[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

s4s is stupid and gay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: whitedog.jpg (134KB, 473x602px) Image search: [Google]
whitedog.jpg
134KB, 473x602px
s4s is stupid and gay
>>
File: s&g.jpg (67KB, 1024x436px) Image search: [Google]
s&g.jpg
67KB, 1024x436px
>>
>>3885057
>>
>>3885057
Listen kid this is a nice board.
Go back to your mean board if you want to be a jerk.
OKAY??
:^)

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
haha jokes on you we're SMART and gay
>>
>>3885057
S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>3885122
>>3885388
nice dubs
>>
>>3885057
REMOVE OP remove op
>>
>>3885057
Is this the new gay anime thread?
>>
there's this pony OC on mlp that I really enjoy, and I'd like to sniff her anus
>>
you know difference of opinion is what makes this country so great and why im proud to be american
>>
>>3886058

that's really poignant and as long as americans continue to celebrate diversity of thought then we as a populace can remain free

there is a high incidence of groupthink, especially in higher education, and political climes seem to continually push people down lines of established thought into confined ideological spaces, but my hope is that the system in place will keep things relatively balanced and prevent one of the groupthinks from tilting into an inescapable singularity
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 462x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 462x346px
so
>>
>>3885057
very rude and not nice post please go >>>/b/
>>
>>3886119
Lol what!
>>
>>3886119

A few years back I went to the beach for an afternoon. On the ride home my balls were really itchy but I just assumed that there was just sand in my trunks or something. We stopped at a gas station for food and I went to the bathroom to urinate, and to my horror I discovered an arthropod had been nestled against my testicles for hours.

It was quite dead at that point, but I realized that this deep sea creature had spawned somewhere in the abyss, and through sheer twist of fate had ended up being washed into my swim trunks and meeting its end pressed against my crotch. It was probably dead before it got in there, but it still blew my mind.
>>
>>3886217
This is the ∫ℎίℸ 4ςℎαη ∫αϒş!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.