[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SLUT THREAD FEMALES ONLY TIMESTAMP PIC EDITION >Age: >Race:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 513
Thread images: 44

File: Good Slut.jpg (531KB, 2257x1457px) Image search: [Google]
Good Slut.jpg
531KB, 2257x1457px
SLUT THREAD FEMALES ONLY
TIMESTAMP PIC EDITION

>Age:
>Race:
>Location:
>Relationship status:
>Measurements (with bra size):
>Age lost virginity:
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
>Pussies eaten:
>Guys barebacked:
>Guys fucked your ass:
>Guys got to shoot cum in your pussy:
>Most guys fucked in one day:
>Oldest guy fucked:
>Fucked a guy outside your race?
>Fucked or sucked a guy you met online/app?
>Knowingly fucked another girl's boyfriend?
>Ever cheated?
>Ever had sex for a gift, money or a favor? Details
>Ever had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.? Details
>Losing virginity moment? Details
>Most recent slut moment? Details
>Sluttiest thing you want to do next?
>Contact info?
>Post timestamp pic?
>>
File: WP_20140723_013.jpg (250KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20140723_013.jpg
250KB, 480x640px
>Age:
>Race:
White
>Location:
US
>Relationship status:
complicated
34C size 6
>Age lost virginity:
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
>Pussies eaten:
>Guys barebacked:
>Guys fucked your ass:
>Oldest guy fucked:
Yes
Yes
No
>Ever cheated?
No
No
No
Nothing special, sex on a bed, bad sex.
Got gangbanged by several black guys with my younger sister.
Not sure.
>Contact info?
No thanks
>Post timestamp pic?
Timestamped last time I was around.
>>
>>20918383
Younger sister and you're still just 18? Woah.
>>
>>20918402
She's 16 which is legal here.
>>
>>20918409
What's her number?
>>
>>20918383
I remember your gangbang story from previous thread, that shit was so cash. Are you planning to do it again?
>>
>>20918437
Can we get a brief version of it now?
>>
>>20918418
Do you really expect me to give that out?

>>20918437
Already have twice since! Though we're more interested in fooling around with each other now than that really.

>>20918440
I've got it saved, give me a minute or two and I'll repost it.
>>
>>20918446
awesome thank you
>>
>>20918440
>>20918455
It started off pretty awkwardly actually. When they got here I had to ask about the two extra guys before even letting them into the house because you could see how that would be worrisome. Two of them were really good looking and the rest were sort of average but they were all in fairly good shape. ( Then we had to get through the introduction process and getting from "Hi I'm Anon" to sex seemed daunting. They were a bit touchy feely from the start so that kept things lively and there was some flirty small talk and joking around that really put us at ease.

They told my sister and I to kiss and after a bit of coaxing we started to sort of make out while getting grabbed and groped. Two of the guys started pulling our clothes off while the others are either getting hard in their pants or taking their pants off. 1 guy was about 5 inches and the rest were between 6 and 7 and a half inches. We start sucking on them, I'm just sucking on one guy while my sister is going back and forth between two. A guy behind me starts fingering me while another guy does the same to my sister.

She gets on the couch while I lay on the floor and have one of the guys eating me out. One of the guy's she was sucking on comes over and starts to face fuck me (which was new for me, I was gagging and choking on him a bit.) My sister's getting fucked and sucking on a guy while I get eaten out until I climax, the guy fucking my face ends up cumming down my throat. I get on my hands and knees and start sucking the fifth guy while the guy behind me starts fucking me with his thumb in my ass, he was the biggest of the group and it seriously felt like he was stretching me out and it hurt a little but I liked that.
>>
>>20918446
Not her phone number. Guys she fucked #.
>>
>>20918459
A few guys changes positions and the guy my sister was sucking on came on her face, another came inside her. My sister laid down on the floor and one of the guys pushed my head between her legs. I start eating her out and she's sucking on another guy. The guy fucking me cums inside me and he's replaced by another. The guy fucking me starts to fuck my ass while another guy cums inside my sister and then has to leave so we continue without him. My sister and I each climb on top of a guy while another got behind us and we got DPed. After that we all took a short break and I ordered pizza. After pizza we got back to fucking and it continued pretty much throughout the day.

As I was writing I realized this was getting too long so I just tried to condense it. Honestly it was a great time, a couple of the guys were a bit too rough and more concerned with getting themselves off than getting us off, but all in all it was honestly a great experience.
>>
>>20918462
My bad. Hers is 9 I think, might be 10.
>>
>>20918459
>>20918463
Lovely wank material, cheers.
Did you not have any problems with getting off with your sister?
>>
>>20918383
>>20918459
>>20918446

Are you into breeding?
>>
>>20918471
Does she identify as a slut like you too?
>>
>>20918489
She doesn't. She had fun and had a good time but she says she's more interested in women going forward.

>>20918480
>Did you not have any problems with getting off with your sister?
Surprisingly I didn't. It was a little awkward at first but I liked it. She and I get off together almost daily now.

>>20918486
I am!
>>
>>20918459
>>20918463
Wank material at it's finest. Thanks for this.
You really have no fantasy you really want to do next?
>>
>>20918566
Oh there are things I'd like to do next, just not sure what specifically I'm hoping comes next.
>>
>>20918257

24/7 all the time. Yes. are you offering?
>>
>>20918554

Can you describe how you and your sis get off together ? And daily?
>>
>>20918610
By get off together I mean we have sex. And not daily but almost daily.
>>
>>20918624
Does it feel any different than having sex with someone who isn't family related?
>>
>>20918627
It's pretty exhilarating. In the back of your mind I sometimes think about how I shouldn't be doing this because it's wrong and blah blah blah, but honestly I love it.
>>
>>20918463
Got some more stories? You know how to get me hard.
>>
>>20918645
Didn't see that reply till now. The thought of "I shouldn't be doing this", not being able to control myself, arouses me.
>>
>>20918645
What area of the US are you from?
>>
20 Indian Midwest girl from last thread.

Ask me any questions if you want
>>
>>20918709
Who?
>>
>>20918709
Where in the midwest?

How about a pic?
>>
>>20918729
Well if you didn't see the original post I guess it doesn't matter
>>20918749
Chicago suburb
>>
>>20918709
What's the sluttiest thing you've worn out in public.
>>
>>20918709
>>20918758
The one who sucked off that anon?
>>
>>20918765
Indian dresses often require multiple layers because the top layer is just like a see through veil. I once wore just that layer to a wedding. I looked more or less naked, and not one person said a thing
>>
>>20918775
Nope. Never sucked off an anon
>>
>>20918781
Well did they at least look?
>>
>>20918809
Yeah they did. Mostly old Indian men
>>
>>20918822
I remember you picture for sure! Very pretty!
>>
>>20918852
Thanks
>>
>>20918657
I do but I'm getting ready to go out for dinner.
>>
>>20918709
Got some stories to share?
>>
>>20918883
Idk how stories go that would make people interested. It's usually I got fucked, the end. With some variation
>>
>>20918905
I mean, there must be SOMETHING interesting that has happened for fap material?
>>
>Age:
>Race:
white
>Location:
usa
>Relationship status:
single
36-30-38
36C
>Age lost virginity:
>Guys fucked:
I think I'm in the 30-35 range? I stopped counting
>Dicks sucked:
uh... a lot. 20-25?
>Pussies eaten:
none
>Guys barebacked:
20ish?
>Guys fucked your ass:
maybe like 3 or 4
probably 20-25
3 lol that was a shameful day for me
>Oldest guy fucked:
30 something
ew no
yep
multiple times hahaha
>Ever cheated?
nope!
>Ever had sex for a gift, money or a favor?
I wish :(
Also I wish
Losing my virginity was actually a rather boring affair. Just awkward and slightly uncomfortable missionary sex
I actually haven't had any slutty moments in the past month or so. Been focused on school lol
I just want another guy that can make me squirt. Squirting makes me so happy and so few guys seem willing to put in the effort to make it happen
>Contact info?
nahhhhh
>Post timestamp pic?
maybe later lol
>>
>>20918914
I've done a lot, but that's not to say it's interesting.
>>
>>20918926
Why was it a shameful day?
>>
>>20918775
Who sucked off an anon?
>>
>>20918926
># of bareback
Damn I wanna be one of those.
>>
>>20918943
Idk I feel like I should feel bad about having sex with 3 guys in the same day hahaha
>>
I'll be back in about 30 minutes. If you have questions, I'll answer them but I don't have stories to freestyle

And my id will change just fyi
>>
>>20918947
Not if you had a fun time. One on one or had a good groupfuck?
>>
>>20918946
the awesome part is I've somehow completely managed to avoid STDs, I get myself checked regularly
>>
>>20918953
Would you do DP?
>>
>>20918955
three one on ones. it was homecoming so everyone was super drunk. fucked a guy at his frat house, went back to the apartment of another guy in the fraternity and fucked him, then when i got back to my apt i texted one of my fuck buddies and invited him over lol

i don't feel like i would enjoygroup sex, unless it was just a bunch of guys having sex with me in turn
>>
>>20918973
Got any kinks you do on a regular basis?
>>
>>20918973
You should try groupsex btw, you'll be amazed.
>>
>>20918980
i love being treated roughly! being slapped and choked in bed is the best. some guys i've really had to coax into though, i guess they're scared of hurting me

it's like that's the whole point duh
>>
>>20918994
Would you like to be tied up on the bed and just get fucked by loads of guys? One by one, as rough as it can get. Or are there limits for you.
>>
>>20918945
girl from around chicago. posted pics, looks pretty. frequents bars in her area and sucks dicks in bathroom iirc
>>
>>20919004
that does sound fun

i do draw a limit though at like... violence against my vagina. slept with a guy that thought good sex was just pounding away at my cervix. fuck that! it's not fun, i get no pleasure out of it, and i'm just praying for him to cum so he'll get off of me
>>
>>20918956
Great. It certainly is better.
>>
>>20919018
Still nice enough to give that guy his pleasure, what a dream girl. up for posting a pic tho?
>>
>>20919010
Need a few more like that posting
>>
>>20918994
Well you are a petite little thing!
>>
>>20919038
i might in a bit. i'll probably be hanging around this thread for a bit... i'd have posted something already tbh but i just got a new laptop and have no pics on it

>>20919051
haha petite?
>>
>>20919058
This anon shall be waiting.
Question. DP or not? Or already tried?
>>
>>20919076
if dick + fingers count as DP then yeah I've done it before

i'd probably be interested to try it but it's never really come up
>>
>>20919088
Hmmm counts for me. You prefer anal or vagina?
>>
>>20919095
oh definitely vagina. i've only been with one guy that really did anal in a way that i enjoyed. the other guys that have done it/tried usually just try and go for it without asking

word of advice to all dudes: don't just try to put it into her butt without asking, that's rude
>>
>>20919108
Fair enough. How many fb's you got?
From what I read here, I think I am slacking. Confidence problems.
>>
>>20919121
well currently i'm kind of at 0 FBs lol. there are definitely guys i could text that would come have sex with me, but i'm kind of done with their bs. but i'm moving to a different state next month so i'm not really on the prowl for a new fb/fwb
>>
>>20919108
Lol. I have to admit that when I was young I was guilty of that one time! I tried to put it in her ass right as I was cumming and that did not go very well!
>>
>>20919129
Any tips? I need to regain confidence and find a fb. Craving lately.
New state, new things to explore huh !
>>
>>20919129
Ooh! A new playground! where are you moving to? If you don't mind my asking.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>20918926
If you get a kik ;) I will fuck you really hard for a favour
>>
>>20919143
Why the fuck do guys do this? I mean holy fuck dude, maybe if your dick was actually good it could be a turn on for girls/guys to see; but jesus man, you're the king of average.
>>
>>20918463
This wasreally hot. how was this arranged and would you with white guys
>>
>>20919143
>filthy uncuts
>fucking anyone

pik 1 m8
>>
>>20919135
hmmm well... confidence is a good thing! like for me if a guy starts dancing with me at a bar and he's not hideous, that's pretty much all it takes. just be fun, don't be weird/creepy. i know that's pretty vague but you just gotta be chill. and I also know playing games is BS but when guys ignore me it makes me want them more :(

>>20919142
I'm moving to florida!

>>20919143
haha you know my very first bf was un-circ'd but since then i've never slept with another un-circ'd guy
>>
>>20919018
Do you have plans for future marriage and kids? Would you be honest with new boyfriends or would you have to hide stuff from them?
>>
>>20919044
yeah she's totally wifey material for me.

There was a Canadian girl (Ontario) 2 threads ago who posted a pair of pics, looked hot and was down for sucking dick for $50 from one anon
>>
>>20919172
Are you scared of facing your mom and dad about what they unilaterally decided for you?
>>
>>20919185
oh definitely! i want to settle down and get married and have kids so bad lol. i am actually more interested in a relationship rn though i can't really have that since i'm moving soon

and tbh i would probably not be honest about my # if he asked. i know that's bad but a lot of people are really judgemental about it and make a lot of false assumptions about people who get around. yeah i've been around but when i'm actually in a relationship i'm 100% faithful. never cheated, never will.
>>
>>20919184
Before I head to bed, would you be so kind to post that picture? I'd love to see who's posting all this!
>>
>>20919192
Not even slightly, I'm not Jewish and was circumsised at 16 for medical reasons. I've had sex cut and uncut and cut is just better bro, don't be jealous.
>>
>>20919223
>cut is just better
why u say this?
>>
>>20919199
Do you think full honesty is a requirement in a relationship?
Would you perform on a future long term bf just like you have performed on the many previous guys?
What would you be looking for in a potential husband?
>>
>>20919223
uh oh, all the uncut trash are going to come in and try to argue about how they aren't really trash, but really, they are.

>>20919199
Although we seem to be a bit of a minority, some guys love girls who have been with a lot of guys. I for one wouldn't mind if my future wife continues with that stuff, as long as she's safe and what-not
>>
>>20919246
hmm i mean i guess mostly. i think you should be honest within your relationship but that doesnt mean you have to disclose everything that you've done before the relationship began.

not sure how you mean? like bringing my a game? sure, sex is about having a good time and you don't have as good of a time if you underperform. sex with someone you love and sex with a fwb are both fun, just different.

and overall? it's important to have a guy that cares about family and wants a family, who is faithful and adventurous and has dreams/goals. having a good sense of humor and cute smile are important too
>>
>>20919267
good to know there are guys like that out there :P despite my slutty ways i am very monogamy oriented person. when i'm in a relationship i want to be with just that one person and i want them to want to be with just me
>>
>>20919199
And you said you first had sex at 19 and have had many guys since then.
What made you change your mind about remaining not promiscuous?
Have you felt peer pressure coming in while in school?
Do you take full responsibility for your past actions and acknowledge that past behavior can be used against you?
>>
File: 126289405392.png (254KB, 691x470px) Image search: [Google]
126289405392.png
254KB, 691x470px
>>20919223
Nobody cares.
>>
>>20919331
About what?
>>
>Mad cut fags.
Are you guys really so upset about having your dicks mutilated you just spew shit now?

Hilarious.
>>
>>20919267
You're calling Europe, most of Asia, and 30% of USA trash?
>>
>>20919267
>>20918926
When is the last time you squirt? BTDT, love it. Where from
>>
>>20919341
All of the above. Nobody gives a fuck. Literally nobody. Uncutfags won't get themselves cut and cutfags can't become uncut. NOBODY CARES! Drop it.
>>
>>20919323

It's just that what I wanted changed. For a while, I didn't want to be in a relationship, I just wanted to explore what was out there, who was out there, and have fun. And sex is FUN. Now I have "settled down" I suppose, and am desiring a relationship and the benefits that come with it.

I didn't really feel peer pressure, I pretty much explored it on my own. Some of my friends are equally promiscuous but I never felt like I "had" to sleep with anyone, it was based on what I wanted.

And I guess so. I'm not ashamed of what I've done, though it sucks that people will judge me for it. I think sex, as long as it's safe and consensual, is a great thing. Every one views sex differently of course, and I wish people could respect the views of others without the judginess. But it is what it is. I was wild whileI was in college, it's hardly an unusual story lol.
>>
>>20919383
It's been a while :( I squirt from a lot of attention from fingers, not from dick action. it's so amazing hahaha

being able to make me squirt is a must in a future partner lol
>>
>>20919384
>being this mad
>>
>>20919409
God you are retarded. Go brag about your dick some more, I'm sure ALL the ladies will flock to you for it.
>>
>>20919394
What are the benefits you're looking for?
>>
>>20919423
Well, that guy above wrote "filthy uncuts" first.
>>
>>20919432
Idk, having someone who is always there for you, that you can be your worst around and they're still there for you, that you can just talk to and chill with, someone who will catch you when you fall
>>
>>20919423
and I'm sure all the ladies will flock to that uncut retard who just tossed a dick pic on out of nowere
>>
>>20919451
I'm sure they fucking will about as much as they will to that OTHER retard.

>>20919441
Ok. So what?
>>
>>20918926
Where in the US are you? I would love to make you squirt.
Kik me blinkk_77
>>
>>20919446
Do you feel you need to be married?
What are the advantages of marriage for you?
Do you have an "American Dream" type of relationship and lifestyle in mind?
>>
>>20919501
this is so strange I feel like I'm talking to a therapist

A need? Maybe. I definitely WANT to be married. My parents had a shitty marriage and I want to prove to myself maybe that loving, functional marriages are a thing. I want that permanent comfort and love.

Just having a partner through everything, someone who always backs you up in public even if you have your disagreements in private. Someone who is always there for you.

Kind of. Although I see myself as the breadwinner with my husband as the stay at home dad. I already have a pretty decent job out of college, with a lot of potential upward movement. I can't see myself being a stay at home mom, though if my husband still wanted to work/was a high earner I'm sure we could work it out. Children are a must must must. I adore kids, I adore babies, and I expect to have 3-5 children haha
>>
>>20919517
What are you in school for? Will you have sex when your pregnant?
>>
>>20919605
I'm a finance major :)

and I have no idea. I guess if I want to? I have never been pregnant lol so I have no idea how that all works
>>
>>20919647
Do you have any pics of yourself squirting? I'm enticed
>>
>>20918734
>>20918734
ATTN: Ladies, I think there are a lot of desperate guys in this thread who would really appreciate being thrown a bone and an equal number of attractive yet reticent dudes who could really stand to benefit from being coaxed out of their shells. I think all parties involved would have something to gain from your taking a brief moment to peruse that thread.
>>20918734
>>
>>20919647
Have you ever had nightmares with numbers chasing you
>>
>>20919674
haha nope! although I used to be a waitress and sometimes I still have waitressing nightmares. also every now and then a nightmare where my teeth fall out. those are the worst.

and to answer your other question, no i don't have pics of that lol
>>
>>20919692
That just brought back another of memories. Had an ex like that. I miss those days :(
>>
>>20919692
Do you like many fingers? Being fisted /almost fisted?
>>
>>20919662
you're a real bro <3
>>
Any sluts near Seattle that wanna help a virgin out?
>>
>>20919692
Shame you're not around. I, too, like the idea of settling down and starting a family with a woman who's a kinky freak, but faithful. Also, the big family appeals to me.

But, I always figured I'd be the breadwinner, so to speak.
>>
>>20918953
Which burb are you from?
>>
Girl waiting til marriage here, how do y'all cope with being whores?
>>
>>20920199
do you at least do anal?
>>
>>20920210

Nope. I'm a strong career oriented woman who don't need no man. :)

Just curious about why some of y'all would ruin something that should be special. I just don't see it.
>>
>>20920241
Because someday you're going to have sex, and if your husband sucks in bed, you're going to always wonder what people like about sex, and/or regret that you didn't find out before you were married... and if your husband is amazing in bed, you're going to regret all of the time you missed out on enjoying sex.
>>
>>20920151
haha we sound like a match made in heaven! :P
>>
>>20918758
which chicago subburb? add me on skype
[email protected]
>>
>>20920328
I'd keep you pretty perpetually pregnant. How's that for some fine alliteration?

It would make it difficult for you to work consistently, I worry.
>>
>>20920344
I feel like I'm gonna be the kind of woman that is still on her laptop/bluetooth getting work done even in the delivery room lol

I can't imagine not having a solid career as much as I can't imagine not having children. it's gonna be interesting to try and balance it all but I'm sure I'll make it work
>>
>>20920372
Then we could hire a nanny. We'd probably need 2 or 3, since I'd out-do Jim Bob Duggar.
>>
>>20918953

If you happen to come back, drop me an email. I love Indian girls and am in your area. It's [email protected]
>>
>>20918953
>>20920397
same here, except I'm way cooler and funnier

jk,

[email protected]
>>
I live in the Chicago burbs. Anyone have a pic of the slut giving bjs in bathrooms?
>>
File: 1418734389234.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1418734389234.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>20920457
>>
>>20920526
Nice. Wasn't expecting that. did she leave a kik to setup a meet?
>>
>>20920544
Shrug, don't think so. She just kinda said, "I'll be here on this night, hit me up for a suck."

Something like that. Fuck I wish she was in Cali...
>>
>>20920241
sex isn't special. especially that first time.
>>
>>20918953
Okay I'm back. That only took a little while
>>
>>20921048
Indian as in... Indigenous American or Indian subcontinent?
>>
>>20921057
Indian subcontinent
>>
>>20921069
any pics available?
>>
>>20921069
What degree? Like, full blood Indian? Do you know of Russell Peters?
>>
>>20921083
I don't like posting pics
>>20921088
My parents are both immigrants. And yes I do
>>
>>20921116
didn't you post a pic before of you in a special dress?
>>
>>20921116
He's funny as hell. I love his ability to do accents. Amazing.

I also love tandoori chicken and naan. Mmm.
>>
>>20921137
Yeah I did.
>>20921139
I'm not a big standup person so idk much about him
>>
>>20921083
She posted a pic, I didn't save it though. She's fucking hot.
>>
>>20921152
Fair enough. He's monumentally irreverent.

So, Chicago area? I'm probably going to end up moving to Aurora or Naperville in the next several months.
>>
>>20921155
Thanks
>>20921165
I'm around there
>>
>>20921152
Is there any chance you'll message me, a complete stranger, on skype tonight? I promise I'm not creepy haha

I know this is totally coming off as beta desperate considering what thread this is but if you don't message me I'm not gonna lose any sleep. I just need someone cool to talk to and I've got a thing for Indian people.
>>
>>20921179
I wasn't in the last thread. Are you slutty enough to do what that other girl from Chicago did?
>>
>>20921188
Nope
>>20921193
Idk what she did. I used to be a lot sluttier than I am now tho
>>
>>20921205
lame, ah well
>>
>>20921179
Might have to get to know you when I move up that way...

>>20921205
That actually makes me happy. I hope to find a woman who's "slutty at heart" in that she's adventurous and enjoys... athletic sex. But I'd like for her to enjoy it with only me.
>>
>>20921205
From what I gather, she met a local anon in a bar and sucked his dick.
>>
>>20921225
I've never hooked up with anyone from online before. That's not to say I wasn't having sex with strangers, just not online strangers
>>
>>20921216
Idk if I'm what you're looking for
>>
>>20921276
Entirely possible... but I'd like to hear you actually explain why... because it's the discussion which is substantive.
>>
>>20921233
Is that something you'd be up for? I'd imagine being an exhibitionist plays a big part in anonymous hookups.
>>
>>20921292
Idk I just don't trust the Internet.
>>20921281
I used to be real slutty. Fuck guys from ages 13-63 at random times and places
Now I'm not.
>>
>>20921298
I don't want you to go out fucking a lot of random men. I just want you to love sex and kink like a slut does. And have a thing for older guys?
>>
>>20921298
The femanon I hooked up with had me wear a specific piece of clothing so she could size me up before making a move. Luckily she was dtf and it was a pretty good night.
>>
>>20921311
I guess that's what every guy ever wants.
I do not, no. I just don't discriminate
>>
>>20921320
I've fucked guys at parties who just stumbled into me. It's not that, I just don't trust people who would visit this website
>>
>>20921329
Some guys like women who are promiscuous. For me, that's neither a draw nor a deterrent. But I do value fidelity when I am with a woman. And submissiveness.
>>
>>20921359
Nah Ive cheated in every relationship I've had
>>
>>20921367
Do Indian sluts not wear anything under their sari?
>>
>>20921367
Hmm... disappointing. That'd get you spanked in a hurry.
>>
>>20921382
I already posted something about my Indian dress here. But there's not much to wear under a sari in general. It's just a dress
>>
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1388/27/1388272193219.png

Here's the pic of me. It's been posted and reposted a lot, but it's me.

Also notice how sheer it is
>>
>>20921434
Oh, my... yes, I would be all over you all day long every day.
>>
>>20921367
if you ever decide to move to Canada... you wouldn't be able to cheat on me. I'd encourage you to fuck other guys
>>
>>20921434
I'd hit it once or twice. Im not Captain Saveaho
>>
>>20919157
Craigslist and the help of a friend. Oh totally. Sure I enjoy the black fetishization to a point but I still generally prefer white guys.
>>
>>20921434
Do you use kik? I'd love to talk to you some. Am in the Chicago area as well.
>>
>>20921593

You definitely need to do it, then. And let us know they compare. For science.
>>
If there are any 813 sluts snapchat me and let's post results
Snapchat: iYellAtBears
>>
>>20921434
Which part of India did your parents immigrate from ?
>>
>>20921367
If you're comfortable with that, that means you plan to marry someone who is not indian? I've heard indian guys are conservative and are not open to being boyfriends to indian girls who are not faithful.
>>
>>20922510
Would you be still be in a relationship when the girl is cheating on you ?
>>
>>20919517
What would you if, say, after the second child, the husband finds some old pictures of you or old texts somewhere, and then understands you've been lying to him about your sexual past and he loses all the trust he had in you?
>>
>>20922536
Definitely no. But perhaps, one of the guys who post in hotwife and cuckold threads could be ok with that?
>>
>>20922557
I wouldn't .No .I'm Indian and I dont see how that's relevant to only Indians
>>
>Age:
>Race:
White
>Location:
Somewhere in the U.S.
>Relationship status:
Single
I'm 5'2, 130lbs and a C cup.
>Age lost virginity:
>Guys fucked:
About 150
>Dicks sucked:
Over 175
>Pussies eaten:
30+
>Guys barebacked:
Probably just over half of the dicks that I've fucked.
>Guys fucked your ass:
100+
See the number of guys that I've had bareback but that also includes some that have gotten to blow their load in my ass.
>Oldest guy fucked:
Several
Yep
A few times
>Ever cheated?
More than a few times
Yes. When I was 16 a couple of friends and I started having sex for money... I guess you could say that we went full on hooker. :P We would meet up a little bit after school, rid a bus to certain areas of the city, and stand on street corners or go to highway trucker stops. After a little while, I had a list of regulars from both and didn't do the corner/trucker stop thing as often... My list has since changed, but I still do it.
Yes, yes, and yes. I haven't had many jobs because I get by pretty well doing what I do (see above) but I've fucked every boss that I've had, a couple of teachers in HS and a few friends dads.

One time while my friends and I were out, one of the men that pulled up was our history teacher.... He was in his 50's and a little overweight but not a bad looking guy in general.. He was a bit surprised to see us there, to say the least, but he paid well to spend some time with me nonetheless and ended up being a repeat customer over the years.
>>
>>20922676
I was 11, like I said. My parents sent me to a summer camp that year (first and only year that they did). About a week in, a 16 year old boy came up to me while we were swimming and told me that I should sneak out and meet him there (the lake) at about midnight.

So, midnight came and everyone was asleep and I snuck out to meet him. We had sex in the woods by the lake... I was on my back and he had my legs pushed back and spread wide. Twigs and rocks were poking against me the entire time that he fucked me.

We met up several times after that and were eventually caught in the middle of him fucking me in the ass... Hence the reason that my parents never sent me back.
Threesome last night! It was great... A long-time regular decided to bring along a friend. I was DP'd and, quite frankly, fucked silly. His friend was quite happy and gave me a more than generous tip. :D
A gangbang would be fun (paid or unpaid, it doesn't really matter). Sex in public is always fun... I don't know for sure what, exactly, I want to do next but I'm sure that it'll be a blast.
>>
>>20922684
A question that varies for everyone I guess.. Does paid sex feel any different for you? Or does it arouse you?
>>
>>20922695
I enjoy it. Definitely get aroused by it.

Obviously it's "different" than if I were having sex with someone that I'm in a relationship with... Not physically. Physically, sex is the same. Mentally, emotionally? That's where the difference lies.
Sure, I've gotten to know and like many of my repeat customers and, some of them, I even care about to a certain extent... But there's a point where any affection for them that I may have, ends. I'm good at drawing the line where emotions are concerned for customers.

Whereas with a boyfriend, that's not the case. Having an emotional connection with the person that you're having sex with definitely changes things.
>>
>>20922684
The one question the was left out of this particular thread.. Sluttiest story?
>>
>>20922735
I was once hired by someone that had been a customer a few times to "entertain" a bachelor party... That's where my 15 guys in one day answer came from.

I was 17 (had a fake ID, all that good shit, and he thought that I was older). The first time that he pulled up to me and my friends, he paid for me and another girl.... Every time that he came back after that, he only went with me.

The last time that he hired me before the party, we spent several hours at a hotel and at the end of it, he mentioned the upcoming event and asked if I worked group events.

I hadn't at that point and I told him as much but said that I would be interested if it paid well... So he made an offer, and I accepted.

He met me on the night of the party outside of a gas station near the corner that he usually found me at and drove me to the party.

I spent the night getting the shit pounded out of me by 15 guys. It didn't end until early the next morning... We all ended up passing out after a while. I woke up surrounded by naked men and covered in jizz and left with a large wad of cash.

I took the bus home that morning and got a LOT of looks. It was fairly obvious what I was... By how I was dressed, my messy hair and makeup, to the cum stains on my clothes and in my hair.

I climbed into my window that morning and showered before joining my family for breakfast.
>>
>>20922783
Calling BS
>>
>>20922811
You can call BS if you want, but it doesn't change the fact that every word is true.
>>
>>20920258
But there's the opposite problem as well: perhaps a woman who has too many sex partners will possibly have some temptation to do stuff behind the husband's back because she feel she deserves more than one man at a time, except that only the husband makes money to use for buying stuff, and the others don't give her anything.
>>
>>20922676
About how many guys have you fucked not for pay?
>>
>>20922838
Somewhere around 40 or so, but that doesn't include the guys that I only gave blowjobs to.

Out of the 30+ pussies that I've eaten, probably about half haven't been for money... Some of them were in threesomes with boyfriends or casual pickups and some were just me and the other girl.

My numbers would undoubtedly be higher if I had kept doing what I did early on... Random men every night.
Since I've had regulars, though, the numbers have stayed down a bit.
>>
>>20922856
So you fucked about 35 to 40 paying customers bareback?
>>
>>20922863
Around that number, yes.
>>
>>20922866
I would really love to know if you are a real chick who is an epic slut or just some guy trolling. Post a picture of your boobs or pussy with the word "Slut" and the date written on it or a piece of paper.
>>
>>20922866
What happened to the 16 year old guy from Summer camp?
>>
>>20922866
How many STD do you have right now? And how many have you had over the years?
>>
>>20921165
Don't move here it sucks. Especially aurora
>>
>>20920544
She said she'd be at firebar sat night. It's in crystal lake.
>>
File: DSC_0410.jpg (202KB, 1249x550px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0410.jpg
202KB, 1249x550px
>>20922881
>>
>>20922946
man nipple
>>
>>20922946
rofl
>>
>>20922883
Beyond calling our parents and making them pick us up early, I'm not sure... His parents and mine met in the parking lot and had a bit of an exchange of words... Them calling me a slut and my parents saying that their older son obviously took advantage of me (pretty much what could be expected), but I don't know of anything happening after that. I never saw him again.
>>
>>20922896
I don't have any... I get tested on a regular basis and only bareback customers that have been regulars for a while.

Sure, there have been a few that I let fuck me bareback that were only one time customers but I got lucky... That was early on, when I was still dumb enough to let the occasional random dump his load in me.
>>
>>20922946
well, i would fuck you too...probably...
>>
>>20922956
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BsCHpp6q1T
>>
>>20922977
I can link to a female voice too .....
>>
>>20922977
man voice brah..
>>
>>20922980
http://vocaroo.com/i/s17L929I5Jmu
>>
>>20922977
Why not just post a proper boobs pic or a pussy pic with that same timestamp piece?
>>
File: DSC_0410 (1).jpg (2MB, 3840x1514px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0410 (1).jpg
2MB, 3840x1514px
>>20923036
>>
>>20923065
Kik?
>>
>>20923065
I can push my tits together like that too, you faggot fucking poser
>>
>>20922783
Did you get aroused typing that?
>>
>>20923092
Yes, I did... Honestly, I get aroused thinking about most of the things that I've done and will do in the future.... I'm not one of those women that regrets the choices that I made that led me to live the life that I now live. I enjoy what I do. Of course there are women that don't enjoy it, that do it because they have to do it to get by...
I could find another job, work 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week and get by perfectly fine on the money that I make from it... But I really have no desire to do so at all.
>>
>>20923106
I have one regular that travels for work and comes through where I live about once every couple of months for a few days at a time.

I stay with him at his hotel during that time... I go out to eat with him, he takes me shopping, and to the occasional business get together. I get dressed up, put on a ring, and he introduces me as his girlfriend when we go out together... And then we go back to his room at night and fuck like crazy.

He's in his 50's and married with 4 kids and uses his time away from home as an opportunity for some fun.

There's another guy that I see about once a week. He's (currently) single, in his 30's, and likes nice, rough sex. He uses me as his outlet for some of his fantasies even when he's in a relationship because most of the women that he becomes involved with aren't interested in the kind of sex that he craves.

I also have a regular with a school girl fetish. I dress up as a cheerleader, naughty school girl, etc. for him when he comes by... He's divorced, also in his 50's, and has a couple of grown children.

And then there are the more "normal" customers... Some married, some not... That just like a good fuck every now and then and pay me well to get it.

I still do the occasional random man as welll.

My life is never boring. :P
>>
>>20923135
Girlfriend should've read as fiancee... We've been doing this for a while and it only recently moved to that stage since a couple of people from said business get togethers started asking when we were going to get engaged.
>>
>>20923135
you should make a blog.
>>
>>20923141
Haha, I could probably write a book.

I make a large sum of my money being discreet, though. Early on, not so much... But now, it's important that the people that see me with these men don't know that I'm a hooker.
That would blow my entire customer base and I'd either have to start over or go back to corners and truck stops.
>>
>>20923151
How does it feel knowing your career path has little longevity?
>>
>>20923151
I have to head out for a while. I need to get ready for an "appointment" this afternoon. :P

The guy that I mentioned above that likes rough sex is coming by in a couple of hours... I'll come back and answer some more questions/tell more stories later. It'll probably either be tomorrow morning because I have an all nighter after him.
>>
>>20923161
I'm fine with it. Like I said, I make good money and I save, save, save. I have a lot in the bank, collecting interest. I've been doing this for about 8 years now and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
>>
>>20923151
A protracted lie might sound like, or even bcome, a reality if repeated enough times, just like you could see the clay pedestal under you suddenly crumble under the increasing weight.
It's a 50/50 chance.
>>
>>20923168
Do you have plans for marriage, children, or do you have hobbies which keep you satisfied and interested over time which offer you entertainment (other than your work)?
>>
>>20923151
>I could probably write a book.
sure why not. wouldn't be the first kind of this book. and most of the time they are selling pretty well...i guess.
>>
>>20923182
I don't have any plans for marriage or children. That's not to say that it'll definitely never happen but the chances are pretty low.

I have hobbies and other things that keep me busy and entertained... I often spend time with friends when I'm not working or, if not with friends, I have no trouble finding something to keep me busy and happy on my own.
>>
>>20923182
>>20923211
I want to add to this.

If I were to meet someone that I could see myself being with long-term, possibly even getting married to... I wouldn't lie to him about my past. It's part of who I am, a large part of my life in general and anyone that is with me long-term deserves to know about this part of my life.

Which is one of the reasons that the chances of it happening are so low.

In regards to kids... I wouldn't want to be a single mother, doing what I do, so that's pretty much out of the question.. Accidents happen, of course, but there are ways to take care of those.
>>
>>Age:
>>Race:
White
>>Location:
Germany
>>Relationship status:
In a ''monogamous,'' relationship.
>>Measurements (with bra size):
161cm, 65kg, 32B.
>>Age lost virginity:
>>Guys fucked:
30+
>>Dicks sucked:
About the same, give a few.
>>Pussies eaten:
>>Guys barebacked:
Almost all of them.
>>Guys fucked your ass:
>>Guys got to shoot cum in your pussy:
>>Most guys fucked in one day:
>>Oldest guy fucked:
>>Fucked a guy outside your race?
Not yet.
>>Fucked or sucked a guy you met online/app?
Yup.
>>Knowingly fucked another girl's boyfriend?
Mmhm.
>>Ever cheated?
Currently cheating.
>>Ever had sex for a gift, money or a favor? Details
First mmf threesome on my 17th birthday. One rich boy and a skinhead - they were filming the entire thing and smoking a cigar as they spitroasted me.
>>Ever had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.? Details
Nope.
>>Losing virginity moment? Details
Awkward anal sex. That's literally it.
>>Most recent slut moment? Details
Stayed at some guys, had sex in the morning, he nutted in me and I left it in there. I left to see my boyfriend just after that, and hours later we were having sex. He thought I was only wetter than usual.
>>Sluttiest thing you want to do next?
Basically what I wrote just up there, because that's p much what's gonna happen tonight/tomorrow night.
>>Contact info?
No. You give me yours, then we'll talk.
>>Post timestamp pic?
Maybe later. Cbf right now.
>>
>>20923278
Kik or Skype would be best. Whatever you prefer.
Riding crops are my all-time favourite.
>>
>>20923292
>funtime1242
Your username doesn't sound promising.
>>
>>20923302
anywhere near berlin?
>>
>>20923273
Kik mrcst8kn
>>
>>20923315
I wish. Closer to Dortmund.
>>
>>20923328
mhmhm, well, doesn't matter. i have a car and i'm kind of travelling aroung germany. maybe we can sort something out.
hit me up if you are interested, so we can chat and shit.
tho, i'll add you tomorrow, going to get hammered now with litres of glühwein.
throwaway skype: alex.schmidt189
>>
>>20923347
Feuerzangenbowle is better. Just saying.
>>
>>20923354
hahahaha, won't deny that.
talk to you later
>>
>>20923328
Replying from main page. I haven't read the other comments ITT. I'm from Bochum. Feel free to leave contact info. Will check soc after work.
>>
File: timthumb.php.jpg (37KB, 630x440px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.php.jpg
37KB, 630x440px
Be honest, would any of you femanons cuck a boyfriend if it were a fantasy of his?

This is the one fantasy I have that I've never mentioned to any ex.
>>
>>20923513
Fuck yes. I'd love to do this. Have talked about it a little with my boyfriend but not sure how into it he is.
>>
>>20923611
Lucky. I've never encountered a girl in to it to be honest m
>>
Everyone is this thread should be beheaded.

Where the fuck is ISIS when you need them?
>>
File: 1418244817693.jpg (49KB, 317x293px) Image search: [Google]
1418244817693.jpg
49KB, 317x293px
>>20918383

SHALOM! Monogamy is for stupid goyim who are still brainwashed by the patriarchy. Good goy women realize that the word "slut" is simply the morals of a man applied to a woman; it's a worthless social construct conjured up by amoral schmucks who want to subjugate women!

Be sure to make many mulatto babies in the future! Multiculturalism and race mixing is healthy! NICE GOY GOOD GOY.
>>
>>20923649
I've never met a guy into it. I'm trying to persuade my boy by telling him I'll have a threesome with him and another girl if he'll have a threesome with me and another guy, where I'm allowed to fuck the guy while he watches.
>>
>>20923705
How old are you?
>>
>>20923681
So...that must include you then, right?
>>
>>20923328
Iserlohn reporting in
>>
>>20923716
>>
Indian girl here again, ama
>>
>>20923733
You got a throwaway email anon?
>>
>>20922457
Like central south
>>
>>20923737
What have you been up to
>>
>>20923749
Nothing. Sleep and stuff
>>
>>20923757
Cool. Any thing fun lined up?
>>
>>20923747
I lived in Bangalore for a while. Definitely not a good place for hook ups. It seemed like every girl is either married or almost married/promised to someone.

Some colleagues managed to get an indian gf though. I dont know if their fam. knew about that.
>>
>>20923705
Why don't you visit a swinger club? You get a dude, he gets a girl, and both of you can watch each other.
>>
>>20923779
I'd be well up for that, or for a foursome with another couple, but he's less adventurous.
>>
>>20923790
Why do you think you can convince him that way? You want to have sex with another guy while humiliating him, but he can't humiliate you while he screws another girl? If he isn't adventurous, there is nothing you can do, other than respect his choices.
And tread lightly otherwise he will resent you pretty soon if you insist and will then break up with no remorse.
>>
>>20923819
I'm happy to watch him screw another girl if he wants. He's admitted he'd quite like a threesome with another girl (well, he is a straight male), but just that he wouldn't really enjoy watching me fuck another guy.
>>
>>20923826
come on, just cheat on him. it'll be fun
>>
File: daaapinkdo.jpg (67KB, 528x643px) Image search: [Google]
daaapinkdo.jpg
67KB, 528x643px
>Age:
>Race:
Caucasian
>Location:
United States
>Relationship status:
Taken
>Age lost virginity:
>Guys fucked:
20 something
>Dicks sucked:
30 something
>Pussies eaten
10:
>Guys barebacked:
about 15
>Guys fucked your ass:
maybe 10
about 10
>Oldest guy fucked:
Yup
Tinder
Yup five times
>Ever cheated?
Plenty
Fucked a guy in a gas station for twenty bucks
Fucked my best friends dad aswell as my boyfriends brother
Nothing to much great. Just me and a dude from school
Gave a bj to a neighbor in a car at night. Hes married.
Get fucked in parents bed
>>
>>20923850

Can you give more details on the 68 year old and the gas station $20 fuck?
>>
>>20923850
tits?
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 620x620px
>>20918257
>Age:19
>>Race:Filipino/Hispanic
>>Location:California
>>Relationship status:taken
>>Measurements (with bra size): 32b, pants size 00 , 5'0 tall, 113 lbs
>>Age lost virginity:13
>>Guys fucked:17
>>Dicks sucked:20
>>Pussies eaten:0
>>Guys barebacked:10
>>Guys fucked your ass:3
>>Guys got to shoot cum in your pussy:3
>>Most guys fucked in one day:5
>>Oldest guy fucked:35
>>Fucked a guy outside your race?white guys
>>Fucked or sucked a guy you met online/app?only once
>>Knowingly fucked another girl's boyfriend?5 times
>>Ever cheated?yes
>>Ever had sex for a gift, money or a favor? Details i have done some porn shoots for 1,500$-3,000
>>Ever had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.? Details no :(
>>Losing virginity moment? It was my neighbor and I was really horny and mad that I was still a virgin so I told him to come over and fuck me so , I rode him and we had pretty basic boring first time sex lol
>>Most recent slut moment? I sucked cock on live cam and I came and had a load of cum busted all over me , then I took it up the ass
>>Sluttiest thing you want to do next?hardcore gang bang with blonde haired blue eyed white guys lol
>>Contact info? Omg no lol
>>Post timestamp pic it's from last week when I did the live cam thing
>>
>>20923930
I'm blonde and blue. First in line
>>
>>20923942
I just love the aryan race
>>
>>20923273
>>
>>20923968
Lol we love you
>>
>>20923990
Lol it's so hard to just find a group of them like where is nazi Germany when you need it
>>
>>20923930
Nice
>>
>>20924005
I'm sure it is. I can only help with one
>>
>>20923845
nah, it'd be no fun if he wasn't watching
>>
>>20923086

I could shave my ass and put a bra on it and have it look better than that shit, 8/8 b8
>>
glorious face.
>>
>>20923850
>>20923850
What a face :-)
>>
kik hash_dj
In germany. How about meet up?
>>
>>20924005
Here I am. 100% Masterrace. not really lol. brown hair n eyes
>>
any sluts have advice on finding a minimum of two good looking guys to fuck at the same time? I'm not bad looking myself, It's just, the only guys I know who would be willing to do that are really not my type, so it would kinda defeat the purpose..
>>
>>20924005
first: lets have a try in germany?

second: you should consider to make a little research about that "aryan race" thing..you might be surprised...
>>
File: DSC_0248.jpg (1MB, 2464x1632px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0248.jpg
1MB, 2464x1632px
>Age: 22
>Race: white
>Location: NY
>Relationship status: complicated
>Measurements (with bra size): 5'6" 120lbs 34B+ (just got pregnant so they're getting bigger)
>Age lost virginity: 15
>Guys fucked: 14?
>Dicks sucked: 12
>Pussies eaten: 1
>Guys barebacked: 6
>Guys fucked your ass: 2
>Guys got to shoot cum in your pussy: 4
>Most guys fucked in one day: 2
>Oldest guy fucked: 50-something?
>Fucked a guy outside your race? do Jews count? (best dick I've ever had were Jews..)
>Fucked or sucked a guy you met online/app? That's usually how it goes (socially inept)
>Knowingly fucked another girl's boyfriend? once
>Ever cheated? no
>Ever had sex for a gift, money or a favor? I hooked up with a dom/slave couple off some sugar daddy website and he had me fist her and bought me a fancy vibrator and sent me home with $200
>Ever had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.? Nope, just fucked some coworkers..
>Losing virginity moment? I got with my friend's brother (who was 20 at the time and in the Navy) while he was on leave for a holiday, we were fooling around locked in his sister's room when I gave my first blowjob (nailed it) and then he got on top and we had sex, I had really bad pain in my lower abdomen after the first couple times we did it, but even now sex still stretches my pussy sometimes even to the point of splitting and bleeding. It's a blessing and a curse, I've never fucked a guy who didn't comment on how tight I am.
>Most recent slut moment? I have a friend who at first used to just sell me weed and smoke me up occasionally, but at some point I started blowing him, but he has a huge dick and I'd have a sore throat after having him facefuck me for too long, and one day he just pulled off my shorts, bent me over and started fucking me right on the back porch in full view of all the neighbor's windows. We continued to fuck on the porch/in his car until I got a boyfriend..
>Sluttiest thing you want to do next? fucked in both my pussy and face (at least)
>>
>>20923737
>ama
I'm in Lisle/Naperville, want to meet up?
>>
>>20923737
Missed ya! Welcome back ;)
>>
File: 1347986520227.gif (29KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
1347986520227.gif
29KB, 428x500px
>>20923684
Agreed rabbi shekelberg, why she is such a good progressive and sexually liberated goy!, all thanks to our cultural marxism and jewish dominated media!
>>20918383
I really hope you re evaluate your life you worthless degenerate. Think of how proud your parents would be to see their daughter sandwiched between a bunch of smelly niggers. If your not gonna change your ways then just keep it up, eventually you will be culturally enriched by tyrone and stabbed to death over a crack rock, a fate you most defiantly deserve. You are a shame to the white race.
>>
>>20924786
You seem jealous that you didn't get to touch her.
No worries, I am too.
>>
>>20924794
top kek, white knighting in a slut thread won't get you laid you pathetic cuck. Jealous I didn't get to fuck a race trader whore who most certainly is disease riddled? nah, some of us are able to think beyond "Muh Dick!", and realize the consequences that come with fucking an unstable moron like this.
>>
>>20924810
Doing what you're doing is not getting you anywhere either. Hypocricy at it's finest.
>>
This thread is full of dudes. 99% almost every "woman" posting in here is a neckbeard guy.
>>
>>20922934
So is anyone else going to firebar tomorrow? we should make a meetup out of it and hopefully she'll be down for a few in a row.
>>
>>20924916
>>
>>20924827
this
>>
>>20922783
>I climbed into my window that morning and showered before joining my family for breakfast.
hehe
>>
>>20922783
wow, you have some shitty parents. I will never be this careless with my children
>>
>>20920089
>>20919662
I wonder if anything actually came of it though.
>>
Just read all of this girl's comments (>>20922676). Are most things in these threads this crazy and over the top?
>>
>>20924756
Where in NY are you?
>>
>>20921434
>https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1388/27/1388272193219.png
>>20921434
>uses pic pic plastered across 4chan

yeah definitely legit.
>>
File: 4.jpg (33KB, 306x333px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
33KB, 306x333px
I'm a guy but I'm doing it anyway because you can't tell me what to do

>Age:
>Race:
whitey
>Location:
Wisconsin
>Relationship status:
in relationship of 7 years
I dunno. my girlfriend's 32A is a little snug.
>Age lost virginity:
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
>Pussies eaten:
>Guys barebacked:
>Guys fucked your ass:
>Oldest guy fucked:
n/a
no
no
no
>Ever cheated?
no
no
>Ever had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.?
no
>Losing virginity moment?
we were watching Monsters Inc. when she apparently got bored, whipped my dick out and hopped on it.
I asked my boss if he wanted to make out today. he didn't.
go masturbate to something weird
>Contact info?
lol no
>Post timestamp pic?
lol no

#yolo
>>
>>20923273
Snapchat: andresmma
>>
>>20923273
kik: slocity805
>>
>>20923930
I'd love to talk with you more on kik: hajimemazime
>>
>>20924756
Youre pregnant? How far along?!
>>
>>20925454
I wouldn't even attempt to deny this. They definitely were shitty parents.
>>
This is around the time the UK sluts get on this thread. Yay!
>>
>>20923273
mattiebofattie
>>
>Age:
>Race:
white
>Location:
US
>Relationship status:
married
4'11" 98 lbs 32/22/26 30Acup
>Age lost virginity:
really young
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
>Pussies eaten:
>Guys barebacked:
>Guys fucked your ass:
0 :(
>Oldest guy fucked:
no
no
yes
>Ever cheated?
kind of
yes for a gift all the time
no because I wanted to, I was molested
see above I guess. the first time i actually wanted it tho was really good I had on a skirt and he let me be on top and go slow I was 13
caming here
find a girl to bring home maybe
>Contact info?
no
>Post timestamp pic?
>>
>>20928091
You're short, I like den short. :D what sexual act do you enjoy to preform the most? And which act gets you off the most?
>>
>>20928100
being submissive, I really like giving head and getting face fucked. rough sex if a big turn on. really anything that pleases my dom
>>
>>20928091
So you have sex with your husband for gifts? lmao
>>
>>20928106
Rough sex is the best in my book too. The harder the better
>>
>>20928123
well sometimes I mean I'm his he can have me when ever he likes but I try to do special things for his
>>
>>20928133
for the most part yes. I like rape play and stuff a lot
>>
>>20928140
Hwat, post a pic?
>>
>>20928091
Kitty, how are you?
>>
>>20928149
people will know me
>>
File: IMG_20141208_120927.jpg (127KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141208_120927.jpg
127KB, 640x480px
>>20928152
dam lol see ok . I'm good really board
>>
>>20928157
Sorry for blowing your cover, but fuck you're cute.
>>
>>20928157
Lol shit I do know you from the 25+ said I was going to sleep......guess what
>>
>>20928168
its OK everyone knows its me my spelling is a dead give away.
>>
>>20928168
You can say that again anon
>>
>>20928157
You have the best small tits. I'm actually a big big boob lover but I just want to pin you down and titfuck you until I come all over them.
>>
File: IMG_20141208_121128.jpg (125KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141208_121128.jpg
125KB, 640x480px
>>20928170
hi ;)
>>20928177
I wish they were biger
>>
>>20928199
Ass and pussy pls
>>
>>20928199
pfft id still cum all over them
>>
>>20928199
Haha... I have seen you on other threads. I thought you would be a more slutty chick.
>>
>>20928199
:D hi and he's right those are great tits, and you like it rough, wif rape play. Too prefect, you can make a mans knees shake.
>>
>>20928199
Do you have a size preference with dicks?
>>
File: IMG_20141208_123812.jpg (83KB, 480x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141208_123812.jpg
83KB, 480x549px
>>20928204
k
>>20928209
nope only on here lol
>>
>>20928199
They're perfect.

>>20928209
To me slutty is a state of mind, not a number, one of the sexiest girls and best fucks I've had was a virgin when we met.
>>
>>20928216
Gosh the things I would do!!!
>>
>>20928216
Doggie style and spread
>>
>>20928221
No way nothing but deep penetration and cowgirl for her
>>
>>20928216
So, who took your virginity?
>>
File: IMG_20141208_131052.jpg (125KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141208_131052.jpg
125KB, 640x480px
>>20928215
big but not huge like 7" or 8 I guess.
>>20928217
>>20928218

thanks
>>20928221
>>
>>20928230
a guy who baby sat me when I was a kid I don't count that tho. so my husband when I was 13 when we first started dating
>>
>>20928234
Finger that pussy
>>
>>20928234

You have posted your husbands cock on here and he is 5.5" to 6" at best and he has a thin one.

Show me that anus. I have seen it before but i like it when you gape it.
>>
>>20928240
what happened... how did it happened with sitter
>>
>>20928243
I'm not taking these right now sorry its like 4am lol if yal don't want old pics I can stop tho sorry
>>20928245
iv never posted his cock I don't even have any pictures he doesn't let me :( he's like just under 7" he's perfect.
>>
>>20928234
Very nice dress! haha
>>
>>20928248

She said that didn't count so it was clearly rape/child abuse. GTFO pedo.
>>
>>20928248
yah it was this guy who lived by me and watched me he was like 17 I think. he messed around with me and eventually had sex with me I was a little kid
>>
>>20928249
Any pics of you with your husband?
>>
>>20928249

You have, unless it was someone else penis next to your face and you said it was his. It was awhile ago after the bunches thread but beofre the meltdown. unless he posts your pics as well but you were taking requests. Either way that dick was either not fully hard or under 7 by quite a bit.
>>
>>20928251
yah I feel weird talking about it when people know its me
>>
>>20928260

The only reason why someone would ask you a question like that is because they would get off to any reply you might give, so it is best not to reply to such a person.
>>
File: IMG_20141208_124050.jpg (121KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141208_124050.jpg
121KB, 640x480px
>>20928256
o are u talking about the pic where he's tea having me lol. that's so old I don't have it any more. I dont think he was really hard I know what his dicks like trust me lol
>>
>>20928260
I dont mind your old pics
>>
>>20928260
You have had threesomes before with your husband and other girls?
>>
>>20928265
*tea bagging lol
>>
>>20928263
o shit its retard to the rescue
questions can be asked and they choose to answer 4chan you fag
>>
>>20928265

Yeah that is the one.

Anyway I am not that bothered about his cock but I like your body. Hold your pussy open or show me your butthole.
>>
>>20928268
yes a few I didn't like it the first time was jelly. but I'm a good wife and its hot having another chick to play with.
>>
>>20928265
Just wondering, I would love to see your "oh" face. Thought you would have something like that. You look felixaeble!
>>
>>20928273

OK pedo but by that logic I can also point out you and your mate are creepy pedo's for showing an interest.

So basically, get fucked.
>>
File: CAM06464.jpg (260KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
CAM06464.jpg
260KB, 2048x1536px
>>20928274
>>
>>20928265
Are you on good terms with your father and mother?
>>
>>20928283

Thank you. I love that ass.

x
>>
>>20928283
You've never had a guy blow his load in you? That is sad :(
>>
File: IMG_20141208_122544.jpg (119KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141208_122544.jpg
119KB, 640x480px
>>20928277
no I wish he's not in to being taped tho. and yep very bendy
>>
>>20928295
No matter these are still great :D
>>
>>20928284
mom yes dad no
>>20928289
I know :(((( I want to know what it feels like so bad I mean I swallow and my husbands came in my ass before that felt really good
>>
>>20928305

Why doesn't he just get a vasectomy if he doesn't want another kid.
>>
>>20928306
don't say such a horrible thing thats so ahh idk just wrong. he should keep himself just like he is
>>
>>20928305
I feel for you :c . I love to shot a big load in a girl, leave my dick in there for a min until it's hard again and start right back up again. Super fun times. If you don't mind why won't he cum in you? And can we have more boon pics? I'm a big fan of your tattoo and chest area c:
>>
File: IMG_20141209_190712.jpg (72KB, 480x557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141209_190712.jpg
72KB, 480x557px
>>20928312
ahh that's so hot I would die.
and yah he doesn't want knock me up so he just pulls out.
>>
>>20928316
I here that, and yes it is super hot and fun. I love the way my messy cock feels in a pussy when it starts to get bigger.
>>
>>20928316
Damn, I wish you were my play thing.
>>
>>20928316
And really thanks for all the pics and stories. You are beyond awesome!!! :3
>>
File: 1417635653409.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1417635653409.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>20928318
I bet it feels really nice
>>20928321
well at least u get to look
>>
>>20928323
do you ever do stuff on skype
>>
File: 1417634281834.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1417634281834.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>20928327
na I only hang out on here
>>20928322
no problem I'm really board anyways
>>
>>20928323
I wish I could find another girl that is into it. I've only been with the one, drove her crazy, any pics of you playing with your pussy? And how do you get yourself off?
>>
>>20928330
Always boring where I'm at too.
>>
>>20928157
nice eye of horus btw
>>
>>20928330
Oh gwad that face you're making! O-O
>>
>>20923930
>ussies eaten:0
>>>Guys barebacked:10
>>>Guys fucked your ass:3
>>>Guys got to shoot cum in your pussy:3
>>>Most guys fucked in one day:5
>>>Oldest guy fucked:35
>>>Fucked a guy outside your race?white guys
>>>Fucked or sucked a guy you met online/app?only once
>>>Knowingly fucked another girl's boyfriend?5 times
>>>Ever cheated?yes
>>>Ever had sex for a gift, money or a favor? Details i have done some porn shoots for 1,500$-3,000
>>>Ever had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.? Details no :(
>>>Losing virginity moment? It was my neighbor and I was really horny and mad that I was still a virgin so I told him to come over and fuck me so , I rode him and we had pretty basic boring first time sex lol
>>>Most recent slut moment? I sucked cock on live cam and I came and had a load of cum busted all over me , then I took it up the ass
>>>Sluttiest thing you want to do next?hardcore gang bang with blonde haired blue eyed white guys lol
>>>Contact info? Omg no lol
>>>Post timestamp pic it's from last week when I did the live cam thing
you stay in SD?
>>
File: CAM06417.jpg (272KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
CAM06417.jpg
272KB, 2048x1536px
>>20928331
yah I really have a thing about it I want to so bad
>>20928339
thanks
>>
>>20928348
Do you cam on Skype or somewhere else for men to watch you live on video while fapping?
>>
File: IMG_20141130_163824.jpg (120KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141130_163824.jpg
120KB, 640x480px
>>20928340
>>
>>20928348
So do I, whenever I think about sex that's the first thing I want to do. The 2nd time I cum is always the hardest.
>>
>>20928359
iv made some megas iv posted in sma. I don't post on any other sits tho
>>
>>20928362
Oh my yes! Yes! Such a dirty little girl, I could totally talk to you about this very day and be a happy man.
>>
File: IMG_20141208_125745.jpg (114KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141208_125745.jpg
114KB, 640x480px
>>20928367
yes I just love cum in general so I know I'd love getting busted in
>>
>>20928362
do you like fucking for a long time or quickies?
>>
>>20928380
I like any kind as much as I can get I think something is wrong with me really.
>>
>>20928379
Your pussy looks so tight, to blow a load in it would be a life goal. I would cum buckets for sure.
>>
>>20928383
I know my sex drive it off the charts, I wouldn't say anything is worng with you though. You sound ideal to me.
>>
File: CAM06459.jpg (402KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
CAM06459.jpg
402KB, 2048x1536px
>>20928385
thanks I think I'm pretty tight
>>
>>20928390
no it gets anoying having a girl falow u around and be on ur nuts all the time. I can't help myself tho
>>
>>20928400
It looks like it. I would love to do some tributes for you sometime. I Would now but I'm nowhere near a printer :c
>>
>>20928403
No way, it would be the best. The only downfall would be I wouldn't know when to stop :)
>>
File: CAM06473.jpg (293KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
CAM06473.jpg
293KB, 2048x1536px
>>20928407
that be really hot iv posted in tribute threads before
>>20928412
idk I'm a little nympho
>>
>>20928418
I can do some tributes if you love the cum that much
>>
>>20928418
yea id cum on a pic of ur tits with ur tongue out
>>
>>20928418
I do know and the only women I go for are little nymphos. Anyway I could contact you or you me and I'll send you all the tributes you'd like!
>>
File: CAM06501.jpg (479KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CAM06501.jpg
479KB, 1536x2048px
>>20928421
I love cum :D if you'd like to that be very hot>>20928425
>>
>>20928429
As you wish ma'am

>>20928428
I second this
>>
>>20928429
Gwad you're so dirty and hot!!!
>>
>>20928429
I look ugly lol o well
>>
>>20928437
Nah
>>
>>20928437
Ugly? Excuse me? I'd love to facefuck you, move on to your pussy and shoot my load all the way in. You're perfection.
>>
>>20928437
u got any others ive cum on that one before for u
>>
>>20928437
U iz 10/10 goddess bby
>>
>>20928429
Btw I've saved all the pics you've posted, and I'll be sure to come on all of them!
>>
File: IMG_20141209_190340.jpg (80KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141209_190340.jpg
80KB, 640x480px
>>20928439
thsnks
>>20928440
geez that's sexy I look rough tho lol its OK its a slutty look
>>20928441
mm thank yoy
>>
>>20928452
that's a lot thank you ;)
>>
>>20928470
You're so hot I couldn't help it, plus you're stories make my dick swell. If you don't have a kik you should make one and add me, I'll get my first tributes to you later on today! mattiebofattie
>>
>>20928462
Can I just take that underwear off and fill up your pussy with some warm cum? I know you're craving for it ;) Where do we send tributes to?
>>
>>20928470
Trust me it's np :)
>>
>>20928462
Do you dress conservatively in real life?
>>
File: IMG_20141211_124558.jpg (111KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141211_124558.jpg
111KB, 640x480px
>>20928484
I where a lot of dresses this is a normal outfit
>>
>>20928481
>>20928479
[email protected] if you guys don't mind
>>
>>20927024

>#yolo

You must live a fascinating life.
>>
>>20928499
For you babe no, I will need some more picks though. C:
>>
>>20928499
Np*
>>
>>20928492
Looking good. Looks more on the conservative side.

Guys hit on you a lot when you dress like that and ask for your number?

Does hubby know you post nude pics on the Internet?
>>
File: IMG_20141210_164620.jpg (69KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141210_164620.jpg
69KB, 480x640px
>>20928510
its sexy but not sluty. like cute sexy and yah I do some I'm really shy IRL and yah he dose lol
>>
>>20928516
can you post a pic of your husband here?
>>
>>20928520
no not aloud to why
>>
>>20928521
simple curiosity dear.
>>
>>20928516
The stuff you wear makes me want you even more.
>>
>>20928516
Other than your husband, who were the other two guys you gave head too?

And being so petite, is it difficult for you to find sexy outfits and especially lingerie? What size do you wear in like a lingerie set or teddy?
>>
File: IMG_20141219_182137.jpg (104KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141219_182137.jpg
104KB, 640x480px
>>20928529
OK
>>20928533
thanks
>>20928536
two of his friends he told e to blow.
and I were like small and x small in everything. I sow that makes things easier I can ulter things that dont fit
>>
>>20928539
Can you show me some more pictures in lingerie?
>>
>>20928540
I don't have any I'll have to take some
>>
>>20928554
When would you be up for that? I would love to see your body in some lingerie to tribute to that ;)
>>
>>20928557
probably not for a bit it's hard to find time during the holidays
>>
>>20928564
We'll be checking your mail box soon I'll have those tributes heading your way in no time
>>
>>20928564
Stick around here, I'll recognize you whenever you do. Do you got some older ones left of your body you feel like posting?
>>
>>20928539
Would you fuck a guy if your hubby told you to do so? What won't you do sexually if your hubby asked?
>>
>>20923273
if you come back and see this, message me on kik: 0456310.
>>
>>20928569
yes I'd do anything he asked. I kind of wanted his one friend to fuck me. the first time I cried and was really embarrassed but the other time his friend wanted me really bad he asked if he could fuck me. my husband said no tho. but yah I'd do any thing he asked me to.
>>
>>20928462
fuuuck, i wish i wasn't so brutally hungover...
would love to bust a nut to you.
>>
>>20928575
Are there any limits for you?
>>
>>20928305
Do you behave like a slut because you would like to rebel against your father?
>>
>>20928581
no I'd do anything he wanted even if I didn't want to even if it hurt if he asks I'll do it
>>
>>20928575
He lost a bet or something, why did he tell you to blow his friends?
>>
>>20929018
Because he thought it be hot to give me out like a party favor. he knows I'm a good obedient girl.and would do it. i dressed up sluty and brought them drinks then gave them head and let them tuch all over me
>>
>>20929036
fuck, i love your stories.
>>
>>20927485
Hey

If one were to get your services, where should one look into?
>>
>>20929068
Aw thanks is fun talking about the sluty things iv done
>>
>>20929096
You have given head to those friends more than once each?
>>
>>20929096
and it's fun to read them, hehe
you have any fetishes of your own?
>>
>>20929107
yes a few times he said he likes watching me be whory that he knows i do it cuz he says so but that he knows i like it cuz I'm a slut and want dick lol
>>20929103
yes i have a big thing for getting knocked up and i like age play. i like being little
>>
>>20923684
>>20924786
I'm not sure whether I should laugh or cry...
>>
>>20929118
fucking sexy.
would fuck you all day/10
>>
>>20918257

>Age:
>Race:
White
>Location:
NY
>Relationship status:
Single
38B
>Age lost virginity:
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
>Pussies eaten:
>Guys barebacked:
>Guys fucked your ass:
>Oldest guy fucked:
Ew, no.
yes, who doesn't?
Yes, three times.
>Ever cheated?
a few times
Money and to avoid getting fired, twice.
Boss for raise and avoid getting fired. Teacher for good grades.
It was in a back of a car.
Bareback next to christmas tree in public
Anal in a church.
>Contact info?
>Post timestamp pic
>>
>>20929118
Jesus fuck. You got skype?
>>
>>20929128
Yah that's just the ones that i like and he doesn't. i like a tun of stuff tho I'm into like everything. Bondage, humiliation, breath play, the list goes on for ever lol
>>
>>20929154
>Anal in a church.
lel.
>>20929178
nghh, what would i give to find a girl like you. just thinking about the fun i would have with you gets me hard.
>>
>>20929154
Are you the top half or the bottom half in the picture? lmao
>>
>>20929201
Ooo my husband used to work society and did walk throughs at a few churches each night. he fucked me n two of then and had me suck him off n bent me over n fucked I'm in the ass over a pew lol hot as fuck. i loved going n ride alongs
>>
How many girls have eaten a dude's butthole?
>>
>>20929223
ok, that's hot
you like beeing fucked in public places?
>>
>>20929283
Yah like giving hand jobs at restoronts or head at the movies. sneeking off to fuck in a stores bathroom or having sex in the car in the parking lot.
>>
>>20929217

It's a mirror you neckbeard.
>>
>>20928157
You have killer cleavage in that pic, makes me wish I could slide by dick between those. Very nice.
>>
>>20929321
Small tits but i know how to make them look good thanks :)
>>
>>20929340
One of my exes gave me a fetish for tittyfucking small-chested girls, so that's a good thing.
>>
>>20929361
Id like them bigger but small pirky ones are nice to
>>
>>20929378
I like them both ways. Do you have any other extra cleavagy pics?
>>
File: IMG_20141210_114911.jpg (126KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141210_114911.jpg
126KB, 640x480px
>>20929387
>>
>>20929378
Do you want spelling lessons kitty?
>>
>>20929412
no I'm dyslexic I had problems allthrough school I'm knof of dumb :c
>>
>>20929407
Damn you are beautiful,wish you were mine...but you dont :(
>>
>>20929407
More, please.
>>
>>20928216
The thigh highs are doing things to me.
>>
File: IMG_20141208_121014.jpg (111KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141208_121014.jpg
111KB, 640x480px
>>20929452
no those are tight there just pulled down
>>20929439
im sorry
>>
>>20929464
Regardless, looked really good on you. Maybe more pictures like that?
>>
File: IMG_20141208_122556.jpg (119KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141208_122556.jpg
119KB, 640x480px
>>20929510
>>
>Age:
>Race:
Caucasian
>Location:
Australia
>Relationship status:
Married
14D size 10
>Age lost virginity:
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
>Pussies eaten:
>Guys barebacked:
>Guys fucked your ass:
>Oldest guy fucked:
Yeah
Yeah
Yep
>Ever cheated?
Kinda
Nope
Nope
16 with boyfriend in my room hiding from Parents
Invited another girl over to fuck in front of my Husband
3 or 4 guys and me, be surrounded by cocks
>Contact info?
Nope ;)
>>
>>20929767
>Caucasian
What other race have you fucked?
>>
>>20929767
How did you "kinda" cheated?
>>
>>20929841
1 x Black and 1 x Asian

>>20929855
Well me and my partner are in a open/swinger type relationship on and off, with some ground rules about no friends, which I have broken a couple of times now
>>
>>20929898
When you say Black do you mean Aboriginal Australian or like African American?
>>
>>20929943
Well not African American but of african descent in Australia...

Definitely not an aboriginal
>>
>>20929898
Does he know you are breaking the rules? Have you stopped fucking his friends? lol
>>
>>20929992
I did tell him after both times, and he has been OK with it. Its only a very occasional thing and only happens when Im drunk and hes away for work so who knows if I will again ;)
>>
You should include a question like:

Did you have a Father figure present in your childhood?
>>
>>20930009
>>20930009
Is he cool with these friends that fucked you?
>>
>>20930297
Well it was originally a no go area, then i goofed with one, took me a while to admit that but he was generally OK with it. The next time he was better again. He is still friends with both, as am I
>>
>>20929767
pic?
>>
>>20923273
add me then, 21/m from the netherlands
woodbrick
>>
>>20923850
You know, i could be ready anytime
>>
Indian girl here again.
Sup
>>
>>20923930
where in cali you located? looking for some fun?
>>
>>20932056
Can you take a timestamp pic with "Slut Thread" written on it?
>>
File: IMG_0627.jpg (58KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0627.jpg
58KB, 800x600px
>>20918257
seems like the right thread to ask... whats the general opinion on gloryholes, as in risk factor vs reward. I love cum and giving bjs but don't usually go much further than that because im worried about stds and getting knocked up and I hate condoms (always irritate me)

So I've been fantasising about going to a gloryhole for ages, watching those gloryhole swallow vids get me super horny and I'm really really tempted to go do it... but what am I potentially risking really, nothing tooooooo terribly awful right? I'd be safe in a booth, could easy refuse anything that looked unhealthy...

Tell me why I should be making this happen ><
>Age: 26
>Race: white
>Location: NZ
>Relationship status: live in, but open
>Measurements (with bra size): size 10 (kiwi, so like.. 8 US? not sure..), bra 8c (again not sure what that is in US)
>Age lost virginity: 17
>Guys fucked: 12 or so.. a couple more if you count really brief and shallow penetration
>Dicks sucked: over 40
>Pussies eaten: 0
>Guys barebacked: 2
>Guys fucked your ass: 5
>Guys got to shoot cum in your pussy: 2
>Most guys fucked in one day: 2
>Oldest guy fucked: 55ish
>Fucked a guy outside your race? not fucked, sucked yes
>Fucked or sucked a guy you met online/app? yes, mostly sucked
>Knowingly fucked another girl's boyfriend? not like on purpose but yes
>Ever cheated? yes
>Ever had sex for a gift, money or a favor? Details a few times sucked dick for $50, again tinder
>Ever had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.? Details no
>Losing virginity moment? Details guy i knew from online game was visiting NZ staying in a hotel, went and stayed with him for 3 days... fucked 3-5 times a day every day... was fucking sore and I was a mess after but I'd promised it to him and it'd been planned for ages
>Most recent slut moment? Details met a guy on my lunch break at work and sucked him off in a park
>Sluttiest thing you want to do next? gloryhole... really want several loads at once
>>
>>20932859
of course its risque you little fucking slut. you know that. and it turns you on. i'd happily cum down your slut throat right now anonymously. should some more of that bald pussy
>>
>>20932056

prove you're a little rebellious indian slut willing to get naked for me and others.
>>
>>20932859
>could easy refuse anything that looked unhealthy..

If they have an STD there's a really good chance you won't know just by looking.
>>
File: hithurr.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
hithurr.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
>Age:
>Race:
Filipina / Latina
>Location:
SoCal
>Relationship status:
Taken
42C
>Age lost virginity:
>Guys fucked:
15? 17?
>Dicks sucked:
10+
>Pussies eaten:
>Guys barebacked:
>Guys fucked your ass:
4 or 5
>Oldest guy fucked:
25?
I've mostly fucked white guys but there's one or two mexicans in there. ;P Only because that's the way it's played out, not because I wouldn't screw a certain race.
Plenty! I think meeting via the web makes things easier.
One time, yeah.
>Ever cheated?
Nope.
I have not done this.
Nope.
Forcefully penetrated.
Fucked a guy in my bed (whom I met on the internet) & then fucked my boyfriend in the other room while first boy slept in our bed. :p
Find someone who's willing to be our fuck buddy. Someone who's down to rail me while my boyfriend works in the other room (he works from home most days) and then sometimes tag team me together! Someone who's bi would also be pretty cool. Not open to females.
>Contact info?
kik : prettyxplump
>>
>>20933077
thats main concern.

escalating fantasy is to be locked into a booth and not allowed out until i've swallowed enough loads... or restrained on my knees in a porn store with same condition... mmmm
>>
>>20933187
Something similar can actually be set up. I've set it up about four different times. Though it's less about locking you in somewhere, and more about having you bound.
>>
File: bound-in-kneeling-position.jpg (61KB, 470x709px) Image search: [Google]
bound-in-kneeling-position.jpg
61KB, 470x709px
>>20933207
do elaborate
>>
>>20933262
I sent one girl to an address she'd never been before. She was told to knock three times. Once she heard three knocks back, she was to blindfold herself, gag herself, and tie her hands behind her back. Then she was to kick on the door three times.

She got pulled inside and fucked by an unknown number of guys (to her). She didn't think any of them used condoms (they didn't) and knew for sure at least a few came in her. She had no idea how long it was until afterwards (3 hours). After they were done with her, they untied her hands and kicked her out (still mostly naked, covered and dripping cum). They shut the door before she could even remove the blindfold.

A few other girls I had do something similar, except they were to wait in a men's bathroom. One brought handcuffs and left the key on the other side of the bathroom, and handcuffed her hands through a urinal water pipe. One just brought zip ties. One brought rope. Anyways, all of them had to wait until someone else freed them, and in the meantime they got used quite a bit.
>>
>>20933304
oh god that's hot... i'd love to try work out a way to do that and like... not get killed or maimed
>>
>>20933304
I have to say, all of those sound incredibly fun.
>>
>>20933313
You won't get either. Guys just want to fuck, not hurt you. Never had a problem yet. Worst case was guys being rough, but so far... everyone has enjoyed that, lol.

Email me. [email protected]
>>
>Age:
>Race:
White
>Location:
US
>Relationship status:
Single
44"-35"-44", 34DDD
>Age lost virginity:
13 with a girl, 18 with a guy
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
>Pussies eaten:
>Guys barebacked:
>Guys fucked your ass:
>Oldest guy fucked:
only 4 years older than me
I have only fucked one white guy
all of them
Sorta
>Ever cheated?
No
Sort of. I was in a relationship at one point where the only reason I was still with him was because he was buying my groceries/paying my rent
No, but I plan to take advantage of the opportunity as soon as it presents itself
Awkward and cold and scary. We were outside at a park.
Met a girl online, she and her boyfriend wanted a threesome. Met them a week after talking to her, fucked them, haven't spoken to them since. This was about a month ago.
I want to find someone local who will help push my degradation to new lows. I've been looking on Craigslist for a few weeks now.
>Contact info? Post timestamp pic?
no
>>
>>20933399
What's "local"?
>>
>>20933434
cali
>>
>>20933524
That should be very easy to find.
>>
>>20933571
it should be. but I'm in a rural-ish part of CA. and I want the guy to be genuinely interested in fucking me up, not just do it because he thinks it's what I want and he wants to get his dick wet.

captcha: uperv
>>
>>20933588
That sounds... very fun. I'm interested in doing this remotely. So long as you do whatever I order.
>>
>>20933399
wait, guy or girl? also socal please?:D
>>
>>20933641
no, it wouldn't be the same.

>>20933784
girl. no, sorry
>>
>>20933837
Understandable. But you'd be surprised what a complete slut I'd turn you into.
>>
>>20933837
well im from santa cruz also, so kinda bay area?
>>
>>20933847
move out here!

>>20933874
honestly, if you couldn't tell that I'm a girl from my post I don't think you're smart enough for me to fuck with lol. no offense.
>>
>>20933931
No, you move here. Earn your keep by being a fuckslave. Not that I would give you much choice.
>>
>>20933931
>feeling when you're too dumb
well, seeing as that was a swing and a miss, all i can say is you can find out for yourself kik: coolyerjets
Thread posts: 513
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.