[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

fembot feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 29

File: 1484913290602.gif (488KB, 500x355px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484913290602.gif
488KB, 500x355px
>yet another day being lonely, shut-in, and without purpose
>>
Yet another day being shutin with purpose and ignoring men and other human beings. Why don't you learn to enjoy loneliness? There's nothing better. Everyone seems like such a failed normie.
>>
>>39665568
>Why don't you learn to enjoy loneliness?

Because it's not fun. If I cannot have companionship, no one else should be able to either. FEMBOT UPRISING.
>>
>>39665653
There's nothing like a bit of company to remind you why spending time with others is fucking awful.
>>
File: 1504594789289.jpg (155KB, 953x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1504594789289.jpg
155KB, 953x960px
>fembot thread
>im so originally Lonely
>orbiters arive
>im so lonelyyyyy why cant i have ne
Every fucking day. This and/ sissy/ Treads are so fucking canerous
>>
>>39665549
You could go to a bar and within 10 minutes find some purpose. About 7 inches of it.

Not hard sweetheart.

>>>/out/
>>
>>39665653
Why don't you come be my stay at home gf? I can provide food, a pretty big steam folder and only ask for the occasionally praise and falling asleep with cuddles in return. It's not much but it's a starting purpose
>>
>>39665671
Yes, but others are able to enjoy it. In the words of Saint Elliot, they "must be punished for having a better life than me." Anyone who does not agree with this sentiment is not a REAL fembot.
>>
>>39665681
Well I agree with that, sort of, but why must they? You can just ignore it.
>>
I want to work out, but it's too hot. I don't like jogging outside because I hate people that feel the need to shout something to me. I want to break up with my boyfriend because I don't want to deal with intimacy and living with another person who has to sleep in my room every night. Relationships are disgusting.
>>
>>39665653
But other people having or not having companionship doesn't effect you, anon. You just need to enjoy what you have. Everything in this world is transient, especially relationships and friendships, and other people are all fake and vain. The time you could spend on them you could spend bettering yourself even if it's in isolation. I think the best all of us can do is focus on ourselves while ignoring human contact and walking slowly into oblivion.

>>39665672
Do you think the guys who try to contactfag here are anything but trash? Guys who try to date on /r9k/ of all places have to be the absolute thirstiest and most pathetic of any. It just goes to show how fake and pathetic all male communication is, that they would go on an anonymous image board, break the spell of anonymity and try to get a girlfriend on pretense of some kind of connection or friendship. As if they actually care, but all guys here such as >>39665678 think meaning amounts to is sex which is how shallow their philosophies are. The truth is you are all alone and no one will ever actually care about you, yet people here keep trying. Why?
>>
>>39665700
>I don't want to deal with intimacy and living with another person who has to sleep in my room every night. Relationships are disgusting.
Yes, this. Internet relationships are way better.
>>
>>39665680
This is such a depressing prospect that sometimes I forget there are people who would actually enjoy it.
>>
>>39665549
>fembot
Does that even exist?
>>
File: lowResPEPE.jpg (34KB, 607x341px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lowResPEPE.jpg
34KB, 607x341px
>>39665549
I-i can orbit you, doesn't matter if you're RPing or not
>>
>>39665713
I do agree with you about the second Paragraph but what is this thread if not a very pathetic approach to get in contact and get bf/gf`d
> [quote] :they would go on an anonymous image board, break the spell of anonymity and try to get a girlfriend on pretense of some kind of connection or friendship.
>>
>>39665783
[email protected]
>>
>>39665653

if you re having an uprising take to the streets and force yourself on us male robots
>>
>>39665713
>Im lonely and pathetic
Go to a bar and meet someone
>NO!

Fucking women. I hope you die of cervical cancer. You're not entitled to prince charming and ring just like Im not entitled to regular trouble free sex with hot women.

No good man is ever going to marry you, you used up slut.
>>
>>39665766

no, women see men suffering, and they come around for attention whoring. These whores all have boyfriends, relationships, etc....
>>
File: 1503190030111.jpg (6KB, 250x233px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503190030111.jpg
6KB, 250x233px
>>39665549
i literally have no purpose, and no matter what hobbies i have i will never be interesting enough because i'm not hot and i'm not even average. i guess i function as just a hole, but that's as fulfilling as being a cow being jacked off by a machine 24/7 for insemination in other female cows. any man i get in a relationship with is going to check out and lust after other women, what's the fucking point.
>>
>>39665880
Post picture of feminine hand so the truth may be ascertained, thanks.
>>
>>39665880
So you can get into relationships.......

>wah wah Im a selfish cunt who cant get the perfect man of her dreams

>>>/out/
>>
same as that goof reddit Forever Alone women, and they tried to moan about how they were more alone than incel men, and had to hide because they all had boyfriends, but their boyfriends WERENT CHAD! so they didnt really count

so they are on the same level as a man who has never been on a date, never been kissed, never held a woman's hand, never had sex.

and this isnt ironic, they actually believe they are on the same level as incel men. LOL

roastie whores crying that there are so few Chads, and they cant get to one
>>
>>39665880
Just don't be fat. That's literally all you have to do.
>>
>>39665794
Do women want orbiters?
>>
>>39665913
it was hypothetical. do you guys want to be in a relationship with a girl who is going to cuck you? didn't think so.
>>
>>39665880
>men
I want a gf but im ugly
>work out
>get Hobbies
>get interesting
>get money / get job
>youre responsible so you need to create contacts. Meet people. Meet women

>women
I want a bf but im ugly
>someone will come for me
>i just have to wait
>the only responsibility i have is not to smell lile cat piss
>>
>>39665549
That's not a fembot feel, that's an every-bot feel. Why even bother to state your gender?
>>
File: me.jpg (13KB, 202x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
me.jpg
13KB, 202x250px
>>39665965
i'm 5'7" and 125lb. i'm a chestlet. my face is ugly as fuck, that's what men look at first and agree is the most attractive part of a woman.
>>
>>39665967
no, not really.
maybe roasties.
>>
File: FUCKINGSTACY.png (212KB, 801x876px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FUCKINGSTACY.png
212KB, 801x876px
>>39665989
i'm a 27 year old fembot. i was done with "waiting" when i was a 23. any guy i approached rejected me. any other advice you got? i go to the gym, have hobbies, but don't know how to be interesting.
>>
>>39666004
tfw you like chestlets more than big and even normal sizes
>>
>>39666021
pls be my boring gf
>>
>>39666021
>any other advice you got?
Approach me
>>
>>39665880
Do you really think a relationship would give you a purpose in life? Even if you had kids they'd just keep you too busy to realize how empty your life really is. Meaning is not that easy to attain, nor is it found exclusively in the domain of relationships-- despite how hard society tries to meme you into believing that.
>>
>>39665549
So just kill yourself, autistic faggot
>>
>>39665793
It probably is that and it's probably made by a guy to do exactly that. But that doesn't make it any better or less pathetic.
>>39665836
>Go to a bar and meet someone
Do you actually think this will lead to some meaningful form of relationship? That the guys going after girls in bars will be anything but the most vain and dull, stupid normies, who are only looking for sex? Do you think that will make any girl less lonely? You're delusional. And I've already said I don't even want to do anything but be alone, so cut it out with those ridiculous assumptions. All I'm doing is pointing out how silly your logic is.
>>39665880
>tfw i made this pic and seeing it posted
There is no point or meaning to anything, so stop looking for one.
>>
give me 1 reason why all women shouldnt be genocided
>>
>>39665974
You're on a board full of sexually frustrated and incel males and you are complaining about not being able to get a prince charming.....

Just ponder that for a minute.

Dumb cunt.
>>
>>39666054
Give me one good reason why we should be, botboi. If you make a claim such as that we should be genocided, the burden of proof to support it is on you, not us.
>>
File: 1547632434.jpg (726KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1547632434.jpg
726KB, 1920x1080px
>gf is leaving for 6 months abroad
>Allowed to fuck around in the meantime
>Too awkward to find someone else
>Entire lesbo scene is filled with sjw
>>
>>39666065
you should be genocided because you exist, beat that you dumb cunt
>>
>>39666048
>Do you actually think this will lead to some meaningful form of relationship?
You're on a board full of lonely and sexually frustrated men who cant even get a girl to talk to them and you want empathy because you cant get a prince charming?
>Do you think that will make any girl less lonely?
It would make anyone less lonely
>And I've already said I don't even want to do anything but be alone
So you are voluntarily 'lonely'. Again please explain to me why the fuck you are on a board full of men who are rejected by society based on things they cant control and who strive for affection and love from a woman?

This board is no your blog, you dont belong here.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FUCKING FEMBOT.

Leave.
>>
File: i want to.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i want to.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
>>39665880
>but that's as fulfilling as being a cow being jacked off by a machine 24/7
>>
>>39666064

they think not getting Chad is the same man who has never had sex and cant get gf,

they are here to attention whore. They know they can go on tinder and find 10 men who would gladly come over and pound them, those men arent Chad though,
>>
File: sadfem.jpg (118KB, 609x749px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sadfem.jpg
118KB, 609x749px
>>39666022
you are a special breed of person

>>39666030
okay, discord?

>>39666032
discord?

>>39666033
it would make me less lonely. imagine living in a house in the suburbs or in a rural area for the rest of your life. it's dark at night and you do the same routine. no one around. you could die and no one would know for months. loneliness is suffering. i don't even know if i want kids at this point, just someone to love.

i'd love to have a job where i create meaning for people, but those types of jobs don't pay much (hospital workers, soup kitchen, red cross, etc)

>>39666048
there is a meaning to things. you start a project because you want to finish it. you open a present because you want to see what's inside. it's human nature. nice pic btw.
>>
>>39666070
Get some Dick, might be your last chance

Or have a threesome with a girl you like and a guy you trust to be cool about it
>>
>>39665753
I'm not all that depressing, I'm actually quite upbeat and optimistic in life. Sure some things are in the shitter, but I'm mostly content slowly building my life back up. The only thing I am missing in that human connection; I haven't been hugged in over 2yrs.

It'd be nice to come home to someone. Even if they didn't love me, the "how was your day, I'm proud of you, okay time for bed let's cuddle" would be enough.
>>
>>39666065
>You only fuck 10% of us males
>You reject the rest of us based on traits we cant control
>Complain there are no real men left after you are a used cunt whos dont 'having fun'
>Get fat once you are married
>Are slutty
>Complain about rape but have rape fantasies
>Complain about unwanted sexual attention but dress like sluts in public.
>Bring about political correctness in male dominated institutions like the Army.
>Kill your own kids
>Divorce men and entrap them to live off alimony.
>>
>>39666064
any incel can get a woman to sleep with them if they just post an ad on Craigslist. you obviously haven't been here long, because the robots on here talk about the high standards they have for women all the time. i don't think wanting your partner to not cheat on you is having a high standard. dumb cunt.

>>39666093
it happens in the dairy industry
>>
>>39666100
>they think not getting Chad is the same man who has never had sex and cant get gf,

This, they are so fucking deluded and their audacity to believe this as an excuse enrages me.
>>
File: Pepermon.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Pepermon.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>39666102
t-thans y-you too.
I wish you the best of luck in social searching
>>
>>39666121
Thought about that but I don't find men attractive at all feature wise, a trap might work but good luck trying to find one who doesn't look like a man
>>
>>39666128
>Craigslist

WTF is with cunts using this comeback all the time?

>haven't been here long
Nah just since 2008.
>because the robots on here talk about the high standards they have for women all the time
Gona need a citation on that one because I never see it. We complain about not getting ANY women whatsoever. All men will settle given the opportunity. You would have to be deformed or super overweight(your fault) to be rejected by a robot.

>Not wanting your partner to cheat
All chads will cheat, its in their genes to do so. You are the dumb whores who are attracted to these assholes and forgive them when they do cheat thus enabling them. Its biology.
>>
>>39666075
Good one, guess everything else in existence should be genocided too then.
>>39666091
>You're on a board full of lonely and sexually frustrated men who cant even get a girl to talk to them and you want empathy because you cant get a prince charming?
Wrong, no one said that they want "prince charming" (whoever that is), did you reply to the right anon? What I was saying was that relationships built on sex are unfulfilling and pointless. If you disagree you are a normie and should probably leave this place.
>It would make anyone less lonely
If you think sex is all that's needed to stop being lonely, you have probably never been truly lonely before and your life problems amount to tfw no gf.
<So you are voluntarily 'lonely'.
Yes, and I enjoy it, I am not complaining. But I -am- saying how stupid your logic is.
>Again please explain to me why the fuck you are on a board full of men who are rejected by society based on things they cant control and who strive for affection and love from a woman?
Because I've been here from the very start before the deletion, before feelfags and thirsty failed normalfag beta dudes took over, back when the board was about original content. Longer than you. In other words I belong here more than you do.
>Leave.
No, you leave, you're the original cancer that is killing this board and these fembot threads only persist because of the thirstiness of guys like you.
>>39666125
>you only fuck 10% of us males
Wrong, I don't fuck any males.
>You reject the rest of us based on traits we cant control
Wrong, I never consider dating anyone to begin with.
>Complain there are no real men left after you are a used cunt whos dont 'having fun'
When did I do this?
>Get fat once you are married
Baseless assumption.
>Are slutty
Nope.

Etc, nice assumptions on my character, botboi.
>>
>>39666102
>discord?
I've never used discord in my life :^)
>>
>>39666102
>it would make me less lonely. imagine living in a house in the suburbs or in a rural area for the rest of your life. it's dark at night and you do the same routine. no one around. you could die and no one would know for months. loneliness is suffering. i don't even know if i want kids at this point, just someone to love.
Live with roommates, or join a commune, or find ways to be part of a community.

>i'd love to have a job where i create meaning for people, but those types of jobs don't pay much (hospital workers, soup kitchen, red cross, etc)
So you'd rather hold out for a job that pays more money but leaves you unfulfilled? Seems like your own materialism is what's making you unhappy.
>>
>>39666128
>any incel can get a woman to sleep with them if they just post an ad on Craigslist.

any incel can get a woman to sleep with them, if they just cough up 300$ for a prostitute, it's totally the same thing as meeting a dozen men off of Tinder,

completely the same,

you darn robots all want super models

serious, what mental illnesses do you have
>>
>>39666102
>discord?
Hai2#6761
There you go
>>
>>39666102
Where are you from, anon? Are you from Europe? You sound like a nice person.
>>
>>39666157

you sound hot, can you describe yourself
>>
File: 1.jpg (156KB, 1326x424px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
156KB, 1326x424px
>>39666166
i need to take more screencaps of this shit for non-believers like you who choose to ignore it.

it's a common comeback because it's true. you won't do it. why? explain.

i've never dated a chad, unless you consider a 5'6" guy a chad. which isn't part of the definition.

you sound like a 20 year old who just discovered r9k. leave youngin.
>>
>>39666128
>it happens in the dairy industry
Where do I buy one of these machines?
>>
>>39665954
I am a forever alone woman because I am asexual.
>>
>>39666212
Not much to describe, just imagine your typical short haired lesbo with like 5kg too much
>>
File: choker.png (150KB, 597x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
choker.png
150KB, 597x512px
>>39666181
how can we talk? skype?

>>39666186
i'm too introverted to have roommates. they all call me weird and creepy. i don't know how to socialize with them. same reason why i can't get a date.

try paying rent when you don't make enough money, then get back to me on your second part.

>>39666188
you obviously haven't tried Cragislist. there's plenty of women on there who want young men for free. try it and post screenshots.

>>39666205
no, west coast of the USA. sorry :(
>>
File: 1503381762562.jpg (55KB, 1057x611px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503381762562.jpg
55KB, 1057x611px
>>39666021
Well then Congratulations . You feel like the rest of us and your gender doesnt matter. You only need it because its the last thing going for you. No woman would ever jump on someone because he says he in fact is male while there are endless hordes of guys Jumping on someone who just pretends to be female.

Im 23 right now. Got Everything except gf, never had gf. Gave up getting one and to be honest i dont want one anymore. Thats unfortunate because im not gay but im done with putting any effort in that partner hunt. Embrace the Darkness and do not try to escape the abyss. Get comfy and stop worrying
>>
>>39666240
>west coast
City/state?
>>
>>39666224

that's nice

trying being so ugly you cant even make friends, let alone have a relationship

>>39666231

hair color? eye color? height? shoe size? bdsm?
>>
>>39666240

gonna pass, unlike you i never had ANY relationships, and the last few nuclear rejections i got i gave up and washed my hands,

you aint getting any sympathy from me

and im done having women shriek in horror at the sight of my face

but thanks
>>
>>39666240
>i'm too introverted to have roommates. they all call me weird and creepy. i don't know how to socialize with them.
I realize it's easy to just blame everything on your looks, but sooner or later you're going to have to suck it up and overcome your anxiety and learn how to socialize.

>try paying rent when you don't make enough money, then get back to me on your second part.
Nurses make plenty of money. You get back to me when you've actually pursued a career.
>>
>>39666272
Dirty Blonde (currently red tips since I had it dyed)
Green
5'7
40 EU
Yes but really depends on what
>>
>>39666272
I'm fat. I can't bring myself to care about anything. I'm so indifferent to people I can't bring myself to clean or go to work or do anything. When people say I'm a failure I just feel this blankness and think meh.
>>
>>39666265
Washington state, you?

>>39666293
okay then, best of luck to you anon, but don't say a woman didn't try to ask you out.
>>
>>39666309
it's not anxiety, it's sensitivity. i don't want to be friends with rude people. and there's a lot of rude people out there.

i don't want to be a nurse, or have you already picked out my fate?
>>
>>39665713
>guys who try to date on /r9k/ of all places have to be the absolute thirstiest and most pathetic

But what if I have a fetish for stinky neet pussy? where else do I go?
>>
File: IMG_0707.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0707.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
I spent the day playing Life is Strange and LiS: Before the Storm. I'm trash, I know.
>>
>>39666320

Lady, you're off your fuckign rocker, and you re an asshole.

my grade school experience, i was the poor ugly kid no one wanted to be around, let alone be friends with, girls would taunt me by saying i was the uglies man alive and they d rather commit suicide that kiss me,

high school rejected by every woman i asked out

college rejected by every woman i asked out

i spent 20-25 begging and pleading women to date me

online , every woman would instantly block me after they saw my picture,

tired bars, clubs, churches, social events, etc....

even cam girls wouldnt want to talk to me after they saw my face.

Oh But you know better than me, cause i havent tried craigs list

fuck you you fuckin cunt

go fuck yourself
>>
>another day without him in my life
>>
>>39666376
No wonder you got rejected so much. You sound bitter, pathetic and miserable, so what girl would want to go out with you?
>>
File: A2.jpg (103KB, 1600x899px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
A2.jpg
103KB, 1600x899px
>>39666414

oh i sure am now asshole

what so is craigslist not gonna work for me then

:)

I'm what Incel really looks like, Cunt Bot
>>
>>39666320
California. Interested in having a brobot to talk to? No lewds. Just want to talk to a female.
>>
File: A19.jpg (49KB, 616x315px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
A19.jpg
49KB, 616x315px
Cunt Bot: all you have to try is umm Craigslist, any ugly man can go there and find sex, your standards are just too high,

errrrr fuck, you're some kind of monster,

LOL

winner and still Champion
>>
>>39665880
I don't know why, but I've always found this picture somewhat attractive.
>>
>>39666310

you sound hot,

>>39666314

ehh yea well that sounds bad, still could meet some dudes off of the tinder i guess.

people told me i was a failure at everything around 7-8th grade, back then i was kind of insulted, now im just like well yea, i am so
>>
>>39666522
Looks don't matter much tho
since my social skills are non existent and my dating pool is filled with retarded lefties
And I am not into redpilling someone I fuck again, was hard enough with my current gf
>>
File: 1504723984336.jpg (269KB, 600x765px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1504723984336.jpg
269KB, 600x765px
A-any girl here into role reversal?
>>
>>39666552

why dont you try to go to one of these places where i have heard about that have rumored lesbian orgies , and see if they are real, if so maybe take part, and ummm then come back here and post about it in detail,

oh and no talking just go in there high or whatever, dont start telling people about any political shit
>>
>>39666637
Those things don't exist, at least where I live
>>
File: m550.jpg (45KB, 650x427px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m550.jpg
45KB, 650x427px
>>39666657

grrrr go live out my lesbian fantasies , i will find these places for you
>>
>>39666681
>Lesbian fantasies
Live them out yourself, I hate being around too many people and I hate drugs
>>
File: m553.jpg (258KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m553.jpg
258KB, 1366x768px
>>39666721
>Live them out yourself,

if only. Are you sure you are lesbian? you sound like a nun, next you are gonna tell me to go to church
>>
>>39666749
>Why don't you lesbo like the kawiii anime girls in my Chinese porns
>>
>>39666767

umm cause i'm a dude, a very ugly one
>>
>>39666777
Well sorry to hear that but at least the ones I know aren't into orgies or anything like that
Plenty of hookups tho but only with weed and political discussion
Both of which means no chance for me
>>
l want to taste a fembot
>>
File: m549.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m549.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>39666814

uhhh boring, you need to find the club where there are orgies like in the movies i have seen where everyone is making out in the bathroom or whatever, this must be happening somewhere!!

plus in the slim chance that i find a magic genie or a mad scientist i want to know where to go ahead of time
>>
>>39666879
Nothing like that here sry, try some us states like Washington or something I guesd
>>
File: m555.jpg (749KB, 1878x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m555.jpg
749KB, 1878x1200px
>>39666924

where are you again, i think i love you,
>>
>>39666175
>Yes, and I enjoy it,

Ok then, GTFO of R9K you slut because the only people here who are lonely or sad by their own choice have vaginas between their legs.

Leave you cunt.
>Wrong, I don't fuck any males.
You're a dyke then, thats worse.
>>
>>39666214
Why dont you use capital letters at the start of sentences.

>Donaltrumpholdingplebbitlogo.jpeg
>>
>>39666214
>4/10
>30yo web cam whore

They dont count. The 4/10 was overweight and didnt take care of her body with basic nutrition, hygiene and makeup and cam whores arent people.
>>
>>39666175
>In other words I belong here more than you do.
No you dont.
>Wrong, I never consider dating anyone to begin with.
Then you dont have a right to complain about being lonely then do you?
>When did I do this?
If you arent at 25 yet you will
>Baseless assumption.
No its very not unbased actually. Look around.

>nice assumptions on my character
>my
No they were facts on your entire gender actually.

>Botboi
Correct term is a robot. Something you cannot be.
>>
>>39666175
>Wrong, I never consider dating anyone to begin with.

>Comes on a board crying shes lonely and useless
>Chooses this life
>Complains more
..???. I see not sense here.
>>
>>39665549
Fuck out of here, you gaping fucking hole. You don't belong in here.
>>
all i want is a cute attractive brown haired brown eyed damaged quirky bf
>>
>>39667022
>>Comes on a board crying shes lonely and useless

when they say that never assume it's true.

i can guarantee every woman on here, before i train wreck derailed it,

has friends, orbiters, guys begging them to go on a date, etc....

They dont count in their Female brain because they arent Chad. Women actually practice that meme they accuse us incel dudes of having the Only want a Model thing. Women only want Chad, and if it isnt Chad, they dont count.
>>
>>39667063
Hi that's me where do I sign up
>>
>>39666128
Let me spell it out for you, you dumb fucking cunt:
>average male
>literally NO GIRL EVER will show interest in him
>below average girl
>there are always at least a dozen of guys who would show interest in you
>>
>>39666240
>skype
I'm to incompetent to use that. I'll just make a discord instead
>>
>>39667079

shit dude, try being me with my 2 face. and then i watch the 2/3 women run off to the club to try and fuck the 7 dude's

and then the advice i get is, well you ugly fuck, lower your standards. I'm like? to what?? what is a - 4 -5 woman,
>>
>>39667012
>>39667022
When did I complain I was lonely? I didn't. I think you both need to work on your reading comprehension.
>>
>>39667071
liar

someone that perfect doesnt exist here
>>
AUCKLAND
C
K
L
A
N

PLS
>>
>>39667142
I must not have gotten the memo
>>
>>39667156
>AUCKLAND
ching chong
>>
>>39665678
there's nothing stopping a guy from doing the same thing you dumb fuck

>durr muh heterosexuality
>>
all these people suggesting fembots just go to a bar and spread their legs makes me wonder if all robots want is to have random club sex. Like is that peak happiness for you guys? The cure to your depression? Fulfillment in your life?

I've been used for sex before and mostly it's just a distraction at best from being intensely suicidal but at the disadvantage that it gives you a delusion of people actually caring about you, which makes it all the worse when they inevitably get bored and leave.
>>
>>39667374

all these starving people suggesting i go to the restaurant here and stuff my fat face, well yea but it's not a 3 Michelin star it's just a chain

i've even had to to eat McDonalds it was so un fair, it felt like rape,

starving people, eating wont make you happy ok, i eat all the time. But, it's not a 3 Michelin Star, You Dont Understand my struggles, ok, i dont want to get used by taco bell,
>>
>>39667374
>used for sex
If you werent raped then you willingly had sex with that person. It was your fault.
>>
>>39667466
That's a crappy analogy and you know it, it's more like you're hungry so you dumpster dive for scraps and give yourself violent diarrhea that you have 0 control over so you just shit yourself at random intervals until you decide it's better to go back to starving.

>>39667494
I never said I wasn't a complete dumbass for not leaving sooner but thanks for making sure you assert that it's my fault like that's really relevant

Also I agree with >>39667243, like if guys are the mcdonalds then the mcdonalds isnt fucking gender exclusive, it's basically the same reasoning of "this guy is too ugly I don't wanna fuck him :/" girls use. If you're literally so desperate you can find a bear to hold onto you, except you won't and/or can't because you're still a robot trying to navigate in a club environment and the most you would do is stutter out a response if a guy dared to hit on you.

Cause you've been like this for 20+ years, it's not gonna change now. That's the reasoning I use for myself, at least
>>
>>39667642

lady, i'm a starving person,

trust me, you'd be cryin like a baby after a month of my life.

Down here there's no Chad, no orbiters, no hookups, no Tinders, no friends. Just the endless Abyss.

I laugh my ass off when one of you Normie tier fuckers comes down here. You're like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cant go on, how could anyone live like this, it's Hell!!! LOL

my only options are sneak to around to see escorts, or praying for some kind of AI robo girlfriend.

Both i might add are forbidden to me as an extreme ugly male by you twats who can get a hook up after 20 minutes
>>
>>39667374
Now imagine living without that delusion. No option, no human contact period. Society tells you you're worthless consistently. Every institution is rigged against you because your fathers were dicks.

If you try to be nice, even if you're witty, funny and not butt-ugly, you'll get turned away for being a creep.

There is no free attention to be had for having a vagina. As a matter of fact, you don't even NEED to have sex to get that human attention that every robot wants. Most women won't just put out to random assholes.

You really have no idea what it's like being a man, nor have ever thought about it. Furthermore, you're saying men "just get bored of you and leave". If we even had the fucking CHANCE to not let a lady get bored with us, we'd be ecstatic.
>>
>>39667642
>making sure you assert that it's my fault
But it was your fault that you were used sexually. It's the same as women who stay with men who use domestic abuse.
>>
>>39667065
I agree with you brother, spot on.
>>
>>39667243
The chances of him picking up are substantially limited in comparison. We all know this. Unless he looks like this guy he has no chance.
>>
>>39665549

My favorite analogy to describe 'fembots' is to take a rich well to do person whos 10 hour slow cooked steak wasnt cooked just right and have that person complain to a group of starving Africans. Not just that but expecting empathy and understanding from those Africans all the while stealing their precious resources for their own gain.
>>39667374
Its the fact you stupid cunts are on a board filled with men who want sex and you are complaining about something totally unrelated to the axiom of the board and expect sympathy.

You women literally are deluded and retarded cunts. More narrow minded then a legit autist, you can only bend a narrative to suit some jumbled up and paranoid delusion of the world.

You are lonely because you choose to be. You cant get chad because you arent hot enough. You turn down guys because you think they arent good enough then complain about being lonely. All the while all you need to do is go to a bar and open your legs and youll will be the centre of attention. Where as guys here like myself cant even have a conversation with a women let alone fuck one.

You're a spastic attention whore who cant get likes on /soc/ let alone pick up a real man IRL. You will die alone with your cats and your vaginal warts.

>I've been used for sex before
Oh you poor thing, you actually got to have sex, prolly more than once you shh its ok.

Fuck off cunt.
>>
>>39667374
>I've been used for sex

Thats your dumb ass fault then. I bet you were used nurmoeous times and each times you thought he was different, he was the right guy. The you woke up, regretted it again, told yourself you wont fall for those types, turned down your beta orbiter then the enxt weekend went out and did it all over again.

All the while turning down and paying off all the actual good guys who wouldnt have used you. Well its too late now, all those good guys like myself are now so jaded that we dont want you. We're checking out, going our own way even if thats what ((they)) actually want. There is no better alternative we;re fucked either way but this way we get to keep our money.

Leaving you alone forever. We can survive, you cannot.
>>
>>39667642
>That's a crappy analogy and you know it
Its actually spot on you dumb slut. Very similar to this guy>>39667966
>>
>>39667724
>Down here there's no Chad, no orbiters, no hookups, no tinders, no friends

why do you assume I have literally any of those. The closest thing to a friend I have at the moment is one of my coworkers who was nice enough to show me how to do shit at my job, but even then she politely enough implies that we're not actually fucking friends who would ever meet outside of work. I had someone I semi regularly played Overwatch with but she(?) just took me off my friendslist one day so like, whatever I guess

>my only options are sneak to around to see escorts, or praying for some kind of AI robo girlfriend

I don't know if I just have a low sex drive or what but this is literally my last thought when it comes to my life, I haven't had sex or an offer for it in like 4 years. Like this is what I mean when I wonder if you guys just want club sex, like at this point I just mostly desire some form of friendship regardless of whether I'm actually sexually attracted to them, and I really don't get why robots seem to always limit themselves to "girls dont want me" like have you at least tried that other gender you belong to? I feel like I could go without sex or a romantic relationship for the rest of my fucking life if it meant I didn't feel like everyone in my life was just waiting for someone better to come along

>>39667792
>you're saying men

I'm saying anyone, I'm literally incapable of maintaining any kind of friendship and I always have been, regardless of the persons gender

>>39667870
no offense but lmao like gay men's standards are not high, you can be a fat gross hairy piece of shit and there'll be a substantial amount of people asking you for a picture of your dick.
>>
File: 1494024525639.png (72KB, 256x256px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494024525639.png
72KB, 256x256px
also I've actually been a gay tranny this whole time rofl get tricked
>>
>>39668038
>if I just have a low sex drive
You literally dont understand the man struggle. You have low sex drive but you could find sex relatively easy but men have high sex drive but cannot find sex because there is hierarchy.
>have you at least tried that other gender you belong to?
Because majority of men are not homosexual?
>>
You could stop being lonely at any time, this thread is proof of that. Orbiters, orbiters everywhere. Just pick one that suits your personality. God knows there are enough for you to be picky.

I wish I'd been born a woman.
>>
>>39668100
>not being pansexual in the year 2k17

literally the same excuse women use of not wanting to fuck someone because they're too ugly, kys chadington
>>
>>39668134
>not being special tumblr snowflake
no thnx
>>
>>39668134
Not being a degenerate more like. We arent all sluts like you.
>>
>>39668038
Yeah but Im not a fag.
>Lol just go gay
Another worthless pathetic come back normies like to throw around.
>>
>>39668100
Exactly, also woman never have to worry about ejaculating too quickly and feel the shame of that.
>>
>>39668185
>>39668189
>I'm so lonely I want sex :(
>go have sex with men their standards suck
>n-no I'm not a degenerate tumblrite

guess you guys aren't really that desperate
>>
>>39668224
Women have something called vaginismus where you can put benis in her bagina. On the other hand, not every women experiences orgasm.
>>
>>39668228
>compares turning to faggotry to turning down good enough suitors who match your sexual orientation and complaining about loneliness.

Lol you dumb cunt.

Thats like me saying women should just lie there and accept tape, theyre made for it. Its not different to wanting your bf to smash the fuck out of you in bed.
>>
>>39668228
Sex is a social interaction and is also healthy. Whether you like it or not most men on here don't leave there house or interact with any people for weeks on end. Girls get attention and social interaction the easiest if they just ask for it. Men have to go to extra lengths and often get ignored even when their intentions are good.
>>
>>39668265
True but you can't make the argument woman don't have an upper hand in willingness of others talking to them.
>>
>>39668348
Men have to compete with others and you cant win over guys who're more attractive and have better social skills.
>>
>>39665713
>break the spell of anonymity and try to get a girlfriend on pretense of some kind of connection or friendship.

That's coming from someone who's breaking the spell of anonymity to reply to a post and contributing nothing more than "im lonely", which would be completely insignificant except for the fact it included "im a grill btw", which isn't relevant to your situation whatsofuckingever. If you were whining about your cunt hurting from your period or something, that would've been understandable, but it's obvious and blatant hypocrisy.

Both of you are fucking garbage, so please get the FUCK off of my board
>>
>>39666567
>A-any girl here into role reversal?
patrician fetish.
>>
>>39666978
>Why dont you use capital letters at the start of sentences.
not that robot, but i hold my laptop with my left hand and type with my right, while on the couch or in bed.
>>
>>39668038
>I don't know if I just have a low sex drive or what but this is literally my last thought when it comes to my life, I haven't had sex or an offer for it in like 4 years. Like this is what I mean when I wonder if you guys just want club sex, like at this point I just mostly desire some form of friendship regardless of whether I'm actually sexually attracted to them, and I really don't get why robots seem to always limit themselves to "girls dont want me" like have you at least tried that other gender you belong to?
that's the feminist tumblr refrain to us. toxic masculinity bullshit. we see right through it. be gay-- your life would be so much easier!
>>
>>39668454
But I didn't complain about being lonely, I said I enjoy isolation, and what do you expect from a fembot feels thread? Do you think we should all act like we are men and omit our gender? If you don't want to be triggered by seeing girls post, maybe you should have gone to a different thread than one targeted at girls?
>Both of you are fucking garbage, so please get the FUCK off of my board
Get off mine. I've been here longer than you.
>>
>be 25+ friendless khhv lonely female
>unapproachable, never been asked out, never had orbiters
>rejected by men or too autistic, avoidant or socially anxious to approach them
>have enough self-respect not to go to a bar and get fucked by a random guy nor to try degenerate hooking-up apps like Tinder, or maybe too scared to do it because of social phobia
>still have the chance to work up the courage to befriend a robot online and maybe fall for him
>high probability of him just being thirsty but you're desperate enough to take the risk

A lot of male robots would probably follow the easy slutty path if they were female. They don't have enough self-respect left and therefore they'd gladly debase themselves and fall into whoredom so they can delude themselves into thinking that someone cares about them. They're on a lower level and this is self-evident.

You have it harder than average women, but it's sensible to acknowledge that women as a group have it easy in comparison to men, at least when it comes to relationships. You can get in a thread that resonates with you, pick a robot, engage in conversation with him and ask him for his contact info if you get along. Just don't advertise your gender when it's not relevant to the discussion, that way you can avoid the thirsty anons and make sure that the robot you pick likes you as a person in the first place.
>>
File: 123123123123123.jpg (95KB, 640x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
123123123123123.jpg
95KB, 640x800px
being a femanon and a regular anon are both difficult but it doesn't help when everyone is angry at each other.
I think we would all be happier if we just got along, and then mutually felt bad about all the things wrong with us.
Some of us might even meet people that we like, though there is no guarantee
>>
>>39665549
Same here, baby, same here
>>
>>39668664
it would though. Not even just being gay like make friends with guys. talk to them, maybe fucking lay down and cuddle or something cause human contact is good.
>>
File: SexIQa.jpg (19KB, 400x241px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SexIQa.jpg
19KB, 400x241px
>>39668715
But anon, there's a risk that once robot knows your gender (after some talk) he'll either become thirsty or abandon the convo. Besides i think that women on average have it better than guys but there's a chance being much worse that average (robots) or being above average (Chad) just like IQ graph.
>>
>>39666175
>Because I've been here from the very start before the deletion, before feelfags and thirsty failed normalfag beta dudes took over, back when the board was about original content. Longer than you. In other words I belong here more than you do.
>No, you leave, you're the original cancer that is killing this board and these fembot threads only persist because of the thirstiness of guys like you.

Ever considered doing something about it?
>>
>>39668837
The assumption is that you're desperate enough to take the risk, as much as a stereotypical robot is, the difference being that he has it harder, on average.
>>
>>39668921
Yes, average women has it easier than average robot.
>>
>>39665549

I wish i'm only a shut in when i can

Tfw parents force you to work free jobs, forve you to be hospitalized. I just want stay at home and only go out at night.

Being shut in is great no obligations or dealing with assholes.
>>
>>39669001
Females shouldnt be shut-ins.
>>
>>39665549
But those days are the best
>>
>tfw college
>boyfriend 3 hours away, never really that close to him, never wants to talk to me
>ex talks to me all the time but doesn't want me back, so I just have to hear about all the girls he's talking to
>around normies constantly
I'm just going to start playing vidya every chance I get, and probably an hero
>>
>>39668950
Average female robot has it easier than average male robot too.
Hopelessly socially crippled shut-in robots that can't even talk to their parents seem to be a minority in this board nowadays. A woman in this category has it harder than the average male robot because they're fundamentally defective and impeded of taking advantage of the easy mode as a consequence of mental obstacles, but these are very rare in comparison to their male counterparts.
The most fucked up bots wouldn't even have the nerve to post here either way, they're most likely lurkers doomed to a lifetime of loneliness.
>>
>>39669157
autistic and spergy women can have success in real word because their mental illnesses (if not serious ones) are written off as quirks while male counterparts are defective ones.
>>
>>39669262
On average, yes, if you mean the average female robot, the kind that still can function to an extent, which is the majority. But gender ceases to matter when you're really fucked up with serious illnesses and absolutely crippled. These are definitely not written off as quirks. They're very rare but exist, and they most likely can't even post on this board.
>>
Just read this thread and noticed im not the only fembot who is sick and tired of these threads. This board has turned into /soc/ 2.0 for thirsty faggots and retards. We need to do something about this and stop this maleanon thirstposting epidemic.
>>
>>39669262
This only applies to relationships with men who are awkward themselves which is an advantage indeed but outside of this realm autism fucks you over no matter your gender. Most people don't write it off as a quirk. You're thinking of the mildest, barely autistic cases, almost neurotypical.
>>
>>39666205
>all these betas that are still in denial about that their genes are sorted out by evolution
>not accepting the fact that you will never have a gf and never will have children
>just accept it

Who else /fateacceptance/ here?
>>
>>39669448
Sperginess and high functional autism isnt the same as prime autismo. Majority of spergy women would find a partner while minority of spergy men would find a partner. Spergy men have to compete with other healthy, socially experienced men in order to attract female.
>>
>>39669439
the problem is thats it clearly attention whoring, no where did OP need to mention they were a women. I feel like any time gender has been important in a story or post anons will ask
>>
>>39669439
>. We need to do something about this and stop this maleanon thirstposting epidemic.
Stop announcing your gender.
>>
>>39669508
True, and I did admit that sperg women have it easier in the romantic realm. There's no conflict with what you just said.
>>
>>39669550

We also need to stop the gender announcing fembots, i agree. The only reason i said i'm a fembot now is because it's usually men who are against these threads so i wanted to show that we fembots are against it too.
>>
>>39665672
They don't want to make actual connections and relationships. They want to ask for nudes and pry for personal information, then reprimand you for refusing.

Doesn't quite cure loneliness, buddy.
>>
File: IMG_0810.jpg (165KB, 852x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0810.jpg
165KB, 852x640px
I despise these men that think a relationship cures all mental illness, depression, and feelings of general emptiness. They rag on women because we have access to these things, yet we are still as sad as ever.

Isn't this proof enough that being sexually active ISNT the cure to your negativity?
>>
>>39669630
>I despise these men that think a relationship cures all mental illness, depression, and feelings of general emptiness
It doesnt cure but it really eases the symptoms as you have someone with whom you can talk (similar to talk therapy).
>>
>>39669592
What's wrong with prying for personal information? I would call that "getting to know you."
>>
>>39665549
God please be my internet GF I give up on real life women
>>
>>39669946
>It doesnt cure but it really eases the symptoms as you have someone with whom you can talk (similar to talk therapy).

if that is the case then having friends should suffice
>>
>>39665549
>yet another day being lonely, shut-in, and without purpose
Oh that feel hit me hard, this has been always the case for pretty much forever, only thing is I'm not a fembot though, but I can still related this feel a lot.
>>
>>39670070
Let them tell you when they are comfortable. I've had guys INDSIST I give them personal info like my location an last name and sexual history not even an hour after meeting.

They don't want to be friends. They don't give a shit about who I am. I wish they'd just go after Stacy and stop getting my hopes up.
>>
>ywn be female collecting orbiters on /r9k/
Feels bad man.
>>
>>39665549
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Female Robots Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Go Outside Haha

Seriously just go the fuck outside and get hit on, or install Tinder and get matched with turbo-Chads 24/7, you have no fucking idea how easy it is, trust me.
>>
>>39666102
>>39666240

Toss your discord in my throwaway and I'll add you.

[email protected]
>>
>>39668799
Absolutely fucking disgusting. You're telling men who are socially dysfunctional to become mentally and biologically dysfunctional as well? Trash.
>>
File: 1495638441836.png (45KB, 607x428px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495638441836.png
45KB, 607x428px
given the coming collapse of the western world, i'm currently looking for a western refugee gf , fembots included

gimme a (you) if your interested, a-although im currently studying by the time the west collapses i should have a prospective job and good future
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.