[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cristiano Ronaldo vs Lionel Messi. Who's better? Who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
Cristiano Ronaldo vs Lionel Messi.
Who's better?
Who do you prefer and why?
>>
messi
/thread
>>
>>55541277
Nah
>>
Cr7 is more complete
>>
>penaldo vs messhit

is this 2012 or some shit?
>>
>>55541382
Are you afraid to express your opinion?
>>
>>55541363
12 year old goal.com poster detected
>>
I can see Messi playing as a CM once his physical abilities drop off, can't see the same for Ronaldo.
>>
Ronaldo fan logic;

>Messi has dipped in form a lot over the last couple of years or so, while Ronaldo has become an even better player and having the best years of his career, therefore I must say Ronaldo is the best currently.

Messi fan logic;

>Messi is the best because Penaldo is gay and Messi is the GOAT!!!
>>
>>55541968
I dont like either but Messi is being used wrong right now and last season.
>>
messi is worse because he will never win a WC
>>
le cut inside man
>>
>>55542012

well if he was the greatest player of all time like some claim youd think hed still be able to play at that level under multiple systems
>>
Messi 80% = Ronaldo 100%

Most football experts considers Messi at the top 5 players of all time.
Ronaldo will barely be a top 15 player
>>
Messi in his worst states had 58 goals and 21 assist, Donaldo in his best states 61 goals and 13 assist

Nothing to see here
>>
>>55541230
R O B B E N
O
B
B
E
N
>>
>>55542207
>let me pull random numbers outta my ass to cover up my lack of knowledge

lmao
>>
Cristiano Ronaldo is the best football player of all time.

That is all.
>>
Can anyone tell me the last time Donaldo dribbled 1x1 ?
>>
According to transfermarket and another site which I cannot recall right now, messi is worth twice the shelkels that cristiano is.

If I recall correctly, messi was valued at 220 million euro, while cristiano was like 133 million.
>>
Messi was the focal point of the greatest club football team of all time that systematically raped everyone for 3-4 years

He also broke all the records and carried his useless country internationally

and this is without looking at the way they are on the pitch

people say ronaldo is more complete than messi because he is taller and stronger; ultimately though, Ronaldo is not elite in the air, he is merely quite good.

Messi, when fit, is unstoppable. The way he plays football is insanely efficient, his whole game is built around creating scoring opportunities which he knows he can convert 99% of due to his immaculate finishing. Excellent on pitch awareness of his own team mates and opposition, sublime first touch and the ability to change direction in a heartbeat make Messi the single most dangerous attacking threat ever.

Christiano Ronaldo is amazing too, make no mistake, but occasional blooters and headers don't tip the scales in his favour.

Messi is the best footballer who has ever played the game
>>
>>55541230

Messi peaked already. I don't think anyone would argue that Messi at his peak was better than Ronaldo is at his peak, but the fact is that for the last two years Ronaldo has been better.
>>
when I have children, I will tell them stories about the best player of all times, Messi.

>Daddy what about this C. Ronaldo guy?

...Yeah he was ok
>>
>>55542479
/thread
>>
Messi is a roided up negro.

Imagine if CR7 had negro genes and was roid. He would be unstoppable.
>>
>>55542669
Argentina is white
>>
>>55541230
historically: messi is the GOAT
today: Ronaldo
>>
File: 1684846231.jpg (106KB, 750x815px) Image search: [Google]
1684846231.jpg
106KB, 750x815px
>>55542042
and penaldo will with portugal?
>>
>>55541230
I prefer Ronaldo because of his style of pla
And i'll always doubt Messi because of all thos HGH, it feels like cheating, even if it isnt, and he always played in oly one team and in only one league (for now), i'd love to see him in another one.Both are amazing players and the difference is minimum
>>
Messi because he's better in every aspect than Ronaldo.
>>
>>55543295
>headers :^)
>>
Now that we saw that Ronaldo disappears in big games, who will win the CL? Bayern or Chelsea?
>>
>>55543295
A few years ago
>>
>>55542042

Let me list you all the great titles and achievements of Ronaldo for his national team:

2nd place after Greece in a Euro
>>
>>55543358
>Now that we saw that Ronaldo disappears in big games
Thi didnt stop them last year
>>
>>55543276
Hgh is cheating as far as I'm concerned
It's, at the minimum, as effective as taking test
>>
>>55543488
Well he technically had a deficit so he took just enought to get it to normal levels, but it will always cast a shadow on him, for me at least
>>
>Barcelona literally revolves around giving Messi the ball
>Real Madrid has numerous players capable of scoring themselves

Messi will always be a system babby. Put Ronaldo in his place and he will score 90+ goals every season.
>>
>>55543437
Because he is lucky to have other players on the pitch, who actually play football from the semi final on to the end of the competition,so he can still get his penalty and pose for his movies.
>>
>>55543723
I know, and he still has those, so your first post still doesnt make sense
>>
File: 123336769.jpg (35KB, 344x388px) Image search: [Google]
123336769.jpg
35KB, 344x388px
Every high point in Ronaldos life has been overshadowed by Messi's brilliance

I wonder how it feels to forever be forgotten
>>
>>55543762
Because apparently there is only so much his mates can do. You can't always rely on a defenders header in the last minute of injury time to change the match.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.