[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /scared/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1454452502099.png (140KB, 591x574px) Image search: [Google]
1454452502099.png
140KB, 591x574px
Why is everything so shit scary and stressfull /r9k/?

I'm not talking about stuff like: "i'm afraid of spiders, muggers, snakes"
I'm talking about society. From meeting new people, to having the littlest responsibilities. Everything is so Horribly stressfull and scary, How can normalfags deal with that?

>Breath shortens.
>Vision blurres.
>The walls get closer.
>Brain voice start to bug you with insecurity.
>Legs Quivering.
>Your heart starts pounding.

What's Spooking you lately /r9k/?

>I'm going to get kicked out of home if I don't re-join an university and the paperwork is a memento of how disappointing I was to everybody and everyone around, I feel like throwing up.
>>
>>39665815
Sounds like a severe case of anxiety, I have the exact same feeling, it eats from the inside out, you're gonna have to resist, can help you but yourself, I know this sounds like a normie advice but trust me it's literally the only way.
>>
I don't know. I always feel anxious.
Either about what's going to happen later in the day or generally in future.
Anxious about how am i going to find a job.
Anxious about how i look, even though i don't go outside at all.
I can never just sit down, relax and compose myself.

I'm expecting a phone call today and i'm so fucking scared, im trembling.

Normalfags handle it because they have friends to support them.
>>
File: 4444444444444.png (260KB, 619x511px) Image search: [Google]
4444444444444.png
260KB, 619x511px
These natural disasters recently have been scaring me.
Makes me feel like the end of the world is upon us.
I wonder if my kids would ever have a future (if I ever even get to have kids)
>>
File: 1472413881635.jpg (23KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
1472413881635.jpg
23KB, 308x302px
>>39665815
>>39666037
>>39666185
At least there are people who feel what I feel.

I have to make a phonecall these days to get money for the next semester, and the more I'm postponing it the more it increases the chance that I'm gonna be too late.

It's been 4 days now and I'm drunk.
>>
>>39666037
It's a matter of resolve, yes, but the only relief I can get from everything is distractions.
Internet, tv, videogames. But it's like sweeping the dust under a carpet, the room stays dirty.

>>39666185
I've tried to meditate, but I quickly realized that being alone with my mind is a terrible idea, for the demons of all the stuff i am supposed to do hunt me the most.
Before sleeping, I need to force me into counting sheeps, or my mind returns to tje dreadful topics
>>
>>39665815
>>39666412
>>39666252
I feel these feels. It's hard to find anyone that understands for obvious reasons. We're not alone but we are.
I've posted in too many threads and now I'm getting nervous so I'll go.
>>
File: 1503137244073.png (606KB, 1080x832px) Image search: [Google]
1503137244073.png
606KB, 1080x832px
>>39666185
>>39665815
I'm the exact same way

When I think about the future it strikes fear in my heart like nothing else

The racing scared thoughts just repeat over and over

All I want in life is to feel safe. I have no other desires. I'd crawl back into my mother's womb if I could
>>
Even when I'm drunk I still feel scared
>>
>>39667157
>tfw you'll never have a gf to bubble with, building a shelter together against the evils and stresses of the universe.

It makes me want to rip the skin of my face off
>>
>>39665815
I live in a small town and everyone hates me and I feel like gangs up on me cause I always say this cold country shit sucks and they're in denial about liking it.

I kinda wanna just get a job and save up a lot of money and move to a bigger city.
>>
Because most of faggots here are weebs,and they think acting like a beta week lazy piece of shit is somehow an acceptable way of life
>>
>>39667299
>gf

Fuck off, some of us have real problems
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.