[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most heroic moment of the weekend, maybe all year long. Was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 34

The most heroic moment of the weekend, maybe all year long. Was a straight up dbz vegeta sacrifice and the applause after was beautiful
>>
It bring tear to my eyes
>>
>>63269525
The way logano's car limped to the grass and kenseth exploded, stream, fluid and debris everywhere. Dying with the knowledge that he saved us. I'm tearing up right now
>>
>all those guys cheering in the crowd at 0:25 when the crash happened

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup/story/_/id/14032648/nascar-fans-lust-matt-kenseth-joey-logano-fight-cry-foul

I thought that Murrikans going to nascar only for crash was a meme. I was obviously wrong to not believe what /sp/ told me.
>>
>>63269666
Well literally no one likes Logano and wants to see him win a championship. People do like a good wreck though.
>>
>>63269666
>>63269666
More about the fact that Logano is a fucking faggot, than the fact that it was a wreck. But you already knew that, didn't you, Satan?
>>
I thought it was a disgraceful move by a former champion driver desu.

I don't like Logano, but it wasn't Logano's fault that Kenseth kept blocking with a slower car. It wasn't Logano's fault that Brad's tie rod broke and the 2 crashed into him.

Kenseth has 2 teammates in the chase and Logano is their biggest competition. Kenseth who isn't in the chase took him out. That's cheating.

Logano isn't the championship leader and was purposely wrecked by a wounded lapper. That's manipulating a championship race.

Kenseth accelerated into the wall with Logano's car hooked to his front. That's dangerous.

JGR will get a fucking ridiculous fine. Kenseth won't drive again this year. And I would not be surprised if we look back in about a year and this was the moment that led to the end of Matt Kenseth's racing career. Sad that a former champion would let it come to this. If you're that mad at the guy, go kick his ass in the garage after the race.
>>
>>63269848
Kek desu senpai
>>
>>63269848

Logano literally did the same thing to Denny Hamlin like 2 years ago and Hamlin missed a few races due to a back injury because of it.
>>
I also wouldn't be surprised if internally Joe Gibbs is pissed the fuck off at Kenseth for doing that. With all kinds of young drivers coming up in their organization, JGR could easily tell Matt to fuck off.

Erik Jones prolly gonna finish the year driving the 20 anyway.
>>
>>63269869

Different circumstances, that wasn't in the chase. It was dangerous payback, similar to Carl flipping Brad at Atlanta that one year.

What Kenseth did is literally the only thing that can tarnish NASCAR's current chase format. If that happens between two chasers racing for a win, it's applauded. If it happens like it did yesterday, it totally undermines everything NASCAR has built. And Kenseth knew this before he made that decision yesterday. NASCAR will totally drop the hammer on the 20 team, Kenseth, and JGR on Tuesday.
>>
Petty and Jarrett were pissed at Kenseth

http://nascar.nbcsports.com/2015/11/02/kyle-petty-matt-kenseth-joey-logano-incident-is-uncalled-for-video/
>>
>>63269901
I'm sure they will get fined. Retaliation is part of driving. If you dump someone they might dump you next week. It is what it is.
>>
>>63269901
Yeah, the different circumstance was that Joey was actually in a position to win but literally decided he'd rather neither of them win than go for victory himself. Logano is a faggot and got what he deserved. But yes, we probably won't see the 20 again this year.
>>
>>63269959

I agree in the NASCAR's regular season, but once the Chase starts NASCAR has made it very clear they won't tolerate what happened yesterday. It is said every single week in the drivers meetings.

And there is a gigantic difference between two drivers racing for a win, the slower blocking the faster, and the faster getting underneath and not lifting, and then a wounded lapper waiting on the leader to take him out.

If Matt was THAT pissed, find Logano in the garage and handle it that way. Or wait till next season. Or race him hard for a win. You cannot do what Matt did yesterday, if that's fair game in NASCAR the Chase becomes a bigger joke than it already is.

Kenseth is fucked beyond belief here, because aside from the fact that NASCAR is about to fuck him over hard, this is the kinda thing that makes sponsors ask for a driver change...or make sponsors want out. Kenseth isn't the most sponsor friendly guy to begin with, and I'm betting the sponsor money already prefers Erik Jones in the 20.
>>
>plens near me actually saying that NASCAR has any integrity
>plens near me actually implying it was disgraceful when this was the MO of Nascar until it sold-out to corporatism in the 90's

Donny Allison and Cale Yarborough are and would be disappointed with this penalization faggotry
>>
You have to accept chaser on chaser violence since both drivers are under pressure, both drivers have everything to win for, and both drivers have everything to lose.

You cannot accept non chaser on chaser violence because it makes your "playoff" system a joke.

That's the only way the Chase works.
>>
>>63270071

Allison and Yarborough didn't race in the Chase.
>>
>>63270076
>>63270076

or maybe the "chase" format is fucking retarded because shit like this can happen every race.
>>
>>63270129

Of course it's retarded. The Chase should go because of shit like this. That doesn't excuse Kenseth for losing his mind and doing something that he knows is terrible for his entire sport, team, sponsors and personal career.

But that's irrelevant because it's here to stay. And since it is, NASCAR has no choice but to buttfuck Kenseth so hard that no driver ever even considers doing what Kenseth did yesterday.
>>
>>63270163

Kenseth is on his way out anyway and he felt wronged. Wether he was or not doesn't matter because he obviously felt he was and retaliated. Literally has gone on since Nascar has been around and isn't ever going to go anywhere.
>>
>>63269881
>Erik Jones
He'd normally be the best choice I think, but isn't he leading the points in the Truck series? Probably best to just let him concentrate on that.

If Kenseth gets the boot for the next race, why not give Suarez a chance?
>>
>>63270246

It's OK when you're points racing for an entire season tho. You know that if you fuck someone over, you're prolly gonna get it back at a short track.

This is a 3 week segment with a cutoff, it's different.

But I agree Kenseth felt wronged (even tho I have no idea why he'd be mad that Brad's car broke), and he just lost his mind. More than anything I just think it was selfish of Matt, because he's a championship driver and this makes NASCAR more WWE entertainment than a legitimate form of auto racing. Matt should be better than this.
>>
>>63270252

I don't think Suarez has been cleared to drive in the Sprint Cup series yet desu. There are other drivers in the JGR camp they could throw in the 20, but I think it'll be Erik Jones if possible.

Depending on the penalty NASCAR hands out, the real story to watch will be how JGR and the sponsors handle it internally. Beginning of the end for Kenseth imo.
>>
>>63270271

I don't know man, just feels kind of pussified to even be discussing it though. This has been standard practice in NASCAR since I was old enough to watch. They really want to push this Chase format though so you know they are going to throw the entire book at him to make an example out of him to try an stop shit like this from happening in the future.
>>
>>63270304

I would prefer the old point system because then you don't have Harv wrecking the field at Dega to advance, you don't have Bowyer spinning out on purpose at Richmond, you don't have a controversy with what Matt did yesterday. If anything Matt would be applauded for waiting till a low speed short track to get him back.

But with a playoff format, all Matt did was make his sport, which is losing fans in droves as it is, an even bigger joke. It's just embarrassing.
>>
If I'm Joe Gibbs I've already seen O'Donnell call a press conference after a race with the most popular win of the year to address the Kenseth situation. He called it disappointing and was sure to point out that there is no punishment off the table right now. NASCAR never says stuff like this unless it's really bad. You know it's coming down tomorrow.

So today I would work with Matt's sponsors to agree on a replacement driver and announce that Kenseth has been suspended by the team.

It might be enough for NASCAR to say OK we're cool with their punishment lets move on. It makes JGR look more reputable to their sponsors. It puts all the blame on Kenseth. No reason for JGR's organization to take a bullet for an aging driver who's on his way out anyway.
>>
>>63270025
NASCAR didn't give a fuck when Harvick ran into Trevor Bayne to save his chase
>>
>>63270461

NASCAR did give a fuck actually. But they have to be able to absolutely prove Harvick's intent. Just knowing that you're pretty sure it was intentional isn't enough.

Kenseth's is about the easiest situation ever to prove intent.
>>
>>63270482
>Kenseth's is about the easiest situation ever to prove intent.
Harvick was just as clear to me.

They weren't sure if Harvick, a world class champion driver, didn't see Bayne and hit him and we shouldn't be sure that kenseth's car wasn't damaged to the point where his turning was affected and logano came down him causing an accident

Both are retarded arguments
>>
File: Matt Kenseth.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Matt Kenseth.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>63269388

Pic related: Approves of this post.
>>
Lost in all of this is that yesterday was the 4th straight week that Logano had a winning car. They'll prolly show up next week with a car to beat.
>>
File: 1446159202034.jpg (149KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1446159202034.jpg
149KB, 700x700px
>Matt's face when Logano still wins the championship
>>
>>63270090
they would probably hate it and with good reason imo desu senpai
>>
>>63270025
>And there is a gigantic difference between two drivers racing for a win, the slower blocking the faster, and the faster getting underneath and not lifting,

There's also a giant difference between that, and being crashed out by a dude that already had a chase spot.

That win was meaningless to Logano, and his actions by crashing Kenseth could have been season ending, which, essentially, they were. Logano, and a lot of other people, don't think about it that way, but Kenseth sure did.

If you needlessly crash a dude and end their season, you better bet your ass they're going to remember that and pay you right back. That's all Kenseth did.
>>
>NASCAR will review Danica Patrick's actions against David Gilliland during Sunday's race at Martinsville Speedway, a series official said. Steve O'Donnell, NASCAR executive vice president and chief racing development officer, said Monday on SiriusXM NASCAR that series officials did not meet with Patrick after the race, but the incident is something they'll "take a look at."

I would like to see them do something about her this time. She openly admitted that she was trying to purposefully take Gilliland out, and this certainly isn't the first time she's pulled this crap.

I know this is different in that it was two backmarkers having a pissing contest, rather than someone in the championship hunt, but if they penalize Kenseth for blatant retaliation, I think Danica should be penalized as well.
>>
It had to be done. Logano was just begging to be made an example of, every now and then when the kids start to get out of line, someone like Kenseth needs to spank them.
>>
>>63270980

>Logano already had a chase spot

And wins are bonus points. And winning again means another chaser can't clinch that round. Logano had just as much of a right to race hard for that win as Kenseth did.
>>
Look at the block right before and tell me Logano was in the wrong for not lifting the 2nd time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML58B5o-YUU

That is hard racing. There's nothing wrong with that. Jesus Christ you guys are blinded by your hatred of Logano.
>>
>>63270076
The playoff system is a joke anyway on its own
>>
>>63271976

Logano had a fuckhuge run cuz Matt came up on the lappers.
>>
>>63271976

After he blocked him high he had to give the bottom up in that corner. Trying to go down for a second block was dumb.
>>
>>63269901
NASCAR's chase format is already the most tarnished disgrace in sports. They could put monster trucks out on the track and it wouldn't be any worse.
>>
>>63271978
>>63272151

I think we're all in agreement that the Chase system is retarded.

All I'm pointing out is that since it IS the system, NASCAR has to go big on Kenseth and JGR here.
>>
I hope someone cuts Kenseths brakeline in his IRL car.
Disgraceful piece of shit.
>>
>>63272216
>Kenseth
>IRL car

u wut m8
>>
Gordon won so I'm happy anyways.
>>
>>63271939
> Logano had just as much of a right to race hard for that win as Kenseth did.

He didn't "race hard", he wrecked him because he couldn't pass him, despite supposedly having a "faster car".

He knew the potential consequences of wrecking a chaser trying to earn a slot, as do ALL drivers, but Logano didn't give a fuck and wrecked him anyway.

If Logano can chalk his bullshit up to "hard racing", then Kenseth can chalk his up to "steering problems".

I think it's funny how this shit all the sudden has become an "issue" after 2 blatant "racing issues" this season that have cost drivers their chase spot. It highlights just how fucking stupid the chase concept really is...

The bottom line is that if you're not going to race clean, and you take out other drivers, don't be surprised when you get taken out yourself.
>>
>>63271976

Nigger had 5 laps left to pass him clean and chose to wreck him instead.

Why shouldn't every car just do that, instead of trying to make a clean pass? That's "hard racing", right?

Nope.
>>
>>63270071

Allison and Yarborough were fined for their fight in '79. Everyone likes to forget that, but they were.
>>
>>63273382
>>63273446

You guys keep talking about clean passes like that wasn't a cleanairwinslol track. The only way Logano could pass is to get above or below him and every time he did Kenseth threw the block and Logano had to lift.

Wanna pass a guy that's blocking? Don't lift. Not that complicated. Blocking is retarded anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKepxMhyaa4
>>
File: 1400030253362.jpg (28KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1400030253362.jpg
28KB, 768x768px
>>63273446

Normally drivers don't block as hard as Kenseth was blocking. Any driver in nascar was going to spin Kenseth eventually in that situation.

>>63273382

Are you really comparing two guys racing for a win to a wounded lap car waiting in the leader in the middle of a corner so he could tbone him into the wall?
>>
File: unclear intent.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
unclear intent.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>63270482
>But they have to be able to absolutely prove Harvick's intent
It's clear as day. NASCAR is pussy footing around this stuff in my opinion but I never cared for shitty short track attitudes anyway. It doesn't make anyone coming out of it any better but there seems to be no "being the bigger man" in this racing.
>>
>>63273634
>Are you really comparing two guys racing for a win to a wounded lap car waiting in the leader in the middle of a corner so he could tbone him into the wall?

Logano didn't need the win to advance, and instead of choosing to actually "race hard" and pass him clean, he instead said "fuck it", and wrecked him with 5 laps remaining, effectively ending the season for the 20 team. That's a lot different than just "two guys racing hard", solely due to the consequences involved.

Logano knew what he was doing when he wrecked Kenseth, as did anyone with a brain, and he knew what the potential consequences were, so why is anybody surprised when Kenseth has steering problems and gets into Logano at Martinsville?

If Logano would have raced him clean in the first place, or waited till the last lap to wreck him, I bet things would have been different, but he didn't, and he should have known better.
>>
This didn't just happen because of the wreck at Kansas.
>Logano acted like a prick about the incident afterwards
>the brake check at Dega
>getting wrecked because of the teammate maneuvers on the restarts from Logano and Brad

He was fed up over everything over the past two 3 weeks. You can argue about each point individually, but the point was that several things happened and Kenseth eventually lost it. With the tipping point being wrecked by Brad. Kenseth has been in Cup racing for 16 years and I think this is the first time he's ever intentionally taken somebody out, that should say something.
>>
File: 1336755157616.jpg (17KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1336755157616.jpg
17KB, 240x250px
>>63274715

OK lets play by your logic.

>Logano is the much faster car which is slightly negated by Kenseth's clean air
>Kenseth throws 3 blocks on 3 different corners to stop Logano's momentum
>Kenseth hits lapped traffic and Logano gets a fuck huge run
>Kenseth literally blocks Logano into the wall
>Logano drops down low
>Kenseth follows and Logano stays in it, lifting Kenseth's rear tires up and spinning him out

What clean pass opportunity did you have in mind that Logano should have used? There's no doubt Logano was going to drive away from the 20 once he got past him since he was the faster car, Kenseth knew this. How do you pass someone who will block every line you try?

And get the fuck outta here with Logano didn't NEED to win. Every driver every week should be driving like they need to win.

But yeah, I'd love to hear your thoughts on how a faster car at Kansas can pass a slower car who is willing to block all around the track lap after lap.
>>
>>63274846

>acted like a prick afterwards

Did poor Matty get his feelings hurt? Please, he's a grown man. High school clique shit in NASCAR is gay as fuck. Wasn't it Hamlin who said he'd rather be liked than to win a championship?

>brake check at Dega

That was a shitty thing to do. Of all the shit going on with Kenseth and Penske, that is the one that he has every right to be pissed off about.

>the Brad thing

Watch the replays. Brad's whole right side was bouncing all over the place. He had a broken tie rod and that's what caused the incident.
>>
Why is it that people can't understand that what Kenseth did isn't comparable to past retaliatory incidents where someone just spun a guy out?

When you say you owe a guy, that usually means you'll get into their back bumper and turn them - It may ruin their race, it may not. Piledriving your car and his into the wall like Kenseth did is a Days of Thunder move. 20 years ago or so, you'd never dare to do that because safety wasn't what it is now and you might have killed the guy. With that in mind, I think what Kenseth did is completely unacceptable (Although it was nice to see lelgano taken down a peg)
>>
>>63269901
>dangerous payback
>wreck happend at 60MPH
>>
>>63275205
Yeah this was so much worse than when Lagano spun Hamlin at the fastest track in NASCAR.
>>
I don't watch NASCAR anymore and I keep hearing about the crash last night, can anyone explain to me what happaned? I know some guy turned another guy round and he crashed, also I know its the end of the season so nascar point playoffs or whatever is going on, someone halp pls
>>
>>63275338

>Logano been kind of a dick lately
>Kenseth is out of the championship and out of contention in the race, deliberately plows Logano into the wall while he's leading late
>>
>>63275281

>That
>Intentional

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Putting a divebomb on a guy when you're racing for the win and it not working and wrecking both your cars is completely different from a car that's nine laps down and damaged running wide open into the corner when he's at your left-rear.

Does nobody understand that there are appropriate levels of punishment for certain transgressions? That some things are worse than others? Why is everyone so fucking stupid?
>>
File: 1433122071813.jpg (3KB, 125x123px) Image search: [Google]
1433122071813.jpg
3KB, 125x123px
Nobody really looks good in this

>NASCAR
WWE tier sport you got there guys. Topped off by the bloodthirsty fans cheering that garbage.

>Logano
Daddy all mad trying to fight for you on pitroad, only to get manhandled by your crew chief.

>Kenseth
Butthurt beyond belief. Logano didn't end your chase, your 42nd place finish at Charlotte that created your situation did. Now you've got your owner in trouble, your sponsors pissed, and you are about to get suspended by NASCAR. Good job.
>>
>>63275121
>What clean pass opportunity did you have in mind that Logano should have used?

The opportunity that could have occurred during one of the next 4 laps that didn't happen because Logano decided to simply wreck him instead.

>And get the fuck outta here with Logano didn't NEED to win.

That's bullshit. The chase has made every race completely meaningless after a victory until the next round. Logano had his slot and didn't need the win, and he sure as hell didn't need to wreck another chaser for it.

Logano knew what the stakes were, and he knew what the consequences of his actions could be, and if he didn't, he's a moron.
>>
Shit was pretty cash though. And Gordon won so fuck yeah
>>
>>63275504

So you're saying Logano should have lifted, lost momentum, allowed Matt to stay in front, and then hope to reel him back in with another run in the next 4 laps?

Who is your favorite driver? Is that what you'd want them to do?
>>
desu
>>
>>63275483
"He probably shouldn't have done what he did last week, so that's what he gets," Logano said.
>>
>>63275504

You get bonus points for wins. This system, regardless of your position or week, emphasizes the need to go win every week.
>>
>>63275502

>Tom Logano

This is an Italian parenting thing. I still have to fight to get a word in when I'm with my Dad and introducing myself to people. It's just a heavy-handed, overprotective style of parenting that's alien to everyone else.

You know the stereotypical Asian parent who says you dishonor famiry when you score a 99 on a test instead of 100? You could make a similar stereotype for Italian parents.
>>
>>63275561
That's only for the first round senpai
>>
>>63275560

Of course Logano wasn't going to cut Hamlin any slack after he openly trashed him at Daytona/Turned him at Bristol. Of course, Logano went about it like a tryhard tough guy faggot, though.
>>
>>63275483
>Does nobody understand that there are appropriate levels of punishment for certain transgressions?

Season ending transgressions will be repaid in kind.

Logano still has opportunities to get into Homestead, though. Can't say the same for Kenseth, and the other drivers knocked out because of bullshit NASCAR decided to blow off at Talledega.
>>
>>63275583

Either way, he's gotta put an end to that shit some way or another. Tell his Dad to watch from home or some shit. It's a horrible look for Joey.
>>
File: 1355285376687.png (67KB, 232x233px) Image search: [Google]
1355285376687.png
67KB, 232x233px
>Kenseth laughs at Logano for hiding behind his dad
>One week later his Dad loses his shit and comes after him when he gets wrecked
>>
>>63275532
>So you're saying Logano should have lifted, lost momentum, allowed Matt to stay in front, and then hope to reel him back in with another run in the next 4 laps?

I'm saying he should have chosen a course of action that didn't involve intentionally wrecking him with 5 laps to go.

>Who is your favorite driver? Is that what you'd want them to do?

I honestly don't have one, I just enjoy the competition, and like to see good drivers rewarded, and dirty drivers driven into the wall.

What's the point of racing if all you need to do to pass is brake late in a turn and simply shove the car in front of you into the wall? Hell, anybody can do that.
>>
>>63275812

Well a lot of forms of motorsport don't allow you to keep blocking. While there's no rule in NASCAR, it's generally understood that you can get away with it once (exception at restrictor plate races obv).

Kenseth was desperate because of the 42nd at Charlotte. That's why he missed the chase. W/o that finish at Charlotte he'd have never been blocking that hard and would have taken a 2nd place finish to the faster car.

This won't be an issue as much next year with low downforce, but right now at these mile and a half tracks they're damn near wide open in the corners. Passing as really fucking hard, so a slow guy blocking you don't leave you much choice.
>>
>>63275886
>That's why he missed the chase.

Kenseth missed the chase because he got wrecked out of a win at Kansas, and got wrecked out of a better finish at Talledega.

>Passing is really fucking hard, so a slow guy blocking you don't leave you much choice.

I understand. However, Logano still had 5 laps to make something happen without intentionally wrecking him, but instead of showing patience and waiting for an opportunity to make a clean pass, he opted to wreck him instead.

He paid for that decision in Martinsville.

Now we'll see whether or not NASCAR decides to make Kenseth pay as well, and how much.
>>
File: kenseth.jpg (3MB, 4312x2875px) Image search: [Google]
kenseth.jpg
3MB, 4312x2875px
>
>>
>>63276146

>wrecked out of a win at Kansas

He didn't have the fastest car or he would have won. The only reason he had to block is because Logano was faster. Assuming he SHOULD have won that race is retarded.

You keep using the phrase "intentionally wrecking" when in reality he just decided he wasn't going to get blocked anymore. He didn't go in Kenseth's line and run him over, he went in his own line and ran Kenseth over when the 20 blocked it. Pretty big difference.
>>
If it were literally anyone other than Logano /sp/ would be shitting all over Kenseth desu

Been coming to race threads here for years and all of us hate faggots that block.
>>
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:14036234

Ricky Craven just blew NASCAR the fuck out
>>
>>63278111

I don't see what's so hard to understand.

France wants guys to go for the win. He wants aggressive driving and temper tantrums in pit road. This garbage that Logano shoulda let Kenseth win cuz Logano had already won is the gayest shit of all tho, get the fuck outta here. I mean maybe your teammate, but never your competition. Race em hard to win so they can't.

But you have to be pretty stupid to see what happened at Kansas and what happened at Martinsville as comparable events. One was super aggressive racing, the other was a chicken shit bodyslam into a wall.

It was the same shit last year with Brad and Gordon, NASCAR loved what Brad did and since it was an old fogey in the garage who got his tire cut down, the clique of all the popular drivers decided to all hate Brad. Now they're doing it to Logano. Funny enough cuz earlier this season Gordon finally admitted that there was nothing wrong with what Brad did and that Gordon would do the same in that situation.
>>
Dale Jarrett on NBCSN saying NASCAR has to suspend Kenseth for the final 3 races. That a fine and points wouldn't affect him at all, and that it'd have all been worth it. End his season and it's really a punishment.
>>
File: Untitled.png (42KB, 558x279px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
42KB, 558x279px
If it weren't for his Dad, I'd prolly start becoming a Logano fan through all of this. Not a fighter obviously, but unapologetic through the whole thing. He's cocky as fuck but if you back it up that's all good.
>>
I'm kinda new to NASCAR, but I'm wondering why everyone hates The Chase. Would you guys rather have something else in its place or just no playoff type deal?
>>
>>63278111
>http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:14036234

He nailed it.

When a championship is on the line and you just go straight for the wreck with 5 laps remaining despite the fact your ticket is already punched, what do you think the driver you put out is going to do?

Logano made his bed, and Kenseth made him sleep in it at Martinsville.

2 races remaining. Let's see if Harvick gets walled for the shit he pulled.
>>
>>63278444
Like every other series, no playoff. Just straight up points that carry through the whole season. Someone might clinch a few weeks before the end of the season but that's sports.
>>
>When you’re a champion your responsible for taking the sport into consideration when you act, there’s no way I can excuse doing what Kenseth did,” Waltrip said. “If your car is already torn up, you go back on the track and intentionally put the leader in the wall – that’s unnecessary and inexcusable.
>If this type of behavior goes unchecked, it continues to escalate from week to week. We can try to chalk it up to the Chase and the drama that it inherently creates, but NASCAR still is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the sport.”

-DW

>What Matt Kenseth did was so far beyond the ‘boys have at it’ excuse that it doesn’t belong in the same conversation. It was a very unclassy move, and if NASCAR doesn’t drop the hammer hard on him, shame on them,” McReynolds said.

-Larry Mac
>>
>>63278111
>tfw Craven could have potentially been a champion if not for those bad wrecks he had in the 90s

We'll always have that Darlington finish with Krut at least.
>>
>>63276427
no wonder the number 20 car is losing, he's missing parts!
>>
Guess I'll go ahead and get my penalty prediction in

1. Kenseth and crew chief Jason Ratcliff both suspended for the final 3 races
2. Owners points penalty
3. Probation that goes into next season
4. 100K fine

Erik Jones or whoever else finishes the year in the 20.
>>
>>63278616

And NASCAR's reasoning will be that they can't have Kenseth on the track for the remainder of the year since the Chase is still going on and they're not going to let him mess it up again. I don't think they'll want Homestead's final 4 to happen with Kenseth on the track.
>>
>>63271978
>>63272188
Yes, the Chase *is* retarded, and this clusterfuck is exactly what it deserves
>>
>>63278661

I wish this would lead to NASCAR doing away with this Chase format, but we all know that it won't. All that will happen is NASCAR will make such an example outta Kenseth that something like this never happens again.

Or at least the next guy will be subtle about it.
>>
>>63278686
and NASCAR will still run promos with drivers having at it and fighting in the pits and we'll be doing this all over again next fall
>>
>>63278495
>but NASCAR is still responsible for the integrity of the sport
>Chase
>integrity

Top kek
>>
>>63278706

they love the pit road fights desu. they prolly wish that's what matt woulda done instead.
>>
Just wish they would've penalized Harvick 25 points like they did Bowyer and then I could handle whatever they throw at Kenseth. But NASCAR's inconsistency and changing rules on a whim is what makes it a joke
>>
>>63278917

I don't mind them not penalizing Harv since that'd open up pandora's box. hard to prove intent when it coulda just been the dumbest mistake ever, even if that's super unlikely.

what bothered me about the harv thing is he didn't get going on that first attempt that never made the start/finish line. at that point he should have been black flagged.
>>
>>63278954
If it was a mistake yeah, it'd be right up there with what Kevin Lepage did a few years back.
>They're both named Kevin
Coincidence?

Yes.
>>
File: 1331227750189.jpg (507KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1331227750189.jpg
507KB, 1024x768px
Now that lelgano is public enemy #1, can we finally admit that there was no real reason to hate Jimmie Johnson in the first place?

>B-B-But he has no personality
>H-H-He wins too much
>H-H-He only won 6 championships because of the Chase!!!!
>>
>>63275527
Fuck off Sneak. You haven't cheered for Jeff ONCE this year until he won
>>
>>63279202
>defending a chasebabby
>>
>>63279270
Ah, another case of SPR, gotta love it.
>>
>professional sitting
>>
>>63279202
>weeb
>scat
>Johnson fan

How unsurprising
>>
I'm perplexed as to how Kenny Wallace can be so based on radio and in NASCAR Illustrated, yet when FOX puts him on TV he sucks.

Is it because he can't be blunt or crass on TV?
>>
>>63280253
Yes
>>
The thing is that the thinking behind why Matt did what he did is solid. People understand it and can see where Kenseth is coming from.

The reality is that what he did is so horribly wrong in several ways, from affecting a championship race he isn't in, to helping his teammates by killing the competition, to literally purposely accelerating another driver into the wall.

See you next February in Daytona, Matt.
>>
>>63279817
If I had a dollar for every time you posted about how he was gonna blow that race Sunday I could've started my own team
>>
>Tfw my cousin was/is a redneck and had a NASCAR racing game or two
>Tfw the best way to win every single race was to make every single other car crash
>Tfw I was shit at the game so I made my GOAT cousin cause 10-20 car crashes so I could get 2nd in every race while he took first

Good times.
>>
Kenseth and Ratcliff both going on an early vacation desu. 3 race suspension coming tomorrow desu.
>>
Last time a respected veteran BTFO a faggot who runs his mouth too much NASCAR did nothing. And they'll do nothing once again
>>
>>63292707

You're delusional. NASCAR has already stated that NO penalty is off the table.

It's not a matter of what he'll get, it's a matter of how bad. You have NASCAR HOFers calling for Kenseth to get suspended for the rest of the year.
>>
>>63293199
>Rest of the year
>For killing people
NASCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>63271663
>When Danica tried to wreck based Landon and ended up wrecking herself.

Laughs were had
>>
>>63271663
There's a female NASCAR driver? How bad is she?
>>
>>63279270
It's the Sneak classic. Post infinitely about how all your teams suck and will choke until they win or look great then gloat like a faggot.
>>
>>63293556
Bad. Bad. Not good.
>>
>>63293556

She'll pull out a Top 10 every now and then but is really only capable of sniffing that if her car is literally perfect. Otherwise, she badly underperforms with a team that won a championship last year.

tl;dr Not as bad as people make her out to be but not nearly as good as everyone wants her to be.

P.S. Karsyn Elledge is going to end up being the GOAT female driver.
>>
>>63293788
THERE ARE TWO FEMALE NASCAR DRIVERS?
>>
>NASCAR thread on a Monday night

This is probably exactly what France wants
>>
File: murdertrack.webm (1MB, 476x360px) Image search: [Google]
murdertrack.webm
1MB, 476x360px
>>63269388
>hillbilly homicide
>sport
>>
>>63294809
I see no problem, just another guy earning a Darwin Award
>>
>>63294763

>You were born just in time to see the word quintessential become an eric mene
>>
>>63293199
Kenseth will get nothing and the Logano tears will cause more flash flooding in Texas. You're talking about a driver who literally got off completely free after being caught with an illegal oversized engine a couple years ago. Bowyer in 2013, Keselowski and Newman last year, Harvick this year, NASCAR has proven time and time again that drivers who challenge the "integrity" of their garbage playoff system will never get more than a slap on the wrist if that.
>>
The only people who have a problem with it, and you can tell who they are by their walls of text ITT, are logano/penskefags. Listen to how the drivers are talking, NOBODY had a problem with it. NASCAR fans weren't cheering because muh wrecklust, they were cheering because Logano is a faggot, nobody likes him, and Matt is the first driver to take revenge like this in YEARS when similar situations have arisen.

>“I ain’t going to argue with what Matt did,” Dale Earnhardt Jr. said. “Matt felt like he was justified with how Joey wrecked him at Kansas and then was arrogant about it afterward. That was really what got under Matt’s skin more than anything – how Joey was arrogant about it. When you damn wreck a guy, admit it, you know?”

>“That’s kind of an eye-for-an-eye situation with Matt,” Harvick said. “There’s really no in between with Matt. Racing around him for a long time, you kind of know where you sit with him.”

>On Monday’s edition of the Dan Patrick Show, Jeff Gordon said Logano was “gloating” about his move at Kansas that left Kenseth wrecked, which didn’t help the situation.

tl;dr only tryhard wannabehipster neckcarfags "like" Penske drivers. Fans hate em, other drivers hate em.
>>
predictions?
>>
>>63293788
>Karsyn Elledge continuing her grandfather's legacy
This would be so awesome

>>63293952
There's also Johanna Long, races part time in Xfinity, won the Snowball Derby a few years back, who I think has a ton of talent but hasn't been able to land a ride at a decent team.

It pisses me off that DANICA, who is a mediocre driver at best and has a complete shit-tier personality, is the one that everyone cares about and got the ride with the championship-tier team.
>>
>>63297499
Even though Logano is a fuckhead and had it coming, I think Kenseth will be suspended at Texas. Not the rest of the year, unless Gibbs voluntarily pulls him out of the car.
>>
webm of OP crash?
>>
File: ahhh c4.png (78KB, 1021x746px) Image search: [Google]
ahhh c4.png
78KB, 1021x746px
>>63269388
I was there. Turn 2, happened right in front of me. And yes, it was fucking glorious.
>>
File: Faggot Logano.png (165KB, 445x353px) Image search: [Google]
Faggot Logano.png
165KB, 445x353px
Logano got what he had coming.

He ended Matt's chase when he dumped him on purpose. It is only fair that Matt did the same.

I personally liked Matt response that he cut down a tire and it was an accident.

Fuck Boy Joey. I hope that douche canoe cries in his daddy's lap like the faggot he is.
>>
>>63269388
The chase is the stupidest thing since trading your entire draft for a pothead running back.
>>
File: 41monster-full-mar.jpg (93KB, 900x695px) Image search: [Google]
41monster-full-mar.jpg
93KB, 900x695px
>>63298421
easy there Saintsbro. Ricky wasn't that bad.

Will Ditka be remembered forever for this shitty draft move or as the coach of the Bears?

On Topic: Based Kurt for the win this weekend.
>>
>>63298062
I hope there is no suspension. I hope Kenseth sticks with the "my right tire went down and Joey got caught up" story.
>>
File: Faggot Logano.png (137KB, 445x353px) Image search: [Google]
Faggot Logano.png
137KB, 445x353px
>>63298376

>Get rekt blocking with a slower car
>Take out leader while down a lap
>>
File: 1336346054605.jpg (29KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1336346054605.jpg
29KB, 320x287px
OK lets look at it this way.

>Kyle makes the final 4
>Kyle has the fastest car late in the race at Homestead
>Kahne owes Kyle about 4 or 5
>Kahne takes out Kyle
>Gordon wins Championship
>Rick has never been happier to pay 100,000 dollars and take a 25 point penalty for one of his teams

That is why NASCAR will suspend Kenseth for the final 3 races. For your sport to have any credibility whatsoever, winning the championship needs to mean something. The only way to stop what Kenseth did from happening again is to buttfuck Kenseth so hard that nobody will even think about it again.

Pay ppl back in the regular season, on pit road after race, or in garage after race. Don't fuck with NASCAR's championship.
>>
>>63298482
He should be rembered as a shitty coach. He had that amazing bears roster and squandered it for only 1 trophy
>>
>>63299039
They can fine people all they want but they've already set the precedent of nit altering results after races and if something like that happened they wouldn't be able to change the result and gordon would still win.
>>
>>63299181

That's why this is a chance for NASCAR to set a new precedent. Keep this bullshit out of the Chase.
>>
>people hate Logano

I'll never understand this
>>
>>63299672
>Product of his father
>Too much too soon
>Acts like a brat
>Zero charisma
>Dad wants to fight his battles
>>
>>63287699
Well it's not like he didn't fucking blow it in the spring Martinsville race. 23 year veteran getting a pit road speeding penalty when he had the lead, I mean who does that? Besides the only reason he even won is because Kenseth went all kamikaze on Logano.

>>63293736
Please tell me where I gloated about Gordon's win. Please. Also note that there is a difference between celebrating/being happy for once and gloating.

Though if Gordon does manage to win the Championship you can bet your ass I'm gonna fucking gloat from then until Christmas and give zero fucks about all you motherfuckers while doing it.
>>
>>63293556
>There's a female NASCAR driver? How bad is she?

The field is usually, what, 43 cars, right?

Divide that field up into quarters, and I'd put her close to the top of the bottom 25%.

She's a decent mediocre driver.
>>
>>63299039
>championship
>meaning something

It's been completely and utterly meaningless since 04
>>
>>63299672
He's an absolute pussy. I can't see why people like him any more.
>>
File: Works both ways.jpg (26KB, 640x411px) Image search: [Google]
Works both ways.jpg
26KB, 640x411px
>>63298852
>chase ticket already punched
>have faster car
>wreck driver, like a faggot, trying to punch his ticket with 5 laps remaining instead of waiting for a clean pass
>get butthurt and cry when same driver puts you in wall at Martinsville
>>
>>63299039
>For your sport to have any credibility whatsoever, winning the championship needs to mean something.

But it doesn't.

The entire concept of the chase makes that perfectly clear.

You could win 20 races in the "regular" season and get kicked out of the chase for having 3 shitty races.

You could be made champion having never won a single race by simply finishing consistently and getting lucky in the chase.

The chase is a fucking joke, and has zero credibility.
>>
>>63303280
>that's what he gets
>>
>>63303467
>You could be made champion having never won a single race
Didn't Matt Kenseth do this? And then the year after was the first year of the chase system?
>>
>>63303467
B-b-but MUH DRAMA!

IT KEEPS PEOPLE INTERESTED!
>>
>>63298482
Depends on the region you live in
>>
>>63303560

When Kenseth won a championship in 03', he did so with only a single victory to his credit. That same year, 9 other drivers had 2 or more victories, with Ryan Newman scoring the most with 8 victories. How the fuck a driver with only a single victory can be made "champion" over a driver with 8 is beyond me, and that clearly shows the scoring system back then was ALSO dumb as fuck, however, the chase failed to improve on this system, and made it worse.

Ryan Newman is a driver that won 8 races in 03', twice as many as the next highest driver, but didn't win the championship that year.

Ryan Newman is a driver that didn't win a single race in 14', but came within one race of becoming the champion, and was ranked #2, despite the fact that Brad Keselowski one 6 races that year.

Clearly, NASCAR has their head up their ass when it comes to scoring and their "championship".
>>
>>63304365
>Brad Keselowski *won 6 races...
>>
>>63300160
So...Gordon in his younger years, but worse and no play boy model?
>>
news should be coming any time now...
>>
File: A367.jpg (179KB, 475x367px) Image search: [Google]
A367.jpg
179KB, 475x367px
mfw his penalty is being forced to drive for Roush the rest of the year
>>
>>63305073
don't be cruel man. Well, maybe they could put him back in the 17. We could break out those old t-shirts.
>>
>Still no news

Thank God there's a NASFACTS Questing Hour to hold me over.
>>
>>63300160

Logano's always struck me as the kind of guy who never had to drive crap in his life, so he's got this really snotty attitude about lapped cars and such.

I remember at Dover three years ago when he turned a lapped car when he was the leader in a Nationwide race, and his response when asked about it in Victory Lane was basically "tough". Juxtapose that to Keselowski being really apologetic when he turned one of Johnny Davis' cars at Phoenix a year ago because he started out driving shit racecars for shit teams.
>>
File: Untitled.png (43KB, 592x349px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
43KB, 592x349px
lel
>>
>>63298852
If Logano does the same to Gordon in the face before his retirement?

I cannot fathom what will Logano fate will be?
>>
>>63306381
what
>>
>>63306381
when Logano does it it's "quintessential NASCAR"
>>
>>63306436
Will Logano do the same to take out Gordon in the Chase finale?

forgot to proofread
>>
http://bite.cool/penalty/

He did again the absolute madman
>>
>>63306982
I've met the guy and can confirm that he is, in fact, a madman
>>
In other news, Daniel Hemric's moving to BKR next year.
>>
>>63306017
>nascarcasm

Pls kill yourself
>>
>Scan All 43
>Kenseth getting almost universal approval for wrecking lelgano

wew
>>
when the fuck are they gonna announce holy shit man
>>
the longer this takes the worse i think it's gonna be for kenseth.

they may be giving jgr and sponsors a heads up before announcing and that's why there's a delay. if it were a fine and points penalty, it'd already have been announced.
>>
>>63307416
that's probably it. Allowing Dollar General to compose their response to a suspension.
>>
Kenseth has been suspended for 2 races. Just announced.
>>
TWO RACE SUSPENSION
>>
Danica fined 50K and on probation for the rest of the year.
>>
File: Spencer-Gallagher.jpg (101KB, 647x430px) Image search: [Google]
Spencer-Gallagher.jpg
101KB, 647x430px
>suspending him until Homestead
I like where this is going
>>
File: 1441827164234.jpg (20KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1441827164234.jpg
20KB, 258x245px
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
fucking bullshit.

based matt was just racing quintessential NASCAR

living the "have at it boys" dream

Now Hamlin is going to have to wreck out Logano this week.
>>
>>63307482
She was also docked 25 points.

Looks like she'll be dropping a few positions in the standings as a result; Stenhouse, Stewart and Hornish were right behind her.
>>
File: Untitled.png (42KB, 593x349px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
42KB, 593x349px
Driver code is about as gay as unwritten baseball rules.

Props to NASCAR for doing the right thing here. Keep the WWE horseshit outta racing.
>>
>>63307638
>"that's what he gets"
>>
File: nascarwwe.webm (3MB, 640x348px) Image search: [Google]
nascarwwe.webm
3MB, 640x348px
>>63307638
>implying it didnt get them mad ratings when they did
>>
F
>>
This makes sure nobody does this again. So imo NASCAR got it right.
>>
File: CS7EymZU8AA2r2j.jpg (87KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CS7EymZU8AA2r2j.jpg
87KB, 600x800px
>Drivers almost universally siding with Kenseth

I haven't seen anything like this since Jimmy Spencer punched Kurt.
>>
>>63307675
>Kenseth out of fucking nowhere.
Still makes me laugh. I don't really agree with Matt's actions on Sunday, but fuck Logano, he had it coming.
>>
So who gets the 20 ride? Suarez? Jones? Kenseth Jr? Regan Smith for some reason?
>>
>>63306017
>nascarcasm

>>63307316
6.30 so soon(tm)
>>
>>63307731

NASCAR drivers remind me of high schoolers in the way they have their clique desu. And they all like to hate on young guys who aren't in their clique winning races. When Logano is 40 he'll be one of those drivers in the clique mad at the disrespectful new punks on the scene.
>>
>>63307756
I hope Suarez. But it will be Jones.
>>
>>63307762
NASCAR drivers today remind me of high schoolers because most of them are high schoolers.
>>
>>63307756
Probably Jones the way it's looking, but I wish they'd just let him concentrate on the Truck championship instead.

I suggested Suarez earlier in the thread, but apparently according to >>63270299 NASCAR hasn't cleared him to race in Sprint Cup yet?
>>
>>63307756

Jones was in the shop today and Gibbs wanted him in the #18 to begin with when Kyle was out. They only hired Ragan because they were worried that if Jones struggled it'd affect his attractiveness to sponsors.
>>
>>63307756
Toyota will probably order it to be that fuccboi Jones
>>
>2 race penalty to someone who was already eliminated from the chase
Wow it's fucking nothing, fine him 2 million dollars or something.
>>
>winner gets 25 points
>2nd 19
>3rd 18
""
""
""
>20-43 all get one point
>for every 50 laps led you get a bonus point (cumulative over the year)
>point for winning the pole

Find a flaw senpai
>>
File: tony_stewart_drag.jpg (89KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tony_stewart_drag.jpg
89KB, 576x1024px
>>63307805
>Toyota throwing all of their money in Jones and Bell in Trucks
>Basically tells Crafton to eat shit for doing nothing but winning
I'm not happy.
>>
Ricky Craven just torched Brian France and the Chase on SC.

>>63307910

Crafton's old and most of his wins have come against babby-tier fields. When the Truck Series was actually competitive, he couldn't find Victory Lane from a hole in the ground.
>>
>>63307938
what he say
>>
>>63307938
He'd have a shitload of wins by now if it weren't for Cup drivers cockblocking him into 2nd or 3rd almost every race for years.
>>
>>63307910
Crafton has been around for a long time, and has shown that he cant compete outside of the truck series.

I like Matt Crafton, but he is forever in trucks.
>>
>>63307963
That shit like this is because of the fucking Chase format. Logano had his win when he wrecked Busch so there was literally no repercussions for him as he was already through to the next round of the Chase.

So if they suspended him for wrecking Busch it wouldn't have mattered because he won a race in that round of the chase.
>>
>>63308005
>five races above Trucks
>three top ten finishes
>>
>>63308055
>crapton
>good
>>
Jones in the 20 at Texas
>>
Matt Kenseth did literally nothing wrong
>>
I am surprised NASCAR had the balls to do the right thing.

Kenseth had his reasons, right or wrong, and he made the decision he made to make NASCAR look like a joke. In the end, if Logano misses the final 4 it'll be worth it to Matt.

But there has to be a serious punishment for fucking with the Chase like that. If you wanna do something, do it while you're racing them for a position. That way you give yourself some deniability.
>>
So Logano is winning Texas, right?
>>
I want the best Homestead possible.

2/18
>>
>>63308543

That would be the biggest fuck you to everyone in the garage of he shows up and wins. I'm rooting for it.
>>
>mfw Logano wins his way into the championship
>mfw Kenseth isn't suspended from the championship
>mfw Kenseth wrecks Logano again in the championship
>mfw no face
>>
>>63308560
Gotta go with the 18
His summer was great and he's one of the more aggressive drivers
And then you get Hendrick, Penske, JGR, plus the defending champion
>>
>>63308607
>mfw Kenseth suspended for next year
>mfw he wrecks logano in the 17 Daytona 500
>mfw any race he's allowed in after that he dedicates to wrecking logano
>>
>>63308577
That and Penske usually does well at Texas recently. Phoenix will go to either Harvick, one of the Busch brothers or Edwards.
>>
>>63308620

I'd be okay with Kyle in the Final Four if it weren't for him, you know, missing a third of the season.

Not trying to take what he did away from him, that was awesome. But still.
>>
You are now aware that Penske will have first place finishes the next two races with Kenseth gone.
You are now aware Penske will be leading 1-2, Logano-Brad in two weekends. Brad will slingshot around at the last moment as Joey slows to let his teammate take first.
Witness!
>>
>>63269848
1) Logano is a faggot
2) It's not cheating, it's NASCAR baby

Completely justifiable every time. God bless Matt Kenseth for sacrificing his entire career to save us from a spoiled prick who is the most dangerous racer on the fucking circuit, literally going out of his way to fuck people who moderately bump him.

Fuck Logano.
>>
>>63310042
>God bless Matt Kenseth for sacrificing his entire career to save us from a spoiled prick
Amen
>>
#FreeMatt
>>
>>63308512
>But there has to be a serious punishment for fucking with the Chase like that.

I see you retards writing this bullshit all over the place.

Did Logano not "fuck with the chase" when he intentionally took out Kenseth at Kansas? Yes, he did.

Did Harvick not "fuck with the chase" when he took out half the field at Talledega? Again, yes he did.

You people are morons.

>muh goin fo thu win
>muh hard racin'
>muh laps down drivuh inuhfeerin wit muh leaduh!
>>
https://youtu.be/x-F6CMv85qM

Where your ass was at, Brian, when Joey spun me?

Where your ass was at, Brian, when Joey checked me?

Where your ass was at, Brian, when Kevin wrecked half the field?

Where your ass was at, Brian, when Brad wrecked me?

Where your ass was at Brian? I had take Joey out..
>>
File: nice try.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nice try.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>nascar
>real drivers
>>
>>63311676
>side by side racing
>can't handle overtaking
>spin

Nice meme.
>>
>>63311676
it objectively takes infinitely more skill to race on an oval than take 15 shitty slow corners like that for 50 laps

fucking yawn
>>
File: audi.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
audi.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>63311765
>endurence race vs oval meme ''race''
>>
>>63311886
dank meme
>>
not a single american would be able to complete Monaco GP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hUWuR2Dj78
>>
>>63312063
So?
>>
>>63312063
Jeff Gordon would get a cheeky 3rd place in a Toro Rosso.
>>
File: ezgif-3511451271.gif (4MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-3511451271.gif
4MB, 460x259px
>>63312063
mfw a south american couldn't complete the Daytona 500 without literally causing an explosion
>>
Is it possible to grab your chin strap and use your helmet as a flail?

What sort of damage could you inflict on another driver if you did this?
>>
File: Untitled.png (46KB, 593x359px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
46KB, 593x359px
Pretty much this. Why purposely tear up race cars? Just handle it in the garage.
>>
>>63313653

Mark Martin is one of the best NASCAR follows on Twitter. He lets his Cool Old Guy side show way more than when he was driving.
>>
>>63307756
I hope Jones gets it, loses the Truck championship as a result, and gets forced into taking a 7 race deal to drive the #54 next year because of "sponsorship"
>>
>>63308010
Based Ricky always tearing new ones when there's too much bullshit
>>
>>63311647
I just don't understand how you people compare the two. Joey got up under Kenseth after he continuously blocked him. formula 1 would've penalized Kenseth for that in the first place. You don't block like a jackass in racing. In nascar, it gets you turned.
>>
File: earnhardt-gurney1980.jpg (43KB, 510x338px) Image search: [Google]
earnhardt-gurney1980.jpg
43KB, 510x338px
>mfw Joey Logano and Matt Kenseth are as close as this generation is going to get to a rivalry like Earnhardt-Waltrip in the 80's

NASCAR is such a shell of it's former self
>>
>Denny preaching about a drivers code and respect from other drivers

I can't be the only one that thinks this is retarded right? I mean what the fuck, go win races, don't worry about other men's feelings. Faggotry.
>>
>Jeff Gordon in first place in points

post yfw someone wrecks him at Texas AGAIN
>>
>>63319257
mfw no face because he's already locked in to the last round. Thank you based retarded Chase
>>
>>63319276
he is? nice

I don't give a shit about NASCAR anymore but I might watch the last race for nostalgia

that'd sure be a great story if he were to win a title in his last year
>>
>>63318690
>You don't block like a jackass in racing. In nascar, it gets you turned.

Kyle Bush at Indianapolis this year during an Xfinity race:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUPJOPx2iFE

Notice anything?

He could have dumped Blaney with 5 laps to go, like Logano dumped Kenseth, but he waited until the last lap before he made his pass.

THAT'S how you do it.

Logano had a faster car, and 4 laps remaining to make a clean pass by Kenseth, but he said fuck racing, and decided to dump him instead. Had this been a regular season race, your position would be reasonable, but to end a drivers season by dumping him with 5 laps remaining is simply unreasonable.

That's what people like you can't understand.

Apparently NASCAR can't either.

The drivers understand completely.
>>
>>63321138

Kenseth literally blocked logano into the wall.

If you're blocking and holding up a faster car behind you, I don't feel bad when you get dumped. I don't care if it's my fav driver (jr) or anyone else.
>>
>>63321189
>If you're blocking and holding up a faster car behind you, I don't feel bad when you get dumped.

Right....because an opportunity for a clean pass won't appear in the next 4 laps.

You've got nothing, anon.
>>
>>63321398

Last year at texas, Brad threw the same kind of block on kenseth, hitting the wall entering t1. It sent matt into a rage.

Matts a hypocrite if he throws the same block on joey and expects nothing in return.

You have nothing.
>>
>>63329092
Kill yourself
>>
#freematt
#mattdidnothingwrong
>>
>>63329386
Naw.
>>
File: Untitled.png (49KB, 669x494px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
49KB, 669x494px
pretty much this
>>
>>63321398

Sure there coulda been an opportunity for a clean pass if Matt made a mistake and missed a block, but when you block that hard you put yourself in a position to get dumped. This isn't new or anything, every driver knows that.
>>
Why does everyone just assume Kenseth deserved to and would have won Kansas? If he had the fastest car he wouldn't have needed to block. Logano's car was much better on the last run.
>>
File: 1433267847848.jpg (35KB, 590x397px) Image search: [Google]
1433267847848.jpg
35KB, 590x397px
pretty good read on it here bros

https://medium.com/@TonyJWriter/kansas-martinsville-deference-and-trust-8d20065e7288
>>
>>63330247

That's some tumblr tier faggotry right there...
>>
Matt Kenseth can go fuck himself.

#Keselowskirules
#Penske
>>
>>63332440
Lel
Thread posts: 259
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.