[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread is for sad, reclusive men seeking cute girlfriends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 25

File: nhk.jpg (114KB, 900x676px) Image search: [Google]
nhk.jpg
114KB, 900x676px
This thread is for sad, reclusive men seeking cute girlfriends who will teach them how to live fuller, healthier lives.
>>
beta af
>>
>>25676826
Beneath each beta is an alpha waiting to be unleashed.
>>
>>25676835
yea no, but if that helps you sleep alone at night then i guess
>>
>>25676822
What if I'm just sad & reclusive but I have my shit figured out at the same time?
>>
>>25676822
I 'd be completely happy with an average gf myself.
>>
Ya know, I married someone just like this, and it didn't work out because he became more reclusive, and started getting controlling and never wanting me to leave him, and he ended up getting so bad we divorced 5 years later.

I'd have given anything for him to secretly just need someone to draw him put of his she'll and become a happier more adventurous person with me. I just wanted it to be us against the world, US making each other better people, just us balancing each other out.

I saw this thread and it made my heart bleed. It's all I've ever wanted summed up so simply.
>>
>manic pixie dream girl thread
c'mon
>>
>this thread is for mopey, unmotivated men seeking women who will do all the work of putting their lives together for them
>>
>>25678081
I was that guy in the situation, things were great but I was an asshole because I had goals in mind that weren't in line with her future and had the stupid idea that I could keep her at arms length and we wouldn't get so hurt in the end.
Obviously that was fucking stupid and I should have went all in and now I'm a depressed sack of shit.
>>
I'm not really looking for a relationship but I'd be happy to give advice and encouragement to anyone trying to improve themselves.
I'm an aesthetician and a little bit of a health nut.
>>
File: 1427746617480.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1427746617480.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
>Im so disconnected I wouldnt know how to talk to someone
>>
> live life fuller
Are you trying to say their is more to life than wow and 4chan ?
Jk when you are ugly like me their is no point in trying anymore
>>
>>25678081
Damn. "Us against the world" hits me right in the lonely feels.
>>
>>25678341
I'm sorry, I didn't mean for any of that to hurt anyone. He used to say that to me as a joke, but it stuck with me. The whole world could have fallen apart around us, and I'd have been fine if we'd been there for each other.
>>
File: mouse_7_by_samuelyounart-d9yta3d.jpg (183KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mouse_7_by_samuelyounart-d9yta3d.jpg
183KB, 1024x1024px
>>25678319
I'd never!!
Heehee maybe
>>
>>25678219
I've been held at arms length. Either because they didn't want the emotions, or they didn't want to "hurt me in the end" or both...... it killed me inside. I'd push to be let in, and just get pushed away. I'd pull away, and they'd never reach out, so I was just alone.

I never felt more alone than I did loving someone who didn't want me the way I wanted them.

I say want because need implies that I'm just a requirement. Want...meant that need me or not, they wanted me in their life.... and no matter how much he needed me....I don't think he really wanted me. He didn't want anyone around.

Here we are three years later.....we talk now. Depressed messages he sends sometimes, me responding to see if he's OK. That sort of thing.
>>
>>25678349
Feet bread
>>
>>25678308
I had someone like you sit behind me in class in high school.

Every day I turned around and smiles at him and said hi, and asked him various things, never receiving an answer. Then one day, I saw the corner of his mouth raise just a hair, and I knew I had him.
We became best friends after that, and he's getting married soon. Lol It just took someone drawing him out.

I bet you're talkative somewhere in there. Just have to find the right topic to get you passionate about, and draw you out.
>>
>>25678370
I.....am not sure what that means.
>>
File: 1501680507794.png (278KB, 1050x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1501680507794.png
278KB, 1050x1150px
>>25678382
I dont know. I want someone but at the same time Im too exhausted for that.
>>
>>25678369
Yeah me and my ex are sort of at that point, I don't know if I just want all the love, affection and just general support that she gave me or just her in general.
I had horrible insecurities and the idea of 'oh I'm young I should be out fucking bitches I shouldn't be tied down but she should wait for me' although she never knew that because, hey that would be getting too close.
She's with someone else now, so that shattered the illusion she'd wait till I came back even when I knew it was bullshit so I keep in touch trying to keep stringing her along because I have an idea we'll get back together in the future.
You'd think I'd mature at some point and realize I'm a moron and actually try to move on since I know how shit works but like I said, I'm a moron.
>>
File: CryingPepe.jpg (47KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
CryingPepe.jpg
47KB, 800x522px
>>25678349
No you didn't hurt me, it's okay. Just being a sadfag tonight because I've practically given up hope of ever finding a girlfriend to love me, and that's exactly the kind of person I'd want for a partner. Nurturing, extremely physically affectionate, each of us a half that forms a stronger whole. The world is going insane, but as long as we had one another to cuddle to sleep, we'd be fine. Us against the world, mutual support and constant cuddles in a world that is simply too soul-crushing and hopeless to face alone.

Sigh. Feelsbadman.
>>
File: jen_by_goshun-d92ccmq.png (631KB, 600x773px) Image search: [Google]
jen_by_goshun-d92ccmq.png
631KB, 600x773px
Ah....this is so familiar to me. I wish I could hold all of you. Every instinct in me wants to just fix things, heal the pain,....
>>
>>25678458
I've been strung along. It just....hurts. I wanted to just be hurt and cut off cleanly so I could heal. The maybe eventually shit fucked me up, ruined relationships I tried....just fuck man.
>>
>>25678404
I understand, I do.

I'm exhausted trying to heal people that don't want to be. It has....kind of bled me dry. Life is give and take.....if one side is all take..... we just dry up and whither away.
>>
>>25678589
Well I'm trying to change things, I won't be making the same stupid mistakes I did before ( at least I hope not)
It would just make it easier if I just had somebody else around but that isn't really working out.
>>
File: 1505328175193.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1505328175193.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>25676861
Look at all that self-worth
>>25676866
Then you'll probably die alone if you don't do something.
>>25678081
Did he have BPD? That sounds like a bad case of the BPDs. We all seek someone to grow with, but so many people in the world aren't ready to grow without fear. It must be hard to discern.

>>25678210
You should probably avoid any relationship until you're not looking for your girl to do the work for you, then.

>>25678308
Right in the feels today bro

>>25678595
It's not your responsibility to heal the world. As a self-supporting system, if you try to prop it up, it will grow in a way it can't support once your strength inevitably give out. You're only human.
>>
File: 1503043818103.gif (311KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503043818103.gif
311KB, 444x250px
Ugh I've been avoiding posting in this thread all night despite the dank NHK fucking jpg.

I have no answers or prescriptive instructions for you anons but perhaps consider there's no such thing as a full/healthy life, an unshakeable relationship, actual solidarity, real monogamy, trust, self-worth, or even a coherent personal identity, etc? Much like everything else especially embellished by "happiness" these are all just simulated signifiers marketed for consumption to never be reached in a meaningless series of illusory contexts you all accept through the myth of so-called common sense as shit to aspire too that has no value and doesn't even exist. You're all chasing a hyper-technical mirage of idealism.

I always dig a sad girl to hook up with in this nihilistic abyss you call a planet (so hmu Texas gals) but all your self-delusions reminds me of my bemused hatred-indifference for this simulacrum of a species.

tl;dr: A b/gf won't stop everything from remaining a meaningless, non-existent simulacra thats already all disappeared...
>>
File: 1501681723510.gif (589KB, 600x782px) Image search: [Google]
1501681723510.gif
589KB, 600x782px
>>25678595
My exhaustion makes me mad, makes me hurt myself sometimes. Im too tired to breathe and its just getting worse
>>
>>25678576
If you're a girl (female) then give us a way to contact you and heal one of us. lol.
>>
>>25678081
I'm sorry it didn't work out between you two. The relationship you wanted is what I had in mind when I made this thread.
>>
File: 1485611953757.jpg (23KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485611953757.jpg
23KB, 540x960px
>>25678081
>secretly just need someone to draw him put of his she'll
>>
What if you're not exactly reclusive because you're introvert? Like I'm kind of paying for a two bedroom apartment by myself and saving enough to get a car here in a minute so I normally have to work day in and out. Not just like 9-5 in an office but waking up at 5 and getting home at 7-8 for days on end working outside. Like in the past two weeks I had 2 days off and I just feel like any day I have off is like a day off life.
>>
Nonononono, this thread hits too close to home.
My ex bf was shy and down most of the time, when he met me i tried cheering him up with anything, singing, drawing, playing anything. But whenever i became sad or had problems of my own he would just ignore them because it didn't fit his MPDG fantasy.
Please don't make any girl go through that shit.
>>
>>25680353
Anyone who dwells on their own sadness should be put through a wood chipper.

I'm basically the NHK guy. But I raise my spirits by helping others. I enjoy cheering people up, getting friends dumb little presents I know they'll enjoy, cute shit like that.

Sometimes the only way to cure your own depression is to temporarily cure the depression of someone else.

Do you want a symbiotic relationship where we both increase our gross domestic happiness by cheering the other person up?
>>
>>25680424
I don't know if relationship but if you want to talk, drop your contact info.
>>
>>25680476
kik Buck_Rogers

Also have snap / skype if needed
>>
I'm in a bit of an odd position at times.
Personally, my life is okay. I have my own apartment with a roommate that I enjoy having around, I have a family that loves me, friends that I hang out with frequently, and while I'm not really anything special I'm not worried about any of my physical attributes. Despite that, I have such incredibly low self-worth that often manifests as me completely secluding myself for days at a time. I don't remember the last time I felt truly awake, and I often will have negligible social energy causing me to avoid any interaction even with close friends - I'm afraid I'm alienating them by doing so despite their kind words of understanding. For this reason I've avoided searching for a relationship as I feel I would be doing them a disservice, but at the same time I feel that I need that little push to get my motivation back on track and get my life back together - a reason to get out of bed in the morning, so to speak.
I've been actively working to fix my own social issues by way of planning social events (mostly concerts, I'm seeing a symphony in Chicago in a few months) and not turning down invites from friends no matter how much I want to stay home and wallow, and it honestly has helped quite a bit, but at times I regress back into my pit.
A lot of it stems from my lack of self-certainty. I know the things I'm passionate about but I have no idea how to pursue them. I'll have short bursts of confidence and knowledge of exactly what steps to take and then partway through putting them into action my energy and motivation just vanish almost in an instant and I'm right back where I started.
I know I'm capable and I know I can fix myself if I put my mind to it, and I've been a sort of voice of reason for friends in similar situations, but I just can't seem to get that push that I need.

Sorry for the wall, but it seemed like an appropriate place to vent my self-frustrations. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who experiences this.
>>
I'd be happy to help anyone that needs it, I'm down to listen and trying to cheer you up. All i ask is to not insert me in your MPDG fantasies, I'm just here to help if i can.
JazzW198
>>
>>25680540
Sorry i forgot, that's kik
>>
Shit, this thread sounds like some RP bullshit
>>
File: eys.jpg (189KB, 1502x355px) Image search: [Google]
eys.jpg
189KB, 1502x355px
>>25680511
God damn this is so accurate it's fucking scary.
>>
>>25680511
I experience this on a smaller scale. Really, all I've ever wanted was just a girl who was cool with me zoning out by myself every now and again to "recharge", and of course being okay with me being a hermit that doesn't really want to leave the house.
>>
>>25680511
That's like me but with no friends.
>>
>>25678595
What part of the world do you live Femanon? Anywhere near Florida?
>>
Looking for a guy like this but I'm also sort of sad and reclusive so let's help each other. Post contact info (not Skype, Discord please?).
>>
hmu if you're in town!
>>
>>25676822
NHK was a pile of shit. Threw its integrity out the window in the final hour with a full spectrum autist ending
>>
>>25680896
if you're interested in talking, my discord is Valravn#6571
>>
>>25680896
Email me and I'll give you my discord
[email protected]
>>
>>25678369
Iktfb.. too well
>>
>>25678458
>she should wait for me until I get bored of fucking bitches

Fuck you man
>>
File: IMG_6971.jpg (135KB, 748x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6971.jpg
135KB, 748x1334px
Swedish 18 year old female here.
(Turnt 18 a few weeks ago)

Looking to make some fast money selling naked vids and pics through snapchat.
I do anything you want for the right price ;)

Add snapchat: emmawenmark
>>
>>25676826
>beta
>4chin
Where do you think we a-
Oh right, we're on /succ/
>>
>>25680896
Discord: Dwarlo#3778
>>
File: M'lady.png (858KB, 1023x681px) Image search: [Google]
M'lady.png
858KB, 1023x681px
Any ladies looking for an overweight, balding 24-year-old virgin who lives in the middle of nowhere with his parents and works part-time minimum wage?
>>
This is something I've been looking for but I feel it's too late for me. I'm 30 and going no where in life.
>>
>>25676822
Thread for promoting toxic male fantasies.

Now tell me more about how you'll kill her when it turns out she was just being kind and you thought she was into you because you projected your hopes and dreams onto the waitress/shop girl/workmate/classmate and she tried to let you down gently and now you've stabbed her 38 times before taking a gun to the nearest sorority house and racking up a body count of zero because they wouldn't open the door and you killed yourself instead.
>>
File: 1502012281150.jpg (92KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
1502012281150.jpg
92KB, 422x750px
>>25681279
Not everyone dead and sad is like this
>>
File: 5437838.jpg (36KB, 400x529px) Image search: [Google]
5437838.jpg
36KB, 400x529px
>>25678271
I'm just bumping this, the offer still stands.
People pay good money for my advice and it sounds like a lot of people here aren't emotionally ready for dating anyway.
I want to help out if I can.
>>
File: 1491225947468.gif (4MB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1491225947468.gif
4MB, 500x332px
>>25681313
I'm also into that, if you have kik, it's: Veganski
>>
>>25680540
What is MPGD?
>>
I want a helpless baby boy 2 take care of
>>
>>25678081
Me and my ex's relationship actually started out this way but then when I got out of my shell it turned out she wasn't actually nearly as adventurous as she had always claimed to be. I was constantly looking for exciting things to do and unique experiences to share together and she didn't care anymore. She only liked me when I was worse off than her so she didn't feel bad about herself in comparison. She didn't value pair bonding at all and only liked the 2 vs the world thing as a distant fantasy. It's a shame.
>>
File: 1503989884707.jpg (53KB, 320x373px) Image search: [Google]
1503989884707.jpg
53KB, 320x373px
>>25681629
Im useless and helpless
>>
>>25676822
I'm trapped in Mississippi as a weeb-ish nerd with 0 social skills.
Is this sad and reclusive enough to post here?
>>
This describes me to a T except that I'm toxic and unresponsive and it's always ends up being a mutually painful thing whenever anyone and I try to connect with one-another
>>
manic pixie dream girl lmao
>>
Sign me up.
>>
File: IMG_20170915_001551.jpg (35KB, 248x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170915_001551.jpg
35KB, 248x438px
I've been engaged but it didn't work out because she had BPD and I guess I didn't handle her well enough. I didn't have much but while dating I took her in when she needed somewhere to go and I bought everything she needed. We didn't have a lot but I was happy for the first time in my life. She started lots of fights, didn't work and was physically and mentally abusive but I had someone to call my own. The fights were bad but once we calmed down we felt incredibly close, like the arguing brought us closer. It eventually ended and I was probably cheated on more than once.
I've now given up on finding someone and I'm trying to learn to be happy alone. She was the only girl to get with me irl probably because she was mentally unstable. I'm not fat but I grew up poor and I'm not particularly attractive - maybe a 4-5 at best. This topped with having bad teeth(horrible trailer park genetics, I do take care of them tho), no money to fix them and suffering from bad generalized anxiety makes finding a decent woman impossible. I'm nearing 30 and I spend my days locked away inside and working graveyard shift to minimize human contact. I think I could be content with my few online friends, food, shelter and decent internet, but I won't lie, the loneliness and thinking back to how I lost the one woman in my life constantly brings up suicidal thoughts. It's been years and despite everything I still miss her. Wouldn't take her back though.
>>
>>25680896
How old are you
>>
>>25682261
Pretty much exact same story as me except I work a day job.
>>
>>25678081
I'm a piece of shit. I already knew that ,but this game me a different perspective. I need to move on ,but I can't. I say I'm trying ,but I know I'm lying
>>
>>25681129
How much does it cost to be my friend?
>>
I am from /r9k/.

hello people.
>>
alright, fuck you all then you homos
>>
I feel like my life is about to fall apart after I just got it on the right track. I was pulled out of highschool by my abusive parent around 14, I've been depressed and worthless from then until age 20, even after I got my GED. A few days ago I finally got into a university that accepted me, somewhere I could go, but a week into it I find out I can't get enough loans, and my family is suddenly treating me like a criminal that needs to wait a year doing nothing again to build up money, even though I was promised help less than six months ago.

I was so close to getting out. I don't think I can go back to where I lived. I feel like I need some kind of guidance more than ever. I don't know why I'm asking here, but I guess it won't hurt me. I hope it doesn't.

My email is [email protected]
>>
>>25683947
Are you male?

Join the millitary make some money for college.
>>
>>25684865
Not that guy but it's harder than it seems. I planned to go in at 18 but got rejected for a minor medical issue with my palms
>>
>>25684865
I have a chest issue and I can't. If I could, I would.
>>
This thread is right beside the sluts thread, thought some of you would appreciate the irony.
>>
>>25685237
Sounds about right
>>
File: evenworse.jpg (54KB, 1280x645px) Image search: [Google]
evenworse.jpg
54KB, 1280x645px
but a big point of NHK was that a random girl can't save you
>>
File: 1505170409583.png (429KB, 327x1411px) Image search: [Google]
1505170409583.png
429KB, 327x1411px
>>25685385
>tfw dont want to be saved
>just want to be sad together with a girl
>>
File: kidding.png (46KB, 729x354px) Image search: [Google]
kidding.png
46KB, 729x354px
>>25685401
it's a trap bro you'll just end up hating each other
>>
File: 1505198587821.jpg (128KB, 681x894px) Image search: [Google]
1505198587821.jpg
128KB, 681x894px
>>25685409
Or maybe we will live nicely together until we kill ourselves!
>>
>>25678784
Nihilism isn't enlightened. You don't have the universe figured out. You just want an excuse for your failures.
>>
>>25685401
>>25685414
Dumb mindset
>>
>>25685447
Sure, it doesnt matter to me if its dumb
>>
>>25684865
Enjoy the PTSD buddy
>>
>>25685544
>joining the military = 100% chance of ptsd

lol
>>
>>25680896
Probably a bit too late but it's worth a shot

Czarcastic#0494
>>
>>25685544
>>25685878
Pair it liberal cowards plus morons. The majority of the military, even in the United States, never sees combat. Anon. May not even be San American, which would lower the probability even more.
>>
Bumping up
>>
>>25680896
Mind emailing me yours?
[email protected]
>>
File: p1xbp3hm5wme8c8w.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
p1xbp3hm5wme8c8w.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>25676822
i'm hot enough y cant i get my dick sucked :(
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.