[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come you guys are so desperate to 1) prove how straight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5

File: really.png (318KB, 467x359px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
318KB, 467x359px
How come you guys are so desperate to
1) prove how straight you are
2) call people faggots as an insult
3) shit on the term "pansexual" = into all genders
when you all sit there fantasising of fucking a man's asshole as long as he's got long hair and man tits?

"Trap" and "boy pussy" are just terms for you to escape the fact that you actually wanna have sex with a man, or at least an MtF i.e. a trans person i.e. not biologically female nor male i.e. you're all either gay, bi, or pan.

Enlighten me.

Best regards,
pansexual femanon who's sick of the double standards as long as you get to post/rate/look at dicks.
>>
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>>/tumblr/
>>
Think I stepped on some toes, huh.
>>
>>22761238
>trying to be edgy
>thinking he is succeeding
>>
>>22761242
I'm not really trying to be edgy... I'm just curious what the fuck y'all are doing.
>>
because theres a hard double standard here. guys are ok with girl being bisexual or whatever but not the other way around.

since theres like a dominance issue with men, if a guy is interested in other guys there is an instant switch that goes off in a girls head, that says this guy isnt date material.

so its actually you that causes the double standard
>>
>>22761271
Try lurking more to realise non of the shit you listed actually happens, stupid bitch
>>
>"Trap" and "boy pussy" are just terms for you to escape the fact that you actually wanna have sex with a man,
Exactly. Fucking faggots get so defensive too. Basically they're too autistic for the ugliest girls so they talk themselves into being gay, but insist it's not gay as long as the male is wearing long socks and a skirt. Cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>22761272
So you're seriously fucking saying guys don't mind admitting they wanna fuck other guys? But that girls mind it?
>>
>>22761279
I've been on here for five and a half years on and off, not enough for ya?

>>22761282
YES, thank you, you get what I'm... getting at. It's just so ridiculous that they don't see it themselves. Too "alpha".
>>
>>22761285
no retard, guys cant say anything if they were bisexual for example because its a turn off in a womans eyes.
>>
>>22761294
It's really not. Saying you're straight and acting all "alpha" and then drooling over any guy with kneehighs kinda is unattractive though. Or just dumb.
>>
>>22761306
sorry babe thats the way society works. girls dont want a guy into other guys (for the most part)
>>
i agree with you wholeheartedly, but chan culture is an echo chamber that instills being as edgy as possible at all times with the subtlety of a hot brick. this thread is likely not gonna go anywhere good
>>
>>22761184
>this
>>
>>22761326
1. Not true (I'd know, I'm a girl, I know a lot of girls)
2. Guys only like bi girls 'cause he thinks girl sex is hot and that he might get a threesome out of it

>>22761330
I know it's not gonna go anywhere good, I just like to make them think about it if they're not gonna try and explain it to me.
>>
>>22761090
You're not speaking for everyone. I'm straight. Traps are still biologically male so I've no attraction. If a biological male had a sex change and now has a vagina and tits and long hair, it's still a no to me. I'm truly straight. Woman born with a vagina are the only "things" I can be attracted to. I say "things" because I'm no horse fucker or into any animal or object
>>
>>22761282
this
they all have ridiculously low standards too
these ugly ass cosplaying femanon get circlejerked over just because they wore some tight fitting bikini or some shit

white girls do not need to wear circle lenses it looks fucking retarded and wrong
>>
>>22761384
do you want a cookie or something?

can't believe you just wrote a paragraph to validate yourself to someone who probably won't care because you aren't the demographic they were referring to
>>
>>22761326
that's just because I don't want aids lol
also gays and bisexuals are 50 percent more likely to cheat
>>
>bait
>>
>>22761400

[citation needed]
>>
File: Bait.png (114KB, 955x957px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.png
114KB, 955x957px
>>22761282
>>22761386
>>22761391
>>22761400
>>
>>22761369
so what are you trying to get out of this thread exactly?

since im explaining to you the reason why guys have to act in such a manner and youre basically say no thats not true.
>>
>>22761413
Mostly kinda want guys to realise how fucking retardedly weird they're being about how "straight" they are
>>
>>22761411
no that's legitimately how I feel
I don't know a single gay or bi person who hasn't been unfaithful at least once or twice and you always hear about it

they think it's okay because "sexual exploration" and open relationships are the progressive things to do now and also "lol its 2015!!!1"
fuck off polygamy is vile
>>
>>22761413
Also you're just trying to say it's girls' fault which is like third level bullshit.
>>
>>22761429
You just know shitty people then, just wanna put that out there. Sexuality =/= person. If you're a cheating fuckhead you're a cheating fuckhead, bi, straight, or gay.
>>
>>22761429
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2010/01/29/us/29sfmetro.html?referer=&_r=0
>>
>>22761429
on the contrary, every single straight friend i have has cheated multiple times over. my bi friends never have
>>
>>22761437
shut up tumblr
also if you think boypussy and traps are just men why the fuck are you calling yourself pansexual
because pansexuality is all about "accepting and acknowledging that there are more than two genders"
>>
>>22761425
youre not gonna get it because youre a girl. this is a guy thing.
>>22761430
im not blaming girls directly as much as society. however girls often buy into societies norms so.
>>
>>22761443
>every single
lol liar
>>
>>22761369
Personally, seeing two girls go at it is a huge turnoff for me.

I don't understand why other guys like it, desu
>>
>>22761445
Are you saying there are girls with boypussies? Or people calling themselves traps outside of 4chan where they're worshipped?
>>
>>22761449
except i'm not lying, though? it's all anecdotal but my point is that saying "bi/pan/gay people are twice as likely to cheat" is a genuine load of crap.
>>
File: 456512.gif (759KB, 500x134px) Image search: [Google]
456512.gif
759KB, 500x134px
>>22761448
Girls are forced into society's norms*
>>
>>22761455
no I'm saying if you were actually "pansexual" (which doesn't even exist because there ARE only two genders, you can't just invent one because you want to be something else,) you'd be calling them trans

and yes people do use the term trap outside of 4chan
>>
>>22761458
look at the article I posted
it's true
they just label it otherwise because they're overy liberal kek with no values
>>
>>22761462
ok so youre just as much of a troll as the rest of the thread

fuck it
>>
>>22761463
I'M not the one calling them traps though? The fuck are you talking about? What I'm saying is that 4chan came up with their own words so that all these alpha dudes won't have to admit they're turned on by trans girls or transsexuals = traps, apparently.

I genuinely don't understand what you're blaming me for.
>>
>>22761480
I'm not a fucking troll though? I just corrected you. Although I'm only a girl so apparently I don't understand all these man issues.
>>
>>22761463
Are you really prepared to argue with thousands of years of historic documentation on how wrong you are, re: genders? Furthermore, how does it hurt you? It's a valid statistic whether you like it or not, so it should be represented as one.

There are plenty of people who are only into ordinary men and women, and wouldn't be attracted to more fluid genders. Those people are bi. Those who are not like that are pan. It's a classification that exists because it needs to.
>>
Guys don't care what your sexuality is, but there's two criteria to meet this point
1)if you're just looking for a one night stand: they just want you to fuck them
2)if you want to date them, they want you to fuck JUST them, and maybe more including them if you express interest and ask for consent.

That's basically it brah. Guys like traps because traps are an easy hole, gay guys are fucking retardedly promiscuous, and high T "straight" guys like to stick their dick in holes.

Personally I think "pansexual" is a cop-out sort of like agnostic is, but that's a different topic.
>>
>>22761503
Listen to this wise person regarding why the term pansexual was coined.
>>
>>22761484
lol oh god you're dense
let me try to word this differently for the slower members of our grpup

I'm saying, you absolute dillweed, that if you were actually one of these retarded pansexuals you wouldn't be calling trans people / traps "MEN" because that would go against what you supposedly stand for and the LGBT community would have your head on a stick for it

instead you're just a special snowflake that thought the word "bisexual" was boring

>>22761503
>thousands of years of historic documenting
>men and women aren't the only genders
stop talking, please
>>
>>22761503
GENDER FLUIDITY ISN'T A THING YOU CAN'T JUST DECIDE TO BE A GIRL LOL BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL BIOLOGICALLY MALE AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE DEEP DOWN EVEN WITH ALL THE MONEY U WASTE ON ESTROGEN AND SURGERIES
>>
>>22761494
yea youre never going to get it so dont try to understand it.
>>
>>22761525
There's a difference between actual trans people and guys that dress up for pictures online though. How do you know every trap on here identifies as female? I just doubt it. There's also actual MEN all over the place calling themselves sissies and femboys so basically if you're a straight guy on here you don't specifically wanna fuck women - you wanna fuck anyone submissive enough with a hole on them, yeah?
>>
>>22761474
oh and also

these are the same people that flaunt their sexuality like they deserve a fucking medal for being gay or bi and even go as far to suggest that everyone has a little bit of homo in them

the same people that tell you to fuck off and look away if you don't like it even while they're openly destroying family and relationship values while parading around in some skin tight rainbow bikini bottoms with their four year old adopted son that somehow, despite only being fucking four years old, is "genderqueer"
>>
>>22761551
"fuck off u fucking fascist u don't have to be gay if u don't want to"
>shoving their sexuality down everyone's throat
>making sure everyone knows they're gay all the fucking time
>omg life was soo hard for me growing up ppl called me names
>my four year old son is genderqueer and if you can't deal with the fact that I've forced my perversions on to a child too young to even understand them u can fuck off cuz it's 2015!!!!
>>
>>22761566
>implying straight people don't shove their sexuality everyfuckingwhere
>>
>>22761582
typical tumblr response
even as a bisexual i can see through this bullshit dude
straight people don't need to shove it fucking everywhere they just need to reinforce it because you disgusting fucks are forcing your bullshit on to children too young to even understand it

straight people are the traditionals, that's just how shit is
>>
>>22761525
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_gender

read up, mo'fucka

there are hundreds of books on the subject too if you want to get even more in-depth with your research

it's been widely, WIDELY documented throughout all of human history, in virtually every culture that has ever existed.
>>
>>22761591
>either by themselves or by society, as neither man nor woman.
where's the science, faggot?
nice bullshit, the only thing you're proving is that retarded tumblrkin-tier indivudals existed back in the day too
>>
>>22761590
you're a butt
>>
File: fuc.jpg (10KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
fuc.jpg
10KB, 215x234px
>>22761595
>(such as "the spirit of a man in the body of a woman")
hey look its still a woman!
>lol um actually there r more than two genders u ignorant fuck bcuz um.. way back in history ppl documented mentally unstable people who thought they were another gender and theres ur proof!!!
>>22761600
i see you've ran out of rebuttals
>>
>>22761595
>> 11/09/15(Mon)15:52:36
>>11/09/15(Mon)15:53:49
>> 59 seconds ago

how about you spend more than 59 seconds researching before you reach your conclusion, friend?
>>
>>22761582
ok heres a prime example for you

>>22761566
>>22761551
>>22761591
>>22761595

you guys are faggots, its a simple question you dont have to debate 2000 years of human sexuality.
>>
>>22761607
whats the question lol
>>22761604
nice reply friend
>>
this thread is so gay
>>
>>22761604
>>22761610
in addition,
how about you spend more than three google searches and some common fucking sense to back up your theory or whatever
none of this is proof of a third gender, it's just a bunch of people saying they felt like a man or a woman and that being documented
literally the same shit that's going on now
you were still biologically either male or female, dipshit
>>
>>22761603
yeah I just realised you're the devil or Donald Trump so I'd rather not talk to you anymore

butt
>>
>>22761629
don't fall and hurt yourself while backpedaling
>>
>>22761566
>Not wanting to shove your sexuality down everyone's throat

Shit man I'm hard as fuck imagining a lesbian shoving a dildo down my throat and telling me I'm worthless cum rag
>>
File: brule 2.gif (2MB, 468x320px) Image search: [Google]
brule 2.gif
2MB, 468x320px
>>22761734
this thread is full of retards
>>
1. IDGAF what you think of me, I'm not a child, thus the opinion of people I don't care about is worthless.

2. I've been doing it since I first learned the word over 25 years ago and I'm not going to stop now.

3. Pansexual isn't a thing. It's a special snowflake word of the week for bisexuality.

4. I have no interest in boygirls, girlboys, or whatever their label. But I'm an adult, thus I also don't give a shit about those who do.

5. Tits or GTFO bitch. Better?
>>
>>22761734
>lesbian strap-on manrape orgy
Would watch, fampai.
>>
>>22761743
>this website is full of retards
Fix'd
>>
>>22761425
>making blanket statements about gender that go against the socially accepted ones
>get mad when your blanket statement is said to not apply to your demographic

>not all girls will be turned off by bi guys

Yeah, and not all guys are turned off by fat chicks, doesn't mean that fat chicks are attractive
>>
>>22761090
you just hit with the wow effect
>>
>>22761462
>women gave no agency of their own. Everything that they think and feel is decided for them by society and forced upon them

This is feminism. The entire ideology is dependent on women being victims and men being oppressors. You don't even realize that it's actually forcing victimhood upon people. You don't even realize that it forces men into becoming what you hate
>>
>>22761802
sheeeeiiiit
>>22761789
yes
>>22761799
true
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.