[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Efficient learning - with obstacles version

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 112156-004-C898B6B4 - Kopie.jpg (40KB, 550x368px) Image search: [Google]
112156-004-C898B6B4 - Kopie.jpg
40KB, 550x368px
Same stuff as the other thread, I want to achieve good grades in an oral exam (hoho). Subject is software verification, so a bunch of algorithms and proofs with the context of set theory and logic. Obstacles: Exam is within 10 days and I am not productive, I procrastinate and loose focus really fast. Usually I wait until the deadline is due and then I become an efficiency monster, but this time I'd like to learn early. I have also access to ADHD medication, as I am diagnosed with ADHD.

What are good techniques to beat procrastination? How to structure the learning s.t. I have a good grasp on everything? (i.e. proofs first or proofs last.) How can I get into learning mood?
>>
take the correct dosage of your medication and throw out 4chan and video games

try your best to take an interest in what you are learning, for example what is the first section/topic on your syllabus? is there anything you need to brush up on there?

you are thinking about it now, you are already taking an interest in it, you want to reach for the text book and look something up, try to stay like that, stay in th "zone"

you will get distracted and leave the zone, don't lose heart though, start trying to get back in, go take a piss, make more tea or just walk around a little until you start thinking about your task again

make a structured list of everything you want to study, see how much you remember of everything in the list and focus on things you suck at while revisiting everything else occasionally
>>
>>9158443
Sound advice thank you! The passion is already there, gotta work on that distraction bit harder.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.