[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Illinois thread Post area code, age, gender, sexuality,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (47KB, 405x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 405x412px
Illinois thread

Post area code, age, gender, sexuality, and whatever else
>>
618, 19m bi

I'm from stl and am looking for a cool dude who can chill with me and play video games and go hiking and watch hockey with

Maybe smoke idk
>>
I want to move to metropolis il. Does anyone know the rental rates for that area? Plz kiiiik me at jadakidd89 with any info you may have on the area. Thanks
>>
Illinois sucks
>>
29m 708/773
who wants to go to a concert on the 20th?
>>
309 - Peoria sadly (moving upstate soon though)

23m gay

Kik = Parrot44
>>
>>22723793
Rent is really high near Supermans house
>>
>>22725058
Whose playing?
>>
>>22723793
Why in the actual fuck would you want to move to this terrible, terrible place? There is nothing here but methheads and whores, also rent is to damn high.
>>
>area code

>age

>gender
femanon

>sexuality
pansexual

East Peoria. Anyone going to Judas Priest tonight?
>>
24/M/815

Any femanons wanna chill? Just got a house in Joliet near Crest Hill. Fridge is stocked with beer. Also anyone with weed is welcome.

Kik is iamjohn03
>>
>>22725982
fuzz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5xRq5f1kCU
>>
27/M/309
Blo/No

Straight

Lookin for some chill people to smoke some weed with.
>>
carol stream/glendale heights/bloomingdale
47/m/straight

stuck in this industrial ghetto with no drivers license
>>
>>22721984
18 m, straight but ive kissed guys before and if youre cute my sexuality could be fluid.

im down for video games and smoke

contact info pls?
>>
>>22730082
Yeah just Skype me at grimkar
>>
>>22724868
Nuh uh
>>
23/M/309
Blo/No

>>22726379
kik?
>>
>>22726379
No but I'm going to shinedown this Friday let's meet up anon
>>
29/m/630

Been sick with a fucking head cold for the last week and a half. Shit sucks. Finally got my sex drive back yesterday. Been edging and fapping like a man possessed ever since.
>>
20/m/chicago

Up for some fun (maybe sexy) times.

kik: joedunbar645
>>
File: 3w.png (422KB, 595x632px) Image search: [Google]
3w.png
422KB, 595x632px
29 M and 24 F

Will be in St. Charles and Chicago for my birthday this weekend. Looking for someone to join us at the hotel for some threesome fun. Either gender will be considered! Girls are the preference. Guy's you have to be my type, and I'm picky as hell, so on second thought you may not even want to bother

Girlfriend is blond hair and blue eyes, very young looking. short and petite, small perky tits, and a pretty damn nice ass for her size. Bigger than you would expect on a petite white girl. She's a big sweetheart and I've never heard her use a swear word

I'm 6' 1" skinny/fit, slightly above average - average looking. a bit nerdy, but also athletic. 6pack and 7.5 inch cock. I swear a lot.

We will be in St Charles Friday morning through Saturday at noon. Then in chicago staying with a friend Saturday night and Sunday until about 3pm. Anyone interested can contact me on skype with a picture. In return you will receive a picture of us. Both of us have never done anything like this before, and condom's will be mandatory. If you chicken out or something you can just watch or video tape us if you'd like. We are friendly and laid back, not making a big deal out of this.
>>
Anyone from centralia?
>>
Damn lotta blono in here

M
Straight
ISU
Here
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.