[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homeopathy - bullshit or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1505504197035.jpg (72KB, 800x350px) Image search: [Google]
1505504197035.jpg
72KB, 800x350px
I have heard about homeopathy recently and how it >supposedly< does wonders for people who have bad health.
For example, you have problems with digestive system, immunity, neurological problems, allergies, mental problems all at the same time.
You see one type of doctor for one thing, he gives you one drug. But this drug fucks up another thing.
So then you visit another doctor, and he gives you another drug and this drug messes up something else.
So the circle closes, and you are left with more ilnesses than you had to begin with.
Now, supposedly homeopathy works like that: you visit a homeopathy doctor, you give him all your problems and he alone cures all of them.

But on the other hand I have read that the drugs given by homeopaths are basically not doing anything and it's just a placebo effect.

Have anyone here ever tried homeopathy? Who should I believe? Is homeopathy just a meme?
>>
>>9170408
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeopathy
>Homeopathic preparations are not effective for treating any condition;[2][3][4][5] large-scale studies have found homeopathy to be no more effective than a placebo, indicating that any positive effects that follow treatment are only due to the placebo effect, normal recovery from illness, or regression toward the mean.[6][7][8]
>>
I was actually told by my psychologist to visit a homeopath. So one pseudoscientist recommended another pseudoscientist?
>>
>dude how about we dilute the active substance to the point where you can't even detect it?

>lmao dude it'll work hahah
>>
>>9170408

You can achieve incredible things with placebo. Remember, mind over matter.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.