[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is [s4s] on to something with this copypasta? (minus the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot (11).png (390KB, 1836x657px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (11).png
390KB, 1836x657px
Is [s4s] on to something with this copypasta? (minus the memes punchline)
>>
>>7586034
No
>>
>>7586034
Almost sort of. It's like a babby version of 'why does meaningful structural information accumulate in an entropic universe'.
>>
>>7586049
Define information.
>>
>>7586049
Define meaningful.
>>
>>7586034
You made that post didn't you, you faggot?
Why are you assuming the universe isn't cyclical?
>>
>>7586074
He didn't assume that the universe isn't cyclical.

>immutable loop or on the path to becoming nothingness

So the faggot addresses both sides of the argument. It was not me.
>>
>>7586081
Keep reading.
>there must be something keeping the universe from becoming cyclical
>>
>>7586083
The universe as far as science goes is cyclical but something must go against it to keep it from being nothing. The point is that any cyclical process is canceled out thus the proposal that sentient minds keep the cyclical universe from being just a pointless loop.
>>
>>7586087
Define pointless.
>>
>>7586066
>>7586072
Read some cybernetics
>>
File: 1369888785669.png (213KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1369888785669.png
213KB, 500x382px
>without time, change, and energy
Completely redundant.
All three of these concepts essentially refer to the same principle.

In fact, it's probably best to argue that time itself does not exist and that it's simply a manifestation of the human mind to comprehend change.

The concept of time implies that the past and the future exist, even though any level of investigation reveals that they don't. When we say something is going forward in time, what we really mean is that two objectives have different rates of change with respect to one another.

There is no "going back in time" either. There is no "where" to go to, because the past simply does not exist.
Time is still an interesting and conventional concept, but by no means is it reflective of how the universe truly operates, just a reflection of how we perceive it.
>>
>>7586103
Define some.
>>
>>7586087
>The universe as far as science goes is cyclical
Conjecture.

>but something must go against it to keep it from being nothing
Non sequitur.
>>
>>7586034
unscientific woowoo with no rigor or substance. The lack of understanding of the basic laws of our universe exhibited by this poster leads me to believe they are a NEET living with their parents.
>>
File: hitler tips.jpg (59KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
hitler tips.jpg
59KB, 500x435px
>>7586103
You read some real science.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.