[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to feel good about yourself if you dont think your good looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1439787225083.png (125KB, 332x450px) Image search: [Google]
1439787225083.png
125KB, 332x450px
>>
>>3893021
shut up nerd
>>
>>3893027
I'm gonna go get a straw for my beer because I've heard that drinking beer through a straw gets you drunk faster.
>>
everyone looks different to everyone. the reason you think you dont look good is because you only see your own point of view. someone out there will like you as you are. i think that's how nature works.

you just have to let go of the "i'm like this because i define myself to be so" attitude
>>
>>3893036
retard alert
ugly is ugly
>>
>>3893044
nice dubs.
ugly people are gay, lol, I'm definitely superior than they are. Everybody know my name!
>>
>>3893021
nice post. I like you.
>>
>>3893036
>>3893056
good posts
>>
>>3893062
nice 14:14
>>
>>3893044
what is your basis on the assumption that opinions are facts? because some have more consensus than others?
1+1=2 is obviously a fact rather than opinion. why? if someone insisted that 1+1=3, you wouldn't feel the need to call them a r*tard, because they're so very obviously wrong. however, i managed to get a hateful reply out of you, which reveals that you're emotional about it. and why would anyone be emotional about facts? facts are facts, after all.
>>
>>3893067
logic and mathematics aren't facts though, they are just universally recognized symbols. if someone says 1+1=3, they would indeed be incorrect according to those who take the symbols as their universally recognized meanings. however the person saying 1+1=3 may be using the symbols (numbers) as different meanings. it's only a matter of perspective like all other things, so there are really no actual "facts" it's all opinion based on perception
>>
>>3893103
Congratulations, you just picked a fight with logic and won!

If you think about it a while, you'll realize that that wasn't the purpose of my reply to that person. If you're the same person I replied to, congratulations on learning the concept of strawman fallacy.
>>
>>3893067
what are you saying then
>>
>>3893118
My argument: Some opinions have more consensus --> this alone does not make opinions facts --> opinions are not facts.
Your counterargument: Even what we call facts can be reduced to opinions if we try hard enough --> even though we have killed logic at this point, the argument is still valid --> facts are opinions.

I mean, sure, you can think that way. But, that's just, like, your opinion, man, in my opinion of course. Do you realize the absurdity of your argument? Do you even care that it's absurd? Do you want it to be absurd?
>>
>>3893111
i was not that person you replied to tbh, nice triple btw Yuji

>>3893130
that person is not me also. absurdity was 50% of my goal. the other 50% was just getting a pseudo-philosophical reply from you :^)
but to say opinions are not facts is a bit triggering tbh, i mean, isn't that already established universally? but now we're just going in a logical circle
>>
>>3893130
i still don't get it
>>
>>3893136
>but to say opinions are not facts is a bit triggering tbh, i mean, isn't that already established universally?
What's wrong with explaining the basis of one's argument with an universally established axiom? We had a tangled web of wrongness and I used logic to straighten it and show why it's wrong. I think that's pretty much one of the purposes we use logic.

>absurdity was 50% of my goal. the other 50% was just getting a pseudo-philosophical reply from you :^)
It's nice that someone thinks of my comments to be philosophical, even if it's only pseudo-philosophical.
>>
>>3893162
you are best poster tbh
>>
File: 1393776585866.jpg (20KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1393776585866.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
>>3893162
Don't make me come over there.
>>
>>3893162
i maybe still don't get it
>>
File: shana-yuji-1969272571.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shana-yuji-1969272571.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>3893170
Why not? I don't even have to make you come over here. In fact, I can't. You can do so any time you want, Shana. Then we will finally be together and enjoy a happy life.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.