[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He rimind me of johny dep willy wonk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 9

File: topmage.jpg (44KB, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
topmage.jpg
44KB, 239x239px
He rimind me of johny dep willy wonk
>>
File: 1382484133444.jpg (69KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1382484133444.jpg
69KB, 400x300px
>>3896185
mage goes in all fields
>>
File: 1371729308736.jpg (80KB, 600x365px) Image search: [Google]
1371729308736.jpg
80KB, 600x365px
>>3896185
only oldfigs remember
>>
From an unbiased perspective, out of all the memes, the Mage is without a doubt the most powerful. Walruse's tricks pale in comparison to his illusions. The Hulkster's might is nothing before his arcane strength. Even some of the most famous memes like lel and kek, while incredible, are nothing compared to the Mage. Have you heard of the meme "tatdod"? Probably not, because the Mage destroyed it when it tried to attack [s4s]. Once, a young meme found himself in the middle of a herd of Lelaphants. With a flick of his fingers the Mage teleported the Lelaphants back to their reserve and rescued the boy. Do you know the reason why le about to sit man is about to sit? It's because the Mage requested it.

Thousands of memes exists only thanks to the Mage. Small memes like Burgen and Blimp. Bigger memes like Nice Grill and Froge. Even Patrick Bateman and Doge only exist because of the Mage's efforts. The Mage willed the creation of [s4s] in the first place, and he even created Mot and the Purple Palm Tree Men to uphold order. Swaglord himself contains a large amount of Mageic, which allows him to do incredible things. The Mage is the one who gifted the Donut Man his donut. The Mage is the one who built [s4s] City for all memes to enjoy

The Mage can slay one hundred thousand [a/jp] or /b/ #rudeposters with a single breath and banishes disgusting creatures such as janitors (who do it for free) to the abyss. In a recent contest, people voted the Mage as "most handsome", while le shit nigger was forced to settle with second. The Mage is elegant, and better than you will ever be, but that's okay, because he doesn't like to brag, so even though he's so far above you he'll still help you when you need it and he considers you a personal friend. He even rimind me of johny dep willy wonk.

All hail the Mage!
>>
File: mage.jpg (19KB, 386x482px) Image search: [Google]
mage.jpg
19KB, 386x482px
posting the classic that started it all
>>
>>3896185
You must be a meme connoisseur to have such a rare and dank meme in your collection

*nods respectfully towards you*
>>
File: FEFe.jpg (58KB, 740x708px) Image search: [Google]
FEFe.jpg
58KB, 740x708px
>>3896200
>00
Dubs confirm
>>
File: he_reminds_me.jpg (46KB, 508x720px) Image search: [Google]
he_reminds_me.jpg
46KB, 508x720px
>>3896185
he riminds
>>
>>3896200
Confirmed.
>>
mage
>>
File: mage_froge.jpg (80KB, 386x482px) Image search: [Google]
mage_froge.jpg
80KB, 386x482px
mage
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.