[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So hey guys, I could use a little help. Right now I am having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1430635456898.jpg (41KB, 416x315px) Image search: [Google]
1430635456898.jpg
41KB, 416x315px
So hey guys, I could use a little help. Right now I am having shitty time with my girlfriend and I have became a kek, unwillingly, and I want to beat the living shit out of her and my best friend with whom she is hanging around at her house when the parents are away.

What should I do? She fucking disrespects me and belittles me on every single step of my life, whatever I say or I do, it just plain bores her meanwhile everything else is super entertaining.

Before you say I am a good kek and deserve it, its not that easy, even at a ightest hint of break ip from my side she goes psycho, sitting on a ledge of a window, cutting her thighs. Yestrday she cut her hair alot on affect only because I confronted her with this whole bullshit about this one on one with my best friend. Says its nothing and that I should trust her meanwhile she get super jealous and throws tantrum when some other girls are judt merely checking me out.

Also, she blames me for her state of mind, problem is, I was stupid enough to be there for bere day and night even on a slightest note. Now she is dictating my life and emotionally blackmailing me to the point where i just want to fucking blow my head out to get over with it. And I never ever had suciidal thoughts in my lofe and was super happy petson, no I am some kind of emotional wreckagwle.

So, soc, help me please.
>>
>>22743974
Bumping wih desperation, when will this ride end.
>>
>>22743987
Noone to help anon out?
>>
>>22743974
Well fuck, I guess I am done then.
>>
>>22743974
>even at a ightest hint of break ip from my side she goes psycho
Run.

Run fast, run far.

The pussy can't possibly be that good.
>>
>>22743974

Let her jump. Fuck her. GTFO of toxic relationship.
Of course you already know this.
>>
>>22744056
>>22744048

Right now, she just talks to me every 20 minutes meanwhile she is completely alone with my friend and asking me about how I am feeling, I am amswwrimg that I am cool only because I dont want her to go psycho again and do god knows why meanwhile I am sitting here and feeling so shitry I cannot evem diacribe it.

Dunno, probably not, problem is I love her and care about her but considering what happened in a last month, I doubt she loves me or cares about me. Whenever I ask her, how would she feel if i did the same, one on on with some she goes apeshit and tells me that my reasoming is flawed because everyone is different and I cannot do this to her..

I am torn as fuck, really
>>
>>22744068

Jeez, now she said that she loves me, i replied only "i know" but I so wanted to reply "I know, thats why you are noe sitting at your empty parents house with my best friend at 12 pm amd doing god knows why, this is how you show ypur compassion and love to someoone you filthy whore"

I just so want to fucking beat the shit out of my gf and my friend i am teice as big as both of them, but I simply cant do it. He is a cunt that he started flirting with her but if she had some integrity, she would never let it go this far so both of them are judt royal cunts...
>>
>>22744068
>I doubt she loves me or cares about me.
You're only cutting your own throat here.

Being this emotionally invested this deep into a shit relationship is dangerous.

If he was your friend he would respect you enough to keep space. He isn't, therefore he isn't.
>>
>>22744068

She is out the house now right?

Gather up all her shit and put it in a box at the front door and ignore the begging for as long as it takes.

That is all the advice I have for you.
>>
>>22744139

Worst thing is, I fucking know it, there is voice in my head that just screams abandon the ship, and its not even deep, its shallow and loud as fuck.

Yet I am still feeling some kind of responsibility for her to not fucking go suicidal. And we freshly moved to a capital city and I am about to land a job there now and god forsake me going back to my parents, even thoigh they are super cool and supportive i just need to keep moving forward.

I do not have enough money to rent on my own, I dont want to go back. I cant hang sround with other people, I cant play games or go on forchan because it upsets her and upseting her is just one step away from psycho breakdown and new deep scisor scars on thighs.

I dont want her to kill herself because of break up, I believe she can..

I just dont know what to fuckig do and with every passing hour, blowing my fucking head of seems likr an only option.
>>
>>22744174
We live together in a flat in a capital city, rented and as far as I am concerned, technically its her flat cause she is the one renting. I can just pack my shit amdnleave but then she would call me at 4 am to talk.to her cause she is about to jump from a ledge and make me her whipped and emotionally blackmailes bitch and she would fucking do ot, and i do not want to feel responsible for that.
>>
>>22744214

> there is voice in my head that just screams abandon the ship,

That's your common sense talking.Listen to it.

You got a new job right? Great time to make a fresh start. If you cant afford the place you are in alone , find a flatshare or something you can afford alone. This is not a problem.

If you stay in this situation, you deserve all the unhappiness it will bring you.
>>
>>22744227
>i do not want to feel responsible for that

you aren't.

she is.

she might be crazy but she does it because she knows it works, which means she isn't crazy enough to be without responsibility.

It's your life or hers. You need to place more value in your own, because she doesn't seem to.

and afk, sorry M8
>>
>>22744227

Play it nice and sweet until you have somewhere else to go. Sort this out TOMORROW.

When the time comes leave without saying a word and block her number.

/END THREAD

I'm not going to answer anymore
>>
>>22744267
Okay, will do. Will start from sorting nice and easy and will move on.
>>
kick the shit out of your so-called friend, break up with gf
>>
>>22744287
Any updates OP?
I'm a femanon, and might be able to give insight. Since I am semi unstable when in relationships. I would never c.uck my bf though, but I can see what I can advise...
>>
>>22743974
Dude, get the fuck away from here. Sounds like one of them crazy chicks from high school days. She is using you, man.
>>
>>22743974
Dude there is no hope for you with her. She's obviously cheating on you. You have two options,
1. Leave her
2. be a kek
>>
Dump her ass through a dumpster.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.