[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>HOUSPIC LASTROS SNITCHES GET STITCHES >HOUSPIC LASTROS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (65KB, 665x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 665x960px
>HOUSPIC LASTROS
SNITCHES GET STITCHES
>HOUSPIC LASTROS
SNITCHES GET STITCHES
>HOUSPIC LASTROS
SNITCHES GET STITCHES
>HOUSPIC LASTROS
SNITCHES GET STITCHES
>>
>>62741440

Black lives don't matter, OP.
>>
>>62741440
Ball don't lie you cunt.
>>
S N I T C H E S
N
I
T
C
H
E
S
>>
>>62741440
>the team that steals the most signs in baseball and has hacked the astros for the past 10 years is out of the playoffs because maddon made new signs at the last minute and won

hilarious
>>
>>62746780
They're out because they were the most injured team in baseball m8. Embarrassing that other teams sucked enough to let them in the playoffs
>>
File: cubswin.png (254KB, 534x629px) Image search: [Google]
cubswin.png
254KB, 534x629px
>>62741440
dont worry astro bros
Leave the St. Pouis Meth addicts to me
>>
>>62741440
>Only eleven rings

Cute.
>>
>>62747701
You're Italian, go watch your soccer and make some lasagna. This is a big boy conversation.
>>
>>62747136
>most injured team
>what are the dodgers , giants , pirates , cubs , oakland , angels , nearly 5 other teams
get fucking real you guys were missing 2 key plays and that is it.
>>
>>62747812
>I-injuries only count if I don't obsess over my hatred for a team

Cardinals were missing Their best two pitchers most of the season and one only got to pitch bullpen in the playoffs. They were missing their most important player (Molina) for a good portion of September onward. At any given time at least two key lineup players were gone.

They were banged up and still won 100 games. Don't be surprised if they end the Giants' streak next season
>>
>>62747578
If you guys don't win a World Series you're still considered the cards' bitch.

One playoff series changes nothing; its like jets fans shit talking pats fans because of that one time they beat them in the playoffs kek
>>
>>62748378
Dodgers lost their 3 and 4 started at the beginning of the season had Puig injured majority of the year closer began the year late May and they had Mattingly as a manager.....Fam no excuse
>>
>>62747701
>spaghetti nigger thinks he knows baseball
>>
>>62747578
its the only playoff series fam. stay mad. Enjoy golfing!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.