[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship advice bread. Issue in your ship? Tell us We all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Relationship advice bread.
Issue in your ship?
Tell us
We all give advice on how to handle it.
(Experienced daters only plz.)
>>
Op will go first.
>Be "talking" to an ex
>had a great relationship before the break up.
>both realized it was a mistake
>we talk again but just as "friends" (fwb)
>girl says she doesn't want a relationship right now.
>I'm okay with that.
>she tells me she understands its not fair to me to make me wait.

So here's my question. We've been talking for two months now. Still as friends with benefits. Both agree it is to be exclusive. She worries I'll find someone, I worry she'll find someone.

My question is, how long should I wait before I pop the question as to what we are? I feel like two months is enough time. Anymore and I feel she's just playing me or keeping me around so she won't be lonely.

So /soc/ how long is to long to wait for someone?
>>
>>22766876
>both realized it was a mistake
"it" as in the relationship, or as in the breakup?
>>
>>22766881
The break up. Should have specified that.
>>
>>22766862
Bitch won't suck muh dick no more,advice?
>>
>>22766896
Give her some smooches, bro.
Be sweet. Spoil the cunt. Shit works if you play your cards right.
Protip: give her oral. She is inclined to give oral back. Unless she's a prude. Then another tip: Find someone sexually satisfying. (It's hella important.)
>>
>>22766896
Shave your pubes and take a shower.

>>22766890
So you're waiting for her to want a relationship again? Why did you break up in the first place? Who broke up with who?
>>
>>22766900
That advice blows, don't spoil the cunt. This will lead to destructive behavior in the long run. If you spoil her now she will withhold more in the future so you will spoil her more. Just be sexually dominant, get her horny and tell her to suck it. Pretty much shove it in her face. No asking.
>>
>>22766906
Found the Red Piller
>>
>>22766902
It wasn't a spoken break up. We were young and stupid got in a huge fight and she moved out. We both thought we didn't wanna be with each other. (Like I thought she didn't wanna be with me. And vice versa.)
So really it was a large lack of communication.
But in all honesty its irrelevant at this point. We both look at the past as the past. What happened doesn't matter, cause we fixed it in our time now.
(Spent almost two years apart)
>>
>>22766906
Lulz. Le mentality of alpha.
>>
>>22766876
If she told you she doesn't want a relationship right now that means she likes the sex but doesn't like being in a relationship with you. You're sex worthy, not date worthy. Move on.
>>
>>22766915
Well, I would say that if you feel two months is enough time, then it is. There's not really any set timeline that applies to everyone-- it has to do with the two of you as individuals and your relationship dynamics. If she still isn't ready to be more that FWBs, are you prepared for that? Would you want to continue as FWBs? Or would you prefer to cut if off and try seeing of you can move on?
>>
>>22766920
You give terrible advice, bro.
>>
>>22766923
Honestly. I'm not ready for just FwB. I would probably leave. Her not wanting a relationship after this long to me is a sign of commitment issues, and I'm not into that insecure stuff.
>>
>>22766924
Or you're not ready to face the truth.
>>
>>22766954
Lol nah. I am. That's why I'm getting others opinions before I do. Otherwise why make the thread, when I could just sit in denial?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.