[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Zodiac unveiling thread! Latest news: >The 340 cipher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

File: Astrological-Chart-597x586[1].jpg (60KB, 597x586px) Image search: [Google]
Astrological-Chart-597x586[1].jpg
60KB, 597x586px
New Zodiac unveiling thread!

Latest news:
>The 340 cipher is being cracked successfully

In addition to Aquarius, the mention of Taurus has emerged. There might be a pattern here.

Old thread:
>>6770005
>>
>>6775174
>The 340 cipher is being cracked successfully
then post it, with used algorythm
>>
>>6775185
Read previous thread. That's obviously not going to happen.
>>
>>6775187
>Read previous thread. That's obviously not going to happen.
ok, I will read. But this makes your work less scientific, as it cannot be verified.
>>
File: PeeWee.jpg (17KB, 540x355px) Image search: [Google]
PeeWee.jpg
17KB, 540x355px
The moon was in the seventh house! Jupiter was aligned with Pluto! What's the significance? I DON"T KNOW!!
>>
>>6775187
Then how the fuck do we know that you aren't bullshitting us?
>>
>>6775203
Because this has been going on for 4 days and others have confirmed several relationships to the information I've posted.
>>
>>6775203
All this was covered a thousand times in the last thread.
>>
I'm still here op. Make sure to keep us updated.
>>
Guys, I might have misinterpreted the "aquarius" part, because it's in conflict with about three letters. I think it's supposed to be Quirinus, because directly before it is mentioned "the triad".

In ancient Roman religion, the Capitoline Triad was a group of three supreme deities.
- Wikipedia

The first "triad" ("Archaic Triad") consisted of Jupiter, Mars and Quirinus.

I'll try to see if this makes the next segment more coherent.
>>
>>6775217
Oh thank god you linked this thread in the old one. I'm the "pattern picking" person from the old thread. I can't tell you how interested I am in this. One of the first things online that caught my interest was a ZK forum with wild theories.

Do you think there is a larger pattern in all of this - or are we just seeing what our minds want us to see?

Anyway, keep going, OP.
>>
Has the last thread been archived yet? Or someone get a hige creencap to it?
>>
>>6775220
There might be no connection with your Quirinius, but if I remember correctly you've mentioned in an earlier thread that the Zodiac referenced some biblical verses (in this context the Triad could mean the Holy Trinity), so if you wish look up Luke 2:1-7 (it might be interesting to note that in the King James Bible and other protestant versions his name is given as Cyrenius)
>>
>>6775332
I fixed it. Age of Aquarius fits now. I just expected the lines to emerge in a different order.
>>
So whats up op?
>>
>>6775296
Archive:

http://4archive.org/sci/thread/6770005
>>
>>6775174
>>The 340 cipher is being cracked successfully
you have yet to prove that this is true
>>
>>6775505
Finding out which lines belong together. It's hard to decipher when you don't know where to look for the continuation of a sentence.
>>
>>6775576
Is there no way to work around this? Damn Zodiac was a stingy bastard. How can you form a sentence without knowing the intention behind the words/letters?
>>
>>6775566
And we won't until he's finished
>>
>>6775674
Looks like there's gonna be a lot of trial and error. I'll find the coherent parts and try to rearrange them and see if I can see the entirety of the intended message.
>>
>>6775474
From wikipedia:
>Under the tropical zodiac, the sun is in Aquarius typically between January 20 and February 19, while under the Sidereal Zodiac, the sun is in Aquarius from approximately February 15 to March 14, depending on leap year.

Any correlation between this and the murders?
>>
>>6775690
OP, could we help you in rearranging the parts when you're done with deciphering? You'd save some time while we'd have something exciting to do.

I understand that your top priority is assuring that the code remains your discovery, but I'm sure you could figure out some way to defend your intellectual property.
>>
>>6775700
Not what I can see. Known murder dates:
Sep 27
Oct 11
Oct 30
Jan 1
>>
>>6775762
Given that people jump on the chance to get the acknowledgement even online for petty stuff, I actually hope that OP keeps it to himself and tells us after he's told the press
>>
>>6775785
Is he doing this through coding or is he an incompetent plebian
>>
>>6775174
I'm shit at cryptography, so I don't really have much to add, but this is pretty cool, so bump I guess.
>>
so OP refuses to actually post anything because he wants all the credit? then why even have a /sci/ if there's nothing to talk about?
>>
>>6775822
So he can also take the credit of anything the people helping him figure out.
>>
>>6775806
>through coding
u wot

Do realize that Zodiac's ciphers are riddled with misspellings meant to make deciphering harder.

>>6775762
I'll provide a few lines with errors corrected and a few alterations. They can begin and end in the middle of words.

>age of Aquarius a de- (almost definitely followed by "ciphered")
>ciphered codes hold (a)
>-iphers today and sle-
>repeated codes in
>appear to a code(d/r)

More to come
>>
>>6775830
Also, I agree with the theory that the cipher is divided into two independent parts, because one line of coherency destroys the other. From the other part:

>dangerous road up
>the mountain arro
>ws along
>the center of the zodiac

The problem here is that the remains that haven't been deciphered yet can't be used to figure out the order because there's no continuity between most of them.
>>
>>6775830
>Do realize that Zodiac's ciphers are riddled with misspellings meant to make deciphering harder.

Are you some kind of shitter, it is not hard to add an extra for loop to check default miss-spelling patterns on the string
>>
until you post your algorithm and the full deciphered text, we have no way of verifying that you're not just making these lines up for attention
>>
>>6775781
How about suspected Zosiac murders? Or murders that took place in that time span that weren't originally tied to him. Ones that had no suspects or leads. And if they share something with Zodiac or we find something in the codes, they could be tied.

I'm just shitting out loud though
>>
>>6775859
Not when he uses four E's in a row, numerous additional letters (rr, dd...) and basically misspelled homophones. There's a reason nobody has managed to solve it.

What I can do is accept both ea, ee, i and e for the "ee" sound, oe, o, ou, oh and ow for the "o" sound, etc, and Levenshtein distance analysis.
>>
>>6775859
Also, words appear several times but are misspelled in a different way every time.
>>
>>6775919
And? All of these conditions are easily implemented into code. You can even hard code possible vowel combinations if you're not good at coding

>>6775924
Irrelevant
>>
>>6775870
Reeeeeeeeeealllly did you figure that on your own ?
>>
>>6775927
>All of these conditions are easily implemented into code
Wrong, Also, you should do it if it's so easy.

I'm writing a program that will allow me to lock down finished lines and look for expected misspellings. No, your code isn't going to find a solution in a reasonable amount of time and it's not going to fully understand the substitutions. No one on /sci/ can automate that process in a useful manner. Don't act like you could.
>>
>>6775940
Did you see that code that a guy called rh posted yesterday? I managed to figure the poem out by jumping between several different deciphering web tools. And then again using the coded letters- but as a key.

Have you tried to use them? They are after all already programmed tools.
>>
>>6775974
I saw
>OP IS KILL BECAUSE HE GOT TTO FAR I DID NOT WANT TO KILL OP BUT SOMETYMES THINGS HAPPEN THAT WE DONT INTEND. KEEP GETTING CLOSER I STILL ENJOY KILLING AND QUITE ENJOYED THE 07 MOVIE WONDER IF ANY MORE WILL BE MAID HETAEIFFH

Figure the poem?

Also, yes, I've tried using them, but I haven't found anything useful. Shifting hasn't been necessary yet, but I think it will be in some annoying way down the road. Looks like there's (as of now) nonsense every 4th line.
>>
>>6775997
Yeah that's the one

I went from deciphering site to deciphering site, don't remember what order, and decoded
HETAEIFFH to a few lines from the poem Jabberwocky. I also used HETAEIFFH as a key at one point.

When I got a long text that ended with "Bexxunn" it wasn't hard to see that I was on the right path, it turned out to be CARROLL. (Lewis)
Don't ask me which order, I don't remember.

But OP what I really really want to know is:

* did you see the map I drew with the really straight line starting at Mt D thru VW ending (?) in Egal lakes, Tracy?
Do u think this is a coincidence?
>>
>>6776013
Yes, but didn't it also cross that water reservoir by Mt. Diablo?

Also, I solved the 18 letters (containing the VWYP) in the end of the 408 cipher by doing a weird shift. Don't know what it's called, but in short, the shift amount wasn't fixed, but followed a rule I found.

The thing with these, it looks like, is that you have to spot rules. Dumb, random rules that Z invented himself to spice it up, not something that would be used for privacy or secrecy (which is why no one thought of even finding them).

I'm finding that 3 lines have to be solved at a time, but you can't expect them to be close to each other, and you can't know if you've done it correctly until you compare it to your other (now nonsensical) lines to find the coherent transitions. Then there's the second half that's independent, plus lines that are either nonsensical fillers or need some classic Zodiac method applied to them. I also expect the last line to be like the 18 letters of the 408.

I hope this doesn't take as long as I'm beginning to realize it could.
>>
>>6776013
Also, funny coincidence that I read about the poem Jabberwocky on the bus today. (I Am The Walrus by The Beatles made me find it.)
>>
>>6776031
Godspeed, Mang. We will still be here.

Yes the line went from Mt Diablo, straight through Vaqueros Watershed and ended at Egal Lakes.
>>
>>6776031
>>6776013
ALSO, is there any reason to assume the lakes are important? If we compare the line to the lines to the other crime scenes, for example, we could see if they have things in common, and we can imagine the crime scene and draw new lines from it and see if they fit in the Zodiac geometry on the map.
>>
>>6776042
ur nothing but a bitch ass nigguh

>have /sci/ help solve it
>dont post update on progress
>mfw op is gonna take all the credit

itt: op uses /sci/ for his own personal army, trying to profit off /sci/ to make millions off a book deal.
>>
>>6776048
That's exactly what's happening, I'm stealing your keys and complex algorithms.

By the way, I'm not taking any credit for any eventual discoveries like Z's identity, crime scene locations, the map mystery's solution or the completion of the zodiac on the map. Only deciphering the cipher.
>>
>>6776055
ur a massive faggot

going to /x/ to summon a curse on your. ima gonna curse ur reality. ur done kid. ur a greedy shill of the world.
>>
>>6776048
>being this retarded
What are u even doing in this thread?

>>6776042
Unfortunately I don't know atm. Going to sleep now nn.
>>
>>6775781
He also killed on his birthday
>>
>>6775203
OP is paranoid about
>"muh glory"
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.