[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*** Sugar Daddy Thread! *** Old one died so here i am again to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 17

File: 1439602109901s.jpg (7KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1439602109901s.jpg
7KB, 250x166px
*** Sugar Daddy Thread! ***
Old one died so here i am again to build it back up once again.
A sugar daddy can find a sugar baby, or the other way around.
What they do with/to each other isn't important. As long as both parties agree on a mutual agreement everyone else can fuck off with their opinions.

>Age?
>Gender?
>Sexual Orientation?
>Location?
>What are you looking for?
>What are you NOT looking for?
>Pic?
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
If this really worries you MAKE A BUNRER EMAIL OR SKYPE ACCOUNT! Don't ask people to leave their details.

A short list of what is commonly asked for by the sugar daddy, in no real order.
Sex, Camming, meetups, travel partner, daughter/daddy relationship, just wanting to feel loved/needed, some one to talk to when feeling down or just some one to talk to in general.
That list doesnt include everything but most of it. All of this may seem dummed down or stupid to put here but hey, this is 4chan after all.

PS: If anything is left out of this list it should be considered you may be trying to hide something.
>>
Half the people never respond in these threads and the other half gets cold feet in private, even if they're shown a six figure bank statement.

The girls you get in here are just toying with the idea or at most trying to milk someone without doing anything, the serious ones are out there doing the real thing on camsites or backpage.

No one here qualifies for the part where there's meetups, traveling, mentoring, talking, or genuine appreciation.
>>
>>22715250
I have a genuine interest in being a sugar baby but have had bad experiences on other sites so i just mostly post on here.
Never knew there was mentoring and what not involved, i thought of it as more of a temporary girlfriend kind of thing but im open to talk about if you want?
>>
Sugar babby is just a sugar-coated word for prostitute.

If anyone here actually had money to spend on one, why would they spend it on some ugly skank on 4chan?

Also, none of these girls are willing ng to even fuck u, they want money for nothing
>>
>Age? Gender? Sexual Orientation? Location?
20/F/Pansexual/EU-SWEDEN
Older partner, Sugar Daddy, Dominant. Any mix.
Rushed/half assed people.
I can't stress this enough.
>Pic?
Will be available.
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
Aiming for 24/7, a steady relationship. Commitment.
[email protected]
See it as a first impression.
>>
>>22716145
You sound like either a poor man or a girl too old to have a sugar daddy
>>
>>22715844

I'd love to chat with you and explore the possibilities. What's your contact info?
>>
>>22716168
You're never too old to be a sg/bbg.~
It's like saying you're too old for lollipops.
Not that a random opinion on the net matters.
>>
Bamp
>>
Okay maybe one last time

>Age?
>Gender?
male
>Sexual Orientation?
straight
>Location?
Sydney, Australia
female, lovely curves and cheeky sense of humour a plus.
dudes, fakes, time wasters
>Pic?
available
I love a girl with a cheeky sense of humour. Looking for someone localish as i am not after
online. Once we get to know each other I would like to meet up, Long chats, hanging out, taking you out and spoiling you rotten, company and affection. Possibility of a relationship for the right person and if we both desire it.
>How can some one contact you?
[email protected]
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
Chicago
Quick cash. Cutting to chase, you want nudes, videos, and maybe a relationship/friendship and I want to buy stuff
murderers
>Pic?
my kik pfp is me
see above
kik: ohhellokitten
sc: ohhellokittenx
>>
>>22716180

>You're never too old to be a sg/bbg\

Anybody who can afford to be a sugar daddy is not going to be paying for a bloated, aging whore. Yes, yes you can be too old.
>>
m/45, daddy in NYC.

sd2000 at maildrop.cc
>>
>>22716319
I'd take you up on that offer but I'm hesitant since you're old enough to be my actual dad.
Plus I'm in Melbourne and not Sydney.
>>
File: bjnkbj.jpg (459KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
bjnkbj.jpg
459KB, 1440x2560px
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
Melbourne, Australia
To complete my lolita wardrobe and get a few sex toys. That's it.
A serious relationship
>Pic?

I am very paranoid about meeting people IRL or giving sensitive details. I have high standards when it comes to sex but I'll do pretty much almost anything else.
[email protected] (throwaway)
>>
>>22717712
>>22717779
Well age is just a number after all but I totally understand if it's a issue, 19 is a bit under the golden rule after all. : )
Melbourne on its own isn't a issue, more that I get there is a great deal of reluctance to meetup. We did chat a little the other week.
>>
>>22718029
>>22716319
Id change due to mobile and @work
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 916x922px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 916x922px
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
I go all ways
>Location?
UK, Essex
A submissive daddy looking for chastity with a wallet.
People just looking for sex and not willing to give any sugar.
>Pic?
There's one.
I don't do sex, I just don't. Kinky whipping, BdSm, cbt and verbal abuse get me flying.
Give me your email and I'll get back to you.
>>
Age?
>Gender?
male
>Sexual Orientation?
straight
>Location?
maryland
>Pic?
maybe later
I am looking to allow a girl to live with me, like if someone needed somewhere to go.
atma.atomus is my kik
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 1000x613px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 1000x613px
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
Sugar daddy who will keep me company online and maybe buy me toys. Also somebody who is into bbw
>Pic?
Sure
You can email me to discuss details [email protected]

In return I can do phone sex and naughty pictures like a good sugar baby (:
>>
What about sugar mamas?
>>
File: file (2).jpg (130KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
file (2).jpg
130KB, 450x600px
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
New Zealand
I need money, will be your pet for cheap. Just treat me like shit and I'll be happy.
Fuck arounds.
>Pic?
ya.
My Snapchat is AM2KZL, message me there.
>>
Any femanons around tonight?
>>
How odd the female to male ratio of this thread is more in favor of females(first in soc history?) in a thread related to free money.

I guess women really are whores.
>>
>>22719060
there are apparently no females tonight, so the ratio is not very good...
>>
>>22719114
Just message them and tell them you are ready to paypal and they will be there, don't worry friend.
>>
>>22719116
>paypal
mysides.jpg
>>
>>22716145
>Sugar babby is just a sugar-coated word for prostitute.
Maybe. Are you moral-fagging?

>If anyone here actually had money to spend on one, why would they spend it on some ugly skank on 4chan?
Heh, there are some very attractive women with this kink, and some decently wealthy men as well. Let them play.

>Also, none of these girls are willing ng to even fuck u, they want money for nothing.
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I have played with several comely, slender young women here and enjoyed myself immensely. I have met four irl and taken three to bed with laughter and cuddles.

If you want to know more, or have a generous man to talk with, I am [email protected]
>>
Bump'n'dump
>>
>>22719060
There's no more women here than there are in other threads, the ratio is due to the fact that there's not as much men as there usually is, because the general population of this board tends to be broke college kids.

>>22716145
It's a form of sex work, just like camming, stripping, and prostitution, but it's not inherently prostitution. Prostitutes sell limited time, impersonal sessions primarily for sex, SBs are often more about companionship or a relationship with a different type of commitment and no long-term goals.
>>
>>22718098
Still around?
I'm [email protected]
>>
Bump to save it
>>
File: 1437520190363.jpg (82KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1437520190363.jpg
82KB, 720x1280px
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Pansexualzz
>Location?
NY
>What are you looking for/NOT looking for?
Really curious about this, the idea of being taken care of sounds really nice :3 I'm not looking to meet in person, at least not initially. A gift up front to prove you're the real thing would be nice, but not necessary. Mostly camming and roleplaying, could also be a good advice giver or comforter! A DD/lg or master/pet thing might be kinda interesting, since I usually like anything where I'm sub^^
>Pic?
Pretty much explained it above, questions are welcomed^^
Skype is preferable, mine's: m0rrg.g
>>
Wondering if we should rename the thread as *** online sugar daddy/baby thread ***
>>
>>22722817
Skype not found.
>>
>>22722817
Hey, I'm in NY too. Shoot me a message on kik if you'd like, my name's dataggz
>>
>>22722817

Not a valid skype!
>>
>>22717779
>high standards when it comes to sex.
>is a whore.
Pass

>>22718098
>doesn't do sex
>expects to be taken seriously
pass

>>22718267
>new zealand
man this thread is shit.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
USA
Looking for a nice older man to chat with and keep me company.
Not really picky, just be under 50
Not sure what to put here. I can sometimes get bad anxiety, so it's nice to have someone around to talk to. Add me if you'd like to chat :)
KiK: Reyesuto
>>
File: photo1373_001.jpg (502KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
photo1373_001.jpg
502KB, 1200x1600px
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Experimental
>Location?
Melbourne, Australia
A new pet. Someone open to new ideas and looking to explore their kinky side.
Baggage.
>Pic?
See attached.
Nothing leaps to mind, but ask and I'll tell.
>How can some one contact you?
[email protected]
>>
File: IMG_5978.jpg (75KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5978.jpg
75KB, 640x1136px
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Pansexual
>Location?
Miami, Florida USA
I'm not looking to meet in person, at least not initially. I like being rewarded for being good. A gift up front to prove you're the real thing would be nice, but not necessary. Mostly camming and roleplaying, Im into fairly kinky stuff so pretty much anything goes.
scat play
>Pic?
im usually submissive :)
Kik is untied.strings message me with your favorite flavor(s) of ice cream :)
>>
>Age

>Orientation
Str8teens

>Location
Johns Creek, Georgia

>What are you looking for
Eye candy for my chat sites.

Older "wise men" & sexually liberated middle aged women are also welcome ... not for me, but for the ecosystem.

>Don't want
God complexes

>About me
I avoid definition.

>Contact
http://Hermynik.com/
>>
>>22718267
Added you
>>
File: SXyULZV.jpg (83KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
SXyULZV.jpg
83KB, 1080x720px
sorry to anyone i was speaking to before, sometimes someone gets scary and I have to leave haha.

>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
Canada
text/cam, giving support n love, sugar mama(impossible to find haha)
pay per fuck or any of that shit, creeps/boring people.
>Pic?

I also like to be a total princess, but i won't unless you're okay with it and are comfortable with each other.
>How can some one contact you? Kik, fawnleht
>>
>>22722817
>I'm not looking to meet in person, at least not initially. A gift up front to prove you're the real thing would be nice, but not necessary. Mostly camming and roleplaying,
>Skype is preferable
>photo is downloaded from 4chan

>>22723728
>I'm not looking to meet in person, at least not initially. A gift up front to prove you're the real thing would be nice, but not necessary. Mostly camming and roleplaying,
>use kik

How long before these threads are taken over by "girls" from callcenters in India?
>>
>>22725360
I think they have already won
>>
File: tumblr_nwjy15cz4m1u3x6uzo1_500.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwjy15cz4m1u3x6uzo1_500.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
I'm not going to do the regular bulshit im just gonna write some stuff.

I will be a sugar baby but there are some things i need to make clear.

1. I am polyamourous, you will be my only daddy but I still want to have a girlfriend.
2. I dont really care too much about the money, I'm just a poor neet and I want someone to take care of me.
3. I'm a passing transgirl
4. I do not enjoy anal so don't pressure me into it if we ever get serious

I am basically willing to go anywhere in North America to be with someone, I think I really just want a man in my life. I'm also incredibly into pet play so if you want me to be your kitten that would be fun.

Post your contact info if you want to talk to me.
>>
>>22718098
Dammit! Why must I be stuck in the states?!
>>
>>22726671
Do you already have a girlfriend or would you join a couple?
>>
>Age?
on foot in the grave
>Gender?
male
>Sexual Orientation?
str8/bi
>Location?
fla
hot 20years old smooth soft skin 5' 2" 105 lb female into oral sex
fat old bitch
>Pic?
yes
yes like to suck a dick with her
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype,
e-mail, snapchat.
[email protected]
>>
File: tumblr_nvx37fGKfl1tkrtmoo2_1280.png (135KB, 700x760px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvx37fGKfl1tkrtmoo2_1280.png
135KB, 700x760px
>Age?
>Gender?
female
>Sexual Orientation?
bisexual/pansexual
>Location?
USA
a sugardaddy who will give me gifts, money, or let me have an allowance, in return i can offer all the companionship in the world or even do sexual things. at this very moment im unable to travel (i.. failed my drivers test twice.) so if online companionship is fine with you we good. mainly want itunes gift cards or straight-up cashmoney
anything else
>Pic?
ask
theres super personal things that may affect our relations, i will let you know if you ask.
kik: randomfuckngname
>>
>Age? 18
>Gender? Female
>Sexual Orientation? Bisexual
>Location? Pennsylvania
>What are you looking for? I'm looking for a nice daddy who is willing to just buy things off of my wishlist
Liars and guys who want sex.
>Pic?
Ask me
>What can you give?
Myself pretty much, I really enjoy taking pictures and videos and I'm fine with skype
Also I'm willing to meet up after some time, but remember I'm still in high school
Email- [email protected]
>>
>>22716168
I'm a young girl lurking this thread and I agree with >>22716145

>sugar daddies ITT
"I want a sweet girl who likes sex, also I can barely pay my rent"
>sugar babies ITT
"no sex or physical contact or getting to know me whatsoever...but I like money"
>>
>>22728449
I agree with that generalusibg about babies (at least on this thread) but as a sd with plenty of money, who is looking for someone to spoil and get to know as a person then I don't agree with the first, thought I would give this place a shot but looks like it's a bit of a dead end..but some of us are genuinely looking
>>
File: 6130615511744512.jpg (36KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
6130615511744512.jpg
36KB, 640x853px
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
USA
A REAL sugar daddy... Simply, I like showing off, and I like nice things.
Someone that cannot provide nice things.
>Pic?
In my snapchat story right NOW (and pic related)
I just like to be spoiled.
Snapchat - NickyB7804
Email - [email protected]
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 602x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 602x594px
>Age?
>Gender?
Lady
>Sexual Orientation?
Pan
>Location?
Atlantic City, NJ
A gentleman who is willing to make a mutually beneficial arrangement based on our wants and needs.
Grown babies. Men still attached to mommy's apron string
>Pic?
See above. I'm 5'4" with meat on my bones
I won't give you pics on the first contact. I like the relationship to form naturally and comfortably. I may be looking for an arrangement, but respect better be the first thing you give me. I'm very sweet and flirty.
I have kik and Skype. Leave me your info if interested.
>>
REAL SUGAR DADDIES can go to several strip clubs and have their pick
Ignore every sugar baby here with.
I just came with an investment plan
>>
>>22728860
Cause girls in strip clubs aren't doing what we're doing? They just do it for everyone, anyway.
>>
I'm not into any of this shit, but goddamn this makes me jaded and cynical towards women.

Who the fuck would give some ungrateful bitch money and not get any sex out of it. "Give me a monthly allowance, but I'm scared to meet you. Ever."

Fucking cunts.

Dudes, don't let these bitches take your money.
>>
>>22729010
Each relationship works out the way it's going to work out. Some people are comfortable with meeting up, others aren't. I've met men in person, and it is what it is. It all comes down to what the parties participating want. No need to comment on it if you don't like it. It's just not for you.
>>
>>22714453
You should have scammers put into the OP so anons know who to avoid, I remember threads ago so anons complaining about giving some SBs some dosh and them going silent.

Any a question to SDs, is it off putting if a SB is a virgin?
>>
A lot of guys think a sugar baby is just a hooker they can bareback on the first date. I've met a few guys and they've always been pissed off when I don't shag them on the first date. If that's what you want just get a hooker, a sugar baby should be a relationship without bullshit. Not a "monthly allowance" either. It should be going out with a guy who doesn't ditch the check and is grateful for your company. He ain't gonna enjoy your company if you never meet him..
>>
>>22729092
>a prostitute
>won't fuck
>>
>>22728806
Are you into findom by any chance...?
>>
>>22718098
If you want to work out something online: [email protected]
>>
>>22729092
This..it's a relationship where the sd and sb enjoy each other's company but without having to engage in any of the other bullshit if you don't want it. The ad gets a enjoyable time with a pretty girl who returns the attention and companionship he desires and the girl gets rewarded for bringing a smile to his face and brightening his day.
>>
>>22729157
I'm not familiar with that reference.
>>
>>22729313
Financial Domination.
I would pay you to humiliate me, do small penis humiliation, sissification, pay you for a picture of you, things like that.
>>
>>22729320
I'll admit, I've never really been dominant before.
>>
>>22729345
If you're interested I could send you a trow away contact email and we can discuss it!
>>
>>22729354
Sure. I won't make any promises though.
>>
>>22729377
[email protected]
Understandable c:
>>
File: 2lewd4me.png (269KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2lewd4me.png
269KB, 1900x1200px
>>22714453
>>Age?
Barely legal (18)
>>Gender?
Female
>>Sexual Orientation?
Bicurious, mostly interested in men though.
>>Location?
Spain
>>What are you looking for?
Hmm, I don't really know. I guess I just have this fantasy of connecting to someone on a really deep level and having them lavish me with gifts as a form of expressing their affection. If gifted lingerie, I'd wear it only for that person and do all sorts of naughty things with them, for example. Basically a really deep friendship or even romantic relationship just with a guy who can support himself and give a little extra.
>>What are you NOT looking for?
Someone who is just looking for pure sex without emotions or pure fun times without sex. I don't want someone who is just filthy rich and wants a fucktoy. Also, not looking for someone who wants me to call them "daddy" because I have a good connection with my father and the thought kinda grosses me out haha.
>>Pic?
Only privately! I keep my sexual/romantic life fairly private and on a need-to-know basis. In return, here's some chart I filled out yesterday for a thread.
>>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
I am introverted but not shy, therefore I am somewhat of a homebody but do enjoy going out and meeting people as well. I play video games and cuss sometimes but hold myself as a pure, innocent angel in public. I've also never done/tried anything like this before ever haha, I simply want someone who can sustain themselves comfortably. Someone who will take me shopping and to a nice restaurant without worrying about whether or not he'll be able to pay rent. That's all. It's a shame I have to come to a sugar daddy thread bc men like this are so hard to find.
>>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
I have all of the above and a lot more social media that's all connected & I don't want to post. If you give me your info I'll add you though~~
>>
>>22728471
Then don't look for a sugar baby...Literally every girl loves being spoiled.
Look for a decent girl who you like and get along with then spoil them.
Not bitchy camwhore wannabe's who pretend to like you.
To be honest, I'm in a relationship with a much older man right now that I met off the age gap thread who happens to be wealthy.
He only told me when we became very close, and in no way do I expect anything out of him.

Also I dated a guy who was an asshole and before then he planned on buying me several things.
During the breakup, he tried to bribe me with toys/flowers/a fucking car (we'd been together for like 3 months so this shows he's crazy imo)
But since I'm a decent person...I left him because I was unhappy.
>>
>>Age?
>>Gender?
Male
>>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>>Location?
Europe, mostly
Ideally, someone I would enjoy spending time with - and vice versa - even without the exchange of any perks. I like girls whose minds are a few years ahead of their bodies, who want to see the world, like smart conversation or some kind of power exchange in their relationships. Alternatively, someone planning cosmetic surgery/into bimbofication.
If I feel you're trying to manipulate or just milk me or using me to cover up a dead end in your own life, I'll drop you.
>>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
I haven't posted my info before and am not very optimistic, but there are some Europeans this time. And I can prove I have money.
>>How can some one contact you?
[email protected]

>>22730788
You seem to have the right attitude. Feel free to contact me.
>>
>>22730788
I'm interested.
Skype is Cjlycan
>>
>>22730947
Kik: raznoir. Hmu
>>
Buuuuuuump
>>
>>22730788
hey if you are still looking add me on kik: j.williams720 or skype: james.williams43233
>>
bump for the evening
>>
>>22716319
Bump
>>
File: 1418547289282.jpg (524KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1418547289282.jpg
524KB, 960x1280px
>>22730788
Sorry I'm about to steal most of your post but it's exactly what I'm looking for too, so thanks for writing it!

>>Age?
>>Gender?
male to female transgender
>>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual but prefer women
>>Location?
Texas
Hmm, I don't really know. I guess I just have this fantasy of connecting to someone on a really deep level and having them lavish me with gifts as a form of expressing their affection. If gifted lingerie, I'd wear it only for that person and do all sorts of naughty things with them, for example. Basically a really deep friendship or even romantic relationship just with a guy who can support himself and give a little extra.
Someone who is just looking for pure sex without emotions or pure fun times without sex. I don't want someone who is just filthy rich and wants a fucktoy. Also, not looking for someone who wants me to call them "daddy" because I have a good connection with my father and the thought kinda grosses me out haha.
>>Pic?
Only privately! I keep my sexual/romantic life fairly private and on a need-to-know basis. In return, but I'm really kinky
I am introverted but not shy, therefore I am somewhat of a homebody but do enjoy going out and meeting people as well. I play video games and cuss sometimes but hold myself as a pure, innocent angel in public. I've also never done/tried anything like this before ever haha, I simply want someone who can sustain themselves comfortably. Someone who will take me shopping and to a nice restaurant without worrying about whether or not he'll be able to pay rent. That's all. It's a shame I have to come to a sugar daddy thread bc men like this are so hard to find.
>>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
I have all of the above but I don't want to post. If you give me your info I'll add you though~~ Pics on request
>>
>>22736696
you're an idiot.
>>
File: IMG_2617[1].jpg (560KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2617[1].jpg
560KB, 960x1280px
>>22736700
:*
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
>Loaction
Latvia
Friendship
>Waht are you NOT looking for?
I dont know.
>Pic
Maybe will be available
>Snapchat
vdamarks
>>
>>22728806
28.m rather interested
Kik/Skype: Robune
>>
>>22730788
>location Spain in msg
>location America in pic

Err... which one is it now?
>>
Cam girl looking for a sugar daddy. Down for ALMOST anything.

>Age? 19
>Gender? female
>Sexual Orientation? Straight
>Location? Utica N.Y.
>What are you looking for? A sugar daddy.
>What are you NOT looking for? A stalker.
>Pic? Will send upon contact.
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I'm a cam girl and I am constantly moving so long term will not work unless online.
A simple bat call in the sky should do the trick, but if that fails email me at [email protected]
>>
>>22738065
Why constantly moving?
>>
>>22738108
I travel for music festivals all summer.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
f
>Sexual Orientation?
straightish, maybe asexual idk
>Location?
near boston
stuck in a really shitty home situation, getting fairly desperate, the idea of being straight up adopted by a dude and getting out of it is rather appealing, idk. this is most likely the wrong thread for this but w/e
not a camwhore, not materialistic, not looking for a casual thing.

also if your response is basically gonna be "woahhh lol what made u ask 4 such a crazy thing bb ;^)?", save us both some time and don't bother.
>Pic?
frumpy/10
depressed chubby neet girl, very bad at conversations and almost everything else.
posting this is basically discarding my last shred of dignity.
i highly doubt i'm going to get any serious responses, but you can send your judgementz here:
[email protected]

or give skype

again, sorry if this really doesn't fit the thread or is formatted or worded poorly, i'm just tired and desperate and thought it was worth a shot.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.