[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

personal blog

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (35KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 636x358px
I absolutely despise subway and all of the millions of mindless sheeple that eat the overpriced garbage all the time but they have a buy one get on free tomorrow and I am considering doing that because anything drowned in chipotle mayo is passable food but I will hate myself and probably hate the food real sandwiches are cheaper
>>
>>3880290
fugging normie get off my bord
>>
>>3880290
G8r why would you hate yourself for eating? Don't be so hard on yourself.

>>3880295
G8r is a better poster than you'll ever be, kill yourself my man
>>
>>3880298
should i really kill myself
>>
>>3880315
nah dude, you never know what's in store for tomorrow, maybe you'll meet the president, or maybe you'll go skydiving... with the president. Or maybe the president will give you his autograph... on the back of a killer whale... you just... man,,, , you just never know man
>>
>>3880315
nah, you probably have a good reason for being here.
>>
Where the fuck are you going to find a real sandwich shop? In the suburbs I'm near its a lot easier to find a subway than an actual sandwich shop.
>>
>>3880399
>purposely missing the point.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 424x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 424x499px
>>3880399
you have to be close to grocery store
even grocery store deli make sandwiches and they are all better than subway (mainly cause it's impossible to make them worse) and if you are really lucky you have pic related som of best subs ever
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
>>3880399
>99
Make a wish bby
>>
>>3881133
lol
>881133
did you wish for three dubs bby
>>
>>3880399
that sounds sad. i am sad for u. quality delicatessens every which way over here u prolly never even heard or seen that word lmoa
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 640x798px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 640x798px
>>3881181
le Cade deli tbh :^)
>>
>>3880408
publix = god-tier italian subs tbh
>>
>>3880399
Jimmy John's delivers and is god-tier
Try having them mail you one if there's no close location
>>
I love SubWay, but when I get it in Spain, that is. I tried it once on holiday in England, pure shit. And I tried in on holiday in New York, extremely pure shit. I don't know why that is.
>>
>>3881651
spain might have standards
>>
>>3881890
this tbh
>>
>>3880290
i rarely eat sandwiches much less fast food ones but i agree subway is really bland tasting and it's all just things u could throw together urself for cheaper. so right on it not being a good deal. my impression is always that i could easily make the same sandwich from stuff i could buy at any grocery store.
>>
File: subway eat fresh.png (244KB, 393x401px) Image search: [Google]
subway eat fresh.png
244KB, 393x401px
>>
>>3882041
isn't that true of most restaurants lolo?
>>
>>3882079
yes... but there is a thing called laziness.
also i cook at home most days of the week and i doubt most other ppl here cook as much as i do, but idk.
>>
most restaurants and fast food joints use gmo ingredients and neurotoxic flavor enhancers and cheap cooking oils that cause gut inflammation. I don;t eat out anymore unless I know what the place is using to cook their food
>>
>>3882083
i cook fairly often, maybe even more than you imho
>>
>>3882094
do u carefully read every label at the grocery store? i do look at ingredients on stuff i buy but most grocery store stuff isn't any better unless ur extremely picky.
>>
fugging namefigs
>>
>>3882126
And yet you couldn't be arsed into spending the extra 2 dollars for much higher quality spices.
>>
>>3882126
i do read every single label, and if there is something i'm not familiar with i don't buy it unless i research it. I also determine where each individual item comes from and who is their parent company, and avoid buying anything that funds monopolies and companies that use GMO's and stuff that hurts people.

After you do this for a while it's not hard anymore and you end up finding sources for great food and products from small companies that actually have the customer's best interests in mind along with their interest for profit.

This process also helps you learn a great deal about monopolistic companies, the effects of all sorts of combinations of food chemicals, and how to eat things that make you feel really good and keep you healthy.
>>
>>3881651
american fast food companies have to be higher quality abroad to appeal to ppl who aren't used to eating shit, basically. ppl say mcdonalds is good in japan. it probably is.
and hi spain. i really like spanish wine. i'd like to visit ur country someday!
>>
>>3882142
gb2 >>>/lit/ lol
i used to live kinda out in the country and if i were that obsessed i'd probably try growing everything i consumed myself; but i'm not.
>>
>>3882142
gay
>>
>>3882153
this tbh
well said lolo
>>
>>3882143
yes good points fam

i notice u usually select good ingredients like kerry butter and olive oil and so on when you do your cooking show

keep up the good work =^_^=
>>
fugging fugs
>>
File: cowe7.png (43KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
cowe7.png
43KB, 250x166px
FUG!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 001_dream_1439429640.jpg (304KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
001_dream_1439429640.jpg
304KB, 1200x900px
FUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EET THIS LOLO
>>
FUG!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>3880290
I gave a little girl 5 dollars for a subway coupon thing. She was doing a fundraiser and I though she was kye
>>
>>3882170
that can get u in trouble with da law u kno don't let anyone see u doing that
>>
>>3882153
>>3882154
>>3882156

Ok, reread that, guys, and take it with a grain of salt.it's not hard to do, and you learn what all that shit is in your food.

i advise trying it. we run a research farm where we have been growing and testing foliars and all sorts of plants and inputs for years and I've learned enough stuff about genetically modified components and ag chemicals, to change my mind about all kinds of things.

I'm just saying that we in the USA tend to have the general idea that if something is in food and is GRAS (generally regarded as safe), then we are fine because the FDA would not allow anything bad into food.

However this is not true much of the time fam so you owe it to yourself to start learning about it so you can be smarter than the food companies.
>>
File: 20151102_194057.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20151102_194057.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>>3882164
perfect time to post this!
i was cooking some smelt yesterday AND ONE OF THEM STILL HAD THE HEAD ON IT, LOL... they're suppsoed to remove that.
>>
>>3882174
no i meant gay because u can't possiblely avoid the ebil things

or something
>>
>>3882177
ewwww
nice dubs tho
>>
File: 15145657873.png (239KB, 596x596px) Image search: [Google]
15145657873.png
239KB, 596x596px
>>3882177
i'm the weirdo in the corner screaming "FUG" and u talked to me like i'm not weird??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
THAT"S FUGGING ITTTTTTTT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>3882188
>88
hi froggy. what's the issue exactly? i don't mean to offend anyone.
>>
File: 9panel.png (258KB, 504x495px) Image search: [Google]
9panel.png
258KB, 504x495px
lol
>>
>>3882172
That's why I gave her money to seem normal. But in all honesty (biah) I'm never going to use the coupon thing, most of them are for free chips anyways.
>>
>>3882174
I eat a lot of carrots and eggs and milk because I'm lifting a lot of weights (and getting VERY swole tbph) and also trying to lose a little weight
can you recommend food that is good for my situation
>>
>>3882202
i really really like fish.
also potatoes are pretty good. and cheese. this is not diet advice. i think u can lose weight if u are so drunk u forget to eat food for a day or two at a time. that's worked for me.
>>
>>3882209
thanks for this, fish is good, but not fish heads! lol (in reference to your earlier pic)
>>
>>3882202
i would just eat carrots only about 10lbs a day
>>
>>3882226
oh and if your like "oh that dosent make sense" then just think of how strong rabbits are?? hello
>>
>>3882231
thanks and I agree that it didn't make sense at first but if you think about it it makes a lot of sense
>>
PANGAEA BEAT UBREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE DID IT REDDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.