[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> TFW only 9 outs away from a trip to the ALCS feels good man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

> TFW only 9 outs away from a trip to the ALCS

feels good man
>>
>>62730945
kek
>>
>>62730945
The city of (You)
>>
Is there a team who has pried defeat from the jaws of victory in big moments more times than the Texas Rangers?
>>
>>62730945
nice jinx fam
>>
>>62730945
rooting for Rangers eh?
gee the 3 fuck ups in a row was nice to watch...
GG maybe you guys will have it next year
>>
>this gay ass nigger singing

more awkward than the boner pill commercials
>>
>>62730945
LOL GET FUCKT BY KARMA RANGERFAGS
>>
>>62733002

They fucked up hard but it's not like you syrup chugging queers are getting out of the next round let alone winning the series.
>>
>>62733043
you know if they had Bautista then maybe they wouldnt of fucked up.
Man how did the rangers make it to playoffs?>>62733094
I dont know about that, if fate comes down then the jays will face the cubs. Which will be a amazing match
>>
AMERICUCKS SLAPPING THE ASS OF THE TEAM THEY'RE LOSING TO LMAO

>#CUCK TOGETHER

>#CUCK TOGETHER

>#CUCK TOGETHER
>#CUCK TOGETHER
>#CUCK TOGETHER
>#CUCK TOGETHER

>#CUCK TOGETHER

>#CUCK TOGETHER

A M E R I C U C K
>>
>>62733163
I'm rooting for the Jays. I hope this is cathartic for you, bro.
>>
>the toxic waste dump of Texas
>>
File: 1437343072922.png (334KB, 610x623px) Image search: [Google]
1437343072922.png
334KB, 610x623px
>>62730945

best baseball game I've seen since the strike
>>
>>62734498
>old enough to remember the 90s

Go to bed, gramps
>>
>>62730945
WHY DOES IT ALWAYS WORK

FUCK YOUUUU
REEEEEEE
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.