[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slutty Keksandra CYOA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 15

File: s4s.png (143KB, 997x1809px) Image search: [Google]
s4s.png
143KB, 997x1809px
You get to control Keksandra, a slutty 22 year old whore who makes it her duty to pleasure anybody, anywhere.

It's a wonderful day on 4chan. You've finished making an epic new meme to share. Now, you're feeling frisky and craving some hot dick. You get up, put on your most revealing dress, give your hair a nice, quick brush, and you're on your way. The other board are out enjoying their day. Most of them say hello as you pass by. Nobody seems to be asking you for any sex yet, though.

You see a board in the distance. Who is it?

Moves:
>Specify who the board is and interact with him/her
>Ignore him/her and go on walking
>[insert move]

Posts ending in 3, 6 and 9 determine her next move.
>>
have sex with /trash/
>>
bonk
>>
>>3893874
What this guy said.

>>3893882
(Holy shit that timestamp)
>>
>>3893873
Go to i room
>>
keep trying guys t. OP
(this won't count if GET
>>
File: thank_you.png (6KB, 717x498px) Image search: [Google]
thank_you.png
6KB, 717x498px
>>
mastrebait
>>
>>3893873
have sex with /k/ while /pol/ watches tied up in the corner, then kick /pol/ in the balls
>>
The board is /fk/. Try not to make eye contact, either because it's awkward that he's dead now, or because we're not sure if /ss/ is legal here.
>>
give tuggies to the coolest memers in [s4s]
>>
File: 3888888.png (45KB, 188x300px) Image search: [Google]
3888888.png
45KB, 188x300px
>>3893896
You can see a board, but you decide to ignore him. Or her. I'm not going to specify. You shrug and move to the living room. There's a few boards here. /an/ and /k/ are sitting on the sofa. /pol/ is reading a book on the chair. It looks like Mein Kampf.

Your urges are getting mighty high. You want to fuck one of those boards now, but you know that /pol/ would kick your ass, and /an/ and /k/ are married. But you still need to let one loose quickly.

It's too much. You do a flying leap onto the couch and land next to /an/. "Hey!" she yells out, "watch what you're doing, Keksandra!" You don't listen.

You pull your dress up and jerk your panties down to your knees. Before anybody in the room can see, you've already started to give your pussy a vigorous rub. You're soaking wet already and leaking juice on the sofa.

It occurs to you that public lewdness is a turn-on. You can see /an/ looking at you, her face twisted in shock and confusion. /k/ grunts and takes his wife by the hand. "Let's go somewhere else," he mumbles.

It's just you and /pol/ in the room now. He's so transfixed in his book that he hasn't noticed you yet. You're close to cumming.

Moves:
>Waddle to /pol/
>Put your foot on /pol/'s crotch
>Cum and walk away

>>
>>3893910
wow this is hot tbh
squirt on /pol/'s book
>>
File: 1443763758573.png (382KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1443763758573.png
382KB, 1000x1000px
>>3893913
Oh, fuck, you're so close! You needed to release somewhere, but where?

/pol/ STILL hasn't noticed you. He's so interested in the works of Hitler that you don't think he knows you're here. Maybe you should alert him by squealing. Or better yet, making him mad.

You get up and weakly waddle behind /pol/. He doesn't even glance up at you. There's a conveniently placed ottoman behind the chair. You stand up on it and read over his shoulder. There's a picture of Hitler on one of the pages. Perfect.

You resume your masturbating and lean back. The hot ball of energy in your pussy is about to explode. You hold back your whines and moans and rub your clit as fast as you can.

It happens. You absolutely cannot hold it back anymore. You start to scream like the whore you are and start squirting. It's a perfect aim. Your cum shoots over /pol/'s shoulder and splashes straight onto Hitler's face. Some of the squirt dribbles on the shoulder of his neatly ironed suit.

/pol/ slams his book down and turns around. He sees you, finally. "You fucking shit!" he yells. "That was signed by Hitler himself!"

You giggle loudly, pull up your panties and wipe your fingers on his face. Soon, you're out of there like a light.

Moves:
>/pol/ is chasing you down!
>You run into the kitchen
>You run outside
>Specify

>>
>>3893920
quick! go to the bath house!!
>>
>>3893920
Hide in the /trash/!
>>
>>3893922
nice dubs
>>
>>3893920
Call upon Hiroshimoot to protect us
>>
>>3893899
nice dubs
>>
>>3893873
Is keksandra [s4s]?
>>
>>3893951
no shes an allegory for yee mom lmao
>>
File: 15.jpg (243KB, 1000x851px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
243KB, 1000x851px
>>3893946
You look behind you. Oh no, /pol/ chasing you, and he is mad, mad, mad! He's going to have your head on a plate!

"Hiro! Save me from the bad board!" you yell.

And just like that, Hiro-tan has arrived in front of you. You look behind you again. /pol/ is on the floor and all tied up. Wow, Hiro-tan works in mysterious ways!

"Yap!" he squeaks, before disappearing.

You're in the kitchen, and /pol/ is a few feet from you, all tied up. "I'll get you for this, you Jew," he growls. He continues to try and struggle out of the ropes, but Hiro-tan's mysterious rope-tying techniques keep him at bay.

There's nobody but you two in the kitchen. You STILL crave the dick. Or a pussy. You're bisexual, you know that?

Moves:
>Fuck /pol/ while he's subdued
>Go upstairs
>Go outside
>Specify

>>3893951
yes u dum-dum
>>
dress up like a classy society woman and then get degraded by face fuggin
>>
>>3893955
Check those dubs.
>>
>>3893956
u shud reply to the op's latest update
>>
>>3893955
can we fugg Hiro?
>>
>>3893955
Go upstairs
>>
>>3893966
>66
naice, naice
>>
>>3893966
I think hiro is gone
>>
>>3893955
Go into the basement. Some days those neckbeards are really skeksy
>>
File: 1427829724873.png (92KB, 637x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1427829724873.png
92KB, 637x1132px
>>3893966
"Hiro! Come back!" you yell. And just like that, he's back in front of you.

"Yap? Did I error?" he asks innocently, his kawaii bunny face staring at you.

You don't answer. Instead, you rip off his clothes and push him to the floor (For this, Hiro-tan is 38, the same as his real life self).

You slip your panties down to your ankles and gently fiddle with his flaccid cock. Hiro squirms around. He's never gotten laid before (What do you think? He owns weeaboo imageboards for crying out loud), and the pleasure of another woman's hand on his penis is overwhelming.

"K-Keksandra, be careful, genitals are sensitivity!" he moans. You feel his penis growing in your hand. Oh my, he's a big guy. He's at least 9 inches in length and a good 6 inches in circumference. He's already leaking clear pre out of the tip.

As you give his penis a good, firm stroke, you wonder what you should do.

Moves:
>Deepthroat that cock like an absolute madman
>You've never had anything this wide in your ass. Put it in there!
>Let him slip it in your pussy
>Handjob
>Specify

Posts ending in 3, 6 and 9 determine her next move (it only counts if you REPLY to this post)
>>
>>3893979
>9
do what u what geek
>>
>>3893980
no dum-dum it has to be your ideas not mine
>>
pussy
>>
>>3893979
Butthole on face like a headcrab
>>
>>3893979
No not like this! it has to have candles!!!! and roses!!!!!!
>>
>>3893979
fuck him in the cock with your girlpenis
>>
>>3893979
butte
>>
grease up you're boobs
>>
File: 1425572171945.png (109KB, 583x600px) Image search: [Google]
1425572171945.png
109KB, 583x600px
>>3893986
You stop.

You can't let Hiro-tan's first time be so informal. It needs to be extra romantic!

"Stay right there, you dum-dum!" you order. Hiro-tan, being the horny bastard he is, listens to you. You run outside and pick a few roses out of the rose bush, as well as some petals from other flowers.

You run back inside, sprinkle the petals around Hiro-tan, and hand him the roses. You also turn off the lights in the kitchen. It's dark, but there's enough light to see the room. You find some candles and a safety lighter in the cupboard and light the candles up. You place them around Hiro-tan.

There. It's perfect. A beautiful setting for Hiro-tan to get laid for the first time and for you to get laid for the 134871st time.

You stroke his penis again and continue to ponder what you should do to him.

>Handjob
>Specify

Posts ending in 3, 6 and 9 determine her next move (it only counts if you REPLY to this post)
>>
>>3893999
nice triple. butte still
>>
>>3893999
ass tbh fam
>>
pussy
>>
>>3893999
Butthole on face and make head crab noises!
>>
>>3893999
fuck his nipples with a lit candle
>>
File: 1426211097774.png (340KB, 749x872px) Image search: [Google]
1426211097774.png
340KB, 749x872px
>>3894009
You waste no time. His penis can wait. You want that sexy ass on your face RIGHT NOW.

You flip Hiro-tan over and plunge your face into his petite bottom. It smells strong, but not like shit. You let your tongue wander out of your mouth and press into his butthole. He starts to squeal.

"I didn't think so many tongues my anus..." he moans.

You punch his butthole with your tongue. You can see Hiro-tan's cock trembling, growing, throbbing in pleasure. You start to make Headcrab noises for some reason.

"D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D, R-R-R-R-R-R" you say as you lick his butthole.

Hiro-tan's buttcheeks are shaking in your face. You decide that the fun should really begin. Now, where's that penis going to go?

Moves:
>Handjob
>Specify

>>
>>3894025
ass
>>
>>3894025
cut it off and have it mounted so it's purity can be preserved for all time
>>
>>3894025
ass

>>3894029
please don't do this one ;_;
>>
File: 1.jpg (161KB, 1050x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
161KB, 1050x1000px
>>3894029
You flip Hiro-tan over and place your finger on the tip of his penis. A little bit of his ooze coats your finger, which you lick off. It's delightful.

"You ready for fugging, bunny?" you whispered in his ear.

"Y-yap..." he moans.

"Nope, dum-dum! Time to circumcise you!" you giggle, pulling a large scalpel out from behind your back. You grab the foreskin of his penis and pull it up. Hiro-tan gasps. You draw the scalpel back and swing at the foreskin.

*SHLLLLK*

...whoops.

You've just cut off Hiro-tan's penis.

He's in shock, so he's not in any pain. There's a good amount of blood spurting from his penis, though. The pain finally sets in. He starts to scream in agony.

Well, that's a shame. Oh well, you can now preserve that penis forever! Its purity shall be worshiped for all eternity.

You place the penis in a long-term preservative suspension and lock it in a glass case on the wall. You scribble "Hiro-tan's Penis: Pure And Eternal" on the box. There.

You look back at Hiro-tan. Oh, he's unconscious...you hope. The bleeding hasn't stopped. He might be dead.

Ah well, he was useless. He added three new boards already: One that /d/ hates, one that /pol/ raided, and one that is literally /trash/.

Moves:
>Go outside
>Go upstairs to the hallway of bedrooms where all the boards sleep
>Go to the dining room, /ck/ might be there.
>Specify (anything with Hiro-tan is ignored, he's useless now)

>>
>>3894046
oh gosh we could have had super hot buttfugging i am literally in tears rn ;_;
>>
>>3894046
Upstairs
>>
>>3894046
Outside
>>
>>3894046
Again I say see what the basement dwellers arr doing.
>>
File: 14138451137274.png (114KB, 561x451px) Image search: [Google]
14138451137274.png
114KB, 561x451px
just passing through~

zzzooooommmm~
>>
>>3894046
Go outside to find some lelz.
>>
>>3894046
casually masturbate while walking toward /ck/
>>
>>3894046
Check out the dining room.
>>
>>3894046
check my dubs
>>
>>3894046
Go to the bar.
>>
>>3894046

go to the dining room
>>
>>3894046
Get your kek-boots on and go outside.
>>
>>3894103 (man [s4s] you suck at gets)
You go to the dining room.

It's pretty quiet in there. Be/ck/y is setting up the plates for dinner. She's the 4chan house's cook, if you're unaware, and she's married to /co/nrad.

"Oh, hello, Keksandra," she greets politely. "Here early?"

You nod.

"Well, dinner's going to be ready in an hour, but you're free to have a snack from the kitchen," Be/ck/y smiles.

Yeah, you almost had a snack, but you cut it off and put it in a glass case. That reminds you, shouldn't you get rid of the body?

It doesn't matter. You find Be/ck/y to be extremely attractive. What was she doing, married to a guy like /co/nrad? He was a furry, Tumblr loving dum-dum.

Another woman walks into the dining room. It's Emily (/mlp/), the second-sluttiest board in the house. She's wearing her normal shirt/jacket/jeans/fedora combo today.

"Yo, Be/ck/y, where's /co/nrad? I think the fucker stole my Twilight Sparkle plush," Emily grunts.

Oh. My God. You want to fuck these women right now. Be/ck/y doesn't appeal to you yet, but mother of kek, you've serviced Emily ever since you became a board.

Moves:
>Take Emily into the lounge
>Take Be/ck/y into the kitchen (Hiro-tan has mysteriously disappeared)
>FUCK EM BOTH ON THE DINING TABLE
>Specify

>>
File: 1425017438481.gif (33KB, 685x930px) Image search: [Google]
1425017438481.gif
33KB, 685x930px
Oh no, I forgot my picture
>>
File: panic.gif (990KB, 176x135px) Image search: [Google]
panic.gif
990KB, 176x135px
>>3894120
>>
>>3894118
FUCK EM BOTH ON THE DINING TABLE
>>
>>3894118

FUCK EM BOTH
>>
install gentoo
>>
offer yourself as urinal
>>
>>3894129
*install is my dick up yr ass lmao*
>>
>>3894118
boooooooooooth
>>
>>3894118
Update java.
>>
>>3894118
Fuck em in at least 4 different ways. One of them must be a hayuken.
>>
File: ethforeth.jpg (45KB, 576x587px) Image search: [Google]
ethforeth.jpg
45KB, 576x587px
>>3894118
Go meet this big strip cade
>>
>>3894118

cook their asses for dinner
>>
>>3894118
install gentoo on the microwave while they watch
>>
genderswap
>>
>>3894146
*e **i* *i**e*
>>
suddenly ses
>>
File: 1.png (383KB, 1009x945px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
383KB, 1009x945px
>>3894146
"I wanna make dinner!" you say.

Be/ck/y raises an eyebrow. "Really, Keksandra?" she asks. "Do you know how to cook?" Emily seems genuinely interested too.

"Yup! I'm an expert cook!" you giggle.

>Thirty minutes later...

You flip over the Emily steaks. They're absolutely thick and tough, but you know that they'll be edible. Curse that muffin top and ass of hers.

The Be/ck/y steaks look juicy and delightful. You take them off of the grill and put them on the tray. The Emily steaks need to cook for another minute so that they're well done (because fuck you, that's why).

You eat a piece of the Be/ck/y steak. Unf. It's perfect. The juices flow nicely in your mouth, and the texture is brilliant.

You take the Emily steaks off of the grill and test one. Tough, chewy and strong, but it's very, very smooth and juicy on the inside. Lovely.

Wow, you seriously can't get laid. You've managed to kill three people instead.

You drag the useless parts of Emily and Be/ck/y outside and throw them into the incinerator. There, the evidence is destroyed.

You go back inside and find that everybody in the house is eating the steaks. They must have known that it's dinnertime. They just don't know that they're chowing down on humans.

>I will be stopping here for now because you guys seriously can't get Keksandra laid. Thanks for playing! I might continue this tomorrow from where we left off, but with all boards resurrected from the dead.
>>
>>3894157

wew lad, looking forward to the next adventure
>>
>>3894157
Damn. Keksandra really needs to return some video tapes.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.