desu.jpg
67KB, 1058x667px
>>63298678
>Serbbro did you see the new UFC shirts?
>>
File: rTC9BWl.png (722KB, 578x1016px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rTC9BWl.png
722KB, 578x1016px
>>63298848
>>
>>63298528
>Struve vs Rosholt

kek
looks like the Heavyweight division has already started ducking Struve
>>
>>63298945
what's the point? why doesn't everyone who roids look like that?
>>
>>63298848
RAPED HER

MURDERED HER

KILLED HER CHILDREN
>>
>>63298974
PL

PLE

PLEB
>>
>>63298274
I appreciated the changes

Don't let it go to your head though, kid. We've all seen the classic cases of young talented prospects thinking theit shit doesn't stink and falling flat on their face.
>>
File: lol.jpg (109KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lol.jpg
109KB, 640x640px
>people will pay for this
>>
>>63298848
guys like this are why i wish ufc heavyweight didnt have a maximum weight. if theyre good enough to get in the ufc who cares if theyre 300lbs or more, and itd be cool to see a manlet like cain beat up a 7 foot 350lb guy etc
>>
>>63299015
remember when pudzianowski couldn't take down tim sylvia
>>
>>63299015
>implying anyone muscular and that size could pass a drug test

By removing the upper limit you'd just end up with a bunch of fatfucks like the ones from ausbro's webms.
>>
>>63299041
except that you would make sure they are on high tech drugs and dont sign any fat fuck unless hes mark hunt
>>
live soon

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerfulJRE/live

with Steve O from Jackass
>>
File: canadian ufc merch.png (139KB, 599x561px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
canadian ufc merch.png
139KB, 599x561px
>>
>>63299041
yeah but im sure the ufc wouldnt sign them unless they were actually good fat fucks like nelson and hunt

>>63299041
theres that giant olympic judo guy from france who passes them, hed be cool to see in the ufc
>>
File: kekking beaners.gif (456KB, 160x159px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kekking beaners.gif
456KB, 160x159px
>>63298219
>>
>>63299061
>Steve O isn't dead yet

didn't he have multiple narcotic and stimulant fuelled suicide attempts? And a more broken body than cm punk
>>
>>63299165

he got over them. I'm more surprised that he hasn't had that tattoo lasered off his back

Some of the stuff on the video is pretty gnarly, like his nox addiction, he'd just buy crates of canisters of the shit and sit in his house all day every day getting high.
>>
>>63299041
there shouldn't be any drug test though

anyone who supports them needs to be killed, unironically
>>
File: absolute beauty.jpg (225KB, 1467x919px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
absolute beauty.jpg
225KB, 1467x919px
>>
>>63299204
living the dream desu
>>
>>63299253
>my two year old daughter adores you

kek
>>
>>63299015

so you want to watch 1 round fights?

Those guys have the poorer cardio than some 300lb fatfuck.

some of you say such retarded shit it's like season 10 TUF never happened
>>
>>63299313
<3 u
>>
Reminder that the only argument against WMMA is "They're not as good as the men in the UFC" which falls apart if the person arguing that point watches any MMA outside of the UFC at all.
>>
>>63299394
The argument is "it sucks shit".
>>
>>63298991
>Over a million people will pay for this
>>
>>63299394

men fighting outside the ufc are better than women fighting in it.
>>
>>63299394
It's also, "you're not better than high school athletes"
>>
>>63299394

then you're just as blind as you fanatically defend something you believe is rational because it's more socially noble
>>
>>63299415
That's not an argument at all.
>>63299428
Believe that if you like, but what about the women outside of the UFC? That's what you're comparing them against.
>>63299431
Alright let's put the UFC women in there against high school girls and see what happens. Idiot.
>>63299441
This is the funniest one, I'm not fanatically defending anything, I just think it's retarded how hard people shit on WMMA for the minor issue of it not being as developed as modern men's MMA. I mean, I sure hope you don't watch old MMA and shit on it for not being as good as the modern stuff.
>>
>>63299394
>>63299485
>aussie is mad because they didnt book condit vs lawler in melborn
>>
>>63299485
>That's not an argument at all.
It's true, though.
>Believe that if you like, but what about the women outside of the UFC? That's what you're comparing them against.
Patricio Pitbull, Shinya Aoki, Wil Brooks, Mamed Khalidov, Ben Askren > Cyborg & pals
>Alright let's put the UFC women in there against high school girls and see what happens. Idiot.
Yes, trained fighters are tougher than children. You've won us over!
>>
>>63299485
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/9/26/9399427/watch-former-ufc-title-contender-gets-tapped-out-16-year-old-girl-mma-news
>>
Schaub is so based
>>
>>63299485
>I just think it's retarded how hard people shit on WMMA for the minor issue of it not being as developed as modern men's MMA.
People shit on it for being terribly unentertaining as a product, and unimpressive technically.
>I sure hope you don't watch old MMA and shit on it for not being as good as the modern stuff.
I watch it because it's entertaining, yeah. There's half the argument here that you're missing.
>>
>>63299540

I'm not clicking this clickbait, what is it?
>>
>>63299528
Make an argument, coward.
>>63299538
Those aren't women. Thanks for coming idiot.
>>63299540
Okay you got me there, but that article literally says that the 16 year old is one of the best grappling prospects in the world or some shit.

So basically, nobodies got a concrete point to make.
>>
>>63299596
>Those aren't women. Thanks for coming idiot.
What women outside the UFC? Nobody watches unless Cyborg fights, and it's generally just as terrible as most female fights in the UFC are.
>>
File: 1.jpg (92KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
92KB, 600x800px
Paige VanZant is doing a giveaway if you sign up to her twitter, there are 3,000 spots left.
>>
>>63299625
Have you never seen an Invicta event in your life?
There are some exciting prospects there. Did you miss all the hubbub about Alexa Grasso and Irene Aldana? Have you not been seeing Tonya Evinger KILLING chicks lately?
Gabi Garcia is fighting in Rizin later this year, Mackenzie Dern is set to debut in MMA. Marloes Coenen is crushing cans in Bellator because UFC won't take her because she's old.
Look WMMA isn't on the same level as men's MMA, that's just common sense, but I just don't get this pervasive "gotta shit on every aspect of it ever" attitude like it can't possibly be good.
>>
thread sucks, just some aussie trying to justify buying tickets to 193
>>
http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/11/3/9661942/morning-report-ufc-matt-serra-matt-hughes-dana-white-conor-mcgregor-ronda-rousey-mma-news
>>
File: 1382470776458.png (15KB, 528x434px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1382470776458.png
15KB, 528x434px
>>63299716
Guess you're too much of a bitch to try and reply to me directly.
>>
>>63299716
it would be better if italy didn't get banned
>>
>>63299593
Sarah Mcman tapped by a 16 year old girl
>>63299596
The point I was making is that 16 year old boys can beat them, watching for example Bellator you still get the second best fighters group in the world. Both the champs only got one art down, that shows you how shit wmma is. It's like if Art Jimmerson became the ufc champ. And they are miles ahead of the division aswell which shows you how pathetic their opposition, Frank Shamrock was 10 better than Ronda therefore the "it's like old mma" argument is fucking stupod. I seriously don't know if you're trolling but have you actualy seen the fights they have?
>>
>>63299204
He wanted to ride into valhalla shiny and chrome
>>
>>63299710
>Have you never seen an Invicta event in your life?
Not in years, no. I can see why it'd be entertaining, though, as it's a feeder organization designed to get prospects the cage-time they need against cans before they get sent off to the UFC.
>Look WMMA isn't on the same level as men's MMA, that's just common sense, but I just don't get this pervasive "gotta shit on every aspect of it ever" attitude like it can't possibly be good.
Everyone shits on everything here. If it weren't forced onto main cards out of the UFC's needs to build future opponents for Rousey it'd get nowhere near the amount of hate it does because it'd be easier to avoid.
>>
>>63299749

and what, argue a value judgement? Your pic applies to you as well
>>
Does it bother anyone else how Ronda rolls her shoulders with that stupid look on her face right before the fight starts?
>>
>>63299765
You are a ridiculous prick, you honestly think Joanna and Ronda are the same level as UFC 1 guys?
Joanna is great at getting off her back and Ronda knocked out a dedicated striker in her last fight.
>>63299797
Yeah you don't know shit. Try actually watching an Invicta card these days. It's hardly Pride style mismatches.
>>63299809
Maybe stop being a little fag who can't argue his opinion. I bet you're the same American who tried to call me a SJW kek
>>
>>63299485
>>63299596
>>63299710
The problem with WMMA is it's like throwing a WNBA(Women's National Basketball Association) game in the middle of the NBA playoffs, it'd be fine if they had their own truly separate "WUFC" that didn't take up the space of other fighters that could literally kill them. I don't hate on the WNBA or Women's Premier League because they aren't forced on to the same broadcast I illegally streamed for free.
>>
>>63299394
2/10
gtfo ausfailia
>>
>>63299823
>Ronda knocked out a dedicated striker in her last fight.
Bethe was dedicated at absolutely fuck all. A Z-level athlete who is trained by her boyfriend and got into MMA as a method to lose weight. Also, technically terrible everywhere. Ronda is only technically terrible as a striker.
>>
File: Untitled.png (620KB, 1041x528px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
620KB, 1041x528px
>you will never get stoned with dee and conor

why even live lads
>>
>>63299852
yeah Bethe was hot dogshit not going to argue against that, but my point is that she doesn't strike like someone straight out of judo
In her early fights she'd turn her head while bullrushing the clinch lol
>>
>>63299857
>still pretending to be straight
>>
>>63299253
>you will never demolish your opponent with your hands taped in /sp/ shitposts
>>
>>63299876
>but my point is that she doesn't strike like someone straight out of judo
Ronda sure does, though.
>>
File: 2.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>63299911
>>
>>63299911
Got anything other than a funny little screenshot?
Her striking's developed a lot since she first crossed over.
>>
>>63299823
>Ronda knocked out a dedicated striker in her last fight

>Calling Bethe a dedicated striker

Ahahahaha
>>
>>63299911
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozrb0SaxTu0
>>
>>63299968
It's gone from nowhere to pretty embarrassing. She has power, but no technique. Rousey's boxing is objectively and factually very poor. Anyone who thinks she has good boxing is either ignorant, delusional or both.
>>
>>63299710

Spotted the kek.
>>
>>63299984
mirin dat handspeed desu senpai
>>
File: 1445999137562.png (50KB, 187x211px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445999137562.png
50KB, 187x211px
>>63299823

> Bethe

> dedicated striker
>>
>>63299972
Well she isn't a grappler.
>>63299986
So you literally only meant her boxing? Okay.
>>63299993
At least these Euros have some good points I've got to think about, you Americans couldn't defend your opinion to save your lives
>>
>>63299984

Mirin dat precision to be honest.
>>
>>63300058
>So you literally only meant her boxing? Okay.
I already said she's only technically terrible on one area whereas Corriera was terrible in every area. Keep up!
>>
>>63300101
I'm not sure what this has to do with the original point any more, but Ronda is clearly a cut above all her competition and I don't understand the intense salt she causes.
>>
>>63299824
>because they aren't forced on to the same broadcast I illegally streamed for free.

True FightFan right here.
>>
>>63300058

>Calling a chick who started dicking around in MMA 3 years ago and has majority decision wins a "dedicated striker."
>>
>>63300127
Yeah because she would mainly strike with her opponents. That's what a dedicated striker is.
I'm getting flashbacks to when Serbia told me that grappling and wrestling weren't the same thing now.
>>
>>63300117
>but Ronda is clearly a cut above all her competition and I don't understand the intense salt she causes.
She has a bad attitude, surrounds herself with bad people, and is hailed as the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ himself by Rogan, Dana, and most of the MMA media. If you don't get why that doesn't rub people the wrong way, you're being very naive. Nobody likes to be sold bullshit.

Oh, and she crushes cans because her division has the talent levels of the SEG-era UFC.
>>
>>63300212
Yeah I get all that, but it's nothing to be salty about. It's business.
>>
>>63300173

>Ronda crushing a chick who doesn't know what circling out is and has less than 5 years competitive experience, is impressive.

Is this buyer's remorse cause you spent half your salary on UFC 193? That you're actually trying to justify that Ronda is a once in a lifetime fighter...
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>63300238
She acts like an asshole a lot of the time. Did you watch her season of TUF? If that had aired after she blew up following the Zingano fight it would've done irreparable damage to her image. She even admitted herself that she looked absolutely terrible on the show and wouldn't do it again.
>>
>>63300255
I don't think it's all that impressive, but Ronda really is the best in town at 135 and if UFC capitalises on it and makes a bajillion dollars I'm not going to hold it against them.
You're just putting words in my mouth now with the once in a lifetime thing, but she's definitely a dominant champion.
>>
>>63299797
>it's a feeder organization designed to get prospects the cage-time they need against cans before they get sent off to the UFC.
Actually the match ups in Invicta are really competitive.
I'm not saying
>EVERYONE WATCH INVICTA AND BUY RONDA'S PPVs
But Women's and Men's MMA are just different sports. They're never going to have a fight between a woman and a man. It's totally understandable for someone to like one more than the other, like one exclusively, or like both.
>>
>Australia in charge of being a UFC' own Ronda brand SJW shill.
>>
>>63300287
No I didn't actually, I don't really like Ronda as a person, but then again I don't like Jon Jones as a person either.
>>
>>63300314
>sjw shill
Because I enjoy WMMA?
That's just being silly.
>>
>>63300317
If you want to get a decent idea of why the anti-Rousey sentiments exploded at some point between the Corriera fight and the first Tate fight, then take a look. She picked fights with everyone and was vindictive, childish, catty, and spiteful. All the dislike of her started after her coaching stint there.
>>
>>63300390
Alrighty
>>
File: Mhysa_weeb_01.webm (3MB, 896x504px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mhysa_weeb_01.webm
3MB, 896x504px
>>63300354
Claudia Gadelha
Joanna
Ronda
Taint (only in her last fight)

These are the only enjoyable wmma fighters rn af desu senpai squad
>>
>>63300287
>all dem boos when she came out against Meisha
>all dem casuals flocking since the Zingano fight wiping her haters from history

feels bad man
>>
>>63300444
Have you seen Tonya Evinger's last two fights? She's looked like an absolute murderer in there.
>>
>>63300491
She was literally Hitler for a few days after she didn't shake her hand. That was probably what pushed most people over the edge. Something she did recently that annoyed folks was build her public brand by bashing Floyd Mayweather for his domestic abuse conviction and then hooking up with an accused domestic abuser himself in Travis Browne. Seems hypocritical.
>>
>>63300547

That Mayweather bash was purely a PR stunt to get people talking about her again cause no one cared about the Bethe fight at all.
>>
>>63300622
No, the Bethe fight got some real steam behind it once she made the comments about Ronda wanting to kill herself after losing. The Ronda-Browne situation is just a complete PR nightmare for her. Hanging up on the conference call just adds fuel to the fire. She can't dodge this forever.
>>
Anybody got that picture from Jones/Cormier where it's the end of the round and Cormier's sitting against the fence and Jones has his hand on his head?
>>
>>63300697

Well I'm telling you how I found out she was even fighting again this year was cause I saw on the news she'd said something about Floyd. It was good PR, even Dana tweeted about it.
>>
>>63300547
>and then hooking up with an accused domestic abuser himself in Travis Browne
>accused

There is literally no reason to assume that Browne did it. The UFC's lawyers haven't found any evidence for it and she hasn't even gone about pressing charges yet. Don't get me wrong, I'm no Ronda Rousey white knight, but there is no reason to assume that Travis Browne did shit.
>>
>>63300857
>There is literally no reason to assume that Browne did it.
That's why I said accused, not convicted. Regardless, MMA has a sordid history of domestic abusers, from Rich Clementi sicking his dog on his wife, to Lavar Johnson's 11 face punches of death. It's not a good look. In my opinion, he probably bashed her around. Considering the photos, and his line of work, anyone surprised hasn't been paying attention.
>>
>>63300935
>Rich Clementi
I meant Josh Grispi.
>>
Did predictionbro die during the last thread?
>>
>>63300971

*predictionc
>>
So there's a part 2 to that article about the UFC's finances
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/11/3/9561981/ufc-finances-zuffa-debt-deutsche-bank-moodys-standard-and-poor-investors-bonds
>>
>>63298219
based italy
>>
>>63300971
predictionkek only predictionkeks for ufc events he finds interesting.
There was some talk over someone else taking over for him but I'm not sure how that worked out.
>>
>>63301066
been waiting fo this
>>
>>63301216
he started taking predictions in the last thread.
>>
How shocked would the media be if Ronda got knocked out cold with a head kick? If Ronda tries to stand with holly, she WILL lose.
>>
>>63301292

>if Ronda got knocked out cold with a head kick?

Holly had trouble with Raquel Pennington, in fact it was a split decision, she's not knocking out anyone.
>>
>>63301292
It'd be glorious
UFC would then desperately try to make Holly Holm a star, much like Cain after he beat Brock
>>
SCHAUBCAST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWhquGp_p8U
>>
>>63301360
nah, they'd give Ronda an instant rematch first. If she loses again, then maybe. Probably would be desperate to make someone like Tate champion though, or even Cat maybe.
>>
reminder to ignore Australia's posts and his reddit tier attention whoring.
>>
>>63301292

If she loses she's getting an immediate rematch.
>>
>>63298361
What a faggot
>>
>>63301388
You're right
>>
>>63298361

Those pants fit when he stands up. That's the problem with tailored suits, you never look good sitting down.
>>
>>63301388
>Ronda loses to Holm
>Gets immediate rematch, loses
>Gets a can fed to her, loses
>Ronda sudokus
This could actually happen.
>>
Raquel Pennington can beat Ronda. She will be champ in 2016. Without a doubt. Cap this post.
>>
>>63301292
Lmao holly is literall trash you fell for the Dana hype, she isn't some world class boxer, she if shit and I would not be the least surprised if Ronda beats her standing
>>
>>63301292
It'd be considered a freak KO. Immediate rematch desu

It'd actually be better for Holm to win otherwise, like a buffet of leg kicks. Then they can sell kickboxer vs brawler or something

>there's a banned /tv/ fag in my area
fuck my life
>>
>>63301524
>I would not be the least surprised if Ronda beats her standing

This. Her UFC fights against cans have been sub-par, she kept getting tagged and she'd telegraph everything she was about to throw.
>>
See, normally if you start a business, you got a 50/50 chance of success. But Edmond is a dumbass, and he's not normal. So you got a 25% chance, at best, of success. And you add him being in the friend-zone to the mix? Your chances of success drastic go down. See, between running the gym, making up shit about his success, and trying to win Ronda's heart, he's got a 33% chance of his gym succeeding. But he's got a 66 2/3% chance of it not succeeding cuz Ronda KNOWS he's not boyfriend material, so she's not even gonna try. So you take his 33 1/3% chance of success, minus the 25% chance, and he's got a 8 1/3% chance of success. But then you take the 75% chance, of it not being successful, and add 66 2/3% chance, and you got a 141 2/3% chance of bankruptcy. Senor Edmond, the numbers don't LIE and they spell disaster for your finances!
>>
>Not betting a cheek fiver on Holly.
>>
>>63301703

Why not just flash it down the toilet for the same effect?
>>
>>63301623
Nobody here will appreciate your mandrama reference but I got it
>>
>WMMA edition
>more than half the posts are about female fighters

/heem/ is worse than /hoc/ now
>>
>>63301917
UFC drones, every single one of them
>>
>>63301917
Thank Australia for fucking it up, worst heemster if not for webmbro
>>
>>63301761
Toilets don't have 100% TDD and superior standup to RRR.
>>
>>63301917
I think there was also some talk about Shogun and Shamrock at some point.
>>
>defend WMMA
>am now the devil
>>
>>63302327
>defend WMMA
>am now a faggot

ftfy
>>
>>63302375
I apologise for nothing, you fags can't peer pressure me into not liking MMA just because the competitors have tits.
>>
>>63302375
this
>>
>>63302427
Eh, people can like both sports.
>>
>>63300296
are all aussies such keks? You really are willing to support this fucking garbage the ufc keeps shoveling into everyones mouths?
>>
>>63302427
The only reason to watch wmma is if you have watched literally any avaliable male mma event, the level is so ridiculously low its not even funny.
>>
>>63302530
you watch every single card m8 piss off
>>
>>63302427
>fundamentals

sounds familiar
>>
>>63302530
Well considering I've never paid for MMA, supporting it doesn't have anything to do with it.
Also there's WMMA outside of the UFC breh
>>
>>63302569
no i dont

last card i watched was 189

I will tune into the main events on an illegal stream for connor vs aldo, the chris vs kekold, and and condit vs lawler

thats it. the ufc fucking sucks for the most part now with WMMA its not like it was years ago when I liked it in high school. I stilll remember forrest vs rampage and bj vs GSP those were fights not todays bullshit
>>
File: fukkin dropped.jpg (217KB, 1203x801px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fukkin dropped.jpg
217KB, 1203x801px
>>63302742
>last card i watched was 189

pls be a ruse
>>
File: beito.png (61KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
beito.png
61KB, 625x626px
>>63302742
>>
>>63298189
>dudes_with_long_hair_take_a_selfie.jpg
>>
>>63302742
Nobody is making you like women's or men's MMA, in UFC or any other organization, now or in the past. It's not a big deal to just enjoy what you enjoy.
>>
>>63302742
Disgusting, I can't tell if you're trolling
>>
>>63303110

>his face

JUST
>>
the fuck is up with steve-o's voice
>>
lmao

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/11/3/9665752/drunk-guest-invades-dan-henderson-hotel-room-brazil
>>
It's really hard to tell who is the most retarded person in the room with rogan, steve o and redban
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 640x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 640x960px
Am I a real fight fan now?
>>
>>63303475
not until Joe Lauzon, Pat Barry and Dan Hardy follow you on twitter
>>
File: 1425182196523.gif (3MB, 267x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425182196523.gif
3MB, 267x337px
Why can't they mewve like he mewve's?
>>
>>63303110

Be born with a body builder dad who makes you take supplements in a sippy cup
>>
>>63303590

that's cause they don't teenk like he teenks
>>
Updated


Main Card:
Vitor Belfort vs. Dan Henderson
Glover Teixeira vs. Patrick Cummins
Thomas Almeida vs. Anthony Birchak
Piotr Hallmann vs. Alex Oliveira
Rashid Magomedov vs. Gilbert Burns
Corey Anderson vs. Fabio Maldonado
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 173x209px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 173x209px
>>
>>63303758
fucking getting there, sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited lads
>>
File: 1443307363896.png (3KB, 171x164px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443307363896.png
3KB, 171x164px
>>63303747
>BASED PICKS BRO HEAR MY PRAYERS

>BELFORT
>TEIXEIRA
>ALMEIDA
>OLIVEIRA
>MAGOMEDOV
>ANDERSON
>>
>>63302742
was that edgar v. gregor/dean? because I think I stopped watching around that time too, maybe a couple of FNs after that and a lionfight here and there

it was fun while it lasted but shit gets boring, presentation is formulaic, personalities are moronic, politics is ridiculous and fans are retarded

I do know that /heem/ was slobbering all over some sissy boy's cock a couple of months ago and whatshisface was reinstated by the UFC recently. I might watch his re-title fight against fatboy slim if it happens soon
>>
>>63303747
Roided up has beens: the card
>>
File: skeleton bless.jpg (106KB, 499x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
skeleton bless.jpg
106KB, 499x499px
>>63303758
>>
I'm pretty new here, but started following mma closely 2 years ago, but I've watched a ton of past events in that time. What is the deal with this places thing for Schaub? He gets mentioned quite a bit here, both good and bad. He had some talent, it he never really developed to become a contender. He was decent and probably would have made it to the top 10 in LHW on his size and the state of the division,but he was never going to contend for a title. Why do you all have such strong opinions about him?
>>
>>63303803

The most casual post anyone could ever write here.

>UFC 190 unironically got stickied
>>
>>63303954
Bullshit
>>
>>63303979
>summer
>december 2015

just fuck my shit up
>>
>>63304029
feels good man
>>
File: inb4 F.jpg (14KB, 322x148px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
inb4 F.jpg
14KB, 322x148px
>>63304063
That's OK it's warm today t
>>
>>63304029

If you want to look good by summer 2016, you should probably start now.
>>
>>63304377
there's no workout that corrects risperdal tits
>>
>>63304029
>>63304063
>ywn have a christmas day bbq on the beach
>>
>>63304506
go picnicking on the Moors
>>
>>63298991
Yeah, those fucking losers with disposable income. What losers, huh?
>>
>>63304654
desu a comfy fireplace christmas with the senpai isn't too shabby imo
>>
>>63299233
This. Fuck testing. I think all fighters should be not only allowed, but in fact, REQUIRED to be on whatever they can get their hands on. Adrenaline, shark testosterone, bear bile, HGH, cocaine, fucking whatever, just pack shit into a needle and shoot that shit up.

I want fighters looking like Bane in the Octagon. Not pussy Tom Hardy Bane, comic Bane. I want fighters to be so fucked up from all the shit they're on that they need to have dudes with cattle prods walking them out to Octagon,

I also think we should have fighters fight animals. I want to see Jon Jones fight a full-grown Rhinoceros. I want to see fighters fight robots, they could do a crossover card with Battlebots. I want to see Brock Lesnar come back and fight like 6 midgets. Have Ronda fight Ray Rice. Fuck, let's clone some dinosaurs and get those motherfuckers in the cage. Mighty Mouse vs. a bunch of velociraptors, there's a Mighty Mouse fight I'd pay for!

Make it happen, Zuffa!
>>
>>63303206
>youngbabby who never watched good UFC a few years ago detected

keep eating your trash
>>
>>63304745
>I want to see Jon Jones fight a full-grown Rhinoceros

he's rematching DC soon :^)
>>
>>63303961
maybe. it stopped being worth the time after a while and life just got busy. shit I even stopped 4chinning briefly, seemed pointless when I only visited /sp/ and /out/. I'm not banging people here for staying excited though, that would be stupid.
>>
>>63304745
>stealing posts and reposting them
sure is lmaobud
>>
>>63303747
That worthless nigger tripbitch really fucked it all up, didnt he? You're a way nicer person than I am. I wouldnt have included his predicitons.
>>
>>63304029
Are you one of those retards who eat shit all year long an then start doing pushups 1 week before summer starts?
>>
>>63304852
I hope that Jon is on so much shit when that fight happens that after he beats DC, he picks him up over his head, tears him in half, and starts screaming and drinking his spinal fluid.
>>
>>63304745
Lel based canada bro
>>
>>63304845
DC Gus Just fucking happened, I don't give a fuck if you think im being biased that fight was better than forrest rampage and bj gsp by a longshot
>>
>>63304906
I didn't steal shit, nigger, I posted something somewhat similar a few weeks back as a Dutchfag while I was on vacation Amsterdam.

Fuck that little Somali bitch, ruined it for all Canadians.
>>
>>63304929

>All dem "GET 6 PAC ABS IN 3 WEEKS" videos on youtube
>>
>>63305115
>it was me using a proxy guys!!!! really!!!
>>
>>63305203
Nigger, do I have to go post a pic of my plane ticket back from Amsterdam?
>>
>>63305239
yes, also post a pic of you in amsterdam
>>
>>63304929
no i was pointing out australia's summer being in december bro
>>
File: legs.jpg (90KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
legs.jpg
90KB, 1080x1080px
>>63305239
>>63305271

Don't block out your fashion
>>
>>63304745
I would love a division that allows all PEDs and as much of them as you can inject into your body plus fighters can weigh whatever they want.
>>
>>63303747

If you aren't in the first column of predictions you are no true Fight Fan
>>
>>63305391
>sharing a column with "blackstar"
>>
>>63305434
that was predictionkeks fault for accepting the picks of a trip
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 512x546px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 512x546px
>>63305391
I consider the entire event a waste if I'm not top left corner t
>>
File: mfw valerie's fw.png (181KB, 197x402px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mfw valerie's fw.png
181KB, 197x402px
>letting tripfags make a name for themselves
>>
File: image.jpg (501KB, 2004x1496px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
501KB, 2004x1496px
>>63305271
Not posting a pic of myself, in Amsterdam or otherwise, because I'm not fucking retarded. I've seen what happens to people who post pics here.

Ticket is here. Let me guess, you were only pretending to be a dumbass?
>>
>>63305499

I always parlay your picks desu. You seem like the most consistent and knowledgable guy ITTs.
>>
>>63305527
>keyboard generation

learn to put pen to paper with style you cretin
>>
http://youtu.be/sS3bZu167Fs
#JOINTHETEAM
#FREENICKDIAZ
>>
>>63305637
Sorry I didn't bother to use elegant calligraphy in my time stamp, Abdul.
>>
>>63305527
the fuck is /AEEK/
>>
>>63305721

I'm already on the team farm.
>>
>>63305527
>international schaubposting
neat
>>
>>63305771
It's /HEEM/. I have shitty handwriting.
>>
>>63305750
apology accepted, still plenty of time for you to remedy it
>>
>>63305834
Well, I needed something to do between all the hookers and weed. I'm not a machine, I need my downtime.
>>
>>63305637
Shut up.
>>
>>63305871
Eh, I'm not gonna lie, my handwriting is pretty shit. Always has been. Even before we had computers and shit, my handwriting was messy. I think I might have one of them brain disorders like in the movies, y'know?
>>
>>63305842
step your handskills up senpai
>>
>>63305877
How was class M?
>>
>>63305925
I'm just projecting desu my handwriting is disgusting
>>
File: falloutboy.jpg (106KB, 327x336px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
falloutboy.jpg
106KB, 327x336px
who else here is a manlet but still calls other people manlets?
>>
>>63305925
>tfw have shit handwriting too

Really does feel bad man
>>
>>63305527
>that dog shit penmanship
>>
File: cuck6.png (631KB, 732x685px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cuck6.png
631KB, 732x685px
>>63305969
so you confirm
>>
>>63305938
Pretty shit, honestly. I'm tall, so it means I have my knees jammed in the back of the seat in front of me the whole time. Got a cheap business class upgrade on the way over, but no such luck on the way back.

The food was pretty good, and I watched Jurassic World and Mad Max: Fury Road, so it wasn't too awful.
>>
>>63306030
i wish i was 5'10 i'd be the king of mexican america
>>
>>63306059
Seems we had the same movies, I feel you with the leg space, it fucking wrecked my knees for like a week because I didn't realise how bad it was.
>>
>>63305637
>Le hat tip
>>
>>63306059
>>63306108
such hardship
>>
>>63306118
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3dYS7PcAG4
>>
>>63306099
Really you're not even 5'10?
>>
>>63306108
Yeah, I think all the airlines that aren't too cheap to have inflight entertainment pretty much all have the same movies now. Did Avengers: Age of Ultron and Ant Man on the way over.

Planes are just not designed for anyone over 5'8 or so to be comfortable. The airlines should just quit being greedy fucks and take like 3 or 4 rows of seats out of every plane and move all the seats a few more inches apart, then everyone could at least not be fucking miserable. They won't do it, though, because they're dicks.

I usually fly business class if I can afford to, but the Canadian dollar went to complete shit in the past 6 months or so, so my budget is a little more stretched than usual.
>>
>>63306201
nope i'm one of those cool short mexicans like beck always sings about
>>
>>63306216
I think the most fucked up part is that bussinies and above get three point safety belts
>>
>>63306216
>complaining about intercontinental flight
>>
>>63306249
Well, they can afford to lose the plebs in economy, they don't pay well anyway.
>>
>>63306334
Well it's not like it changes anything, it's just to scare people into wasting money on what they think is safety, a plane crash isn't a car crash and a three point belt doesn't do shit in brace possition
>>
>>63303110

Steroids straight from the tits t
>>
>>63305925
>>63305995


Left handed?

I'm LH and every other LH I know has spastic tier handwriting.
>>
>>63299110
would buy if T+P were replaced with GSP and Rory. tbch
>>
>>63306423
can you write backwards like that faggot leonardo da vinci?
>>
>>63306423
Well, I used to be right handed but I decided to switches to being left handed a couple years ago to make me standout a bit more.
>>
>>63306367
Well, that's air travel 101. None of the "safety measures" are actually effective. None of the silly shit we have to do at security does anything. It's all just to make people feel safe.

I didn't even actually have a 3-point belt on my flight over, I did have one of those comfy pod-chairs that goes all the way back into a bed, though. Also, enough leg room to stretch my legs out all the way and then some, plus they gave us free champagne. Pretty fucking sweet.
>>
File: 213.jpg (157KB, 565x723px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
213.jpg
157KB, 565x723px
who is the closest to literally free money?
>>
thiago tavares is a hack
guida is gonna wrestlefuck him to oblivion
>>
>>63306485
maldonado and hendo
>>
>>63306485
almeida
>>
I feel like Tibau vs Trujillo should have happened years ago
>>
>>63306423
I'm right handed, still have shit handwriting. Can't draw or do most artsy stuff either
>>
>>63306367
Wrong. There have been airline crashes where the difference between the people that died and the people that survived was the three point seatbelt.
>>
>>63306475
>None of the "safety measures" are actually effective.

You literally don't even deserve to fly I swear to Christ m8 you sound so entitled and ignorant.
>>
>>63306423
Right handed. Just plain not good at that shit. Can't draw either, like that other dude.
>>
My handwriting is fucking amazing
>>
>>63306643
post your hancock lad
>>
>>63306485


put your house on Hendo f
>>
>>63299253
They make a hendricks tape with all his excuses
>>
File: 13432.jpg (166KB, 1594x1196px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13432.jpg
166KB, 1594x1196px
>>63298300
>$199 million was earmarked to fund a dividend to Zuffa, LLC's owners.
>>
>>63298300
>the UFC is half a billion dollars in debt
>>
>>63298219

le cum mop man
>>
File: n5kIWxa.png (291KB, 412x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
n5kIWxa.png
291KB, 412x375px
>>63304702
>the ppv kek is back
>he still pays for things
>>
>>63307036
I wonder to what depths of depravity the Fertittas have sunk...
>>
can we watch this together m8's and can I get some you's in the form of HEEM SLEEPY OR HE SLEEP
https://youtu.be/9ecCsGJeWG4

thanks
>>
>>63306030

This is actually kind of accurate... My friend is legit 6' and doesn't get invited out cause all my 5'4~5'7 friends claim 5'10 and they'd look ridiculously short next to him
>>
>8 years old
>>
>>63298361
it's called fashion
>>
>>63307743

Is that the emoji for sad hand-job?
>>
File: shana.jpg (94KB, 610x813px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shana.jpg
94KB, 610x813px
http://www.maxim.com/entertainment/sports/article/ufc-queen-ronda-rousey-reveals-secret-great-sex-2015-11

>What should a guy always do? Take his time. In general, a girl takes a minute. He needs to get her ready. You should never need lube in your life. If you need lube, than you’re being lazy...and you’re not taking your time.

Which ex boyfriend tried to use the KY on Ronda?
>>
>>63307743
>grown men

lol
>>
>>63307718
These chimp out amateur heems where you can't see shit are terrible
>>
>>63307743
dana you're drunk pls

any high school wrestler would destroy her
>>
>>63307800
yea. The commentary is pretty funny. What fucking accent is that?
>>
>>63307872
>HE AS FO DAT AS WHOOPI- SLEEP! SLEEP! SLEEP!
>>
>>63307767
#teammma4life emoji senpai
>>
Condit beats Lawler. Rory beats Condit.
>>
File: 1409881655052.jpg (53KB, 512x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409881655052.jpg
53KB, 512x384px
>>63307914
>Condit beats Lawler
>>
>>63307823
>any high school wrestler would destroy her
any male over 10 should be able to
>>
>>63307952
nah she would fuck some boys up
>>
File: savior.jpg (85KB, 591x1246px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
savior.jpg
85KB, 591x1246px
>>
>>63308007
>Nig Magnig
>>
>>63307936
hey, it could happen
>>
>>63307743
i will pay her to beat me up
>>
File: 1441815156150s.jpg (2KB, 109x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441815156150s.jpg
2KB, 109x125px
>>63307936
>Rory beats Condit
>>
>>63308042
Condit has some very damaging and powerful tools at his disposal. One of those brutal step in elbows could change the complexion of the fight in an instant.
>>
>>63307981
keks
>>
>>63308050
Gotta have a safe word bro; what will your safe word be?
>>
>>63308052
Rory would demolish Condit in a rematch
>>
We all know lolwer can't take a punch. Nick Diaz dropped him. Without his HGH, TRT, EPO, Depa, etc. he'll be shit.
>>
>>63308007
are you ready for Gastelum vs Magny, /heem/?
>>
Is Weidman the real deal?
>>
>>63308171
Yes.
>>
instagram.com/p/9pDJUmjRjN/
Vamos de novo. Vou ali em SP rapidinho e já volto certo RS |
>>
>>63308101
The random drug tests are probably hell on earth for him.
>>
>>63308171

He's no Hollyfield
>>
>>63308171
>beats past prime Maia and Munoz
>2 fluke wins over Anderson
>beats an old slow Machida
>beats a subhuman monkey off the juice

if he beats Rockhold then yes
>>
>>63308197
>pump
>lighting
>photoshop
>>
File: 1.png (29KB, 587x203px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.png
29KB, 587x203px
>>
>>63307936
After the war he just came off with Rory and with Condit's confidence being way up presumably after the fucking beating he gave Thiago Alves there's every possibility that Condit could win.
>>
>>63308212


>fluke
>FLUKE
>>
>>63308101
People keep saying this like it means something. Everybody has a button, and Robbie was literally a JUSTBLEED hockey fighter back in the day.
>>
>>63308289
>getting memed on
>>
>>63308101
It's not really a criticism to have been dropped by one of the best boxers in the division while he was in his prime.
>>
>>63308212

I love how Rockhold didn't beat a slow Machida but he was slow when Weidman beat him.
>>
>>63308063
>Condit pulls upset against Lawler
>Rory beats Lombard, gets scheduled against Hendricks
>Condit beats Woodley
>Hendricks makes weight. Goes a five round war with Rory. Rory wins.
>Title shot: Rory + Condit
>Rory beats Condit
>Lawler comes back for the trilogy
>Rory, determined, wins
>Runs with the belt for eight fights, one less than GSP, because he respects Georges too much to destroy his legacy
>>
>>63308321
Rockhold fucking demolished the guy, Chris went five rounds with him
>>
>>63308007
nigga look like a retarded will smith
>>
>>63308197
Why do people suddenly assume Robbie is pissing hot? Athletes are able to improve themselves if they put in the time, which Robbie has. It's not unheard off for a guy to improve his cardio, and he's always had hitting power.
>>
>>63308337

>Deductive reasoning in MMA

Stop it you casual.
>>
>>63308194
Is it just me or is he starting to look like a femmeboi?
>>
>>63307743


are they trying to raise a generation of girls that do some martial arts classes and think they can beat up the boys now?

cause that would be hilarious t
>>
who will be this week's drug test failures? the USADA results are coming out.
>>
>>63308194
TL: *nods respectfully toward you*
>>
>>63308337
Rockhold swarmed him and got lucky. Watching that fight was like watching Henderson trip against Gaygard and lose as a result.
>>
>>63308364
Not saying that means Rockhold beats Chris, just saying that he and Romero beat the fuck out of Machida and Chris didn't
>>
>>63308426
When?
>>
>>63308350

>Robbie Lawler isn't on gear

lmao come the fuck on bud
>>
>>63308456
There is literally no reason to presume that he is.
>>
>>63308474
lol what a fucking idiot
>>
File: Bohg0KYCcAEPHmF.jpg (78KB, 599x864px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bohg0KYCcAEPHmF.jpg
78KB, 599x864px
>>
when is the last time a champ popped for PEDs? Sherk?
>>
>>63308535
totally natty boys
>>
>>63308456

>fighter improves
>"he's on juice"

canada
>>
>>63308236
au naturel
>>
>>63308535
This body is achievable with 1-2 years of training.
>>
>>63308538
le tainted baby food eating man
>>
>>63308504
>>63308535
>>63308548
>hurr durr it's literally impossible to look strong and dehydrated after a weight cut without IVs and not be on steroids.
>everyone who hits hard is on steroids

Lrn2reasoning
>>
If Robbie was using PEDs I feel like his wins over Hendricks and MacDonald would have been more one-sided.
>>
>>63308608
>unironically thinking hendricks and rory aren't on roids
>>
>>63308535
meme fighter t b h ....
>>
>>63308621
Hendricks' secret is deer meat. He's always been on deer meat, and got busted.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 256x192px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 256x192px
>>63308621
>Rory
>steroids
>>
>>63308643
He's a meme who's paid his dues. I feel like I've watched him grow up in the sport.
>>
>>63308535
somebody post this on /fit/ and ask if he's natty
>>
>>63308621
Hendricks was clearly on something for a time. But Rory? Are you crazy?
>>
>>63308621


>Rory is on roids

literally sm
>>
>>63308685
>speaking like you know fucking anything and aren't just making assumptions
>>
>>63308663

100% natty bros, only muscle bound freaks like Lawler can be juicers
>>
>>63308535
>>63308236

>all these people who look smaller than Robbie at 185lbs and are secretly mirin that 170 physique
>>
>>63308685
>>63308695
none of us know but it's literally retarded to think "no way is he on roids"
>>
>>63308707
Lol, fucking Hendricks white knights.
>>
>>63308713
Lawler isn't 170 on any of the pictures posted.
>>
>>63308710
imagine having genetics so shit you aren't shredded to fuck even after chemical enhancement
>>
90% of /heem/ is on roids
Except me; I'm clean.
>>
File: BiJiUoUIIAAqiD9.jpg (59KB, 599x579px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BiJiUoUIIAAqiD9.jpg
59KB, 599x579px
Roidmero vs. Jacaroid will probably fall through because of USADA
>>
>>63308717
I never said he definitely wasn't, I meant to imply that it was just crazy to assume he was.
>>
Mendes looks shredded at 145. I have a feeling people don't really understand how fitness works in here probably cause no one here truly works out.
>>
>>63308768
I have UFC Personal Trainer for the wii

I'm /fit/ as fuck bro
>>
>>63308738
Nigger please.
>>
>>63308782
yeah, totally uncommon to have acne as a man in his early twenties.

Also, unlike others, Rory went through some serious testing before his fight with BJ. If he's on stuff, at least it's not the cheap kind.
>>
>>63308782
Or the fact that he was practically still in school when he had it?
>>
>>63308760
i don't understand you redditors who think thiago alves isn't natty. you can easily get a body like that.

i bet ur all fat
>>
Hendricks at UFC 185

What happened since then?
>>
>>63308860
fucking rogan
>>
>>63308860
owning a steakhouse
>>
>>63308860

He became champ, fell into the hype of his "UBER KO MAN" power and loved food more than the belt
>>
>>63308860
he ate a shit load of beef jerky and his kidney dried up
>>
>>63308236
100% natty boys
>>
File: fd98.jpg (14KB, 251x190px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fd98.jpg
14KB, 251x190px
>>63308907
>Hendricks became champ after 185
>>
>>63308860
did he even lose lawler 2?
>>
>>63308788
You don't even have Wii Zumba Core with the belt peripheral. You're entry level as fuck, senpai.
>>
>>63308948
Judge Glenn Trowbridge scored it 49-46 Lawler
>>
>>63308768
People don't understand bulking to gain muscle, then shredding to show it off. Yet /heem/ spends 80% of their time watching these shirtless men fight, and still has never thought about how they achieve these bodies beyond what they come to with their fucking hivemind assumptions.
>>
>>63308860
He started eating every deer he killed with his big rig
>>
>>63309039
>i know what i'm talking about
>everyone else is an idiot
>>
>>63309039

Nah everyone here thinks you have to be taking copious amounts of roid if you're not a fat turb of lard like Roy Nelson.
>>
File: Hendricks btfo.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hendricks btfo.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>63308948
one of those fights were Hendricks edged it but no one gives a fuck because he a boring cunt and Lawler is based af
>>
>>63308782
Adults get acne too. Not to mention Rory was still a pretty young guy when the acne was popping up.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/adult-acne-causes-myths-and-treatments-10360408.html

That being said, I kekked heartily at that gif.
>>
>>63308860
He decided he wanted to stop knocking people out. Seriously, he hasn't finished a fight in almost exactly 3 years. Nowadays he's a boring wrestlefucking decisionbaby who has the pound-for-pound most ridiculous excuses regarding his performances.
>>
>>63309120
*webm
>>
>>63308948
Robbie should have had the first outing by split dec, and got fucked because takedown

Second fight was truly a shitty UD in favor of Robbie
>>
>>63309119

hendricks looked like he didn't even care
>>
>>63308710
is that neville longbottom on the top right?
>>
File: matt lewis.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
matt lewis.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>63309544
>implying he isn't qt af these days
>>
>>63309600
This is a 10/10 in Bongland
>>
>>63309600
Doesn't matter what he does, that goofy nigga will always be Neville
>>
>>63309600
hory shet wtf
>>
Joe Rogan podcast is live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InnRJIGfLFU
>>
>>63309701
rogan getting cut for transphobia when?
>>
>>63309812
He's not transphobic he loves Bailey Jay
>>
dollar dollar bills y'all
>>
>>63309701
No thank you. I'm watching sports.
>>
>>63310123
How polite.
>>
File: CS6vfaOUEAAC0zX[1].jpg (62KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CS6vfaOUEAAC0zX[1].jpg
62KB, 576x1024px
>>
>>63310425
laughing my butt off
>>
fucking animals lads

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=613_1446420230
>>
>>63310606
>population is so beta you need foreigners to teach your women how to not be whores.

Ha hah ha
>>
>>63310606
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=838_1442060609
>>
File: 01.png (64KB, 609x433px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
01.png
64KB, 609x433px
>>
File: glock.png (903KB, 921x596px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
glock.png
903KB, 921x596px
>>
File: multic.jpg (216KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
multic.jpg
216KB, 750x1200px
>>63310606
b-but muslim is a religion of peace, europe is dead
>>
>>63311697
>making your gun look like a toy
Is this allowed?

>>63311751
Sup bro
>>
>>63311697
>#USA
>#America
>Austrian gun
>>
>>63311697
Fucking ugly if you ask me but she probably picked out the colors, so good her her. At the very least its a solid pistol.
>>
>>63311697
that thing holds 19 rounds? seems a bit excessive
>>
>>63312140
she's gotta deal with psycho mma fans bro

no telling how many times someone's come on to her
>>
>>63312072
Is the Glock 19 a full size pistol? Or was that the 17... Hickok45 seems to have smaller Glocks usually.
>>
>>63311964
obviously it's allowed
>>
>>63311697
The USA, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>63312167
she's probably more concerned about college basketball negroes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyB0VbHS4Eo
>>
>>63312140
>seems a bit excessive

OK Chairman Mao
>>
>>63311697
Her fists are legally considered deadly weapons (literally) anyway.
>>
guys how do you pronounce sig sauer
>>
>>63312272
Sour
>>
>>63312173
The 17 is bigger than the 19.
>>
File: nevada gun laws.jpg (258KB, 1309x738px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nevada gun laws.jpg
258KB, 1309x738px
>>63312272
frē′dəm
>>
>>63312272
cig sawyer desu
>>
>>63312364
>Needing the State's permission to legally CC

Literally Stalinism
>>
>>63312414
can you stop trying to force this meme please?
>>
>>63312432
I'm not joking at all about it, I consider it absolutely unacceptable, but I'll stop for you baby.
>>
>>63303747

Vitor by heem rd 1
Teixeira by heem rd 2
Almeida by heem rd 1
Oliviera by UD
Magmedov by UD
Corey Anderson by UD
>>
>>63312204


if she fixed that nose of hers she wouldn't be bad at all t
>>
>>63312342
Thanks. Which Glock is your favourite Glock?
>>
File: two subs.jpg (149KB, 634x901px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
two subs.jpg
149KB, 634x901px
>>63312488

Sorry use this one

Vitor by heem rd 1
Teixeira by heem rd 2
Almeida by heem rd 1
Oliviera by UD
Magmedov by UD
Corey Anderson by UD
>>
>>63312500
The 19 because it fits my little bitch hand perfectly and because 9mm is still relatively affordable.
>>
>>63298219
The last 2 lines made that worth reading.

Daily reminder that Travis "haha" Browne is a faggot.
>>
>>63311697
Looks like a toy
>>
>>63312617
schaubposter detected

still mad he keked your boy?
>>
What's the maddest someone has gotten in a UFC fight?
>>
>>63312676
robbie lawler vs nick diaz
>>
>>63312676
Lawler vs Diaz or Heath Herring vs Kiss Nakao
>>
>>63312676
>Are you booing me?
>Last chance to get on the team
>Semtex post fight sucker punch
>>
>>63312676
lawler/diaz
>>
>>63312647

*c
>>
>>63312647
>>63312647
>>63312647
I hate walking meme man too, Browne just annoys the fuck out of me because hes' a cunt.

>gets heemed by Nigfoot
>muh leg was hurt because I was dancing around like a fucking fairy, he didn't beat me fairly!
>I hate the fact that Bigfoot is making a name off of beating me, despite the fact he fucking blew Fedor out like he was a child, I'm still his biggest win!
>all those illegal elbows vs Manbearpig
>ref basically giving him a free pass vs Overeem when he was turtling up like a 6th grader

I was so fucking happy when Werdum blew him out, but even then he tried to claim he had a broken rib during the fight, no shit his rib was broken. He couldn't stop a fucking body kick if his life depended on it during that fight.


>>63312676
Robbie vs Diaz or his rage at blanket Hendricks in round 5 of their rematch, or the time he spat blood everywhere while staring at Rory like he was going to eat him if he could.

The crowd for Silva vs Maia.

Weidman was pissed as hell during the whole Vitor thing, almost cost him his title too.

And the underrated gem that is GSP being pissed as fuck at BJ Penis during the rematch.
>>
I know you've all probably seen it but it's seriously just too funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-gKilvZZsU
>>
>>63312713


Have you tried using your clever wordfilter bypass in other threads? Jimmies are literally getting rustled.
>>
>Authorities charged Parks with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon

>Authorities charged Parks with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon

>“It’s pretty unusual, but in this instance — because he is an MMA fighter — we thought it was appropriate to charge his hands as deadly weapons,” Assistant District Attorney Bill Vassar said

Good job there America.

>>63312845
As far as /sp/ goes I only post in /heem/, but I tried the bypass out in: /biz/,/k/,/x/,/int/,/lit/ and /out/.
>>
>>63312909
Forgot link

http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/mma-fighter-sentenced-to-6-years-in-prison-for-using-hands-as-deadly-weapons/
>>
>>63312909
>Good job there America.

Agreed, what kind of retarded shit is that?

>inb4 muhammed jokes.
>>
time to get high and rebuild my life /heem/
>>
>>63313004
>get high
>rebuild my life

I'm no rocket surgeon, but I think you might be doing it wrong.
>>
>>63312909


yeah been using it here and there, people get mad/curious about how I can bypass it and I tell em to buy 4chan gold.

le epic trole I guess
>>
Karyn doesn't get memed on enough. Am I the only one who thinks she's the most irritating MMA personality?
>>
>>63312676
>khalib starnes calling nate quarry a faggot post fight before claiming he "came to fight" despite backpedaling for 15 min
>any diaz related brawl
>>
>>63313046
Literally every CEO in Silicon Valley has used or uses psychedelic drugs.
>>
>>63313148
How could anybody be the most irritating MMA personality when Ariel Helwani, Luke Thomas and the old cunt with the Hawaiian shirt exist?
>>
>>63313208
Are you a CEO in Silicon Valley?
>>
File: forrest-top-gun.png (227KB, 441x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
forrest-top-gun.png
227KB, 441x337px
>>63308236
good one mate :)
>>
>>63313249
Mate you dress like a goth kid, advocate tattoos and own a pitbull, I don't think anyone would take life advice from you.
>>
>>63313414
Even coming from a SJW, WMMA peddling aussie shitposter, I still sound bretty dope.

Thanks.
>>
File: 1446496822521.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446496822521.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>63298528
god, I do NOT enjoy watching Rosholt fight. The man is not in ideal shape for this type of sport (inb4 R-Roy N-Nelson). He gasses in almost everyone of his fights and I just can't see the reason to watch him fight, except the fact that I some times enjoy an all out UGLY-UGLY WAR in which everyone gasses and is about to die.
>>
>>63313508
Calling me a SJW just because I like WMMA makes me wonder if the only thing you have against it is that they're women
I mean, social justice would be defending Fallon Fox fighting actual women or some shit
>>
>>63313583
Are you against Fallon Fox fighting women?
>>
>>63313596
Yes
>>
>>63313583
>>63313612
leave /heem/ forever
>>
>>63313627
Alright
>>
>>63313612
What are you? Some sort of transphobic bigot?
Makes me wonder if the only thing you have against it is because its black.
>>
>>63313665
What does this have to do with me being a SJW because I like watching women fight other women?
You continue to be the master of deflection, Serbia.
>>
>>63313679
Because all you SJW's are bigots :^)
>>
File: juniordosfeelos.png (466KB, 583x583px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
juniordosfeelos.png
466KB, 583x583px
>>63308194
>>