[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you guys name some products that contain potassium nitrate,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1400338-potassium_nitrate.jpg (11KB, 320x233px) Image search: [Google]
1400338-potassium_nitrate.jpg
11KB, 320x233px
Could you guys name some products that contain potassium nitrate, and that are available in normal food stores?
>>
>>7641649
bananas sealed in artificial n2 atmosphere?
>>
>>7641649
Some toothpasts
>>
>>7641649

ACME Rocket Propellant
>>
Pink/violet fireworks use saltpeter
>>
File: Inspire_magazine_cover.png (265KB, 504x653px) Image search: [Google]
Inspire_magazine_cover.png
265KB, 504x653px
>>7641649
>>
Your smoke bomb will not work,underage b&
>>
>>7641649
Stump remover, you can find it at Walmart.
>>
>>7641649
It's pretty easy to make if you have patience;
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potassium_nitrate#LeConte
>>
if you're planning to make a rocket or something regarding pyrotech use fucking gunpowder
>>
>>7642216
Problem is that I live in Europe where you can not just go and buy the chemicals
>>
>>7641649
that looks like anthrax

reported to the FBI, faggot
>>
>>7641649
Nitrates are used to cure meat (a type of preservative,) even the "no nitrates added" organic shit uses celery juice as a natural source of nitrate.

If you're planning on getting any appreciable amount, grocery store products will not get you there. Your best bet is probably a garden or agricultural fertilizer that is mostly (>50% w/w) various nitrates, just pay attention to the other ingredients and understand purification. The Anarchist Cookbook says you can get meaningful amounts from water extraction of ordinary earth. Take that as you will keeping in mind the AC's general quality.
>>
>>7641649
I wouldnt recomment potassim nitrate, unless you want to make tiny smokes or selfmade fireworks
OP.
if your into the real stuff you really should consider using ammonium nitrate or others. Its easyer to get (atleast in Europe) and safer to prozess.
>>
>>7641649
stump remover from a hardware store
>>
>>7642831
Nope The Anarchist Cookbok isnt always a safe source for this kind of stuff.You really should macke backgrund-checks of the recepes before using. But i have to veryfy that fertilizer is a often good to extract nitrates and urea.
>>
>>7642468
Wat
I heard they sell fucking fireworks in Toys-R-Us in France. Is it really that hard to find a pyro supplier in Europe?

Unless by "Europe" you mean Britain, in which case I totally understand.
>>
>>7642468
>crap in a bucket
>piss on the crap in the bucket
>let it dry out for 10 months
no one will catch on until the world is flames and even then they won't know it was you
>>
>>7641649
Who are you gonna blow up, OP? This is 4chan, you can tell us.
>>
>>7643279
I want to make a home made firework, which is bigger than the ones you can buy at new year.
>>
>>7642898
It is Finland, and it is worse than Britain.
>>
>>7642468
>>7641649
Buy it at gardening stores, it's a fertilizer.
Hope your clock will be cool.
>>
>>7642882
That's precisely what I meant by "general quality."
>>
>>7643606
pikku mulkku
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.