[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I a virgin? I need honest, brutal answers. I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 17

File: 1.jpg (72KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
72KB, 640x480px
Why am I a virgin?

I need honest, brutal answers. I don't care how mean they sound. I need to know.

I am a virgin at 20, I am a uni student in the UK.
>>
File: 2.jpg (23KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
23KB, 560x420px
For reference.
>>
you look very dykey 4/10

as for dick? average.

also 4/10
>>
>>19654221
Alright, fuck it, I'll bite. Femanon here, now, I don't live in the UK, so it's possible everything is totally different over there (although I strongly doubt it). From the look of things, you're not disfigured or otherwise horribly unattractive. No, you may not be George Clooney, but your physical appearance is not whats keeping you from getting laid. Which means that it is aspects of your personality, which I have no way of knowing. But my guess? A combination of your standards, your nervousness over the fact that you are a virgin, and possible a overall lack of confidence.
>>
>>19654260

What do you mean dykey? I'm a male :/
>>
>>19654221
maybe socially awkward ?
you look like a smart guy and you have a big dick no homo.

if your not the party guy...maybe get a group a friends both girls and guys...get close with the girls..eventually fuck one of them
>>
>>19654266
Plus going bald. Young women ususally abhor balding guys.
>>
dykey... you look pretty fem..
if yous aid you were a girl i would believe it

but anyway, yes, its probly all personality
>>
What kind of 20 y/0student dresses like that?

Op is a massivenerd, will get a degree with Honors, get a 100.000/year quid job and will fuck more women than any ofus. It will come with money.
Oh, he will never ever find love, just interest, and if lucky some woman will admire his intelligence.
>>
>>19654221

Your standards are too high or you're an autistic faggot

>>19654227
And since penis size almost never has anything to do with getting laid, I'm voting autist.
>>
Cut the Ellen look mate, you're a uni student, not a variety show host.
>>
>>19654338

Do I really look like a lesbian?
>>
>>19654382
A balding one, yes. Also a faggot with female hands. no testosterone in you, no determination, no stamina, just certain pompousness when you talk and good marks in uni.
>>
>>19654415

Why do you say I am balding? :/
>>
>>19654382
Yup
Good news: ladies as hot as Portia would fall for you
Bad news: they're looking for women, not guys
>>
>>19654427
You have a huge forehead mate, that is usually the result of losing hair, aka balding
>>
>>19654427
Because it is a rather obvious fact. Trim your hair, donĀ“t try to cover your receding hairline with those desperate bangs. Be a man.
>>
I'm a chick and I know a lot of chicks dig the semi-lesbian look on guys. Hence every teenage boyband heart throb. You're not ugly, but you look shy. If you learned how to tell a joke well you could probably do decently well for yourself at parties, if your standards are right (for hook ups,shoot for the 6 range; any higher and you're out of your league). And go for nerdy chicks. Hang out around the bio department.
>>
>>19654456
>>19654466

Faggots

Show yourselves or fuck off out of my thread
>>
Since you look quite decent to me: You are a virgin because you are too fucking lazy to get laid. It's really that easy.
Go for some chatting site addressed to your location, write 30 chicks that look from decent to beautiful to you. Let's say 25 ignore your message (at least it's that way in my country, maybe in the UK they are more chatty, the better for you), makes 5 conversations. Let's say one of them is TOTALLY not your type, still 4. Chat with them, show interest, after half a week ask if they want to do something.. Go to a bar, or directly meet up for drinking (just mention alcohol at some time when talking to her so you know if she likes to drink), whatever. Just make sure it's a bit later (9+ PM). If she wills you know she is somewhat interested, otherwise she wouldn't meet up with you. Drink, talk, laugh, drink more, let the magic work. If you're not a 100% beta virgin that even resists the power of alcohol, you'll hit her. I've been a virgin for 20 years, too. Got laid three weeks ago. And I NEVER thought it could be that fucking simple, that shit worked two out of two times for me (I stayed over night and fucked the latter one three times). Sure that's not a big number but it shows that it works. All you have to do is to not be too lazy for life.
And I don't see how penis size has ANY relevance as long as you are between 4" and 8". Or are so retarded that you write girls how big it is? Do you think you make out with someone, get her horny, unzip her clothes, unzip your clothes, put away your underwear and they say "aw man it's so tiny get away from me I'm not horny anymore"? What the fuck
Now go out there and get some chicks laid, you have no excuses for being a virgin, you are just too lazy for life.
>>
>>19654221
you're not too bad looking of a bloke m8, probs just need confidence.

talk to girls, treat them like people, dont try the alpha shtick and dont try the autistic pick up lines
>>
>lower your standards
>fuck some dirt pussy
Nobody nails 10's right off the bat.
>brush up your game on aforementioned dirt pussy
>become more interesting
>dont be nervous about performance
I feel like its something you cant really give good advice about though. Like for me it just haopened by putting myself in the right situations. Im not mr fucks-a-ton over here, but i dont see whats so hard. Either you're socially lame or you shoot for the stars, or you're a real life Elliot and expect them all to approach you.
>>
File: fuck bitches.jpg (70KB, 480x369px) Image search: [Google]
fuck bitches.jpg
70KB, 480x369px
>>19654221
you have the posture of a woman. your nose is the only thing masculine about your face. you look stoned. now, what woman would give herself to a man who doesn't fit the bill of 'a man'. i'm not slammin you friend, just telling you, try and grow a little facial hair, make your hair not look like a fuckin architectural wonder, and keep your hands away from your face and that big jew nose. it's not bad, but no need to draw attention. also, try to look more focused. aloof is only attractive to drunk womans. now, think of your posture. you sit back like a woman, open and willingly vulnerable. pussy doesn't hunt pussy. your face should be back and your hips should be forward, aggressive, strong like bull. it does no good to have a nice cock if woman never has cause to see it, you know? so, are you for women or for men? i have assumed you want woman because faggots got sex easy all the time. heterosex is easy too, don't worry buddy. it doesn't matter your looks, you just got to find the right womens and there are plenty. trust me, i fuck bitches
>>
alright well first off, i didn't lose my virginity since 21 and oddly enough just around the time i could start drinking but that's not how it happened. how it DID happen though, i just gave up. i stopped looking to get laid and was just content on jerking off. then just around the corner, my boy invited a friend of his to lunch with us and i got her number badabing baddaboom i was over her place and hit it on. it was awful tho, i went through like 4 condoms cus i got stupid nervous and my dick got wimpy.

but there you go anon, just don't worry about it and let it happen naturally. some guys get into the situation earlier in life and some don't.

if picking up girls IRL is just as nerve wrecking to you as it is for me then go ahead and try putting up an OKCupid and a Tinder.

just don't mention you're a virgin. i know some girls don't really care but it's too much of a risk to gamble turning her off saying it in hope that it turns her on. young girls like experienced guy so...lie and act like you are one. you ever heard the phrase "act like how you want to be, then you will be" or something like that?
>>
you just have no confidence /thread
>>
Another Brandon?
>>
>>19654221
You look thin. Start by getting a more masculine haircut and working out to gain muscle mass.
I didnt have my first real gf until I was 23, and she ended up being hotter than any other girl I'd consider fucking before (qt3.14 mongolian with huge tits, no ass. Fashion model material with makeup).
I ended up being lucky and having her in a group project for a finance class, chit chatted for a bit (oh you're an exchange student! Where from? What brings you to the states and in the finance program?) asked her to coffee at the starbucks near our school library, had her do most of the talking, got to know her a bit.
Got a new job, invited her over for drinks to celebrate, both got smashed and we fucked raw.

I tend to do better speaking with text chat instead of face to face, but getting bigger will instill some confidence
>>
>>19654478
Takes one to know one, mate
>>
You don't really look like someone who knows how to have fun. When was the last time you let go and just had a great fucking time. Too many hang ups are not hot.

But to be fair, your not bad looking, I bet you could find a pity Shag quite easily. I'd certainly fuck you, but I don't think you want it in the tirade do you?
>>
>>19654221
It's because you don't try. Simple as that, you aren't disfigured or ugly, not what I would call handsome but definitely not ugly.

Go out and actually approach women, talk to them, and make your intentions clear. You'll get rejected sometimes and you won't sometimes. But you have to try.
>>
>>19654221
You look like a nerd, your face is dorky and your hairstyle is just strange.
Ditch the tie and glasses, get swag
>>
>>19654275
we got that, with the dick and all
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 640x480px
Honestly?

Definitely personal confidence mate. Change that face to a face that says "I have a nice spry young cock and I can use it to destroy all who come within a radius of 50 meters (UK) " and if you have that type of confidence with a sentiment of care in your personal appearance, (yes that means caring about the way you look) you will most definitely get some type of sexual action/romantic companionship.

Also: lose the haircut, go more for a H&M look, get better, less nerdy frames. Or if you want to go with the more vintage "I'm a nerd with a big classy cock" look, get thicker nostalgic frames. I'd check with RayBan. They have some good ones. Good luck mate.

-Non Virgin (call me Non)

Pic related (me)
>>
Non-Virgin here again, would also like to advise you to grow some facial hair for added manliness/confidence. And grow some thicker eyebrows please. Looks like you pluck them too much.
>>
>>19656862
he shouldn't just grow facial hair but know how to make it look good.
Else it just looks disgusting and unhygienic
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 334x500px
>>19656869
Fully agree. Don't be neck beard.

Groom yourself accordingly
>>
>>19656843

...I want to see you naked.
>>
>>19654221
My guess to be brutal, is you either have a bad personality (sorry :( ) or you are possibly picky.
You're super cute, and have an awesome dick. And to be honest it takes time to get the the sexuals if youre always dating. I'm a complete and total virgin myself. and mine is because i'm super picky.
>>
>>19654221
>>19654221
How often do you spend your days at home? Do you put in the effort to go out to locations that are known for their social aspect (Parties, the bar, local events, venue's, coffee shops etc) And if so do you put in the time to start a conversation?
No matter how much one may like to think otherwise, you aren't owed a girl, you don't get to magically sleep with one on the basis that you're a guy alone (Unless you're rich, or ridiculously attractive, you're definitely not the latter, I assume you're not the former.)
Look towards your hobbies, whatever they may be. Look online or around town to see if there's a get-together group that revolves around it and mingle there. If you're comfortable enough with yourself and surrounding, eventually you'll meet someone.

Just don't expect any of that to happen as you sit on your comp asking /soc/ how you can improve.
>>
>>19654221
you look like a fucking dyke. also you browse 4chan, this might be why you're single.
>>
>>19656843
plot twist: lost virginity to his hand.
>>
>>19654227
well just for the record your penis is literally the best ive ever seen
>>
You're a good looking guy. In my honest opinion, it's not your looks that's holding you back so it'll probably be that you're either not putting yourself out there enough or people aren't drawn to your personality.
>>
Don't feel bad, OP. I'm 24 and I lost my virginity three months ago.
>>
>>19654478
> asks for brutally honest feedback
> gets it
> insults those who gave it and demand they leave

I think there's your problem, OP. I disagree with all those people who would have you believe you lack confidence ; they are doing you and - more importantly - people around you a great wrong.
Your problem is that you have a shitty personality. Start questioning yourself more to find out how you can improve and cease to be such an asshole.
>>
>putting value in sex
>caring about virginity

Just go on a shooting spree, you're too thick to get a hooker or shag a sheep like the average welshman.
>>
Approach women very often at social events and in bars. You will get rejected a lot but that's the path to getting acceptance. Sitting around doing nothing is useless for getting laid (for both genders but especially men), particularly if you don't even go to meat markety places to sit around.

There's nothing wrong with your face and no one can even see your cock (which is also fine). Uggos can get laid all the time by approaching women. Approach a high volume of women.
>>
you're cute and you have a nice dick, you need to try being more confident from the sound of things.
>>
Femmon. I totally would bang the fuck out of you, and not to be cocky but people find me pretty attractive. So idk. Maybe you have a weird personality
>>
it's because you're scared.
you're full of fear.
you're feeling the utter void of love in your heart.
>>
>>19654221
I'd bang you.

Don't be nervous and hang out with a few people, you'd be surprised
>>
>>19656534
And what this guy said
>>
You dipshit.

You're going about this the wrong way.

Your goal seems to be "getting laid" which is almost never the right way to get laid.
Make your goal "meet girls" because obviously you have no connections, and aren't going to get your dick wet if you don't ever form a friendship with a girl.

Also you dress like a clown. Drop the millennial IT uniform and put on a black tee. Never wear a tie unless you're going to a job interview. Girls don't get wet from ties. Might as well wear a fedora.
>>
I don't know if you're going bald but letting your hair do something more natural would probably help. You are very cute and have a nice dick, so if you're trolling for faggots then you should be in luck. In my experience women like muscles and masculinity though.

So many of you pencilfags with pursed lips could end all of your problems by taking dick...sigh.
>>
>>19654221
because you didn't have sex
>>
File: 1403358146681.jpg (915KB, 2560x1920px)
1403358146681.jpg
915KB, 2560x1920px
>>19654221
omg....you look ugly as fuck.
I am sorry...but you ask for honest.

Go to a gym or something.
Maybe its better for you, if you become a TRAP.
You are a good TRAP.
>>
>>19664481
This.
>>
>>19654221
you are wearing girls glasses
don't dress like an old man if you're just a student
you have a lesbo haircut
>>
>>19654221

Guyfag here: if you weren't all the way in the UK and were even remotely into it, I'd claim you myself.
>>
>>19654221

Why do you shave your dick OP, look like a ten year old.

Also be an asshole. I know this gets said a lot but act like a friend get treated like a friend. If you give a girl a lot of shit they fall for you. I'm not saying be mean, but don't be overly kind and conform to their every whim. They like a guy who talks dirty and treats them like they're one of the guys. Put yourself in situations where you'll be around a lot of women. Befriend one and meet her friends, then meet her friends and it multiplies. Also fuck with their heads, this may sound fucked up but jealousy is your greatest ally. If you have one girl, the rest will see your not some weird lonely beta that they should avoid like the plague. Ditch one girl to hang out with another. You'll end up fucking both of them. It's funny, their feelings for you will multiply when they think your interested in someone else instead of them. It might be an ego thing, but envy is a powerful motivator and they use sex as a tool to sway you. Finally pull the fucking trigger, don't put yourself in situations where you won't get laid. Don't hang out with a group if you're trying to get her alone. And definitely don't expect her to make the first move. You'll gain a sense of when to go in after a few try's. Then you'll be pissed because you realized you've been in that situation before and realized she wanted to fuck but you were too oblivious to see.

Also learn to eat pussy, cause god knows you're going to cum before you put your rubber on. And women talk...
>>
>>19664481
They want to fuck a dog, and THEN they want to fuck me? Things are finally looking up!
>>
Your standard's may be too high and you might not talk to women and you might treat women like shit.
Just don't go shoot up Santa Barbara, okay?
>>
it's because you're a faggy pussy dude
>>
>>19654227
9.5/10 would worship
7/10 pretty decent

If you wanna lose your "got my cock sucked by a dude" virginity while your waiting to lose your proper virginity, I'd be happy to oblige
>>
>>19654221
i think you are cute enough. you have soft features, so maybe some facial hair will masculinize your face. i would love to see more of you/your dick/your ass/whatever else you have to share
>>
>>19654279
I'm 31, cue ball bald and the lack of hair is actually a pussy magnet.
>>
>>19669856
You must be rich then.
>>
File: vomit-661.jpg (35KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
vomit-661.jpg
35KB, 600x450px
>>19654221
>>
>>19654221
op needs to post moar dick
>>
>>19673084
If he doesn't come back soon I think I might just post the ones I have saved of him just out of spite
>>
>>19654221

Because you look gay/innocent/young/childish

Lose the glasses,the bright colored shirt,the tie and get a messier haircut

That will dramatically increase your chances of getting laid
>>
>>19674103
Please do haha
>>
>>19674103
i will love you forever if you do
>>
>>19674651
>>19674665
haha, oh you guys.
I'm sorely tempted. I mean the guy posts a poor virgin me thread at 8am on Monday morning (UK time). Stops replying by 9am and no replies since, despite this thread staying alive.

I mean maybe there's a genuine reason why he hasn't come back, but I do find it somewhat frustrating.

I'm not a mean person by nature and I think posting his other cock pics would be unkind.

btw one of the pics is definitely him, the other 5 I'm less sure of.

I'm such a naughty teaser aren't I?
>>
>>19674732
;n; you are a big tease...
>>
>>19654221
You have a best friend (female) or a girl you used to go to school with? Because if you still do, or if she still goes out of her way to talk to you, I recommend actually engaging the topic about sex.

You'd be surprised, you'll have a better chance getting fucked if you tell her, or them (if you know multiple girls), how you feel.

Woman do like that shit, but you can't be a dick head. If you're looking to be a dick head, then go the Red Light District. Lol
>>
>>19654221
You look about as smart as a retarded rock. And your urge to flash your cock like that just confirms that first impression.
>>
>>19675057
OK how about this.

If this thread is still alive in the morning, UK time (it probably will be, these /soc/ threads tend to hang around, especially if you give it a last bump before you go) then I'll post the pics I have; but only if either
1. OP hasn't returned by then
2. He returns but expresses no objection to me posting them.

How's that? Sound fair?
>>
>>19675188
sounds fair enough to me!
>>
>>19675195
OK great, well I'm off to bed now so be sure to give it a last bump before you go and I'll check back in the morning and do the deed (unless OP says not to)
>>
>>19656843
>non virgin

not with those shit aesthetics
>>
>>19675213
bumpbeforebed
>>
>>19654221
Relax, 20 is not that old to be a virgin. Sex will happen when the time is right
>>
Didn't feel like taking the time to read over everything else but your standards are probably too high.
If they're not, then it's because you're not good at talking to girls then. It's so easy to talk your way into a girls pants.
It's not about looks, I promise.

Also have you tried coming to the states? Most girls here literally swoon over English accents
>>
>>19675213
lol that's fair
>>
Because you choosed Jimmy Neutron instead of Nick Dean.

Lose tthat haircut, the pose, the clothes and stop asking why are you a virgin instead of asking girls out.
But really its all bout confidence and in confidence i mean bullshitting girls and believe what you say, when you talk to girls you need to be an improved version of yourself, not only showing the good things but making them stronger, for example if you play the guitar make yourself the guy that likes classic rock (or whatever gender you choose) and its passionate about it, make yourself interesting, and dont just lie the whole time, make yourself that improved versiona of you.
Most guys fail because once the girl believes in their confidence and bullshit they crack down and lose the confidence because they feel they are not good enough for the guy they build up but thats where they are wrong, they are good enough, you are good enough, improve yourself buddy and believe the bullshit.
>>
Get a better looking haircut my man, and try your luck with a few women
>>
File: 1352450048936.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1352450048936.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>19678720
>>19677388
>>
File: 1351427472112.jpg (314KB, 1200x1600px)
1351427472112.jpg
314KB, 1200x1600px
>>19679574
>>
File: 1352124069813.jpg (729KB, 1936x2592px)
1352124069813.jpg
729KB, 1936x2592px
>>19679579
>>
>>19679574
>>19679579
>>19679586
Okay, now for sure I'd suck his cock.
>>
>>19679574
>>19679579
>>19679586
i knew i could count on you!!! ty
>>
>>19680175
haha.
I'll post the other 3 later
>>
>>19680201
ill be lurking for it...
>>
>>19680574
Same here.
>>
>>19681215
Daaaamn
>>
>>19654227

Your cock is amazing anon. Wish I could suck.
>>
>>19654221
>>19654227
Because you post shit like this on the internet. The picture and attitude shows me you think you're really good looking, which you're not. Get your head out of your ass, stop acting like a fucking retard, and start talking to women.
>>
>>19681903
This, plus maybe try styling your hair as if you weren't standing sideways in a wind tunnel.
>>
File: 1352124635228.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1352124635228.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
>>19680574
>>19681215
>>19681724
>>
File: 1352486024617.jpg (96KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1352486024617.jpg
96KB, 480x640px
>>19682098
>>
File: 1352486285116.jpg (82KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1352486285116.jpg
82KB, 480x640px
>>19682100
>>
>>19682107
Anon delivered <3
>>
>>19682107
>>19682862
indeed anon did. <3
>>
>>19682862
>>19683026
you're most welcome :)
>>
File: 2014-06-21 12.51.22.jpg (146KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
2014-06-21 12.51.22.jpg
146KB, 720x960px
>>19683162
here is thank you butt
>>
>>19683247
thank you for the thank you butt.
And what a lovely butt it is too. Would it be yours perchance?
>>
>>19682098
>>19682100
>>19682107
Yes, thank you, Anon.
>>
>>19654221
Perfect example Elliot Rodger

Decent looking guy but extreme social handicap

I get laid a lot and I am a 5/10 guy no joke
>>
>>19683327
it is haha for more i posted in one of the newer butt threads
>>
>>19685021
also mfw
>>
4chan made me realise I'm a 25 year old virgin because I just don't put the effort in. The only time I ever socialised properly was during my second year of university and that's also the only time I had a girlfriend (we never had sex because she was very insecure and just when she said she was ready, her dad died and she dropped out of university and went home). And now it's too late because meeting people in your twenties is hard. Basically what I'm saying is if it bothers you that you're a virgin, lose it before you graduate.
>>
>>19654221
You're a virgin because you wonder why you're a virgin. Just accept your faults and find peace with your Self. The realization that "I exist without the perception of others" will take you farther from inflection and closer to equanimity. Perceiving yourself as an amalgamation of the You of other's realities, and of your true Self will only make understanding yourself difficult. You exist as you are, the being that you are has faults and in those is perfect. You will continue to exist as you physically do, regardless of yours or anyone else's perception and this realization is the first step to happiness.

Maybe you'll get some poon if you do yoga bruh.
>>
File: 1398215541403.gif (3MB, 264x242px)
1398215541403.gif
3MB, 264x242px
>>19681909
>maybe try styling your hair as if you weren't standing sideways in a wind tunnel.

ayy lmao
>>
How tall are you?

I'm guessing you're a manlet.
>>
>>19654320
this
>>
>>19685021
I searched and searched but I couldn't find :(
>>
>>19682107
I commented on this before, but damn.
>>
>>19690089
I know right
>>
dress like a chav and I'll fuck ya
>>
Where do I meet women/men?
>>
>>19679579
Amazing dick anon, you should post a shirtless pic or a full frontal.
>>
>>19692852
lol it's not mine though it's OP's. Tell it to OP if he ever comes back
>>
stop being so beta, OP

id fuck you in a heartbeat :( you are my type of guy
>>
come back OP
>>
Yes, OP, please come back.
>>
>>19654304
and then we come back to the real world when you're sad that you didnt have fun with all the cute girls when you were young. but its okay if pretend thats how everyone that looks like him lifes ends up.
>>
>>19654415
Ralph is that you?
>>
>>19654478
>>19659195
Hahhahahah this kids fucking hilarious. We officially know why you can't get any pussy.
>>
File: Q_bond.gif (975KB, 245x255px) Image search: [Google]
Q_bond.gif
975KB, 245x255px
I think a style like Q's here would suit you better. Give it a try. Also, let your eyebrows grow closer together (assuming their current status is a result of you overplucking). Lastly, a pair of retro hipster glasses with boost your style as well.
>>
Please post a full nude so that i can rate you correctly.
>>
>>19699541
Wanting this now as well.
>>19654221
And some pictures of your butt, please.
>>
>>19654221
Because you look like a little bitch. Girls don't like guys that look like a little bitch and since you look like one, you probably are.

Stop being a little feminine bitch and man the fuck up.
>>
>>19700713
one more shameful bump
>>
>>19702407
No shame, Anon.
>>
>>19657956
Yes I second this
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.