[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyway, how is your sexlife?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: fuc.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuc.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
Anyway, how is your sexlife?
>>
oh hai trips
>>
>>3885888
>implying i have sexlife
>nice trips
>checkem
>>
File: iTNm4.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
iTNm4.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>3885888
>888
good trip
>sexlife
'cause that's not sexual or it's been a CHALLENGING mating season ;__; anything
>>
File: Impressive, very nice.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
Impressive, very nice.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>3885888
well I discovered some small brown spots inside my fleshlight which I suspect are mildew or something and I googled them and someone (who might have just been trolling) on yahoo answers said to put shaving cream in it and leave it for a few hours but that didn't work and now I'm afraid to use it in case my benis gets diseased from it. I might just throw it out and buy a new one because it's been a year since I bought it and when you warm it up first and use warm lube it feels pretty close to bagina and if you don't warm it up and use cold lube it feels like I like to imagine fucking a corpse would feel like wew lad
>>
PEOPLE WHO ANALYZE EVANGELION LIKE THEY WOULD ANY OTHER SHONEN (REALISTIC PLOT ETC) ARE ON THE WRONG TRAIL FROM THE BEGINNING. YOU HAVE TO REVIEW AND UNDERSTAND IT AS AN EUROPEAN ARTHOUSE FILM AND NOT LIKE A SHONEN ANIME. EVA JUST TRIED TO CREATE AN ANIME WITH THE NON-NARRATIVE NATURE OF EUROPEAN ART CINEMA. IT'S POSSIBLY MORE USEFUL TO BE EDUCATED IN FILM THEORY THAN BEING AN ANIME CONNAISSEUR IF YOU'RE GOING TO WATCH IT. WHILE MOST PEOPLE NAIL HIM WITH SIGMUND FREUD, THERE IS ALSO A NOTABLE PORTION OF LACAN IN HIS WORK; HE WANTS TO PULL THE ANIME AUDIENCE IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR, MAKE ANIME AWARE OF ITSELF, DECONSTRUCT IT LIKE ANY OTHER ART FORM. EVANGEELION WAS AN ATTEMPT TO ENNOBLE ANIME AS A LEGITIMATE FORM OF ART.

ASO IS A SIMPLE COMPARISON, BUT ON A DEEPER LEVEL IT'S REALLY MORE COMPARABLE TO BERGMAN'S PERSONA IN MOOD AND STRUCTURE. I IMEDIATLY UNDERSTOOD EVANGELION AFTER WATCHING PERSONA, IT JUST FELL INTO PLACE FOR ME LIKE A MISSING PUZZLE PIECE.

I THINK THE MOST TRAGIC ASPECT OF EVANGELION IS THE FACT THAT ANNO WANTED TO CREATE HIGH-PROFILE ARTHOUSE ANIME AND TOTALLY CRUSH THE GENRE AND OTAKU-ISM IN PARTICULAR, YET IRONICALLY THE NEXT GENERATION TOTALLY ABUSED HIS INNOVATIONS FOR THE EXACT OPPOSITE. WHEN EVANGELION WAS A DECONSTRUCTION OF MECHA ANIME, ITS STEREOTYPES REGARDING PLOT AND CHARACTER, POST-EVA PRODUCERS USED THEM TO GENERATE NEW CLISHÉES AND GENERATING A COMPLETLY NEW OTAKU-DOM, 1000 TIMES MORE INTENSE THAN THE ONE BEFORE. THIS WAY, ANNO IS PARTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CURRENT STATE OF ANIME, FILLED WITH MOE AND MEDIOCRE SHONEN SERIES. IT'S PRETTY NOTABLE THAT THE SUPERFLAT WORLDGEN-TYPE WAS INSPIRED BY AND ULTIMATELY NECESSARY BECAUSE OF EVANGELION.
>>
>>3885932
Do you bought online?
>>
>>3885943
yes from fleshlight dot com
some weaboos say the japanese onaholes are better but I had one once and it was way too tight, didn't feel that good, I think it's just because they all have small benises and are pedos tbh
>>
>>3885953
I had a homemade fleshlight but it´s smelling like sour cream cheese
>>
>>3885932
what in the actual f****
>>
>>3885978
Do you bought online?
>>
>>3885888
Nice trips and I kek'd. The room.... wew.
>>
>>3885888

For you
>>
>>3885888
>my sex life?
Why, funny you have asked, tommy. I was just basking in the aftermath of a good fuck my female astral harem always gives to me. It makes my dick tingle and feel pressurized so well.
It's amazing, tommy, you should try it.
>>
>>3885941
This is probably the best thread for this pasta to be posted in.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.