[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you were physically attacked?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: reptile bite.jpg (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
reptile bite.jpg
1MB, 1080x1080px
When was the last time you were physically attacked?
>>
>>39665233
two years ago outside the bar. some hick cheap shot me out of nowhere. I never fight back because i'm afraid of killing people
>>
>>39665233

Over a decade ago maybe at high school I can't even remember
>>
black guy beat me up trying to steal my phone. Cops pulled up round the corner, turned the sirens on and he ran off right into the path of a truck. I honestly don't know how to feel about that.
>>
>>39665233
im a pretty big guy i've only ever had people standoff and insult me. whats it like to be in a physical fight?
>>
>>39665404
pretty tiring.
You usually dint feel much pain during a fight due to adrenaline. But it may hurt after.Typicslly your hands will hurt the most.
I used to be eager to fight people all the time but now that im older its just too much of a hassle. could be a drop in testostrone or ive just gotten wiser.
Either way, no one usually starts fights with me anymore since I got really big from lifting and have a perpetual bitch face.
>>
>>39665233
The last time I got in a fight was in junior high school. We were running around the school's field and two kids pushed me into a ditch. I got out and unloaded all of my pent up fury on them. I don't know why people have to pick on other people just for being ugly and quiet, I never bothered anyone. Anyway, one of them ran to the teacher with a bloody nose and I ended up getting suspended for a few days, but at least no one ever touched me at school afterwards.
>>
>>39665233
I was 19. It was the first time I tried ecstasy. I'd been flying and having fun with strangers. I barely spent any time with the people I came to the club with. I went out to bum cigarettes off people and chat. The ride the people I were talking to arrived and left and there was no one else around and I still had my cigarette so went for a walk around the front of the club. Went over the cab rank and there were two guys fighting with the cab driver over something. He sped off on them and I laughed and said some joke about it, literally can't even remember and one of the guys turned and said, "what's that?" I started to talk and he walked over and punched me in the face. I sat back up and he kicked me in the face. I stood back and am stumbled and fell over against the wall and then the bouncer came over as they ran off and helped me stand up.

That was 13 years ago.

Although I got into a fight about 7 years ago and although the guy sucker punched me to start the fight I wouldn't really consider that an attack because I was at least able to fight back.
>>
I've never been attacked or beaten because i'm not some sort of savage who gets in those situations in the first place.
>>
>>39666834
Plenty of innocent people with no antisocial tendencies get attacked.
>>
It was 2009. My younger brother an I had an argument an he punched me in the face. The punch broke the skin in my left eye socket an bent my nose a bit. Later in the day I had to go to hospital to gst the wound glued shut because it wouldnt stop bleeding. To this day my nose is still bent, the break in the skin where his fist connected is now a scar and from then on it made me realise I will forever be a bitch
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.