[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any lesbian kik users around? Frankeeg123

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: kik-messenger.png (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
kik-messenger.png
5KB, 200x200px
Any lesbian kik users around?
Frankeeg123
>>
>>22755196
wuchick46
>>
Anyone want to dirty chat with a 33 bi m from USA?
Kik darth_dave
>>
>>22755914
You're retarded
>>
>>22755914
Fuckboy detected
>>
File: les5.png (11KB, 492x269px) Image search: [Google]
les5.png
11KB, 492x269px
>>
File: les7.png (22KB, 511x517px) Image search: [Google]
les7.png
22KB, 511x517px
>>
File: les6.png (11KB, 526x262px) Image search: [Google]
les6.png
11KB, 526x262px
>>
>>22755196

I actually chatted with a lesbian on kik for well over a year. She'd send me pics and vids of the girls she was fucking, the works. We were like bros.

Every so often she'd throw innuendos and implications at me though, which threw me because I'm a dude. Then when we made the jump to skype, she was crushing on me real hard. Complimenting my beard, acting all doe eyed and shit. This was a hardcore lesbian that I assumed hated dicks. I asked what the fuck she was doing, and she said I was a dope and showed me her tits. I told her I assumed she was into me and we had a great dirty video chat/mutual fap. She loved seeing my dick.

Now, whether she'd do this in person is beyond me. I somehow doubt it. Then again, I didn't expect her to do that whilst chatting with her, so who knows. Say you're a lesbian, sure, but I bet a lot of them are curious about guys and would be willing to experiment via texting or videoing since no actual dicking is involved. I don't care how staunch of a lesbian they are, that curiousity and excitement for a man is somewhere festering in that brain.
>>
File: image.png (150KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
150KB, 640x1136px
>>
Everyone ITT is a gay male pretending to be a lesbian girl.
>>
>>22758677
Duh
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-09-16-23-16.png (141KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-09-16-23-16.png
141KB, 1080x1920px
Some top lads lurking this thread, honestly...
>>
>>22756478

>Dear Playboy:
>you won't BELIEVE what happened to me on Kik....
>>
My last bump
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.