[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which are you anon? I think I'm a blue, but maybe currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: Ccl2d6c.jpg (169KB, 700x857px) Image search: [Google]
Ccl2d6c.jpg
169KB, 700x857px
Which are you anon?

I think I'm a blue, but maybe currently an orange because I'm planning on moving around more before I settle down.

The orange reminds me of ENFPs.
>>
>>7632845
The mating patterns of non-human species are developed due to their ecological niches. No other species can develop a good analogy because no other animal has the same ecological niche or breeding pattern as humans. Parallels can be made, but only in closely related species (either directly related, or related mating habits ie large groups living together, pair bonding, etc)
>>
File: get out now.jpg (12KB, 328x212px) Image search: [Google]
get out now.jpg
12KB, 328x212px
>>7632845
Humans are not lizards and do not follow lizard sex-types for fucks sake.
>>
>>7632860
>>7632868

I'm aware, but parallels can be drawn (with a bit of imagination). Reds remind me of alpha male sorts with strong urges for power and "Hoe's". This is probably due to the nature of testosterone which is present in both species, and more apparent on both human and lizard sides of the parallels.

The blue is the social norm of most civilizations, and the craving for a strong connection is very human.

The orange reminds me a the archetypical dashing romantic man who never could settle down
>>
i'm the female
>>
>>7632868
>Implying that orange is not the testosterone alpha male that is popular all the way through high school because of lack of common sense becomes a Mc Donald's worker and loses everything.

>Implying that blue is not the calm alpha male. A guy who is strong enough but also is smart and has good social skills. The guy that gets girls all the way through high school and after becoming a millionaire he fucks only the best females.

>Implying the yellow guy is not a beta kek.
>>
>>7632885
Check your privilege.
>>
>>7632887
orange roams around having sex with any female he wants from any territory without having to work or protect anything, apart from those loyal to blues.

Betas would appear in every species, they would just be the worst at each. The weak red not capable of winning any territory. The weak blue would be disagreeable and not capable of gaining any womens love or loyality. The orange would be a slow clutz who would get caught and beaten by reds
>>
>>7632880
>Projecting
>>
File: aretha.jpg (5KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
aretha.jpg
5KB, 209x241px
>social science majors
>>
>>7632933
I did computer science.

I wish there was a /psy/.. Empiricists are such autists
>>
>>7632845
My current relationship has been my only.

In highschool I did not have urges to fuck everyone I meet. Nor talk to everyone I met. I was a "loner".

I did have this friend who introduced me to his girlfriend one day. Over the next year, I found myself holding hands with her, and dodging punches from him.

It's been 5 years, still with her.

If she were to leave me for another person, it would be unfortunate, but my life would remain the same, minus her.

Is there a color to describe that?
Didn't think so. This type of shit is as cringey as my blog-like post and star-signs.
>>
File: confused-smiley-300x247.png (68KB, 300x247px) Image search: [Google]
confused-smiley-300x247.png
68KB, 300x247px
>>7632954
>Computer nerd

>Evo psych

>Accuses others of being autist.
>>
File: 1363826195985.png (152KB, 312x333px) Image search: [Google]
1363826195985.png
152KB, 312x333px
>>7632880
>parallels can be drawn (with a bit of imagination)
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>7632969
blue, obviously
>>
>>7632845
Blue. Defenetly.
>>
Gender studies isn't science
>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: 1444519055044.jpg (28KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1444519055044.jpg
28KB, 259x194px
>>7632845
Used to be orange, now blue. By this I mean that in high school, because everybody was so scared of asking out girls, I just asked and received a "yes" nearly every time. I'm not even that ideal of a person to be in a relationship with, admittedly. I had 9 girlfriends and had sex with 8 of them a few times. After each one I grew disinterested so I just called it quits for them.

I'm not proud of it because it probably made those girls feel bad but whatever.

>inb4 liar (why ask the question if you only want a certain response)
>>
>>7632845

Orange beats blue.
Orange beats yellow.
Oragen beats worse oranges.

Learn2 rock, paper scissors pls
>>
>>7632860
>>7632868
autism t b h
>>
This could be a fun topic I guess but I don't see how it belongs on /sci/.
>>
What about the guy who has astrally projected himself into another dimension and is above the degenerate dating scene altogether and is only interested in becoming one with the Divine, uncovering the secret Mysteries of all ages and challenging the most upstanding theories of the greatest mathematicians of all time?
>>
>>7633472
get out, kill yourself
>>
Definitely a blue. I enjoy committed relationships, and honestly don't really have the balls to be an orange. Yellow seems alright, but I don't have any interest in it.
>>
>>7633589
destruction leads to a very rough road but it also breeds creation.

did you exchange, a walk on part in a war, for a lead role in a cage?

hello form the other side
I must have called a thousand times
>>
>>7632845
Probably the blue desu
>>
>>7633904

hello unfortunately i am currently in my petalcite form and am unable to summon the abyss

by my perishing, a new cycle begins and the empire has been compiled into one vector but until then Lord Destahl will continue to spawn using the each party's final myth

we must scale the valley in order to finish the start and ascend underground to climb the highest pit

until then i pray that you save whatever argos that you can since my karma has been denied exponentially

Kurios!
>>
>ever being the yellow guy
Smh desu senpai
>>
>>7632845
Blue lizard. One woman is plenty for a sad sack like me.
>>
>>7632868
this, holy fuck
>>
We all agree yellow is the biggest kek right? He'll never have multiple girls nor a girl to himself.
>>
>>7633603
why. he just shared an anecdote. envious maybe?
>>
>>7632845
psychology isn't science

>>>/his/
>>
>>7637938
>tfw /his/ has been around for less than a week and it's already being used as a containment board for /sci/'s cancer.
>>
>>7637946
and? get that shit out of here, we never wanted it.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.