[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If my professor has 3 exams for 3 groups in next 24 hours and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: consider-the-following.jpg (25KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following.jpg
25KB, 300x301px
If my professor has 3 exams for 3 groups in next 24 hours and they all might be the same and I just finished with exam as first group and posted all the questions so other groups can see them...

Can i be charged with academic dishonesty?
>>
>>7637133
You're going to wind up working in a gas station.
>>
>>7637136
I need serious answer please, Im having second thoughts
>>
>>7637140
>Can i be charged with academic dishonesty?
yes
>>
>>7637146
Ok I just deleted it, so no proof I hope
>>
File: dumbfaggot.jpg (86KB, 805x470px) Image search: [Google]
dumbfaggot.jpg
86KB, 805x470px
>>7637152
lel that shits on the internet forever m8.
i hope you get fucked
>>
>>7637156
It has only been seen by 15ish people in a secret fb group, and 95% are too dumb to know how to even take a screenshot
>>
>>7637171
so you used your actual facebook account to post it too?

i hope you get caught now
>>
>>7637178
Fuck off it's not my fault he is too lazy to come up with different group questions
>>
>>7637171
its still on the servers
>>
>>7637193
lel youre one stupid fuck
>>
You're helping other people cheat. What do you think?

You'll have to read your school's policy on the matter, but almost certainly yes.
>>
What uni do you go to op.
And your probably safe so put them back up and help others out.
>>
>>7637221
Im at MIT it was discreet math class
>>
Idk why /sci/ gets all pissed off about cheating, this kind of behavior is very common and normal outside of your little autism bubble..
>>
cause cheating isn't fair because retards that don't study end up getting better grades
>>
>>7637140
>I need serious answer please,
That WAS a serious answer.
If you can't figure this out on your own, I wouldn't count on getting a degree, or a degree related job.
>>
OP I hope you get caught and get kicked out. Not knowing your cheating when you are shows how stupid you are.
>>
>>7637246
I'm getting 100% either way and this is a way to gain favor amongst the people taking the same course, you never know when it'll come in handy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.