[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you imagine all the people that died since 1908 without watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1280x1024_wallpaper_08.jpg (142KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1280x1024_wallpaper_08.jpg
142KB, 1280x1024px
Can you imagine all the people that died since 1908 without watching their beloved Cubs win it all? By the end of this month we could all be witnesses to one of the greatest moments in sports history.

How do you feel?
>>
>>62722509
Fan base doesn't deserve it.
>>
Feels like these threads need to go away before you Cutler the Cubs my mans.
>>
>the Dodgers beat the mets tomorrow after the utley incident
>then go on to beat the cubs and the blue jays to win the worlds eries
>the collective asspain of /sp/, jew york, cubs fans and jays fans implodes the planet as Kershaw and Grienke ascend with all Dodgers fans to a higher ethereal plane
>>
>>62722591

I have another theory.

>Dodgers beat Mets
>Cubs beat Dodgers
>Cubs win World Series
>Most heartwarming moment in sports history
>All of America cheers the Cubbies
>Ken Burns makes an HBO documentary about it barely a month later
>Full of tearfully thankful lifelong Cubs fans
>In it all they really say about the Dodgers is that Utley is a dick and nobody likes the Dodgers
>the special wins like 15 emmys
>it's eventually turned into a movie
>Utley is played by a no-name actor with a mean-looking face
>three seconds of screen time
>the movie is called "It Finally Happened"
>wins five academy awards
>the Cubs love train never stops rolling
>>
>>62722509
I feel that Robert Zemeckis should be consulted before gambling on all future sporting events.
>>
>>62722681
Chase buttley later dies sliding under a moving city bus
>>
>America will rig their 2nd most important league only for a meme movie to be right

LOL
>>
>>62726719
>Mexico rigs everything for cocaine and toilet paper
>>
>>62722729

>Causality doesn't butterfly-effect to other games, into players' heads, as Biff Tannen's reputation rises with his first big win, or two, or three

>time within the given parallel universe doesn't continue to proceed in a linear fashion, with antecedent events being influenced (I stop short of assuming determinism) by the preceding events within that universe

>The almanac doesn't become useless noise after a sufficiently long or impactful string of wins, as it should

Nah dude.
>>
>>62731289

meant to attach this image.
>>
>>62722532
I know this is a bait shitpost, but fuck you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.