[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raul Gonzalez

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1259005639802.jpg (26KB, 550x353px) Image search: [Google]
1259005639802.jpg
26KB, 550x353px
Good night sweet prince

F
>>
>>62754245
>Baul Patapalo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8xqKcYDqMs
>>
Lel I thought he was already retired.
>>
>playing for a 2nd division meme team

not even MLS quality tbh
>>
>>62754351
Watch your mouth, mongrel.

Raúl González Blanco will always be a leyend for every madridista.

Hope to see you soon, 7.
>>
retirement leagues completely destroy the impact of legends retiring.
>>
Only goalkeepers have any dignity when retiring. Kahn and Van der Sar were GOAT up until they retired when they were fucking 40.
>>
>>62755795
I'm an immigrant, why do QBs last so long? Brady isn't far off 40 and he's possibly GOAT even now, and even the "young competitor" Rodgers is 31. Peypey is like 60 now. Obviously they don't need as much stamina as soccer players, but doesn't your throwing arm get a lot weaker by then? And reaction time?
>>
;________;7
>>
>>62755941
Because the QB position benefits much more from pocket presence and reading a defense than superhuman athleticism.

Pretty much the attributes that make a quarterback great improve with age and experience. You don't need a godlike arm to be an elite quarterback.
>>
>>62754245
The original meme man!

F.
>>
>>62755941
>>62756205 isn't too bad an explanation. But it definitely helps that most guys don't start their pro career until 22 or 23.
>>
the best Spanish player ever
>>
>>62756199
BUILD WALL
>>
>>62754245

Are we supposed to know who this semen slurper is?
>>
>>62754245
One of the best strikers of all time. He had agility, athleticism, he could finish and he was very intelligent in the pitch.
A shame Real Madrid nowadays doesn't have the class players like him used to give to the team.
>>
he'll be back to coach madrid to a couple of CL titles tbqh

a lot of people who know him and who have seen how he is on the field said hes got the intelligence and passion of a good coach
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>62758604
hes the guy who invented plenty of memes that we all enjoy such as feel, fel, lel, and kek just to name a few
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.