[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here it is. A new meme. Prepare for it. This is the real thing.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1446650588780.jpg (361KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1446650588780.jpg
361KB, 1366x768px
Here it is. A new meme. Prepare for it. This is the real thing. No jokes or irony here. I didn't believe it at first, either. You heard it here.

Define a component.

And a set.

And then, *set of sets* happened.
>>
>>3892673
If the imagination is not made to flow into disciplined channels, defined by vision, then its uses are degraded to unworthy, even if for apparently spectacular purposes. Find a disciplined channel, bitch.
>>
File: 1446391914117.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446391914117.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
>>3892673
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
>>
mos excellent memm lad, absolutely dank to the max!
>>
>>3892677
Have I made a mistake? What's a disciplined channel?
>>
>>3892677
how do you know about egress windows??
>>
>>3892677
Should I delete this thread? I have no artistic talent or anything like that, so I can't do what I think you mean. I think this was the only way I could have presented it. Should I have presented it at all?
>>
>>3892696
don't be so hard on yourself, this is good bread tbh lad, good mem=good bread
>>
File: g.png (139KB, 748x672px) Image search: [Google]
g.png
139KB, 748x672px
>>3892681
>>3892683
>>3892696
idk im pussing out im pussing out
>>
>>3892702
pls tell me what you know about egress windows, the only reason I know about them is because it is part of my job to install them
>>
>>3892709
i helped install one once. they are cozy.
>>
>>3892709
i think when i said '2 da res-q' it reminded me of them, cause res-q, e-gress, get it
>>
>>3892702
You don't have to puss out if you know better than I do. Remember that love is the prime directive behind everything. It could be that my only purpose was to present this meme to the world, for I cannot do anything else. Of course, this is just speculation. But what can I, a mere human, do?
>>
>>3892719
waow, mind=blown

>>3892714
nice, yeah I hate putting them in tbh, i make concrete walls and basements for a living and nowadays becayuse of the building codes every basement has to have an egress window it sucks tbh lad

>not allowed to gave a windowless dungeon for a basement
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.