[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>think my mentally ill family is trying to poison me Am I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1501829851513.jpg (420KB, 1280x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1501829851513.jpg
420KB, 1280x1360px
>think my mentally ill family is trying to poison me
Am I mildly schizophrenic? I also have really OCD-like problems. no hallucinations ever, but am clearly a bit paranoid.
>>
If it's your balding brother, maybe. Also, you're only paranoid until proven right.
>>
>>39666228
What makes you think that your family wants to kill you ?
>>
>>39666259
They're mentally ill so i think they must think that i want to kill them so they try to kill me first by poisoning me or at least incapacitating me cognitively.

keep in mind, they're all diagnosed with severe mental problems, i'm not. I went to a therapist and they only thought I had aspergers and maybe OCD.
>>
>>39666248
Are you referring to yourself or are you in the same situation?
>>
>>39666278
So no evidence or something ?
Maybe just swap around food one time or something
If they flip out you know why
>>
>>39666327
oh, they get really weird if you go near their food and stuff, it's sort of obvious.
>>
>>39666339
Then just ask them to finish your plate or store food in secretly marked containers so you see tampering
>>
>>39666366
i've put cameras up and left food in my room and stuff like that to see if they go in while i'm gone, and i never caught anything, but it's still there in my head, this feeling of like "don't eat that" or "you don't know if this was tampered with"

it's a bit annoying and becoming a bit OCD.
>>
>>39666398
If you didn't find anything don't worry
Keep the cams and trying to not worry about it anymore, after all you'd see if they messed with your food
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.