[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in love with my girlfriend. But i want to fuck this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: 1423412977281.png (14KB, 625x582px) Image search: [Google]
1423412977281.png
14KB, 625x582px
I'm in love with my girlfriend.
But i want to fuck this girl who wants to fuck me.

Let's talk about it.
>>
Do it or don't nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>22768579
i just want to make a discussion out of this paradox which is very common.
>>
DONT do it.

How would you feel if your gf fucked another guy?
>>
>>22768620
like shit. but first of all, she wouldn't know. second, it wouldn't affect my sentimental relationship. i'm just scared she could tell her. also i'd feel pretty guilty too, but i'm very self conscious, and i know that it's just a kiss and it means nothing.
>>
>>22768638
If it wouldn't affect your sentimental relationship, but you don't want her to find out, you're being a huge unfair cunt.

Is you getting your dick wet worth that? If you don't care just go for it.
>>
>>22768555
>>22768598
There's nothing to talk about. Either you're okay with cheating or you're not. If you know you like your girl and you want to fuck around, you're a cheater. If you can't stand the idea, you're not. You do it and keep it secret or you don't do it at all. Nothing will change if she doesn't know, and vice versa.
>>
File: 1446604776512.png (492KB, 824x550px) Image search: [Google]
1446604776512.png
492KB, 824x550px
you if some finds out that you put your dick in someone else besides her
>>
>>22768667
if i didn't care, i wouldn't make a shameful post about it
>>
>>22768555
The guilt will eat you up inside. You'll change your relationship and care less. Cheating will get easier too, setting up a pattern of failed relationships in future.
>>
>>22768638

The point is not about her finding out. You are betraying her trust first of all.

Secondly if you do it once you will be likely to do it again and thus have a chance of being caught in the future.
>>
File: vanilla-logo-black-bgr.png (62KB, 848x368px) Image search: [Google]
vanilla-logo-black-bgr.png
62KB, 848x368px
>>22768555
Go on random and ask the folks there. Let yourself be one with peer pressure
>>
i just hate the idea of having to "waste" such an occasion. sex is one of the only pleasures i have in life
>>
>>22768703
i don't understand your point
>>
>>22768705
Go on random, do it and share the link here
>>
>>22768713
you probably think they'll say "FUCK HER IN THE PUSSY" right?
>>
>>22768720
yeah but hey, enjoy your 200 reply thread on random
>>
>>22768730
i don't feel like joking about this
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 960x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 960x724px
>>22768638
you sound like a real cunt.
>>
>>22768765
if i were, i wouldn't have issues about it
>>
>>22768789
if you want to fuck this girl, dump your girlfriend and guck her so it's guilt free. why be so shady to someone that's supposed to be your own personal human? that's the one person you're not supposed to fuck over. like a cunt.
>>
>>22768827
obviously meant fuck.
>>
>>22768833
>>22768827
because i think sex can be just sex. don't you understand? no emotions linked to it. my girlfriend is my beloved girlfriend
>>
>>22768862
if you loved her, and you're fearful of her reaction if she finds out, you clearly know that that would hurt her. don't hurt her like that.
>>
>>22768862
If she finds out it will be all over. And in the end cheaters usually get caught. Then it will spread like wildfire that you are a cheat, and most women won't want to touch you, and the women that want to touch you won't trust you. You're setting yourself up for a bitter future.
>>
OP, I think you should bring the subject up with your girlfriend. As a girl, if my boyfriend came to me, telling me he knew a girl who wanted him and that he found attractive, I'd ask to watch and probably join. I'd see the love and trust he had for me, and I'd want to show my appreciation. Not to mention, I'd have fun too, of course. On the other hand, if he went behind my back and I ever found out, we'd be DONE.
>>
Not sure you actually love your gf if you are genuinely considering fucking her over and possibly making her feel like total shit
Break up with her and then get your sad dick wet
>>
>>22768903
i appreciate your comment. but it wouldn't work, neither for me, neither for my girlfriend. especially because, if she told me the same thing, i'd fucking die.
>>
>>22768903
this is fucking disgusting and will not happen. stop
>>22768928
if you really love your girlfriend you need to wipe this throught from your head honestly
thinking about it will only lead you to make more pitiful excuses like the responses you've made above and eventually you'll cave

honestly, if you're even remotely considering this or making these dumb fucking validations like "its just sex i don't love this other girl" you probably don't love your girlfriend anyway, and i honestly hope she finds out that you're an unfaithful fuck and drops you before you have the chance to hurt her
>>
>>22768924
seriously, this

tldr my other post- you're probably a cheater or will be soon/for the rest of your life if you're thinking like this, and you're most definitely a piece of shit
>>
>>22768928
Well you're a piece of shit then. It's alright for you to fuck around, but not her? Hope she finds out and dumps your sorry ass. >>22768862
And if you really think this, why would it matter if she fucked around? Just another hypocritical piece of shit.
>>
>>22768555
Don't do it, you'll regret it
>>
>>22768949
i hate those people just insulting me, i didn't even do anything. i'm just expressing a thought that's oppressing me. it's a paradox that hurts me. i'm only 21, and i see girls everywhere, and the idea that i can't fuck with any of them just because i have a girlfriend really hurts me. however, i've never done it, and i probably never would. it's not even about love, it's my fucking human animal nature. my sex drive is also really big, and i can't help it, but i have a lot of strength too. i'm just discussing about this, i'm not being a piece of shit.
>>
>>22768976
What's being a piece of shit is thinking it's no problem if you did it, but if she did, you'd feel like shit. You don't see the issue there?
>>
>>22768992
i do. that also hurts me. i wish relationships were really easy, man.
>>
>>22768976
If you're in a relationship and you're in love and all why would you think it's okay to cheat? That's my problem.
>>
>>22768976
you are being a piece of shit
you're making excuses for yourself like it'd be acceptable for you to do it and in the same breath saying that it'd fucking destroy you to even hear your girlfriend talking about this shit

so either stop talking about it/thinking about it and be a good person, or dump your fucking girlfriend because you clearly don't want to be in a relationship and you clearly care little for her

it isnt normal for you to feel this way or to be considering these things, the rest of us have no problem remaining loyal or simply ending a relationship if we're unsatisfied, because that's how this shit works
>>
>>22768976
Just fuck your girlfriend. If sex is just sex why does it matter who it's with, why can't it be your gf?
If sex is just sex why throwaway love for it?
You're a manchild. Grow up.
My Father had me at age 21, and has been with my mother ever since. Stop making excuses. You're a grown man. The only reason the girl want to fuck you is because you are a forbidden fruit, and you have a gf. You have to realize this.
>>
>>22769005
this girl doesn't know i'm "forbidden fruit". do you really think a girl just wants to fuck for that reason? or just because she's in love? girls can be like men too.
also do you think your dad or mother never cheated on eachother?
>>
>>22769021
holy shit i hope you die
>>
>>22769021
You're terrible. I've tried to tell you what I think but you have such a flawed mentality.
>>
OPs next thread
>My girlfriend dumped me when she caught me cheating and the girl I cheated with wants nothing to do with me anymore. Wahhh, what do I do?
>>
>>22769030
you're terribly frustrated.
>>
>>22769054
i'm absolutely disgusted and apparently so is everyone else in this thread
>>
>>22769052
that'd be an awful and pointless thread. this is deep psychological shit.
>>
>>22769054
You are disgusting.
>>
>>22769021
They NEVER cheated on one another. They were both Virgins before meeting each other. How dare you even project your shitty scum mentality onto my parents.
If she doesn't know you have a gf, you are hurting her too by cheating with her. Even most promiscuous girls have standards. If she finds out you have a gf, she will not keep silent.
>>
>>22769068
i never cheated on anyone, do you understand english, asshole?
>>
I have a girlfriend, I told her how I want sex with one of our friends, we've been trying to negotiate terms but it would hurt my girl. Even though she's given me permission to, I haven't because it'd hurt her.

I've kissed, cuddled, and shared a bed with the girl in question before, though my girlfriend has gotten upset every time, but says it's okay because she is allowing it.

It's a hot button issue we're still talking about and negotiation privileges. I think she'll tell me to put a stop to it, or allow it to continue.

It's created a lot of nights of us crying over it and changing our minds though, it's a strain on the relationship to even think about it.
>>
>>22769082
Then don't start cheating now. It's that simple...
>>
>>22769060
>this is deep psychological shit
no it isn't, this isn't a tough decision at all
you're just mentally handicapped
>>
>>22769067
>>22769068
soc is giving me so much hope tonight
u guys are good
>>22769084
you are bad
>>
>>22769084
i feel you man. that must be destroying. but it's very different than my stupid fling. hope you sort it out.
>>
>>22769105

At least I'm honest with my girlfriend. I didn't give out the full story and don't feel a need to, I'm not going to bang our friend, it's been to much strain on our relationship, we're just going to be happy with each other.
>>
>>22769113

It's a delicate topic, it either goes well or goes bad. A part of me wishes I hadn't ever brought up the topic that started it all, but it's an experience, and we're just going to get through this phase and continue loving each other.
>>
>>22769182
what would have you done if you hadn't brought up the topic?
>>
>>22769195
I'm not sure, it started with a talk about threesomes, and then my girl didn't really want to, but I still liked the idea of banging somebody new.

I'm not sure what I would have done besides just try to repress the idea. Though I'm sorta glad that it's out in the open and that we can discuss it. The tears are not enjoyable, but the make up sex afterwards is quite nice and we both recognize that.
>>
>>22769206
that's the kind of human paradox that makes me want to suicide.
>>
>>22768705
You'll have a lot of chances to have sex if you keep your gf. You say you don't want to "waste" such an occasion, but if you fuck that other girl you're just wasting a good relationship. And that's way more important and rare than sex, Anon.

Also, you're going to get way better sex with your gf, since you won't feel guilty about it. And last but not least, sex is not that rare, you don't have to take every chance you get at sticking your dick in somewhere.

You're just horny man, have sex or some good faps and your mind will clear. Have a great fap, and reflect on this just aftrr cumming. I'm serious. It helps with thinking straight.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.