[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You /soc/, you all gonna be ready to throw down when this la

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Fight Club.jpg (141KB, 1035x687px) Image search: [Google]
Fight Club.jpg
141KB, 1035x687px
You /soc/, you all gonna be ready to throw down when this launches?

We could start a beta fighting ring, challenge other boards, etc.

But seriously, I kind of want to get this ball rolling on meeting other anons from /soc/ and sparring with them.

http://getrumblr.com/
>>
For what purpose? I don't have built up aggression and angst because I am an asshole everyday.
>>
I didn't know rumblr was a real thing but I'm down
>>
Seems like something trailer park kids would be into. Never been in a fight before but my brothers taught me how to handle myself if needed. I'll pass on this shit.
>>
>>22765590
>ive never been in a fight but trust me I can handle it

Everyone thinks that till they take that first solid hook

Thats where the glass jaws and the scrappers separate.

also
>martial tests of strength are for commoners

You couldnt be more wrong buddy
>>
File: heugh.jpg (72KB, 600x931px) Image search: [Google]
heugh.jpg
72KB, 600x931px
>>22764871
hahaha is this for testosterone pumped chads who are too stupid to partake in any other social activity?
>>
>>22765598
You make it sound like i was cocky and prissy about the whole thing. I don't care if people use it. Its just stupid to me. I'm sure I'd be fine though.
>>
>>22765610
Didnt say you were just letting you know its gonna hit you harder than you think

>>22765607
>testosterone is bad
>sparring is for idiots

faggot detected
>>
>>22765607
I'm a grl fight me
>>
>>22765614
non-intellectual detected
>>22765617
but m'lady, I would never hurt you unlike that jock. I'm a nice guy.
>>
>>22765621
oh Im being trolled

nvm then
>>
>>22765614
Lol. I'm a decent looking dude, but always been a little shy. I started taking steroids this summer and man - fucking amazing. It's not just about the physical change that happens, the mental change is amazing. The testosterone gave me the confidence to walk up to chicks and talk to them where in the past I would have flashed them some weakass half smile and kept walking. I've been off of it for about 2 months now, but it kinda showed me what I could be versus what I was. Also, I'm going to the doctor this week to have blood work done to see if I've had low testosterone all along. I recommend it to most guys.
>>
>>22765641
Ive been thinking about doing the same to be honest
>>
>>22765641
>someone who doesn't know shit about steroids nor testosterone
>>
>4chan fight clubs established
>put yourself on the map and post a link to another board, challenging them for a spar
>/fit/ v /pol/
>/soc/ v /lgbt/
>/mlp/ v /vr/

I'd be down for cross board throwdowns in my area.
>>
>>22764871
>routinely knocked around in combatives training, ex Army.
>jiujitsu most my life
>not an amazing fighter, but considering what i'd have to go up against in my area pretty fucking confident.
I'm totally down for a few scraps.

>>22765598
>Everyone thinks that till they take that first solid hook
That's not how any fight ever goes.
Who can take the other guy down.
Who can push the levels of aggression the fastest.
Fist fighting is probably the least used martial art and there is a reason why those guys get their asses whooped in MMA.
>>
>>22767564
I'd love to see /pol/ v /lgbt/
>>
I thought this thing was a hoax.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.