[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

ask the opposite gender thread. haven't seen one in a while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 17

File: 42323.jpg (24KB, 585x510px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
42323.jpg
24KB, 585x510px
ask the opposite gender thread. haven't seen one in a while
>>
Women of /soc/, how comfortable are you with straight-appearing bisexual men?
>>
>>22576575
If this is for dating, I would be more comfortable with a straight-appearing one as I prefer the masculine type.

Otherwise, I'm not bothered.
>>
>>22576562

woman of /soc/

whats your opinion on pegging.
>>
>>22576628
Want to try it.
>>
>>22576621

Yeah, dating primarily. I don't date men. I just let them suck on my dick and then stick it in their ass. Getting my back massaged is a bonus, too.

How would you feel about having a "versatile" guy join in now and again? Alternate having you and him in the middle.
>>
>>22576773
Do you mean threesomes and him switching between me and a guy? If so, I would love that.

Not sure if I understood that last part correctly as I have no idea what you mean by

>you and him in the middle
>>
>>22576791

Picture this: You suck his dick while I fuck you vaginally. After a bit, change position so he's fucking you vaginally while I fuck you anally. After that, I'm fucking him anally while he fucks you vaginally. While he's recovering, he gives you cunnilingus while I keep fucking you from behind...

The number of possible positions multiples like crazy.
>>
MEN...
why would you left your decent looking, nice, friendly, loving girl (but with whom you fight a lot lately, but she's really trying to get straight and forgiving) for a literal ham planet that isnt even funny or nice or friendly...
just why?
>>
This is another one for the girls.

I kind of fucked up a potential relationship after a couple of dates by being overly clingy and emotional, still dealing with emotions of previous breakup. I'm dealing with stuff now and have a decent handle on it but already a pretty big bomb went off

We're still talking but I was wondering if there would be any way for me to get back in her good graces? I like this girl and don't really want things to end if possible
>>
>>22576823
Oh, I would love that. Man on man really gets me off.
>>
>>22576628
would try that if I had the opportunity
>>22576575
pretty comfortable, but Id be hella jealous... you know, the competition would be pretty tough
>>
>>22576842

Lots of possible reasons. Maybe you weren't making him feel validated. Or maybe the reasons you were getting into fights were petty and he was tired of it.

A relationship is based on teamwork. If one person in the couple is "winning" and the other is "losing", then everyone loses.

>>22576854

Cool. :)

I've heard it bothers some women, so it's nice to hear that having a male fucktoy join in works for at least some of you.
>>
>>22576843
are you me? but with a penis?

okay, listen... do you text online? if so, stop texting first for a while. If she texts first for a couple of times, it's alright... if she doesnt- well, you've fucked up, but at least you'll know
>>
>>22576866
thank you... I've felt like the validation and the petty fights were a massive reason why that happened... it pains me because I really tried, I tried to be better at the end, but he just replaced me before he could even notice... I mean, he broke up with me the day we came from our vaccation which was great I though...
>>
>>22576867

Penis yes. balls? I'm not sure anymore

She's usually silent if I don't say anything, bad times anon.
>>
>>22576856

Like I said, I don't date men. If the relationship's parameters are that we're exclusive to each other, then that's fine by me. As long as we all agree to the same terms.

>>22576875

How good are you at reading other people?

One thing I've found a lot is that one person in the relationship will be happy and having a good time, but not notice that their significant other isn't.

Imagine if you were in a room and you felt cold and then the other person said "You can't feel cold because I don't feel cold!". You'd be pissed, right?
>>
>>22576896
well, there were hints that he was not really feeling it anymore, on the other hand, there were at least two evenings that we, and Im sure of it, both laughed are asses off and were genuinely happy. Also if he was so unhappy and ready to move on, why did he initiate sex? That's pretty low to take advantage like this from someone you wont even kiss on the lips the next day...
>>22576881
god... do you really like her, or are you just trying to patch that hole inside of you? think wisely, man... this could mean that you need some time off, clear your head. Being stressed about a girl that sounds like a prude (sorry it just gave me that kinda vibe) is really unhealthy for you right now
>>
>>22576842
If a relationship is disfunctional for whatever reason, whether it's your fault, his fault, or nobody's fault, the best thing you could possible do is end it, for the sake of both parties. Maybe the fights were too much too handle, maybe he felt like it wasn't worth the investment, maybe he felt like he wasn't appreciated, maybe he he felt like he was doing both you and him harm by continuing a relationship that wasn't doing anyone of you any good. It's hard to say. Nobody's saying that you didn't try, but sometimes it's simply too late. Also, and this might just be me, but I feel like you're a very intense person, given your tone. Maybe he simply couldn't handle that anymore/ didn't want to deal with that anymore.

As to why he chose the hamplanet,I mean, maybe there's something he sees in her that you don't / can't see right now, given the circumstances you're in? Maybe there's something about her that he likes that he felt he was lacking. I don't know.
>>
>>22576936

I don't know what happened between you two, so I can't diagnose why it would have been such an overnight change.

How long did he know her before dumping you?

Also, was he seeing someone already when you first got involved with him?
>>
>>22576575
My boyfriend's bisexual and I don't care as it's not like he's been fucking other men while we're together. However I'm bisexual too so I might be kind of BIased (hahah get it)

>>22576628
Actually have been wanting to try pegging my boyfriend but I'm not sure if this is a common desire for woman or just my dom side showing through? Sometimes I get this really aggressive urge when we're having sex to be the one on top fucking him, and it's always hot hearing him beg
>>
>>22576842
When I was with a woman and in a toxic relationship, where we fought all the time and she complained constantly... Their appearance, figure, personality, all became tertiary, because they were that much of a downer.

Now, dumping you for "ham planet"? Maybe he really likes bigger girls? Or maybe he's more into tits, and would like some larger ones in his life?
>>
Would you date a guy who you have seen making out with a trap back in a day he was insanely drunk?
>>
>>22576963
>I'm not sure if this is a common desire for woman or just my dom side showing through?

Same. I love the thought of pleasing him that way but I also like the idea of him being the little bitch whilst I fuck him.
>>
>>22576950
he knew her for a couple of years, but it was just throughout the holidays because they both work part time at the zoo... he use to say how funny she was with her all time visible hangovers... this year he even said that she was double the size since the last time, then they got together...
also no, he was single when we started seeing each other
>>22576943
that's all so true... holy crap im pathetic... and predictable. so far everyone who commented was right about me
>>
>>22576989

It's very common. Most marriages end in divorce nowadays and it's specifically for issues like that.

Fight the battles that need to be fought and, for the rest, let sleeping dogs lie. I've seen couples fight over a sock hanging out of the sock drawer. Not exactly crucial, you know what I mean?
>>
>>22576989
I wouldn't take it too hard, everybody has a lot of inherent flaws within them. I'm probably generally inappropriate, way too cynical for my own good, way too argumentative for my own good, and somewhat self-destructive, and based on how I'm talking about my flaws, you might even consider me somewhat self-absorbed.


That's just who I am, and those are my flaws, just how you have yours,,we're all human. The important thing is to be a bit more introspective as to where your flaws lie, why that's the case, and what you can do to improve yourself as a person, according to your own standards. For example, do you always expect something in return when you do something for someone? (Doesn't necessarily have to be physical.) Do you know what makes you special as a person? Do you know why you occasionally act out in ways that you didn't necessarily want to act out in? Is there something you can do to improve?

I don't know anything about you, but based on what I've read so far, I feel like all you need is someone to help you address your insecurities. You're not pathetic, though you might be blowing this out of proportion a bit. At the end of the day, it's a breakup, not a death sentence. Work on yourself and you'll feel significantly better.
>>
>>22577011
thank you! I know exactly what you mean... we had a couple of deadly fights over whether the fan should be running in the night...
so yea, guess I had my fair share of retardedness and will be more zen next time
>>
>>22577037
thank you for taking the time to write all that, I genuinely appreciate it... I have to deal with my anger managment and things related to that...

I love how you know exactly what your flaws are, admitting them is brave af... gonna learn from you, friend
>>
>>22577011
Lack of communication, bottling up discrepencies, and wanting to scream and yell to get your way, are the most common causes of divorce these days... Communication is fucking king of how to stay together. Talk shit out. Don't be afraid to share your deep, inner feelings. And don't believe in that bullshit that guys shouldn't have feelings.

They're your partner. Communicate with them. They sure as fuck can't read your mind.
>>
>>22577064
Of course, that's why I'm here. I'm not really altruistic I guess, just bored, seeking attention, and I can actually give advice on this. But yeah, that's the first step! The fact that you've realized where your flaws lie is the most important thing when it comes to changing them.

> I love how you know exactly what your flaws are, admitting them is brave af
As much as I'd like to take credit for being brave, I'm anonymous behind a computer screen. If it helps you out though, you can imagine me to be anything you want me to.

You got this man.
>>
>>22577074

100% agreed.

And remember "They" say a lot of shit and very little of it will actually apply.

DON'T FUCKING TALK TO YOUR GIRLFRIENDS ABOUT YOUR BF, BECAUSE THEY WON'T FUCKING KNOW.

EVERY SINGLE TIME I've seen a woman ask her girlfriends about her boyfriend, things get infinitely worse.
>>
>>22577094
Or vice versa... Everytime I see a guy talk to his friends about his girlfriend and asking for advice, shit gets infinitely worse as well...

The one to talk to, is the one you're having issues with.
>>
Femanons,
what's the biggest turn off in a guy? Like what would make you not even want to speak to a guy?

Apart from the looks, if its the biggest turn off please post a second one that's not related to looks.
>>
>>22577074
actually... I tried to communicate, but it felt like talking to a wall. He just made everything so unimportant, everything I said he turned into a joke... thinking back I feel like I matured and he stayed the same... I know it sounds like Im making an alibi, but this particular thing- communication- I wanted, he didnt
>>
>>22577120
being pathetic and begging for attention even if you get refused... it's like people like that have no pride
>>
>>22577120
From ehat I've gathered from friends and current/former gfs... The biggest turn ofd is cockiness or not getting the fucking clue. A.k.a. Being a creeper. Girls make it blatantly obvious when they're not interested in you, especially if you're coming on too strong. Not heeding that lack of interest, pressing them with more questions, or staring them down, does nothing but scare them and make you 500% less attractive. Unless they're fucked in the head and dig scary, abusive, creeper guys.
>>
>>22577120
Typical 'lad' type of guy. The one that's really immature with his mates about 'getting pussy'. You know the type.
>>
>>22577126

The biggest lover's quarrel I've ever seen with my own eyes was because the guy tried to physically walk away from a conversation and she kept following, trying to continue the fight.

I doubt any of the people around even remember what they fought about, too. That's the worst part.
>>
>>22577126
Yeah... Unfortunately it still takes two to communicate. If trying to communicate was like talking to a wall, then you're probably better off without him. Find yourself a decent guy who is willing to open up to you, and hopefully shares your kinks. Because that's another point of contention... If you don't share enough kinks, then sex will become one of the problems. And when sex is a problem, it escalates rapidly to become THE biggest problem.
>>
>>22577157

Sex, money, chores and stuff like that are the things people fight about the most, yeah.
>>
For the femanons:
>I took the bait and added a girl on snapchat that was posted on /soc/
>I warned her about dick spam incoming when she asked me what was going on (judge me all you want for white knighting...)
>She seems to be thankful and we have a conversation for some time
>She later sends me a pic of a blowing a kiss kind of pose saying good night
>A few days later we talk some more and she finds out it's my birthday
>She sends me a pic clearly focused on her cleavage with happy birthday written on it
>Sends me another pic of her, laying on her stomach, her ass in the air (clothed)
>Sends ma a video of her wiggling her ass (only in thong now)
>Sends me another video of her rubbing her privates through said thong and pulling them down then (video cuts off shortly after she starts pulling them off)
>Sends me a vid of her kind of dancing butt naked (filmed over her shoulder so back & butt was seen)
>I loose my spaghettis (did I or was it what she wanted?!) and sent her a pic of me holding my bulge in boxers
>Conversation pretty much breaks off here
>A few hours later I see her name posted on here again, I go ahead and warn her of dick pics incoming
>She seems to be thankful again and asks me what to do and I say just block those who send dick pics
>She jokingly says something like "so you too?"
>We continue to have a nice conversation exchanging some details about ourselves

Now wtf kind of message was she trying to get to me there with that nude pic sending etc.?!
>>
>>22576936

little of column A little of column B.

she certainly isn't a prude (i didnt go home after the first date), we then had a second date that went well but after that she just got kinda distant and I drove myself mad.

I do like her, I think she's cool, sure it hurts a bit but mostly I miss the fun we had in each others company.
>>
Femanons, why would you refuse to indulge your boyfriends fetish or kinks?

Me and my gf have decent sex. We go through quite long phases of regular sex and then long phases where everything is really kinky. I try and do what pleases her which means im getting a dildo up my ass far more often that I would choose, watching cartoon porn whilst we fuck which does nothing for me etc without complaint. I enjoy doing these things becuase she enjoys it, but they arent exactly what I would choose.

Shes happy to do everything I want, except for one thing. For some reason she wont put her toes in my mouth whilst we fuck, and she wont give me a footjob (and never has, even though Ive asked). If I want it, I have to take it myself. She doesnt seem to mind if I do just start sucking her toes, but thats not what I want. I want her to make me suck them. We have done things that are more extreme than that - shes pissed all over my face for example. But she knows sucking toes gets me off, and when Im struggling to cum, thats guaranteed to get me off.

She knows how I feel. We are quite open about everything (I havent told her about my desire for traps/trans, but I cant see how that would ever end well). Ive mentioned it several times, but kind of given up. Any input?
>>
>>22577357

Hmmm. If she likes watching hentai while fucking, find some that includes foot fetish stuff.
>>
File: 3t80fYs.jpg (103KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3t80fYs.jpg
103KB, 640x640px
How come every race of men wants a white girl, but races of girls dont want white guys?

Curious why it works like this.
>>
>>22577525
That's not true, look up confirmation bias
>>
Guys: do you think it's cute when a girl is physically weak?

In a related vein, because I'm curious, soft butt or firm butt?

>>22577223
I guess she likes you? I'm not psychic. Do those "some details" mean contact information?

>>22577120
If he's boring. Way more of a turnoff than looks (usually). I like being able to have a conversation with a guy.

>>22576971
Yes, but I don't know if I'd date a guy who was still hung up on it and freaking out about it. Not specifically because of that one example, but because of the type of person that implies he is.

>>22576575
No issue whatsoever.

>>22577525
It's a conspiracy against you. You're not the problem. Everyone else is the problem. How could you be the problem? You're so smart and handsome and charming. You've correctly discerned that every other person in the world has decided to dislike a trait over which you have no control, and that's the only reason they don't like you, because you're so great, that only they could be the problem.
>>
>>22577525
This is bullshit that differs in areas you live. It's relative preference.
>>
>>22577554
For the second question: http://strawpoll.me/5664064

Let's do this official-like.
>>
>>22576562
Girls, do you give hints when you want a guy to ask you out?
>>
>>22577554
Kind of. I love the innocent pure look/vibe. so being weak is an aspect that adds to that ideal. I like the soft firm booties. That soft layer then firm muscle under the cloudlike softness.
>>
>>22577525

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

>>22577554

It depends. I think it has more to do with how you react to meeting a task you're not strong enough to do.

As for butts, I like both.
>>
femanons, how can you tell if a girl is flirty with you as opposed to just being friendly?
>>
>>22577623
NEED ANSWERS
>>
Femanons, why you ask the same question over and over, like you want me to change my mind.
>>
girls, when you wear flip flops, do you know guys are checking your feet out? you wear them for style, or do you like your feet and want them to be played with/get attention?
>>
>>22576842
She gives good head
>>
>>22577554
i guess men feel strong then. even betafags.
the over-protective strong feeling of the MANE wake inside of us...well the ones that are isecure as fuck and need validation by turning into bulldogs

i never liked that. on the opposite im getting turned on by a girl that can stand her ground
>>
>>22576562
I'm a guy this one is for both genders why don't I get invited to go out to places. People at my Uni go out but I rarely ever get invited. I try to meet more people and get better friends but I guess I'm doing it wrong.
>>
So I was in a relationship not too long ago with what I thought was "the one". I had dated plenty of girls before but she was the first one I honestly had "those feelings for". She was older, had a 12 year old, and lived an hour and a half away. We actually dated for a month or two before she broke things off the first time because she was finishing her doctorate. Awhile later she wanted to try again, so I agreed. So things were amazing, met her family multiple times, had fun with her and her kid. But one morning of staying at her place she wakes up and tells me she thinks we're not clicking like she had hoped. Kind of freaked me out, but I didn't really think much of it because feelings. So long story short I tried to get the reasons why out of her and her responses were she feels we're from different cultures (she's black, I'm white), she says I'm too much into technology, she hates texting (never told me), and a bunch of other shit she never told me about. When I asked her why she didn't say anything, she stated "I don't feel like it was my place to tell you." And she gave me the whole "you'll make a girl really happy one day" bullshit line.

I'm over it now, and it's been months. But I'm wondering, how can a grown woman with almost a PHD feel like she doesn't need to communicate with someone what they dislike in a relationship? Or was there another reason? Am I missing something?
>>
>>22577758
Do you find yourself overly emo, sad, depressed, or generally feeling down most of the time?

Unfortunately, visibly portraying those traits tends to make other friends/acquaintances less inclined to invite you to go anywhere with them. Sadly it's a case of "that person's a downer, let's instead invite the happy, funny guy!" It sucks, because what you need most in those situations are a close, supporting, social niche. But you have to put on the act of being in a good mood, a joker, and generally something you're not. It's one of the tragedies to life, more often than not the funniest comedians are the ones battling depression the hardest.


Of course, if you're not any of those things... Then I don't know why.
>>
File: iIcLY0R.png (743KB, 720x896px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iIcLY0R.png
743KB, 720x896px
Is it worse if you're a fairly attractive guy(7-8/10), but you keep to yourself? By worse I mean people might think there is something wrong with you mentally?
>>
Women, what do you think of balding or bald men?

Men, what do you think of tomboys with short hair?
>>
>>22577890
Because some people never gain enough experience, or insight, to realize that communication is so fucking, bloody important. PhD doesn't necessarily mean they have spent immense amounts of introspective time thinking about why they're relationshios fail. And for some, they just never learn how or why communication is important. To those people, they need someone who just kind of fits their pre-molded idea of what they need, and who will accept them for who they are.
>>
>>22577890

What does her family look like?

Keep in mind, most people in our generation had fucked up role-models as far as relationships are concerned.

>>22577906

Introverts attract other introverts (or the really curious extroverts).

You'll probably be at a party one day, sitting in a quiet spot where the music isn't blaring as much and an introvert who was dragged to the party by her friend will go to the same quiet area and you'll end up striking up a light conversation and exchange numbers.

>>22577923

I actually really like tomboys. If a woman can talk shop, then that gets me fucking hard.
>>
>>22577929
That's so true, and that's what I'm having a hard time finding nowadays in finding girls who can actually communicate. And I feel like that's pretty spot on. She just wants someone who fits everything she's looking for already and felt like she shouldn't have to say anything to get someone to act how she wants.

>>22577930
Her mother was an alcoholic, and placed a lot of pressure on her I think. And that's what kind of messed her up probably. Her sister is married to this much older white guy with money who takes care of her and her two kids. There's like no love there at all. Her sister is super materialistic, and she's not that way at all. She's kind of nature lover, real laid back, loved to laugh, kind of embodies the be thankful for what you have kind of deal.
>>
>>22577906
'Worse' implies comparison. What are you relating this to? For the sake of my answer I'm gonna pretend you said "Is it bad if-"
It depends on what you mean by "keep to yourself". Do you not go out much? Homebody? Or do you tend to avoid lengthy conversations in general? Do you have friends? Is it out of preference or would you if you could?
I'll go ahead and say that it'll make me keep an eye open. I'd watch out for a clingy guy who is starved of social interaction and hopes to use me for all of his social needs.
If it turns out that he's just an introvert and genuinely alright by himself, that's great.

So it can mean opposite things: either I have to work hard to satisfy him socially or he's easy and low stress.
>>
Why don't women understand that, like Elliot Rodger, I deserve a gf?
Also, why do women genuinely believe the delusion that they can be just as lonely as men?
>>
>>22577758
Why don't you ask them to go out. "Hey, you doing anything tonight?" Start going out and you'll continue to go out.
You can't expect others to do all the work.
>>
>>22577923
I'm fine with balding. Some guys look good bald, some guys don't, but I don't wanna judge someone for something they can't control like that.

>>22577956
I really hope this is a joke that strays into Poe's Law territory.
>>
>>22577903
No I find myself happy but usually anxious or nervous sometimes over small stuff. I talk a lot when I'm really nervous though.
>>22577962
I do ask people and get every few weekends in invite. I usually get no response or worse I get the "I've never gone out with this group of friends before idk if they'll let you in. The latter irritates me to no end it makes me irate seriously you couldn't just ask. That one makes me question "why would they not want me to come, am I an embarrassment to them?" In my opinion I just think my generation is conceited and only cares about themselves.
>>
>>22577956
Women are delusional. They will always be normies. Guys come up to talk to them, basically any guy will talk to them in order to fuck them. They will never know what it is like to be alone but they like to whine about it.
>>
>>22577554
It can be cute at first and make me feel strong but then I would feel like you need to be protected and I would be worried whenever you were alone.

Soft butt for sure.
>>
>>22578031
Exactly. I just don't get WHY. What do they have to gain? Men already put them atop a pedestal.
>>22578009
Not a joke.
>>
>>22578041
Because being alone is romanticized and they hope to get empathy from others. I believe if you are alone, if you want to change it, you must do it by yourself even fi you think it isn't possible.
>>
>>22578031
>>22578041
If you think having someone talk to you disqualifies you from loneliness, then you have never felt true loneliness in your life.
>>
My GF was a bit of a slut before we were together, I love it and want her to continue. But she is really in love with me and everytime I hint at it she doesnt really like the idea.
How can I convince her?
What maybe could help a little that she has a bit of a cuckqueening fetish but doesnt want me to act on it.

And sorry for my bad english
>>
>>22578056
> I have friends and romantic relationships but I'm not really lonely XD
No, I'm positive it's you who doesn't understand loneliness. You don't understand how it feels to be completely and utterly undesired.
>>
>>22578038

I think it's easier if you live in an area that allows for concealed carry of firearms. I'd be much less worried if I taught my QT22/7 GF how to effectively use a small handgun to defend herself.

>TFW Authorization To Carry is almost impossible to get in Canada
>>
>>22578079
Didn't mean to put that "not" there.
>>
>>22578079
You can be entirely alone in a crowded room.
>>
>>22578056
>some normie thinks he understands what being alone is like
Fucking lol XD
Are you trying to be funny
>>
>>22578095
>I'm soo lonely, it's just like scrubs, u can bee lonely even when people are around you XD
Fuck outta here with that bullshit.
>>
>>22578113

If the people around you don't connect on an emotional or intellectual level, then you will feel alone.
>>
>>22578113
>>22578101
There is literally no way I can prove you wrong. You refuse to be proven wrong. You are incapable of comprehending when you are wrong. Though I will point to the fact that when someone says "alone in a crowded room" your mind instantly goes to an NBC sitcom for some reason.
>>
>>22578116
>people can't connect with with me on an intellectual or emotional level
How's middle school, you fat ass fedora?
>>
>>22578124
>wrong
But I'm not wrong. It's literally in the name. Loneliness = lone. As in, not a normie with friends and romantic relationships.
>>
>>22578131
You're too calloused to feel lonely. That's what you're showing me.
>>
>>22578141
When people are alone for too long it changes them. Normies wouldn't understand.
>>
>>22578131

Hey, guess what: Some people have lives that actually improve as they older, instead of peaking in high-school.
>>
>>22578141
>I'm lonely because I'm not lonely and you aren't because you are
This is how you sound.
I don't have a fedora, so here's a cap tip. You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>22578157
Forgot pic
>>
>>22578140
My personal record is going 196 hours without saying a word to anyone, and that was only broken by someone asking me about an English assignment. Followed by about another week (I didn't track that one specifically.) That wasn't even unusual to me.

Does that verify my "street cred" to you? I mean, you realize how this conversation's gone, right?

>Girls don't understand loneliness!
>But you're only addressing the shallowest layer of a concept on which you're claiming to be an expert.
>LOL
>>
>>22578167
>I don't talk to people, so lonely amirite
The difference is that if you talked, they would reply. If I did, nobody would listen. Fuck off.
>>
>>22578185
A. You're making an ass of u and me.
B. I'm talking to you right now.
>>
>>22578189
This isn't really life you double idiot
>>
>>22578194
This is the fucking Internet
Guarantee that >>22578189
Wouldn't look my way irl
>>
>>22578200
Again, you're assuming. And I'm under no obligation to disprove the assumptions you make based on assumptions based on nothing.
>>
>>22578167
>this is the logic normies use to justify reality
Even if you talk to someone, it doesn't mean they actually exist. It just means that for that moment, there is a quantum flux disturbing this reality. There is nothing more. Even if oyu assume that they are actually there, talking to them will only bring nothing.
>>
>>22578211
Say all you want normie, but I fucking know.
>>
>>22578215
Wait, I'm confused. Are you trying to disagree with me? Because what you said doesn't--well, it basically don't mean anything. It's not relevant to this or any other discussion. You're just showing me that you don't understand what "quantum" means.
>>
>>22578222
You know nothing. You assume, which is the opposite of knowing. It's used to haphazardly fill the gaps where knowledge should go.
>>
girls how do you feel about guys that jerk off alot? if you were in a relationship with a guy is this a turn off? what if he would masturbate exculsively to you?
>>
>>22578234
>>22578227
I said a lot of things. Someone with a normie IQ can't understand it.
>>
>>22578234
Not assuming. It's basic logic that normies hate the socially inept.
>>
>>22578242
>Believing IQ accurately depicts intelligence
Offering an incentive of $20 resulted in an improvement of 20 points over the control group, which is more than a standard deviation. You're really not helping yourself.

>>22578245
Show me the logic there. What's the P, what's the Q?

I don't hate anyone.

>>22578235
How much is "a lot"?
>>
>>22578256
im not sure, how much do you think is alot? also the other 2 questions?
>>
>>22578256
You're a normie (P)
I'm not (Q)
P hates Q
>>
>>22578256
P = normies (you)
Q = KHV males (me)

P hates Q
>>
>>22578078
... you have a woman who is way too into you to fuck other dudes, but you want to push her into fucking other dudes? Now I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with your fetish, but if you ever find yourself saying "How can I convince her?" in a relationship- you're a douche. She doesn't want to fuck other people. Don't push her to do that. It's fucking weird.
>>
>>22578298
>>22578274
Hmm. Thought the first didn't post. Oh well
>>
>>22578272
Really depends on the first one.

To me, 3-4 times per day is "a lot", but not worryingly so. If we start talking about double digits, then I'd have a problem with it, since at that point you're just spending too much time on that. Like, have some hobbies, man.

I don't know how I'd feel about the last one. Flattered but weirded out.

>>22578274
You haven't proved I'm a normie, nor have you substantiated that claim. Especially since even if you accept the premise P, I still don't hate you. I'm worried about you.
>>
>>22578320
You think women can be lonely. You have to be a normie.
>>
>>22578332
That's called "begging the question".
>>
>>22578256
Incentive just made the group try harder. Some asshats in life are only ever adequately motivated by monetary incentive.

That's what you should take away from that.


IQ is not by any means a perfect or highly accurate way to show one's intelligence... But it is a decent enough figure to base their problem solving, logic, and ability to reason.
>>
>>22578320
>>22578256
>implying IQ doesn't hold meaningful results for your intelligence


You already proved me right a while back when you said you can be alone in a room full of people but you still have the idiocy to argue about it.
>>
>>22578336
Whatever normo.
>>
>>22577623
this is hard man. I love listening and talking to guys that it sometimes leads to confusion, but I personally tell the guy that I'm into him or ask him out. let her know, if she doesn't make a move you do it casually

>>22577923
I find men with receding hair lines attractive as fuck. That hipster bald guy look with a grizzly beard? not so much.

>>22578235
it's not a big deal unless it's unhealthy/detrimental to him, I wouldn't mind if he was wanking it to porn. I know sometimes a guy just wants to jerk it without worrying about his partner.
>>
>>22578337
IQ tests are standardized to have σ = 15. 20 points can take you from the 50th percentile to the 90th.

>>22578343
Again, begging the question.

When I got my IQ tested, it was 160. But I don't put any stock in that, because IQ is meaningless. And again, this is just for the hollow street cred of people with misplaced standards.

>>22578369
You claim not to be normal, yet you willingly buy into propaganda techniques specifically designed to appease to the masses with disregard for relevant facts.
>>
men,
how the fuck do i get my boyfriend to eat my ass? he doesn't even want to try it. im clean as hell and it feels so good
>>
>>22578320
oh cool i kind of have a "fetish" for masturbating to the girl im with.

idk it makes me feel loyal not watching porn and masturbating to them.
>>
>>22578378
>>22578378
My kissless handholdless virginity is what renders me abnormal
Fuck off normo
>>
>>22578378
They're also based upon your age range, hence an IQ of 160 for a 16 year doesn't mean the same thing as an IQ of 160 for a 45 year old.
>>
>>22578395
Is that all?
>>
>>22578385
Have him take a shower with you. Clean it really good, or have him clean it really good.

Or, just accept that some guys aren't going to ever want to go ass to mouth, just like some girls won't do likewise for the guy. It's one of those kinks that more often than not will be difficult to fulfill.
>>
>>22578414
Fuck off normie whore
>>
>>22578429
Please answer my question. Is that all?
>>
>>22578429
> let's call her a whore

Wow, you're definitely not "abnormie" right now...
>>
>>22578434
smart chicks are hot
contact? youll be the only girl for me. (if we click im picky)
>>
>>22578439
Thank you for being civil when you're disagreeing with me.

>>22578442
I have Kik and Skype. Though as a heads-up I'm gonna be going to bed soon.
>>
>>22578439
Hating whores is essential for not being a normie fam
>>
>>22578385

You don't. If he's not down to do it, you're not likely to change his mind. Some people find anything to do with ass/genitals and their mouth off-limits. I got into an argument with some dumb twat who swore that every girl hated swallowing cum or having a guy cum in their mouth. Even when other girls told her she was full of shit, she couldn't accept it. Your guy just may not be willing to tongue fuck your b-hole.
>>
>>22578447
skype: dank_cats
yea whateves just send me a message and we can talk whenever
>>
>>22578385
Sup babe.
>>
>>22578447
You're welcome. And I don't exactly disagree with you that IQ isn't a truly accurate way to measure one's intellect.
>>
>>22578442
>calling a girl smart to get pussy
I'm not even this desperate
>>22578434
YES
I'm God's lonely man. My existence is a blemish in the eyes of normies and whores.
>>
File: 1373241533529.jpg (426KB, 1141x745px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1373241533529.jpg
426KB, 1141x745px
Ladies, I am a depressed, sad little man that is terrified of intimacy. Yet somehow, by the grace of god, women are still interested in me.

I shouldn't date anyone, right? Like, if I want to be a positive influence on another human beings life, the proper course of action here is to distance myself until I can manage my own healthy lifestyle, yeah?

While for the most part I'm fine being alone, sometimes I am so lonely I want to walk out into the desert and light myself on fire. At times like that, I get tempted to say fuck it and ask a girl out anyway despite not feeling ready for a relationship. Thankfully, I usually don't out of an even greater fear of one day being that shitty fucking boyfriend that is barely more than a burden.

I'm pretty sure I'm doing the right thing here, but some confirmation would be great.
>>
>>22578450
But you want to be a normie, don't you?
>You believe that being a virgin is what makes you abnormal.
>You resent the fact that you're a virgin.
>>
>>22577554

> Guys: do you think it's cute when a girl is physically weak?

No. It's annoying as shit when a girl struggles with something like a gallon of milk. I don't expect a petite girl to be able to lift a wall unit and help me move it, but I don't want her coming to me to open a bottle of water either.

> In a related vein, because I'm curious, soft butt or firm butt?

Depends, a firm ass can be super sexy but it has to have give. A soft ass can also be sexy if it's not sloppy.
>>
>>22578450
No... That's unfortunately fairly normal... Now if you really wanted to be different, you'd do something like call someone a fucking neanderthal. You fucking savage.
>>
>>22578456
it seems as though he's really thinking about it lol. i feel that he kind of wants to
>>
>>22578467
>im picky
how is being selective desperate plz explain.
>>
>>22578475
Tips fedora
>>22578470
Of course. It's an unreachable goal though.
>>
>>22578486

Then why did you say he doesn't even want to try it? Either he's curious, or he's completely against it. He can't be both.

If you think he can be convinced, shower, wash everything like you're inviting the Pope to bless your shitchute, have him eat your pussy and when he's down there, roll your hips up so your asshole is high enough that he's basically chinning it, and in the heat of the moment tell him to lick your asshole. See what happens.
>>
>>22578495
You're refusing to amend the behaviors that make you abnormal, though. You have the opportunity to change.
>>
>>22578497

In re-reading the posts, you never mention being a girl so maybe you're a dude. If so, same thing applies except change the pussy part to cocknballs.
>>
>>22578486
Then here's my advice. Talk to him. Tell him: "hey bf-anon! I would really like it if you tongued my butt-hole. This would really make my -insert euphemism here- super wet and/or hard. How much cleaning can I do to convince you to tongue fuck me there?"
>>
>>22578468

They chose to spend their time with you. Whether you think it's a good idea for them or not is irrelevant. They're saying "It's worth it" by virtue of doing it.
>>
>>22578498
>you have the opportunity to change
>you actually believe this
NORMIES, EVERYONE
>>
>>22578495
>hurr fedora
Nah man, I wear a goddamned top-hat, you backwater hill-freak.
>>
>>22578442
I sent you a message.

>>22578509
Yeah, but it could be that he's squeamish. Squeamishness is not really dictated by reason. Like, I have no doubt that anilingus would feel good, but just the thought of--like, that's your mouth, dude. Just... euuggh.
>>
>>22578497
>>22578505
because he puts up an act like he wont do it but i can tell hes thinking about it, sometimes hes hesitant. and yes im a girl
>>
>>22578498
>You have the opportunity to change.
How, though?
>>
>>22578498
>>22578498
>you have the opportunity to change
>you actually believe this
NORMIES, EVERYONE
>>
>>22578522
i dont think i got it. nothing came up
>>
>>22578524

Try what I suggested. In the heat of the moment, you'll be surprised what people will do. Even I was a bit off-put by the idea of eating an ass but I was down there, shit was getting worked up and I started licking the girls asshole. It's better to try it then than when you're just like sitting around chatting about stuff.
>>
>>22578522
True. To be fair, is not a place I would be eager to stick my tongue. Which is why I recommend talking it over with him. That way they can iron out whether or not it's a possibility, or an "oh fuck no!"
>>
>>22578526
Identify your bad habits. Don't do the New Year's Resolution thing where you try to take them all on at once at get overwhelmed. Get started with one, and when you've got a handle on it, try another.

This is how I've handled my anger issues, my weight, and my problems with motivation, and it's how I'm currently in the process of addressing my social anxiety.

>>22578539
Initials TB? USA?
>>
>>22578551
yea thats it but i didnt recieve anything.
>>
>>22578551
The only bad habit I have is putting off pic related TBQH FAM IMO
>>
>>22578558
Weird.

>>22578562
Don't say that. If you're considering suicide, please call or text 1 (800) 273-8255 or visit www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org immediately.
>>
>>22578568
nvm i think i got it
>>
>>22578568
Hello Reddit. You normies JUST don't understand. Why would I want to stop it?
>>
>>22578578
I don't know why, but I think on some level you do.

Please. I've been there. I've had the thoughts you're having. Don't do it. You still have so much to offer the world.
>>
>>22578585
What is wrong with you normies? Are you seriously this delusional? Am I on reddit? Seriously?
>just like u, u have so much to offer le world
I'm not going to do it. I'm too much of a pussy. Fuck off. I'm going to live with my mother and die when she dies because I won't be to feed myself. So much to offer huh fam?
>>
>>22578562
Dude, it's ok... We're all trying really hard to not be Brendan Fraser!

>not abnormie
>>
>>22578597
You're not a coward for not killing yourself, you know.
>>
>>22578608
Jesus Christ
Fuck off holy shit
Stop treating me like those anorexic girls on reddit/tumblr
What do you want? I said I'm too much of of a bitch to go through with it, what else to you want?
>>22578603
My life is already cucked into pieces fam
>>
>>22578616
Ideally, I'd like you to be okay.

You might start by finding a different way to respond when someone shows you any kind of human affection.
>>
>>22578597
How do you guys react when someone tells you they go on 4chan? If (a) a guy told you, (b) a girl told you.
If you ever told anyone, how did they react?
>>
>>22578634
>making fun of someone
>affection
Whatever helps you sleep at night shitposter.
Women are truly the most cruel beings on earth
>>
>>22578636
Whoops
didn't mean to link it to anything
>>
>>22578636
Call them a redditor and tell them to piss off tbh
This isn't even that good of a chan
>>
>>22578636

Don't care. Just like I don't care when someone tells me they go to Reddit or 9Gag or any other site. It's not like that shit matters.
>>
>>22578636
They don't understand how "anonymous" works, then.

>>22578643
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I wasn't thinking about how it would affect you.
>>
>>22578659
Evil subhuman scum
>>
>>22578636
Indifferent. I have quite a few irl friends who have frequented, or still frequent, various boards on here.
>>
>>22578616
You mean your life was cuckolded so hard, that your wife had a kid, told you it was yours, your left raising it, and you're still a virgin?

Ok, that's a +1 on the abnormal scale.
>>
>>22576562
Where do you meet women who have an interest in video games and anime but also know how to act appropriately?

Are cons the best place for that? If so, what are the best cons and how do I figure out when and where they are?

I tried looking up pictures of local game stores but it's almost always 100% guys (understandably).

I'm sick of trying to find just any girl. It's easy and simple to meet people in general but harder to find someone with my specific interests.

Just for your information, if for some reason it proves helpful, I don't have a trouble meeting or getting women and I do great in social situations but I've mostly put aside my real interests in public and I'd really just like to find someone I can enjoy life with.
>>
>>22578780
Can't say I have much experience with women, but from what what I can tell, women who "like"(pretend to like) anime and vidya tend to be problematic.
>>
>>22578830
Assuming is a very bad habit, Anon, and it's a good one to start breaking.
>>
if your spouse cheats on you, would you forgive him/her?

And if you're a female and you forgive your male spouse, plz tell me why!
>>
>>22578830
I've noticed that most of them tend to be fat, for whatever reason.
>>
>>22578845
Leave me alone you bullying cunt
>>
>>22578780
Depends on where you live. Women who work in the industry are usually a bit more level headed I find. Try to find ways to meet people involved in making games and they are slightly less likely to be crazy in public than fangirls. Especially if it is a larger studio.
>>
>>22578780
women like that are also wondering the same thing, but for men! I'd look online, that way you can filter most out.
>>
>>22578876
Where exactly does one find people in the game industry?

Anyway my actual question is for the women. A girl from work wants to go drinking sometime. Seeing as she is in a relationship this just seems weird and like a bad idea. Am I overthinking things? Or, is this just a friendly thing? To note I am pretty much a social retard.
>>
girls, or guys I guess too.
My girlfriend has a pretty trigger happy gag reflex, are any of those sprays like Good Head worth trying?
Recommendations in general for deeper head?
>>
File: 1435082080406.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435082080406.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
What do women think of Red Pill men? I've recently been taking it but I can't tell how effective it would actually be.
>>
>>22578943
If you aren't interested in joining the industry but are interested in it in general there are always meet ups for game devs(usually indie/solo) in a lot of cities. Usually they are at pubs and you can listen to people talk about their work and most of the time people bring laptops to let others test things out. Devs love testers.
Alternatively I would talk to people working the booths at cons/ see what game jams are in your area and ask if you could volunteer.
>>
>>22578991
Or just move to Vancouver and if you throw a rock you'll hit someone who works at/ has worked at or knows someone at EA
>>
>>22578378
your a girl?
Fucking lel, and you think you can understand what it means not to be a normie. Idiot.
>>
>>22578977
>what do women think of Red Pill men
>being this much of a blue pill cuck
HAHA
>>
File: 1439675680581.gif (73KB, 600x563px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439675680581.gif
73KB, 600x563px
>>22579079
Well all information would indicate that women like RP men, but that's what they say, which might be lies. Hence why I'm asking for another perspective.
>>
>>22579084
You think you can just become red pill? Fucking lel breh, blue pill is too deep. You're never getting out of the matrix, get fucked
>>
>>22578954
Try rotating her the other way. Say you're laying down, instead of having her facing you, have her ass-to-your-face and see if that angle is any better.
>>
>>22579072
I'm going to bed now, but I must post this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begging_the_question

>>22578977
And I also must post that it is a HUGE turn-off. Red Pill is inexpressibly idiotic. It's a cruel joke that leaves you a hollowed-out shell of a man.
>>
File: ui5LkJF.png (478KB, 489x769px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ui5LkJF.png
478KB, 489x769px
why do women wear tiny shorts that show their ass cheeks, then keep pulling them down?

did you know they were that short when you bought them? if yes, why keep pulling them down?, if not then why wear them?

pic related
>>
>>22579175
>reality is a cruel joke that leaves you a hollowed-out shell of a man

I haven't been begging the question. Normies think they can understand, they can't, but I understand and I'm not a normie. You just don't get it
>>
>>22579175
I'm gonna correct you on that.
*Existence is a cruel joke that leaves you a hollowed-out shell of a man
>>
do girls prefer a muscular guy or normal?
and do girls actually check out dudes asses?
thank you femanons
>>
>>22577657
personally i wear them because theyre comfortable and quick to throw on before leaving the house. i never really thought anyone would pay much mind to my feet until i met my boyfriend, honestly. hes got a foot fetish. i dont mind if anyone checks them out, though. of course i cant speak for other girls...
>>
>>22579175
>Red pill is inexpressibly idiotic
>typical bby girl in college expressing her idiotic leftist views
Enjoy your outer locus of control. KEK

>begging the question
WTF

>>22579378
>wearing short shorts
>comfortable
hmmm
>>
>>22577554
I know her real name and that she's living in a neighbor country of mine, that's about it, contact info wise
>>
>>22579387
>short shorts
what? the question was about flip flops
>>
>>22579281
I'm a dude, but I've actually asked some female friends that exact question
>why do women wear tiny shorts that show their ass cheeks, then keep pulling them down?

Because it gets chilly sometimes.

>>22579309
>and do girls actually check out dudes asses?
My girlfriend actually does it all the time, and will tell whenever she spots another girl doing it to me. I've also seen female friends do it.
>>
>>22579407
>big butt
Never seen a chick checking it out
fucking GIRLS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>22579401
we all know you're lying whore. I know I've said mean things but im here bby
>>
>>22577554
>Guys: do you think it's cute when a girl is physically weak?
Don't really care.

>In a related vein, because I'm curious, soft butt or firm butt?
Don't really care. But I gotta admit sometimes I fantasize about certain girls in certain well filled out, tight jeans.
>>
>>22577554
Only if she's not annoying about it. Trying is cute. Needy gets old.

Both have their uses;)
>>
Women of /soc/

If a girl trips and catches herself on your chest, asks you to walk her home because its dark outside, and rubs up against you to get under your umbrella

do any of these indicate that the girl likes me

if yes then why am i not currently dating her when ive asked her to hang out multiple times
>>
>>22576628
I have done it a couple times. If you're into it it turns me on. I just like you to be excited.
>>
File: 1444074387393.jpg (537KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444074387393.jpg
537KB, 900x1600px
Gys: It is possible for a guy lose interest in a girl after they had sex, even when they had a wonderful relationship?
>>
>>22579864

I'd think so, but mainly if he held getting sex as the goal of the relationship.
>>
what does it mean if a girl I'm trying to get with asks if I'm gay?
>>
>>22580093
It's a classic test girls do. She's testing how secure you are. Basically she's wondering why you haven't been more upfront and make a move yet. The correct response is to turn it around on her with something along the lines of "no, I just have high standards."

Expect more tests from her in the future. The important thing to remember is that it's a good thing she tests you like this. Girls only test guys they're interested in.
>>
>>22580145
I've been flirting with her a lot and I know she likes me, I invited her to a party and she brought some guy saying they just started going out. I payed no attention to her because of it and she came up and said that out of nowhere
>>
>>22580173
Yeah she wants you bad. She's craving your attention hard. You did right by paying her none, and that's why she asked.
>>
>>22580179
Good to know, I really thought I blew it. I don't understand women
>>
>>22580197
The simple formula is this.

>girl wants confident guy
> girl likes guy
>girl constantly probes and attacks his confidence to see if he's truly confident or faking it

It means she's interested you so she's trying to see how confident you are. Expect a lot more shots at your confidence in the future.
>>
>>22579567

Are you displaying signs of affection back?

Wrapping your arm around her shoulder as she cozies up to you?
Gently playing with her hair while whispering to each other about anything on your minds...

I'll admit that the feeling people describe about love sounds foreign to me, but then all those people had a very shallow definition of love, or at least only ever display it as such.

I have to wonder if maybe what people seem to consider love is conducive to a strong, enduring, caring relationship or not. People act very sure of their decisions in romance, up until they actually get what they claim to want and then are left frustrated, dissatisfied, tired and alone even in the company of others.

>>22580145
>>22580179

I understand the logic of wanting to test a person, but in doing so, you're being judged for what you're presenting as the truth.

Let's say a girl talks about other guys she's had sex with to a guy she's obviously interested in and has been testing. She's trying to get information about him, but he's going to end up thinking more poorly of her for the image of promiscuity or recklessness she's projecting.

Guys favor honesty in interest. If you have a personal question about them you want answered, you're better off just delicately asking, not trying to suss out the answer through guessing games.

And even then, you're bound to get the answer to your questions wrong with the "testing" method. How much harm do you think it would do to your relationship if you had some sort of terrible misconception of him and tried baiting him in ways you mistakenly think he'll respond to.

Do you really think your ability to read minds is more trustworthy than the person you're trying to learn something about? If you don't believe he would tell you the truth about himself, why would you want to pursue him?

There are private matters that they will choose to disclose at their own discretion, but if they trust you enough, they'll tell you.
>>
>>22580209
Is there any of other shit like this girls pull on guys?
>>
>>22580218
I dunno what your point is. I'm explaining behavior, not condoning it. If you think it's wrong then be my guest to try and change fundamental female instinct in the entire female population.

>>22580224
This is an entire world you're just scratching the surface of. But if you want a cheat sheet the general solution to everything they do is to be in charge. Never act like you're trying to prove yourself to them, or that they're some prize that's above you. You're the prize and you know it.
>>
Why can women never be honest and upfront?
No matter how hard I stress the importance of this, when I get to know someone, they swear on their grandma's grave that their honest to a blunt degree, but still end up abandoning the truth at some point.
>>
I need some general guidance. There's some cute girl I like but she's dating some guy she's been with 6 months. I'm a pretty patient guy and I'm playing the game im just curious what moves I could make that wouldn't be over the line to test how loyal she is.
>>
>>22580242

I'm not targeting you. I'm speaking openly about it so that anyone who is currently having communication issues with someone they're interested in specifically because of this can understand what's happening from the guy's perspective.
>>
>>22576562
Indian Guy here, AMA.
>>
>>22576636
do me do me!
>>
>>22580672
ok :)
>>
>>22578332
you've failed. >_<
>>
got a question for women.

why have men invented everything and developed society?
Why don't you girls work harder in career or intellectual fields?
Are women just not as bright as men?
>>
>>22580680
I would loved to be pegged where you from?
>>
question for boys
proper female friend etiquette? if she is rude to someone you like, do you just let it go or call her out? im curious how guys feel about their female besties being possessive over them. and how the dynamic is supposed to work when you are trying to date....
>>
>>22580872
I know I can like a girl if we can engage in playful banter and laugh about it. If she is doing the same to my friend then I won't mind but I would call her out if she was just being overly rude with no sign of joking.
>>
>>22580547
Why do your people shit in the street
>>
>>22580218
im not physically reciprocating signs of affection, only verbally

next time i see her ive decided that im going "all in" aka letting her into my personal psyche by lowering my guard that put up around people

im going to coax her into a deep conversation and make it very clear i like her

thanks, most people would dismiss opinions like yours as being "autistic" but i value it highly because your post seems like one i would write and i would take my own advice if i was capable of giving it to myself

i am a very romantic person dreaming of fairy tale "happily ever after" love but this has seemed to be my downfall in all relationships in the past because women dont want that

however i dont think im going to abandon that trait of mine because its one i like about myself and one that believe is honorable
>>
>>22580872
I don't personally try to date people, but, so long as you only cock block when I make genuinely poor choices AND get me laid an equal or greater amount we'll be the best buds out.
>>
>>22580756
England
>>
>>22580750
Trolling aside, many of the pioneers of technology were (and still are) women.

Do yourself a favor and look up names like: Lois Haibt, Margaret Hamilton, Grace Hopper, Leslie Lamport, Ada Lovelace, Kristen Nygaard, and Sophie Wilson.

And that's JUST computer sciences.


Also, it might help you be more successful with women if you drop the condescending d-bag attitude. Just sayin', bro.
>>
>>22581288
the role of women in computer science is extremely overexaggerated

society considers a woman the "founder of computer science" when in fact she was just a mathematician who created a few theorems that were applied to computer science by men decades later
>>
>>22581288
Why the fuck are you feeding the troll. This is an advice thread.
>>
>>22581384
Take your head out of your ass you idiot.

Maria Goeppert Mayer
Marie Curie
Ada Yonath
Dorothy Crowfoot Hodkin
Irene Joliot Curie

Totally irrelevant people, I guess.

The only reason that men outnumber women in science is the role men have pushed them into because of them being the weaker gender.
>>
>>22581384
>just a mathematician
It's like you don't know jack shit about computers. Oh wait...
>>
>>22581384
>just a mathematician who created a few theorems
I uhh... I think you're confusing software engineering and computer science.

Computer science is literally math.
>>
>>22581209

I'm just speaking honestly. If that sounds autistic to people, then being miserable is their prerogative. :)
>>
>>22577554
>do you think it's cute when a girl is physically weak?

Yeah, it's adorable.

>soft butt or firm butt?

personally? I like soft butts.


>>22577923
>tomboys with short hair
yes pls


>>22579864
It's not out of the realms of possibility, but how long is said wonderful relationship?
>>
>>22582016
It's a long distance relationship that lasted a year and 2-3 months (we're still talking but it's not as it used to be anymore). We started off great, we would spend entire days on skype talking about anything and the commitment was great on both sides. After some time we decided to meet at his place. Didn't have sex because we felt like it wasn't the right moment and finally had it the second time we've met. After that time he started to messege me less and less, we would skype call once a week and he's really distant. He says he's busy with work and all (it's the same job he had when we've met)


P.S.: Sorry if my english is bad, really tired atm
>>
How do I organically start conversations with girls?
Also, how do I meet girls at college? I have poor social skills lol
>>
same thing as, >>22582146
i'm going to college soon, how do i talk to boys without seeming needy or wanting to fuck. i just want to find friends and get a bf.
>>22576628
the thought of it really gets me. i wouldnt mind trying.
>>22576575
i don't see the problem, so pretty comfortable.
>>22579281
if you walk throughout the day they may slide up. i buy shorts that cover right below my butt, but sometimes it feels like they ride.
>>22579309
muscular or feminine is nice.
>>
>>22582146
>>22582381

Well if you're going to the same college you're in luck.

Otherwise I guess your colleges will probably have interest groups/clubs you can join, talk to people in classes/lectures or go to bars or w/e students frequent.

As for your social skills, all you can do is practice, the more you talk to people the easier it gets
>>
do girls poop
>>
>>22582414
No. They shit rainbows.
>>
>>22582146
>>22582381
Join clubs that interest you, or take part in activities or study groups. If you're ina dorm, take part in any events or activities they do. Go drinking with friends, either to bars when you're 21, with a (convincingly) fake ID when you're not, or with older friends willing to buy all the alcohol. Also, band works too. If you're part of a marching band, symphony/orchestra, or any similar group, it is practically unpossible to NOT meet friends of the either gender, find a gf/bf, and get laid. Or married... Many of my now adult friends found their significant other/spouse/whatever through band... Seriously, you have to be a fucking plague victim suffering from leprosy to make it through any of the arts and stay a single sob with no friends. Not just music, either. Drama, choir, or any of the arts department classes will stick you with people who are there for the same reasons.
>>
Im not good with girls, so dont give me shit for asking this.

Do girls sit next you and start doing work and playing with hair. Then stop and ask you a stupid question when you have headphones in none the less? Then continue to play with hair more?

I was getting a weird vibe from this girl, but i might be reading into things too much.
Thread posts: 254
Thread images: 17



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.