[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get pregnant from PIB (penis in boipussy) sexual intercourse?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Can I get pregnant from PIB (penis in boipussy) sexual intercourse?
>>
>>39665280

Yea, ok, why not. You can get pregnant this way. You can be utterly stupid and believe this. You can be utterly stupid with your dumb fantasies and live life as some stupid prostitute. You don't have a purpose. You've wasted your life. Your parents will hate you when you die. You have no legacy. You're a lump of consciousness. You're a disgrace to human being. Just get it over with. Kill yourself. You don't deserve life. You've done nothing with it, right? All the people suffering around the world and you ask these stupid, inane questions on how to pleasure yourself. You're an abomination of human being. Go fuck yourself. Eat shit. Die. Please, die.
>>
>>39665280
Ask yourself this: will sperm come into contact with an egg via injection in the vagina?

If yes then yes, if no then no.

Also, sluts will seek their fate at dweels of hell. Please reconsider your life choices
>>
>>39665280
You can, that's how black people are born
>>
>>39665280
No because you're a man and men can't get pregnant
>>
>>39665280
Not unless you are actually a woman who scoops the semen out of the boipussy and shoves it in her snatch.
Even then, odds aren't great.
>>
File: 1501052117625.jpg (1MB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1501052117625.jpg
1MB, 992x1403px
Good question.

>39665332
Looks like our friend from the other thread has come over!
>>
>>39665280
Yes, absolutely. That's how white men are born.
>>
Yes you can.
It will require a booty abortion to shit it out.
Pretty terrible fate senpai desu
>>
>>39665332
>Yea, ok, why not. You can get pregnant this way.
thanks for the advice friend :)
>>
>>39665280
Yes, my trap gf got pregnant
>>
>>39665280
How do you not know this already? You should be on birth control since brainlets like you don't deserve to procreate.
>>
Yes, but only if the penors touch.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.