[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just wanted some thoughts on this. So, the other day, my girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_lco29fivR61qzo2dgo1_1280.jpg (87KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lco29fivR61qzo2dgo1_1280.jpg
87KB, 960x1280px
Just wanted some thoughts on this.

So, the other day, my girl revealed she has a fantasy of having another girl watch us have sex, but not be able to do anything but masturbate and "lick up afterwards". To say the least, this was quite the hot idea. I'm pretty knowledgeable about sex terms, more specifically "kekold" and "kekquean". For the unwashed masses, that's basically a man who watches his wife have sex with another partner and a woman who watches her man have sex with another partner. I can't however figure out what you would call a woman who subjects another woman to the "humiliation" of being forced to ONLY watch. Would that be KekDom? I'm just making words up. lol

Anyway, any thoughts?

Pic sorta related.
>>
Self bump. No idea why it corrected cu*k to kek. Anyway, I don't really see another woman being sub enough to allow this, nor my normally submissive partner being dominate/confident enough to go through with it. Any suggestions or similar experiences welcome!
>>
>>22739216
i think that is just a part of voyeurism but from a different perspective
>>
File: tumblr_njgxytyMvi1unq86oo1_1280.jpg (123KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njgxytyMvi1unq86oo1_1280.jpg
123KB, 800x1200px
>>22739656
Yeah, different in the sense she would actually interact; albeit, in a limited sense. Well, guess I'll find out!
>>
>>22739239

What, do you get banned now for saying "kek"?
>>
>>22740180

Ohhhh I see, japmoot is being cheeky
>>
A woman subjecting another to keking is a cu*ckcake. This is more exhibitionism, though, because the person watching isn't in a relationship with either party. There are definitely people out there into this sort of thing. They're just kinda tough to find. Good luck in your search.
>>
My ex-girlfriend used to have me tie her up in the closet while I had sex with her friends. It was awesome at first, but then I started to feel really used and objectified, and it was a contributing factor to us breaking up. Her life basically revolved around her sexual fantasies, which just got crazier and crazier.

I'm not saying that'll happen to you, though. Like most normal people, your girlfriend probably just wants to explore and isn't a genuine sex addict who can only be validated through fantasy like my ex was. Anyway, more to the point, I think her fantasy is just straight up voyeurism (which as I understand it can refer to both fetishizing being watched and being the watcher)
>>
>>22740612
>exhibitionism
Yeah, this is probably more correct than voyeurism.
>>
My girl was into this. She wanted to be watched but was afraid that if we had a guy watch he;s want to join in. She she advertised on craigslist trying to find women who would do nothing but watch us.

Found plenty interested. Some would just watch and leave, some would masturbate. A few asked to join in but my girlfriend didn't want to go that far. (one girl contacted me separately for side action but I said no).
>>
Kek test
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.